2-28-13 ~ 03/10/12 - Jodi Arias trial:32-yo accused of shooting her lover,Travis Alexander,in the face, stabbing him 29 times, & slitting his throat from ear to ear. DP is on the table. Arias claiming self defense/ Thread #3

Page 2 of 20 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11 ... 20  Next

Go down

Normal Re: 2-28-13 ~ 03/10/12 - Jodi Arias trial:32-yo accused of shooting her lover,Travis Alexander,in the face, stabbing him 29 times, & slitting his throat from ear to ear. DP is on the table. Arias claiming self defense/ Thread #3

Post by Wrapitup on Thu Feb 28, 2013 3:22 pm

Kodak moment if she gets up and shows us..Vinnie just said they (defense) don't want the jury to see Jodi shackled.

Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

http://victimsheartland.forumotion.com/forum.htm

Back to top Go down

Normal Re: 2-28-13 ~ 03/10/12 - Jodi Arias trial:32-yo accused of shooting her lover,Travis Alexander,in the face, stabbing him 29 times, & slitting his throat from ear to ear. DP is on the table. Arias claiming self defense/ Thread #3

Post by Nama on Thu Feb 28, 2013 3:23 pm

Martinez asked her to re-enact Travis coming at her like a linebacker. Sidebar now.

Administration
Administration

Back to top Go down

Jury is being sent out for 5 minutes.

Administration
Administration

Back to top Go down

Now what?????

Administration
Administration

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup on Thu Feb 28, 2013 3:24 pm

Camera is not going to record this. DAMN!

Nine-tenths of wisdom is appreciation. Go find somebody’s hand and squeeze it, while there’s time.
-- Dale Dauten--

Thank you RAINE for all you ARE!! I will ALWAYS hold you in my Heart!!
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Nama on Thu Feb 28, 2013 3:25 pm

Re-enactment is being done without the jury. Probably don't want them to see her walking with the leg thing on. Cameras will stop recording at this time.

Administration
Administration

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup on Thu Feb 28, 2013 3:27 pm

They are saying she's doing a 'dry run'. LOL. Break out the KY!

Nine-tenths of wisdom is appreciation. Go find somebody’s hand and squeeze it, while there’s time.
-- Dale Dauten--

Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Normal Here we go again

Post by Nama on Thu Feb 28, 2013 3:41 pm

Here we go again.
Nama
Nama
Administration
Administration

Back to top Go down

Post by Nama on Thu Feb 28, 2013 3:42 pm

Linebacker Jodi doing her linebacker pose.

Administration
Administration

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup on Thu Feb 28, 2013 3:42 pm

Looks like he was bowing. thank you

-- Dale Dauten--

Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Nama on Thu Feb 28, 2013 3:43 pm

If that's how it happened how is it that the shell casing landed in blood? There wasn't any blood on the floor was there?

No (blood on the floor).
Nama
Nama
Administration
Administration

Back to top Go down

Post by Nama on Thu Feb 28, 2013 3:44 pm

He's very pissed off and muttering obscenities. She doesn't remember the words.

Administration
Administration

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup on Thu Feb 28, 2013 3:46 pm

OMG, the ABC livestream went out!

-- Dale Dauten--

Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Nama on Thu Feb 28, 2013 3:48 pm

Eyes Wide Shut :tongue in chee

Administration
Administration

Back to top Go down

Post by Nama on Thu Feb 28, 2013 3:54 pm

M - He grabbed the knife that you stabbed him with.
N - OBJECTION

Administration
Administration

Back to top Go down

Post by NiteSpinR on Thu Feb 28, 2013 3:56 pm

She said she had visible injuries to her left hand. Now Martinez is asking her again about the ring finger on her left hand being injured and she's trying to change her story...

2-28-13 ~ 03/10/12 - Jodi Arias trial:32-yo accused of shooting her lover,Travis Alexander,in the face, stabbing him 29 times, & slitting his throat from ear to ear. DP is on the table. Arias claiming self defense/ Thread #3 - Page 2 Spider10

Be Humble For You Are Made Of Earth~Be Noble For You Are Made Of Stars
NiteSpinR
NiteSpinR
Tech Support Admin
Tech  Support  Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup on Thu Feb 28, 2013 3:56 pm

Can't get any livestream and HLN just bleeped out huge segments!! She broke away from him and WHAT??

-- Dale Dauten--

Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup on Thu Feb 28, 2013 3:56 pm

OK, I just heard it.."I'll f'ing kill you, bitch."

-- Dale Dauten--

Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Nama on Thu Feb 28, 2013 3:58 pm

At one point I remember dropping the knife and screaming. She was in the bathroom when this happened.

Administration
Administration

Back to top Go down

Post by NiteSpinR on Thu Feb 28, 2013 3:59 pm

I just noticed there's a new court reporter... afternoon break? AUGH!

2-28-13 ~ 03/10/12 - Jodi Arias trial:32-yo accused of shooting her lover,Travis Alexander,in the face, stabbing him 29 times, & slitting his throat from ear to ear. DP is on the table. Arias claiming self defense/ Thread #3 - Page 2 Spider10

NiteSpinR
NiteSpinR
Tech Support Admin
Tech  Support  Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Nama on Thu Feb 28, 2013 3:59 pm

Afternoon recess. Back at 3:15.

Administration
Administration

Back to top Go down

Post by Nama on Thu Feb 28, 2013 4:01 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Wrap, keep both of these open on separate tabs in your window and put the mute on the one you're not watching.. If one fails you can jump to the other one.

Administration
Administration

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup on Thu Feb 28, 2013 4:02 pm

I didn't see/hear the last part as any livestream would not load for me. Am now on WAT. pulling hair

-- Dale Dauten--

Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup on Thu Feb 28, 2013 4:03 pm

BJ wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Wrap, keep both of these open on separate tabs in your window and put the mute on the one you're not watching.. If one fails you can jump to the other one.
I did that but both kept going in and out. It HAS to be my laptop. Extremely frustrating!! head bang head bang head bang head bang head bang head bang head bang head bang head bang Smash PC Smash PC Smash PC Smash PC Smash PC Smash PC Smash PC

-- Dale Dauten--

Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup on Thu Feb 28, 2013 4:05 pm

Now that they are in recess, WAT loaded w/no problem..I was on "EXTRA" for a bit and it was fine and then it just stopped. I think ALL livestreams are on overload.

Jean C just said the jury is fixated on Martinez and are NOT looking at Jodi.

-- Dale Dauten--

Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by NiteSpinR on Thu Feb 28, 2013 4:05 pm

Wrap while you were having problems with your live feed the speakers on my computer stopped working. I think I almost had heart failure... I had to download a new driver update and didn't get my sound back for almost 10 minutes! Perfect freaken timing. I thought I maybe having the same problems you were having so I flipped over to youtube and tried listening to some music.... nope nothing.

Last edited by NiteSpinR on Thu Feb 28, 2013 4:08 pm; edited 2 times in total

NiteSpinR
NiteSpinR
Tech Support Admin
Tech  Support  Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Nama on Thu Feb 28, 2013 4:06 pm

I have no other suggestions for you. cryingagain You're on your own. Sarcasm

Administration
Administration

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup on Thu Feb 28, 2013 4:08 pm

2-28-13 ~ 03/10/12 - Jodi Arias trial:32-yo accused of shooting her lover,Travis Alexander,in the face, stabbing him 29 times, & slitting his throat from ear to ear. DP is on the table. Arias claiming self defense/ Thread #3 - Page 2 23h5bps

-- Dale Dauten--

Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup on Thu Feb 28, 2013 4:09 pm

NiteSpinR wrote:Wrap while you were having problems with your live feed the speakers on my computer stopped working. I think I almost had heart failure... I had to download a new driver update and didn't get my sound back for almost 10 minutes! Perfect freaken timing. I thought I maybe having the same problems you were having so I flipped over to youtube and tried listening to some music.... nope nothing.
I thought I was going to stab myself..glad I wasn't alone. LOLLOLOLOL pulling hair pulling hair pulling hair

-- Dale Dauten--

Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup on Thu Feb 28, 2013 4:10 pm

BJ wrote:I have no other suggestions for you. cryingagain You're on your own. Sarcasm
LOL BJ...thanks for the cryingagain

-- Dale Dauten--

Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup on Thu Feb 28, 2013 4:14 pm

Love it when Martinez says pirouette2-28-13 ~ 03/10/12 - Jodi Arias trial:32-yo accused of shooting her lover,Travis Alexander,in the face, stabbing him 29 times, & slitting his throat from ear to ear. DP is on the table. Arias claiming self defense/ Thread #3 - Page 2 Wb9vdc

-- Dale Dauten--

Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by samgoodwin on Thu Feb 28, 2013 4:16 pm

Wrapitup wrote:They are saying she's doing a 'dry run'. LOL. Break out the KY!

LOL, Wrap. I just got back and it's only 4:15 here, but state seal is up. Are they done for the day, or is this afternoon break?
samgoodwin
samgoodwin

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup on Thu Feb 28, 2013 4:16 pm

WildAboutTrial @WildAboutTrial 2 min
Juan Martinez re-enters the courtroom. We await the judge and the jury now. #JodiArias

-- Dale Dauten--

Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup on Thu Feb 28, 2013 4:16 pm

samgoodwin wrote:
Wrapitup wrote:They are saying she's doing a 'dry run'. LOL. Break out the KY!

LOL, Wrap. I just got back and it's only 4:15 here, but state seal is up. Are they done for the day, or is this afternoon break?
Afternoon break but wouldn't surprise me if they wrapped up till Monday.

-- Dale Dauten--

Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Nama on Thu Feb 28, 2013 4:21 pm

Administration
Administration

Back to top Go down

Post by NiteSpinR on Thu Feb 28, 2013 4:21 pm

wonder what the Jury thinks about her not looking Martinez straight on like she's done from the beginning?

NiteSpinR
NiteSpinR
Tech Support Admin
Tech  Support  Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup on Thu Feb 28, 2013 4:31 pm

She seems to be agreeing w/Martinez..she knows she's toast.

-- Dale Dauten--

Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup on Thu Feb 28, 2013 4:32 pm

Also picked up the fact that Martinez said it would take some 'mechanics' and by 'mechanics' he meant using your fingers to delete the pics. Hope the jury picked up on that.

-- Dale Dauten--

Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by NiteSpinR on Thu Feb 28, 2013 4:34 pm

Nurmi's objections are just reminders for her to say "I don't remember"

NiteSpinR
NiteSpinR
Tech Support Admin
Tech  Support  Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup on Thu Feb 28, 2013 4:37 pm

agreed

-- Dale Dauten--

Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by samgoodwin on Thu Feb 28, 2013 4:37 pm

She just messed up. She admitted he was standing at the sink when bleeding, but also agreed he couldn't have stood after the cut neck in the hallway.
samgoodwin
samgoodwin

Back to top Go down

Post by samgoodwin on Thu Feb 28, 2013 4:38 pm

NiteSpinR wrote:Nurmi's objections are just reminders for her to say "I don't remember"
Yup, exactly.
samgoodwin
samgoodwin

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup on Thu Feb 28, 2013 4:46 pm

"It's YOUR fog, isn't it"???? ROFLMAO

-- Dale Dauten--

Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup on Thu Feb 28, 2013 4:46 pm

samgoodwin wrote:She just messed up. She admitted he was standing at the sink when bleeding, but also agreed he couldn't have stood after the cut neck in the hallway.
Yup, she really messed up.

-- Dale Dauten--

Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Nama on Thu Feb 28, 2013 4:48 pm

She was in a fog but she knew enough to TAKE THE GUN OUT OF THE HOUSE!

Administration
Administration

Back to top Go down

Post by Nama on Thu Feb 28, 2013 4:50 pm

She doesn't remember taking the gun but remembers throwing the gun.

Administration
Administration

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 20 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11 ... 20  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum