2-28-13 ~ 03/10/12 - Jodi Arias trial:32-yo accused of shooting her lover,Travis Alexander,in the face, stabbing him 29 times, & slitting his throat from ear to ear. DP is on the table. Arias claiming self defense/ Thread #3

Page 19 of 20 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20  Next

Go down

Normal Re: 2-28-13 ~ 03/10/12 - Jodi Arias trial:32-yo accused of shooting her lover,Travis Alexander,in the face, stabbing him 29 times, & slitting his throat from ear to ear. DP is on the table. Arias claiming self defense/ Thread #3

Post by Nama on Thu Mar 07, 2013 8:07 pm

Jodi just referred to Travis as having passed away in a video on NG. NO, he didn't pass away, he was murdered!I know I already said this up thread but......

Nama
Administration
Administration

Back to top Go down

Normal Re: 2-28-13 ~ 03/10/12 - Jodi Arias trial:32-yo accused of shooting her lover,Travis Alexander,in the face, stabbing him 29 times, & slitting his throat from ear to ear. DP is on the table. Arias claiming self defense/ Thread #3

Post by Nama on Thu Mar 07, 2013 8:26 pm

17:10 (last video)

N - And you've perpetrated that lie thorough out this trial for a long time . Isn't that correct?

J - Throughout the trial, no....but throughout the case, yes.

N - Throughout the case.

J: Yes

N - Given all these lies, you were asked an important question. Why should anyone believe you now...remember being asked that?

J - Yes.

N - So Jodi, that is the ultimate question. Why should anyone believe you now?

J - Like I said before, all of my, I lied a lot in the beginning and each of those lies tied back directly to two things, Travis and protecting his ego, I mean his reputation and my own partially and two, related to any involvement to his death so I understand that there will always be questions but all I can do at this point is say what happened to the best of my recollection and if I'm convicted then that's because of my own bad choices....in the beginning.

N - No further questions.

Administration
Administration

Back to top Go down

Post by Nama on Thu Mar 07, 2013 8:27 pm

Mark Garagos will be discussing the trial on Anderson Cooper 360 on CNN tonight.

Administration
Administration

Back to top Go down

Post by Lilone on Thu Mar 07, 2013 8:32 pm

What an idiot...
This POS committed the ultimate crime for which she should serve the ultimate time which is eternity.
Lilone
Lilone

Back to top Go down

Post by NiteSpinR on Thu Mar 07, 2013 8:35 pm

Was thinking and wondering why Matt (Jodi's loyal friend) hasn't been in court. Maybe we don't see him because he is (as BJ mentioned) being called as a witness. Martinez didn't just forget about those hidden magazine messages and you can bet he followed the trail they led... straight to Matt.

2-28-13 ~ 03/10/12 - Jodi Arias trial:32-yo accused of shooting her lover,Travis Alexander,in the face, stabbing him 29 times, & slitting his throat from ear to ear. DP is on the table. Arias claiming self defense/ Thread #3 - Page 19 Spider10

Be Humble For You Are Made Of Earth~Be Noble For You Are Made Of Stars
NiteSpinR
NiteSpinR
Tech Support Admin
Tech  Support  Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by NiteSpinR on Thu Mar 07, 2013 8:38 pm

Just heard some friends of Travis' on Dr. Drew. They said Jodi often hid in Travis' closet when he came home from being out with someone else, He would open the door and be shocked to find her there!
THAT IS BIG!

They also said he would come home and frequently find her sleeping in his bed or on his couch.

2-28-13 ~ 03/10/12 - Jodi Arias trial:32-yo accused of shooting her lover,Travis Alexander,in the face, stabbing him 29 times, & slitting his throat from ear to ear. DP is on the table. Arias claiming self defense/ Thread #3 - Page 19 Spider10

NiteSpinR
NiteSpinR
Tech Support Admin
Tech  Support  Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Lilone on Thu Mar 07, 2013 9:04 pm

I still don't understand why her stalking behavior is being hidden from the jury. Why shouldn't they know everything related to this relationship so they can make an intelligent decision as to her fate? Slashing tires, slashing throats, hiding in the closet, running through the closet... I'm of the opinion that if she gets away with self defense in this case, it will become the plea of choice for women who hate men...
Lilone
Lilone

Back to top Go down

Post by HippyChick2 on Thu Mar 07, 2013 9:08 pm

ITA lilone. I hope they find a way to bring it in, but unless it was a part of original questioning they can't go there now, can they? I mean unless Jodi slips and mentions it, right?
HippyChick2
HippyChick2

http://www.abbiespot.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Lilone on Thu Mar 07, 2013 9:09 pm

I don't see an end in sight. We still have to sit through Lord knows how many days of lecturing on the BWS and maybe other defense witnesses. Then we can count on a rebuttal case. After that, there is going to be a penalty phase with endless mitigation testimony. If I were on that jury, I would be exhausted already, let alone having to serve for several more weeks.
Lilone
Lilone

Back to top Go down

Post by Lilone on Thu Mar 07, 2013 9:10 pm

Yeah, the judge wouldn't allow the attorneys to bring it up, but if Jodi goes there, then it will be open season... Say, do they still have the firing squad in AZ? No? Too bad...
Lilone
Lilone

Back to top Go down

Post by Lilone on Thu Mar 07, 2013 9:12 pm

Utah is one of two states that offer execution by firing squad as an option to condemned inmates (Idaho is the other). Since Furman and the reinstatement of the death penalty in the USA in 1976, Utah has executed six inmates. Only two inmates have chosen the firing squad as their method of execution, the only two inmates in America to be executed by firing squad since reinstatement. Gary Gilmore (the first inmate executed in America since the reinstatement of the death penalty in 1976) was executed on January 17, 1977 and John Taylor was executed on January 27, 1996. As of January 2003, Utah has 11 people on death row. The last person to be executed in Utah was Joseph Parsons in 1999.
Lilone
Lilone

Back to top Go down

Post by Nama on Thu Mar 07, 2013 9:20 pm

I read the book about Gary Gilmore. Fascinating!
The Executioner's Song by Norman Mailer

Administration
Administration

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup on Thu Mar 07, 2013 10:14 pm

Dr. Drew showed that tape again w/TA talking about getting shot and they then showed segments from "48 hours" and Jodi literally said the same thing he (TA) said.

I think they can't bring up the tire slashing as there is no solid proof, even though everyone knows she did it. And, the friends saying TA told them she was hiding in her closet would be deemed as heresay. Sucks! But, I think there is MORE than enough to get her for Minimum LWOP.

Wonder if the judge w/allow more jury questions.

Nine-tenths of wisdom is appreciation. Go find somebody’s hand and squeeze it, while there’s time.
-- Dale Dauten--

Thank you RAINE for all you ARE!! I will ALWAYS hold you in my Heart!!
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

http://victimsheartland.forumotion.com/forum.htm

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup on Thu Mar 07, 2013 10:22 pm

Nine-tenths of wisdom is appreciation. Go find somebody’s hand and squeeze it, while there’s time.
-- Dale Dauten--

Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Nama on Thu Mar 07, 2013 10:28 pm

If the Judge allows more questions from the jury that would mean that Nurmi would be able to get up and try to undo the damage again. Is that would you really want? la la la

Administration
Administration

Back to top Go down

Post by NiteSpinR on Thu Mar 07, 2013 10:30 pm

Wrap I heard Juror questions are still stacking up.
I'm wondering if the Domestic Violence Expert is male or female. I know this person is only going by what Jodi has told them. I'm hoping the Jurors will take into consideration that this persons opinions are based solely on lies Jodi conjured up to keep her off of Death Row.

NiteSpinR
NiteSpinR
Tech Support Admin
Tech  Support  Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup on Thu Mar 07, 2013 10:40 pm

I think the DV expert is female and the shrink is male.

BJ, it depends on the questions the jury asks. I cannot imagine what more they COULD ask. Best question: (paraphrasing) "Since you have admitted lying why should we believe you now?" Sums it right up.

I think there may be 1 or 2 juror's who are on the fence re: the DP and that is why they keep asking questions. MOO on all of the above.

-- Dale Dauten--

Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup on Thu Mar 07, 2013 11:01 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

-- Dale Dauten--

Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Nama on Thu Mar 07, 2013 11:52 pm

Oh yes, Susan Smith. Barf

Administration
Administration

Back to top Go down

Post by NiteSpinR on Fri Mar 08, 2013 1:06 am

Great caller on NG tonight, asked if the gun was Travis' where is the box of shells? They don't sell you just enough bullets to load your gun... you have to buy a whole BOX! I thought that was a great question.

Didn't Jodi say she thought the gun was in a holster when she saw it the first time (when Travis told her it wasn't loaded)?
Apparently it wasn't in the holster when she snatched it off the shelf. Tick tock tick tock... getting it out of a holster would have given Travis time to catch her in the closet and wouldn't jive with the time stamps on the photos.
OK so where is the holster and box of 25cal bullets? Did Jodi take them on a ride out to the desert too?

Wondering if the Police Report from her Grandparent's robbery, mentioned a holster?

NiteSpinR
NiteSpinR
Tech Support Admin
Tech  Support  Admin

Back to top Go down

Normal Jodi Arias Killing Timeline

Post by Nama on Fri Mar 08, 2013 2:40 am

Administration
Administration

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup on Fri Mar 08, 2013 5:41 am

That was Excellent!!! Just wish I could have read all the type but got the point w/no problem. Thanks!

-- Dale Dauten--

Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup on Fri Mar 08, 2013 8:28 am

-- Dale Dauten--

Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Normal Jurors show disbelief of Jodi Arias stories

Post by Wrapitup on Fri Mar 08, 2013 8:53 am

RELIGION/PHILOSOPHY (9 questions)

24. You testified Travis Alexander gave you book of Mormon at Starbucks. Did you read it, if so, when?
25. Does the book of Mormon go into detail regarding the law of chastity?
83. In all the 3 hour church events, you were never told that other forms of sexual intercourse – oral/anal – were forbidden?
92. Why didn’t you read the book of Mormon to see what you were and weren’t allowed to do?
93. Why did you ask Travis Alexander about everything you did?
115. Why were the laws of attraction so important to follow but the law of chastity was not?
116. Do the laws of attraction also apply to recording phone sex conversations?
130. Given that there are guiding principles such as the law of attraction and passing down journals to future generations, do you feel the Mormon church encourages burying the truth about negative things?
131. Can you give a few examples of what might be considered negative other than what you’ve already discussed (in regards to journals)?
RELATIONSHIP WITH ALEXANDER (22 questions)

1. Did Travis Alexander pay for a majority of your trips?
2. If he did pay, was that a factor in you questioning his choices?
3. Was it his money, his choices?
95. Why is it that you cannot remember when Travis Alexander lent you money, but you remember the exact amount you lent him all three times?
7. Why would you continue to sleep with Travis Alexander after you learned of his child porn issues? (similar to # 126)
126. You said you were sick to your stomach when you saw Travis Alexander with child pictures. Why did you sleep with him again? (similar to #7)
52. Why would you continue to stay with someone who had sex with you while you were sleeping?
8. Why didn’t you just change your Gmail password so Travis Alexander couldn’t get into it anymore?
13. Why did you feel so uncomfortable about anal with Travis Alexander if you’d previously tried it?
47. Why did you confront Travis after seeing him with another woman through his back window if was not due to jealousy? (similar to #48)
48. If you simply wanted to know where you stood because you thought Travis was still courting you, why were you so upset that you needed to call your father the next day? (similar to #47)
59. You and Travis Alexander continued to talk on the phone after you moved. Would it be fair to say you were upset he was taking another woman to Cancun?
49. You mentioned an earlier failed attempt at using rope during sexual encounter. Can you tell us what happened that day it occurred and how Travis Alexander handled that failure?
84. Did you know that Travis Alexander did not like John Dixon prior to your date with John Dixon?
87. When you realized you didn’t connect like you’d expected, why did you continue to speak to Travis? (similar to #156)
156. If you were not going to marry Travis Alexander because of the January 21 & Jan 22 events, why stay with him at all? (similar to #87)
113. You have testified to many occasions where you performed sexual favors for Travis Alexander to keep him happy. Are you saying you never got any pleasure out of it? (similar to #136)
136. You initially testified that sex was a way to relieve stress, then said it was a way to relieve anger. Which is it? (similar to #113)
137. How do you know that?
127. Would you classify your relationship with Travis Alexander as a love/hate relationship?
142. If you were scared of Travis Alexander’s anger and violence, why would you go upstairs when he was banging his head and already mad?
152. Is there anyone who saw you shaking during a fight with Travis?
BLONDE HAIR (1 question)

12. Bryan Burns testified that he met you at a Pre Paid Legal event in April 2008 and you had blonde hair. How is that possible if you dyed your hair in March 2008?
RELATIONSHIPS (19 questions)

6. Why did you call cops on your ex-boyfriend, who shook you, but not on Travis?
16. You told Daryl you wanted to abstain from sex until marriage. Why did you have sex with Travis Alexander?
26. Who initiated contact after various break ups? Start with Bobby.
30. How did you know Victor Arias’ family?
31. Please explain the events again that led up to your Dad slapping you.
32. What is your relationship with your Mother like today?
33. What is your relationship with your Father like today?
40. You stated that you tried to call Matt and Daryl about your change in plans about going to Mesa but said they didn’t answer. Why didn’t you leave a Voicemail or text them? (similar to #112)
112. Why didn’t you call Ryan and tell him you were going to Arizona when you decided you were going to Arizona? (similar to #40)
146. Why did you plan on seeing John Dixon when you were on your way to see Ryan in Utah?
85. Why were you willing to get involved with 2 men at the same time? (similar to #94 and #147)
94. Why did you start a relationship with Ryan Burns when you said earlier you didn’t see other guys when you were with one guy? (similar to #85 and #147)
147. How many men were you willing to be involved with at the same time? (similar to #85 and #94)
89. Why did you share housing with Matt at the time you were in a relationship with Travis Alexander?
90. Were there any girls working with you that you could share a room with?
91. How can you be a sister to Matt, someone you had sex with in the past?
99. Who was the main factor in your decision to move from Palm Desert to Mesa? Travis or Rachael?
155. Did you call any men you did not have a romantic interest in, “hottie biscotti”, in text messages, emails or instant messages?
157. Do you feel the guys in your life cheated on you because you were controlling?
JUNE 4, 2008 (32 questions)

103. If your phone had died while at Travis Alexander’s, why not use a wall charger so it would be charged before you hit the road?
86. When you were asked about the video you made with Travis Alexander on 6/4/2008 you said you used your camera. Then you said it was in your car and didn’t use it that day. Which is it?
34. Would it be possible to have Jodi run through the attack on 6/4/2008 using the floor plan…exhibit…?
70. When Travis Alexander got out of the shower to attack you, was he wet?
71. If so, did he slip on the tile?
69. Were you kneeling when you dropped the camera?
109. If you dropped the camera on the bathmat, how is it that it rolled all the way to the bathtub?
68. If Travis Alexander attacked you on 6/4/2008, why not just tell the police from the start?
100. You testified that you thought you heard his footsteps. If you weren’t sure, why didn’t you run down the stairs and out the front door? (similar to #66 and #144)
72. When entering the closet, why didn’t you go through the door closest to you?
9. Did Travis Alexander’s closet doors have locks on them?
10. If not, how did you have time to get the gun down, if he was right behind you?
128. On 6/4/2008, after you got up and ran towards the closet, is it possible Travis Alexander picked up the camera from the bathroom floor and moved it?
129. Could that also explain the delay in his arrival and his anger in the door threshold?
64. If you climbed on the shelf in a hurry in the closet, how is it nothing is disturbed?
74. Was the gun in a case or was it just lying on the shelf?
66. After you shot him, how come you didn’t run out of the house to get away? (similar to #100 and #144)
67. Why didn’t you call 911?
123. A lot of your answers to the questions you were asked made it seem like you put Travis Alexander’s needs and priorities before your own. If that’s the case, why didn’t you call for help after you shot him? (similar to #67)
65. If you shot Travis Alexander first, how did the bullet casing land on blood?
118. Were you mad at Travis Alexander while you were stabbing him?
102. You stated you remembered dropping the knife and hearing it hit the tile. What did you do with it after that?
55. Why did you place Travis Alexander’s body back in the shower?
101. Why would you take the time to delete the pictures off the camera after you killed Travis Alexander?
4. Why did you put the camera in the washer?
63. Did you try to clean up the scene when you left on 6/4/2008?
61. Why did you take the rope and gun with you?
62. Did you lock Travis Alexander’s bedroom door when you left on 6/4/2008?
56. Do you know what time you left Travis Alexander’s house on 6/4/2008?
57. What happened to the clothes you were wearing 6/4/2008?
58. You say Travis Alexander had attacked you before 6/4/2008, but would apologize, so why was 6/4/2008 so different? (similar to #96)
96. Why did you think that the incident that happened on 6/4/2008 was any different from anything that happened before, so much so that you thought you had to kill him? (similar to #58)
INCIDENTS (5 questions)

19. If you had bruises…why didn’t anyone ask you about them?
46. During your testimony, you mentioned an incident where Travis Alexander hit your car. Can you explain that story again?
80. Did anyone see you wearing a finger splint? (similar to #79)
97. You mentioned injuries that would not have been seen by others that wouldn’t have been seen by others when you went to Utah in 6/4/2008. Can you explain them?
98. When you injured yourself at Casa Romas on the glass, did your manager have you fill out a form for medical purposes?
PHONE RECORDING (6 questions)

11. Did you record other phone sex conversations?
17. Travis Alexander said on the phone that he didn’t like Spiderman. Why did he buy you underwear with Spiderman on it if he didn’t like that character?
107. If Travis Alexander wanted the sex conversations recorded why didn’t he record it?
108. If you didn’t want to be tied to a tree, why did you go and look for a place where he could do that?
110. On the phone sex tape, when Travis Alexander was talking about photos and taking videos, was that all part of his fantasy?
111. Did you ever voice anything to Travis Alexander about being uncomfortable with his fantasies?
AFTERMATH (3 questions)

18. Why would you tell Leslie Udy you wanted Travis Alexander’s kids to play with yours if you knew he was into young children? (similar to #122)
122. You stated you would not want kids with Travis Alexander because you would be worried about them. If that’s the case, why’d you tell Leslie Udy you couldn’t wait for your kids to play together at future Pre Paid Legal events? (similar to #18)
104. In your email to Travis Alexander after 6/4/2008 you stated you’d sleep in his bed while he was in Cancun. Did you sleep in his house when he wasn’t there?
GENERAL (10 questions)

27. How far is Crater Lake from Ashland?
28. How far is Medford from Crater Lake?
29. How far is Medford from Ashland?
41. You testified that you reported your cell phone lost in May 2008. When and where was it found?
50. Did Travis’ dog usually bark when someone came into the house?
51. Did the dog usually bark with loud unexplained noises?
60. Why did you send his grandmother flowers?
73. Do you know how tall the ceiling in Travis Alexander’s closet was?
88. What is your understanding of the word skank?
121. You stated you bought a gun to commit suicide, but never ended up doing it. What stopped you from doing it?
GAS (7 questions)

42. Have you taken long trips by yourself like the one in June 2008 in the past?
43. How often did you take such trips?
44. During those trips, did you take extra gas cans with you?
45. If you took gas cans with you, where did you get them?
82. You said you got the 2 gas cans so you could fill up where it was cheaper in Nevada or Utah. Why did you get it in Pasadena?
135. Today, 3/5/2013, you stated before lunch that you think you filled the car up first as we saw in several hypothetical situations after lunch, do you think it’s possible to put 8 plus gallons in the car and then 9 plus gallons and then 2 plus for a total of 12 in the remaining gas cans?
140. If you were driving to a place you’d never been before (Utah), why wouldn’t you map out different towns that had rest stops and gas stations?
GLASSES (2 questions)

20. If you were so near sighted, how were you able to drive?
151. You said you didn’t get glasses until 2010. What’s your prescription?
DOCUMENTING PICTURES (7 questions)

5. Did you ever take pics of yourself after he hit you?
14. You took pictures of shirt and shorts. Did you take pics of Spiderman underwear?
15. If not, why not?
23. You took pic of t-shirt and shorts, but not the boys’ underwear. Why did you take them so much later (in July)?
39. In an interview with Det. Flores, you talked to him about taking pics of Travis Alexander while shaving. You said he must’ve liked it because he used it on his MySpace page. Can you explain what he used?
78. You have pictures of your other finger injuries with time stamps. Do you have other pics of your other finger injury?
79. Do you have any pics of your wearing a finger splint? (similar to #80)
INTERVIEWS (7 questions)

37. Were you paid for the interview with 48 hours?
38. Were you paid for the interview with Inside Edition?
77. In your interviews you gave on TV, were you forced to answer all the questions they presented to you?
76. Whether you had plans to commit suicide or not, why even say no jury would convict you because you’re innocent?
81. Did you have an attorney prior to the interview with CBS?
105. How is it you were so calm in your interview with CBS?
JOURNALS (3 questions)

114. Why would you continue to carry journals around with you if it was possible that others including Travis Alexander might read them?
117. You stated there were times Travis Alexander made you tear out pages with negative things you said about him. Right before that you said you didn’t write anything bad about Travis Alexander. Which is it?
153. Do any of your journal entries or any other items discuss you blacking out or getting scrambled?
MEMORY ISSUE (9 questions)

80. When did you realize you had memory loss? The approximate date.
141. Did you ever see a doctor for your memory issues?
148. Did you ever seek mental help for your mental condition?
149. Have you ever taken medication for your memory issues?
150. Did you ever tell anyone about your condition prior to the killing?
154. You claim to have memory gaps when you’re being yelled at or stressed. If this is the case, how do you have such vivid memories of Travis Alexander’s violent episodes during which he’s yelling?
75. Why is it that you have no memory of stabbing Travis?
120. During cross, you were asked if you were crying when you were stabbing Travis and you said no. How do you know that if you don’t remember?
119. How is it that you remember so many sexual encounters, including ex-boyfriends, but you don’t remember stabbing Travis Alexander or dragging his body?
TRUTH/LIES (6 questions)

21. In Travis Alexander’s text to Jodi, ex.444, he talks about a “mysterious man”. Who is this man and why’s he bringing it up?
22. Did Travis Alexander think it was someone you lied about?
106. You stated in 48 hours interview that Travis Alexander’s family deserved to know the truth. If that was true, why didn’t you confess then?
124. Why did you decide to tell the truth 2 years after the killing? (similar to #132)
125. What made you change your mind and tell everyone about Travis’ secret about the child’s picture?
132. How do you determine when you will tell the truth and when you won’t? What are the determining factors? (similar to #124)
GUNS (8 questions)

35. Regarding the 9MM gun in July 2008, you mentioned the purpose having to do with a camping trip. Who was going to be going on the camping trip?
36. Why were you planning on going if you were scared?
53. When did you find out that Travis Alexander had a gun? (same as #133)
133. When did you find Travis’ gun? (same as #53)
134. Was it kept loaded in the closet? (similar to #143)
143. Did Travis Alexander ever tell you he kept his gun loaded? (similar to #134)
144. If you didn’t think it was loaded, why grab a gun that may not be loaded, instead of going outside? (similar to #66 and #100)
54. To your knowledge, did the police ever find your grandfather’s gun that was stolen?
LICENSE PLATE (3 questions)

138. Would a screwdriver be required to take off the license plates?
139. Did you find it strange that only your license plate was messed with in that parking lot?
145. You stated you didn’t know anything was wrong with the back of car when you came out of Starbucks, so how did it get turned upside down?

-- Dale Dauten--

Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by FeatherPony on Fri Mar 08, 2013 11:56 am

Hi'yall! does anyone know what privileges JA has in Estrella Jail? Like TV, newspapers etc?
FeatherPony
FeatherPony

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup on Fri Mar 08, 2013 12:18 pm

-- Dale Dauten--

Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Normal Exclusive photos: Inside Jodi Arias' jail Take a look at these exclusive photos inside the Estrella Jail in Phoenix, Arizona, where Jodi Arias is being held as she stands trial for the murder of her ex-boyfriend.

Post by Wrapitup on Fri Mar 08, 2013 12:21 pm

-- Dale Dauten--

Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup on Fri Mar 08, 2013 12:22 pm

-- Dale Dauten--

Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Normal Inside Jodi Arias' jail: Nancy Grace takes a tour HLN's Nancy Grace takes an exclusive tour inside the Estrella Jail in Phoenix, Arizona, where Jodi Arias is being held.

Post by Wrapitup on Fri Mar 08, 2013 12:25 pm

-- Dale Dauten--

Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Normal What's Jodi Arias eating for dinner tonight? For a closer look behind jailhouse walls, join Nancy Grace tonight as she hosts from the Estrella Jail in Phoenix, Arizona, where Jodi Arias is being held.

Post by Wrapitup on Fri Mar 08, 2013 12:27 pm

-- Dale Dauten--

Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup on Fri Mar 08, 2013 12:28 pm

-- Dale Dauten--

Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup on Fri Mar 08, 2013 12:29 pm

LOL. Hope these answer your questions. flowerpower

-- Dale Dauten--

Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup on Fri Mar 08, 2013 12:31 pm

BJ, Thanks for editing my post #42716. Didn't see all that when I posted it. you rock

-- Dale Dauten--

Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Normal Jodi Arias' dinner tonight: Stew & ginger snaps After the prosecution rests their case, take a look at what Jodi Arias will be eating for dinner tonight behind bars. By HLNtv.com Staff updated 3:57 PM EST, Thu January 17, 2013

Post by Wrapitup on Fri Mar 08, 2013 12:32 pm

-- Dale Dauten--

Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup on Fri Mar 08, 2013 12:35 pm

-- Dale Dauten--

Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup on Fri Mar 08, 2013 12:38 pm

-- Dale Dauten--

Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup on Fri Mar 08, 2013 1:31 pm

That pic is scawing me, as my grandson would say. Yikes! or, Wikes! shocked3

-- Dale Dauten--

Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by raine1953 on Fri Mar 08, 2013 2:18 pm

FeatherPony wrote:U R Awesome Wrap! Many thanks.....
TGIF JA -- hope you're having a very nice day today :tongue in chee

2-28-13 ~ 03/10/12 - Jodi Arias trial:32-yo accused of shooting her lover,Travis Alexander,in the face, stabbing him 29 times, & slitting his throat from ear to ear. DP is on the table. Arias claiming self defense/ Thread #3 - Page 19 Pbucket
OMG I love that picture! That doggie should march right up JA's body and deliver the syringe to the person who will inject it in her!
raine1953
raine1953
Administration
Administration

Back to top Go down

Post by FeatherPony on Fri Mar 08, 2013 4:08 pm

raine1953 wrote:
FeatherPony wrote:U R Awesome Wrap! Many thanks.....
TGIF JA -- hope you're having a very nice day today :tongue in chee

2-28-13 ~ 03/10/12 - Jodi Arias trial:32-yo accused of shooting her lover,Travis Alexander,in the face, stabbing him 29 times, & slitting his throat from ear to ear. DP is on the table. Arias claiming self defense/ Thread #3 - Page 19 Pbucket
OMG I love that picture! That doggie should march right up JA's body and deliver the syringe to the person who will inject it in her!

at least we have our fantasies..

2-28-13 ~ 03/10/12 - Jodi Arias trial:32-yo accused of shooting her lover,Travis Alexander,in the face, stabbing him 29 times, & slitting his throat from ear to ear. DP is on the table. Arias claiming self defense/ Thread #3 - Page 19 Fantasy_zpsccfa53c9
FeatherPony
FeatherPony

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup on Fri Mar 08, 2013 4:40 pm

That pic you posted, Nite, is extremely soothing.

Now this..what an idiot:
Jose Baez: Jodi Arias doing ‘a spectacular job’ as witness

posted by halboedeker on March, 8 2013 10:33 AM

Jose Baez, Casey Anthony’s former attorney, is weighing in on the Jodi Arias case.

In an interview with Adam Longo of CBS affiliate KPHO in Phoenix, Baez says that Arias is doing “a spectacular job” as a witness in her murder trial. But Baez adds that Arias is paying the price for talking to the media early in the case.

That wasn’t a problem for Anthony, who was acquitted of murder in her daughter’s death. Baez gives insight into his approach in the Anthony case.

“The best thing you can do is educate your client,” Baez tells Longo. “Educate them on the law and educate them on the repercussions of someone speaking before they have their day in court. That’s what I did with Casey, and that, unfortunately, was not done with Jodi Arias.”

Baez also said that Arias’ defense team is doing “a spectacular job” with what it has. Her team is trying to save her life; she is charged with murder in the savage killing of former boyfriend Travis Alexander.

While in Orlando, Longo covered the Anthony case for WKMG-Channel 6 and Central Florida News 13. He knows how to tease to the next story. He will have more with Baez on Friday. Baez will talk about “what he sees as a game-changing fact that nobody is talking about” in the Arias case, Longo said.

Baez also talks to Lauren Rowe about the George Zimmerman case at 8 a.m. Sunday on WKMG’s “Flashpoint.” Another topic for Baez: Anthony’s appearance at her bankruptcy hearing in Tampa.

Excuse me, but TMLS DID do interviews..with the police..lied to them..and all her jail house taped conversations. A "spectacular job"? He is nricking futs! crazy3

p.s. Check out the comments.

-- Dale Dauten--

Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup on Fri Mar 08, 2013 4:40 pm

Oh, and Bozo the Clown w/be on Dr. Drew tonight. la la la

-- Dale Dauten--

Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup on Fri Mar 08, 2013 4:56 pm

Good one, Raine..is that one of ours?????

Now this:
Jodi Arias: How much of her can you take?

posted by halboedeker on March, 7 2013 8:44 AM

The Jodi Arias trial poses a challenge for a viewer: Just how much can you watch?

She is one defendant who on the stand manages to be disturbing, pathetic and boring, and she has logged a whopping 16 days on the stand. She can test your sanity with her monotone voice and her convenient forgetfulness.

The Casey Anthony case was far easier to watch because Anthony so rarely talked, and the focus was on the attorneys.

But Arias is the star of her trial, and I find the marathon coverage on HLN a chore to sit through. I find what I need to know in ABC’s concise, next-day coverage on “Good Morning America.”

The Arias trial took a turn Wednesday when the judge read jurors’ questions to the defendant, who is charged with murdering former boyfriend Travis Alexander. ABC’s Ryan Owens said the jurors’ questions were “absolutely fascinating to watch.”

Those questions supply clues to the jury’s thinking: “Were you mad at Travis while you were stabbing him?” “Why didn’t you call 911?” “Did you ever see a doctor for your memory issue?”

“Arias confidently answered every question,” Owens said.

ABC legal analyst Dan Abrams marveled, “Arias … doesn’t slip up. She never gets rattled.” BS

Abrams found the jurors’ questions on the whole were tough and suggested they were skeptical of Arias. But he added, “There are some questions that were asked that could give her hope that one or two of the jurors are accepting her account, which again, a hung jury would be a huge win for Jodi Arias.”

Arias may never get rattled, but she can certainly rattle the viewer. I find the less I see of her, the happier I am. Too much TV violence isn’t good; I’m thinking too much Jodi Arias isn’t good, either. :lol:

check out the comments. I agree w/the first one and thought about this last night. WalMart w/NOT give you cash back on a returned item if you charged it.

-- Dale Dauten--

Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup on Fri Mar 08, 2013 4:59 pm

The State vs Jodi Arias ~ Travis Alexander murder trial
about an hour ago
From a member:

FYI: Tesoro gas station on 1699 North temple is not and has never been open from 1 am - 6 am . Here's their phone number to verify (801) 596-7784. Arias could not have bought anything but gas and that's only available to pay at the pump with a credit card as no one is there at that time.

-- Dale Dauten--

Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by samgoodwin on Fri Mar 08, 2013 5:04 pm

Oh please, Bozo is bragging because he thinks he's better than Nurmi? That's laughable. Two of a kind clowns in my book.

I don't think Arias is doing a good job at all, she's contradicted herself plenty and you can tell when she's cornered. I'm patiently waiting for the look on her face when she is sentenced.
samgoodwin
samgoodwin

Back to top Go down

Post by samgoodwin on Fri Mar 08, 2013 5:05 pm

Wrapitup wrote:The State vs Jodi Arias ~ Travis Alexander murder trial
about an hour ago
From a member:

FYI: Tesoro gas station on 1699 North temple is not and has never been open from 1 am - 6 am . Here's their phone number to verify (801) 596-7784. Arias could not have bought anything but gas and that's only available to pay at the pump with a credit card as no one is there at that time.

I saw this earlier, Wrap, I bet Martinez was saving that info for next week. hehe. I thought for sure she'd say she bought snacks for the road, or more bandaids or something.
samgoodwin
samgoodwin

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup on Fri Mar 08, 2013 5:07 pm

Bozo is LIVE on HLN as I type.

Yep..I agree Sam. I expected her to say she bought a Starbucks canned drink. Sarcasm

-- Dale Dauten--

Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup on Fri Mar 08, 2013 5:08 pm

I'm patiently waiting for the look on her face when she is sentenced.
Blank stare is my guess.

-- Dale Dauten--

Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup on Fri Mar 08, 2013 5:09 pm

Holey Moley..this thread w/be splitting soon to Part #4.

-- Dale Dauten--

Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup on Fri Mar 08, 2013 5:25 pm

Must SEE - Full Video

-- Dale Dauten--

Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 19 of 20 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum