3-25-13 ~ 4/15/2013 -Jodi Arias trial:32-yo accused of shooting her lover,Travis Alexander,in the face, stabbing him 29 times, & slitting his throat from ear to ear. DP is on the table. Arias claiming self defense/ Thread #5

Page 2 of 20 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11 ... 20  Next

Go down

Normal Re: 3-25-13 ~ 4/15/2013 -Jodi Arias trial:32-yo accused of shooting her lover,Travis Alexander,in the face, stabbing him 29 times, & slitting his throat from ear to ear. DP is on the table. Arias claiming self defense/ Thread #5

Post by samgoodwin on Wed Mar 27, 2013 12:27 pm

If it's coming from JVM, I'd ignore it. She needs to shut up.
So I watched the videos and did this witness ever even talk with Jodi? Because her stories and comments are all so vague and general. She never comments on anything relating to Jodi. I would think that is why there are no questions yet. Or maybe it means the jury has already decided to give her 1st degree and is just waiting for it to end now.
samgoodwin
samgoodwin

Back to top Go down

Normal Re: 3-25-13 ~ 4/15/2013 -Jodi Arias trial:32-yo accused of shooting her lover,Travis Alexander,in the face, stabbing him 29 times, & slitting his throat from ear to ear. DP is on the table. Arias claiming self defense/ Thread #5

Post by Wrapitup on Wed Mar 27, 2013 3:08 pm

NO trial today..WTH??

Thanks for all the updates!! thank you

Nine-tenths of wisdom is appreciation. Go find somebody’s hand and squeeze it, while there’s time.
-- Dale Dauten--

Thank you RAINE for all you ARE!! I will ALWAYS hold you in my Heart!!
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

http://victimsheartland.forumotion.com/forum.htm

Back to top Go down

Post by Nama on Wed Mar 27, 2013 3:48 pm

No one on HLN seems to have a clue why court was cancelled.

Administration
Administration

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup on Wed Mar 27, 2013 4:11 pm

I know. Wild about NO trial???

Nine-tenths of wisdom is appreciation. Go find somebody’s hand and squeeze it, while there’s time.
-- Dale Dauten--

Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup on Wed Mar 27, 2013 4:16 pm

Apparently, one of TA sister was in the other court session when the person was sentenced to LWOP for stabbing & killing another person with a screwdriver. HLN thought perhaps they were giving TA family members time to get their emotions together but then someone wrote: No..Nurmi is in chambers with the judge and the HLN announced court would not reconvene until tomorrow.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

-- Dale Dauten--

Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup on Wed Mar 27, 2013 4:25 pm

-- Dale Dauten--

Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup on Wed Mar 27, 2013 4:33 pm

Jodi Arias: Is her trial more riveting than Casey Anthony's?
By Hal Boedeker
Staff writer
10:12 a.m. EDT, March 26, 2013

A co-worker confided this week that she was thrilled to be able to listen to the Jodi Arias case again. "It's better than Casey Anthony," she said.

Do you agree?

I find the Arias trial repetitive, tiresome and long, oh so very long. The trial has made racy content boring.

Hearing questions from the Arias jury is unusual, but those questions take away from the mystery.

"Now you know exactly what at least some of these jurors think, and that is not good news for the defense at this point," Dan Abrams said on ABC's "Good Morning America" last week.

Yes, the jurors seem frustrated, too. There were no such clues in the Anthony trial.

Prosecutor Juan Martinez has been a dynamic presence in the Arias trial. But the prosecutors in the Anthony case were just as forceful.

As much as people complain about Jose Baez and Cheney Mason, Anthony did have stronger defense attorneys than Arias has,

Arias talked a lot about her case. Anthony said very little.

"Jose Baez did a great job of keeping Casey Anthony away from any media. No interviews," Beth Karas of In Session said, neatly summing up the contrast in January. "It's coming back to haunt Jodi Arias."

The outcome of the Anthony case was a huge surprise. Maybe the Arias verdict will be, too. Abrams said last week: "The question is, is there one person? Is there one person who's gonna hang up the jury?"

For now, though, the Arias case slogs on. If we look at trials as theater, the Anthony case was far more involving.

-- Dale Dauten--

Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup on Wed Mar 27, 2013 4:34 pm

PHOENIX - Jodi Arias’ attorneys do not want you know where the taxpayer money spent on her defense is going.
Kirk Nurmi and Jennifer Willmott filed paperwork asking a judge to “seal any and all billing records submitted by any member of Ms. Arias’ defense team…”
Last week, ABC15 first reported taxpayers could end up spending more than $1 million to defend Arias in her lengthy murder trial.
Cari Gerchick, Maricopa County Communications Director, told ABC15 the total amount spent on her defense team has been roughly $838,000 and continues to climb.
The cost only pertains to money spent on Arias’ attorneys and does not include jail or court costs.
But Arias’ attorneys want a judge to issue a protective order guarding the detailed costs of Arias’ defense.
Arias’ lawyers argue releasing the information could impact attorney-client privilege and Arias’ right to a fair trial.
According to the paperwork, “If the State is allowed to view or access these records the State may be able to determine what witnesses, both expert and civilian, the defense has interviewed and not listed as witnesses in any phase of the trial as they attempt to develop a viable defense.”
They go on to argue the information would provide “a window into the thought and process of the defense team.”
Arias’ attorneys added “… the insight that would be given to the State in this capital case if they had access to these records would provide insight into the thoughts and/or actions of defense counsel as it relates not only to the determination of Ms. Arias’ guilt to the charged offense, but, should the case proceed to a penalty phase, this insight would carry over to the issue of whether or not the State can prove its aggravating factor which makes Ms. Arias eligible for the death penalty, and potentially whether or not Ms. Arias is sentenced to death of life in prison.”
The filing also said releasing the information to the media “might very well diminish Ms. Arias’ right to a fair trial.”
Two experts hired by the defense, and paid by the county, revealed in court they charge hundreds of dollars per hour.
Psychologist Richard Samuels, who testified he diagnosed Arias with Post Traumatic Stress Disorder, said he makes $250 per hour.
Domestic violence expert Alyce LaViolette revealed she is paid $250 per hour for research and $300 per hour for testifying.
Legal analysts predict the capital murder trial will last several more weeks.

Read more: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

-- Dale Dauten--

Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Normal Jodi Arias Defense Motion To Seal Expenses

Post by Wrapitup on Wed Mar 27, 2013 4:39 pm

-- Dale Dauten--

Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup on Wed Mar 27, 2013 5:27 pm

Nancy Grace
Breaking today: FGS!! It's NOT breaking, Nancy! She posted this 25 min ago. the Jodi Arias murder trial cancelled today! Why? A source says Jodi Arias had a migraine! BS Yesterday court goes to recess briefly due to Ms. Arias feeling faint & today she has a migraine, what’s next? Also today, Jodi Arias’ attorney asks a deputy for water so the accused murderer can take her medicine: what is she taking and why? #JodiArias [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

-- Dale Dauten--

Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup on Wed Mar 27, 2013 5:46 pm

-- Dale Dauten--

Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup on Wed Mar 27, 2013 5:47 pm

-- Dale Dauten--

Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup on Wed Mar 27, 2013 5:50 pm

-- Dale Dauten--

Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup on Wed Mar 27, 2013 5:51 pm

-- Dale Dauten--

Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup on Wed Mar 27, 2013 5:51 pm

-- Dale Dauten--

Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup on Wed Mar 27, 2013 5:52 pm

-- Dale Dauten--

Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup on Wed Mar 27, 2013 5:53 pm

This girl is gorgeous. I bet Jodi was seething w/jealousy. Ridiculous!

-- Dale Dauten--

Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup on Wed Mar 27, 2013 5:56 pm

-- Dale Dauten--

Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup on Wed Mar 27, 2013 5:56 pm

-- Dale Dauten--

Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup on Wed Mar 27, 2013 5:59 pm

-- Dale Dauten--

Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup on Wed Mar 27, 2013 5:59 pm

-- Dale Dauten--

Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup on Wed Mar 27, 2013 6:09 pm

Joey Jackson Fans
Well.....not a very eventful day! Court was cancelled.....Jodi Arias apparently had another migraine headache. Perhaps her seeing knowing that the case before hers this morning.....where the judge sentenced the man to Life Without Parole for stabbing someone to death with a screwdriver......brought her back into the world of realization! Who knows? Or maybe it was the victim's impact letters they so eloquently read and directed to the defendant.....perhaps that hit home.

It was stated that Travis's family members that were seated in the courtroom were truly affected by it and some had to leave. In all of my years working in the court system for a judge as Court Coordinator......my heart never got use to the grief and heartache that the family members had to endure. Of course they fought for justice for their lost loved one......and they longed to have closure in their lives.....but they never, ever forgot the horror of 'why' they were in the courtroom. My heart continues to reach out to Travis's siblings.

Tanishia, Travis's sister told me the other night.....'You would have loved Travis.' And I know I would have. We all would have. Continued prayers for Travis........for we are his voice and we will continue to be until justice is served.

-- Dale Dauten--

Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by samgoodwin on Wed Mar 27, 2013 6:24 pm

This delay worked out ok for me, because I skipped today, I wanted to wait until Juan's cross. They're talking about it now on JVM, saying Jodi may have had a migraine or may be faking it to stretch out time so that Juan doesn't have the weekend to prepare his cross.
samgoodwin
samgoodwin

Back to top Go down

Post by raine1953 on Wed Mar 27, 2013 6:27 pm

That would work out very well for the defense, re: Juan not having the whole weekend to prepare for cross. But I have faith in Juan, he won't need it.
raine1953
raine1953
Administration
Administration

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup on Wed Mar 27, 2013 6:38 pm

I agree. He already has his cross down pat. He's heard whatsherface for two days now. No rocket science here. MOO.

-- Dale Dauten--

Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by samgoodwin on Wed Mar 27, 2013 6:50 pm

I agree, I think Juan will turn it all around to show Jodi was the abuser.

Geez, JVM was talking about how Juan should quit being a rock star and signing autographs. He can't help it if everyone thinks he's doing a great job.
samgoodwin
samgoodwin

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup on Thu Mar 28, 2013 5:52 am

I saw earlier attorneys discussing this saying Juan needs to keep a low profile until AFTER the trial. I think these attorney's are envious. MOO.

-- Dale Dauten--

Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup on Thu Mar 28, 2013 7:23 am

-- Dale Dauten--

Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup on Thu Mar 28, 2013 7:24 am

-- Dale Dauten--

Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup on Thu Mar 28, 2013 7:25 am

-- Dale Dauten--

Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup on Thu Mar 28, 2013 7:32 am

-- Dale Dauten--

Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup on Thu Mar 28, 2013 7:40 am

Support Travis Alexander's Family
GOOD MORNING TEAM TRAVIS!! Court is set to resume this morning in AZ 9:30/12:30 ET... Thanks to our friends over Joey Jackson Fans for their great detailed explanation of what to expect when the defense rests (it's reported this is their last witness)... SO then the ball returns to JM's court for REBUTTAL: After the defense has finished presenting all if its evidence and rests its case, the prosecution has the opportunity to present rebuttal evidence, although the prosecution is not required to do so. The admission of rebuttal evidence is at the discretion of the trial judge. Rebuttal evidence is limited to that which explains, refutes, or contradicts evidence offered by the defense during the presentation of its case. For example, if the defense calls a witness to testify about the defendant's alibi, the prosecution may call a rebuttal witness to testify that the alibi is not true. Rebuttal evidence may include testimony from newly discovered witnesses, as well as additional testimony from witnesses who previously testified in the trial. Like all aspects of the trial, rebuttal examination should be driven by the defendant's theory of the case.

The prosecution may not offer new evidence on rebuttal unless a foundation was laid for it earlier in the trial. This is not an opportunity for the prosecution to present its entire case again. As a result, the examination of a rebuttal witness is generally short. After the prosecution's direct examination of the rebuttal witness, the defense has the opportunity to cross examine the rebuttal witness. The prosecution will then have the opportunity to conduct a redirect examination. The defense may then have the opportunity to present a surrebuttal to counter only the prosecution's rebuttal evidence. Again, the admission of surrebuttal evidence is at the discretion of the trial judge and this is not an opportunity for the defense to present its entire case again or to open the door to new issues. Although this process could theoretically go back and forth until both sides are satisfied, in practice, the presentation of surrebuttal evidence is rare.

-- Dale Dauten--

Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Nama on Thu Mar 28, 2013 7:54 am

This was on the jodiariasisinnocent.com page.

“Thanks to all of those who have expressed support for my testimony. While I can’t comment specifically on the case until it is over, rest assured that the PTSD diagnosis is real as is memory loss during acute stress. Those were the points I tried to make and hope that the message was clear enough for the jury to understand. Again, thanks for your support.” — Richard M. Samuels, Ph.D

Administration
Administration

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup on Thu Mar 28, 2013 8:07 am

WTF??????????? So, he believes she is INNOCENT??? Unfucking believable!!

-- Dale Dauten--

Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup on Thu Mar 28, 2013 8:14 am

I just posted that on Joey Jackson's page. Wonder if he w/bring it up. LOL.

-- Dale Dauten--

Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup on Thu Mar 28, 2013 9:25 am

Joey Jackson Fans
JOEY JACKSON ON IN SESSION TODAY:

Court was not in session yesterday and after speaking with some of her family members (outside of court) it was stated.....that Jodi Arias was suffering from another migraine headache. Speculation was that Jodi was only receiving two meals a day. A sack lunch that she brings with her each morning and her meal at night when she returns from court all day long. Many are complaining and saying that she is not getting enough to eat each day.

Here's what Joey had to say on In Session this morning about her two meals and the controversey it is causing.

"Let's be truthful here......Travis Alexander would love to have just 'one meal' a day."

'But in terms of the trial, you don't want to create any appealable issues. You want a defendant to be able to assist in their own defense so they can't later say....'I was unable to help my lawyers. I had migraines, I was feeling faint'.....and before you know it, it's an appeal.' Joey Jackson

-- Dale Dauten--

Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup on Thu Mar 28, 2013 10:56 am

Joey Jackson Fans
PLEASE USE THIS THREAD FOR THIS MORNING'S SESSION OF THE JODI ARIAS TRIAL:

We are still trying to confirm that the Juan Martinez Support page has been permanently removed. We are hoping that isn't the case. But what we can do until we find out.....is show our support here on Joey's page for him. There's room for everyone here!

Juan Martinez is brilliant and he will continue to be the voice for Travis. He has put his heart and soul into this trial to bring justice home for Travis. Please show your love and support!! God bless you Juan! (Admin/Sharon)

-- Dale Dauten--

Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup on Thu Mar 28, 2013 11:36 am

Juan Martinez - Prosecutor Support Page
Juan Martinez "Bang on It" From David Lohr's trial clips
I apologize for the page difficulties. Everything is good now.
Mr. Martinez is a Virgo (for those of you who have been curious)

-- Dale Dauten--

Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup on Thu Mar 28, 2013 11:42 am

WildAboutTrial @WildAboutTrial
Judge Stephens is hearing another case as usual. Stay tuned everyone, should get going shortly. #JodiArias

-- Dale Dauten--

Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup on Thu Mar 28, 2013 11:55 am

Beth Karas InSession

Judge is on the bench handling other matters on her calendar. Arias's mother, aunt, and friend are here. A few of Alexander's siblings are here, along with Martinez and Flores. Nurmi and Willmott are at counsel's table. Today is a short day. We finish at 3:30 pm ET/12:30 pm in Phoenix. No court tomorrow or Monday.

-- Dale Dauten--

Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup on Thu Mar 28, 2013 12:00 pm

OMG, Nurmi wants Jean Casaurs to testify she saw a juror watching Juan sign autographs. HOLY shit!

-- Dale Dauten--

Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup on Thu Mar 28, 2013 12:01 pm

Juan is talking, he says it is not misconduct since it happened outside. They need to identify the juror who saw this happening #JodiArias
ReplyRetweetFavorite
59m
Nurmi is calling forward Jenkasaurus to testify as to what she saw last night where Juan was signing autographs. #JodiArias
Expand
1h
Nurmi has checked in a photo of Juan Martinez singing photos and giving autographs. He is claiming misconduct. #JodiArias

-- Dale Dauten--

Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup on Thu Mar 28, 2013 12:02 pm

Jean is testifying!!

-- Dale Dauten--

Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup on Thu Mar 28, 2013 12:07 pm

59m
Jean is explaining what happened last night on TV She stated she had concern if a juror saw Juan taking photos/signing autographs #JodiArias
ReplyRetweetFavorite
1h
I wonder if I will be called up to the stand for asking Juan about what he is eating for lunch in the elevator. #JodiArias
Expand
1h
Jean Casarez is on the stand. Nurmi is asking about her duties as she covers this trial for HLN and Turner.

-- Dale Dauten--

Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup on Thu Mar 28, 2013 12:08 pm

22s
Nurmi is done with his questions, Juan is up now. #JodiArias
59m
The photo shows Juan and a young lady who is supposedly from Turner Broadcasting interacting. #JodiArias
ReplyRetweetFavorite
59m
She did not see a Juror that saw Juan signing autographs. Nurmi is showing a photo to Jean. #JodiArias
1h
Jean is explaining what happened last night on TV She stated she had concern if a juror saw Juan taking photos/signing autographs #JodiArias
1h
I wonder if I will be called up to the stand for asking Juan about what he is eating for lunch in the elevator.

-- Dale Dauten--

Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by NiteSpinR on Thu Mar 28, 2013 12:13 pm

The girl who has been appearing on Dr. Drew's show as a (court watcher) is in court everyday and discusses what she sees there. I saw a picture of her posing for a picture with Martinez.
There is a younger girl that appears on there too and she has been exchanging notes with Willmott! Supposedly they have nothing to do with this trial.
Nurmi is calling the kettle black!

3-25-13 ~ 4/15/2013 -Jodi Arias trial:32-yo accused of shooting her lover,Travis Alexander,in the face, stabbing him 29 times, & slitting his throat from ear to ear. DP is on the table. Arias claiming self defense/ Thread #5 - Page 2 Spider10

Be Humble For You Are Made Of Earth~Be Noble For You Are Made Of Stars
NiteSpinR
NiteSpinR
Tech Support Admin
Tech  Support  Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup on Thu Mar 28, 2013 12:14 pm

59m
Jury is on their way in. Everyone is back to normal breathing now. Nice try by the defense to get something going though. #JodiArias
59m
This was a sweet little bit of excitement before we get back to Alyce and her testimony. Nice to see Jenkasaurus on the stand. #JodiArias

-- Dale Dauten--

Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup on Thu Mar 28, 2013 12:15 pm

59m
Wild is seated. Wild begins typing. Alyce has a jacket on that is very similar to the one she had on yesterday. #JodiArias
1h
Starting trial out with a chicken wing by Nurmi while dressed in his new scarface atire really made my day. You? #JodiArias
1h
I am going to refer to myself as wild now. Wild is happy trial is resuming. Wild is hungry. Wild loves his fellow trial junkies #JodiArias
1h
Jury is on their way in. Everyone is back to normal breathing now. Nice try by the defense to get something going though. #JodiArias
1h
This was a sweet little bit of excitement before we get back to Alyce and her testimony. Nice to see Jenkasaurus on the stand. #JodiArias
1h
Nurmi is back up questioning Jean. Juan only had 1 question. Jenkasaurus is done, she is stepping down. Counsel approaches #JodiArias
1h
Juan refers to himself as the prosecutor. It's like Jimmy in Seinfeld. #JodiArias

-- Dale Dauten--

Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by NiteSpinR on Thu Mar 28, 2013 12:21 pm

Jean is seated back in the gallery. Fellow reporters are asking her questions and bantering with her. Her stint on the witness stand will be all over the media coverage this evening. Can't wait to hear what Dr. Drew's girl has to say. She could have very well been the reason for a mistrial, looks like she dodged the bullet this time.

3-25-13 ~ 4/15/2013 -Jodi Arias trial:32-yo accused of shooting her lover,Travis Alexander,in the face, stabbing him 29 times, & slitting his throat from ear to ear. DP is on the table. Arias claiming self defense/ Thread #5 - Page 2 Spider10

Be Humble For You Are Made Of Earth~Be Noble For You Are Made Of Stars
NiteSpinR
NiteSpinR
Tech Support Admin
Tech  Support  Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup on Thu Mar 28, 2013 12:25 pm

Mind boggling!!

Joey Jackson Fans
BREAKING NEWS: Prior to court starting today.....the defense called Jean Karasas of In Sessioni/HLN to the stand to ask her questions regarding her statements she made on HLN last night. She stated that it was 'her personal' concern that jurors 'might' see Martinez signing autographs and/or taking pictures with people outside the courthouse. The defense is looking for another mistrial!

I will have to say.....many of the commentators gave Martinez a rough review yesterday. Not sure why....but Martinez explained that what takes place 'outside' of the courthouse, posing for pictures, etc. is NOT misconduct as prosecutor of the court.

Another attempt for a mistrial!!!

-- Dale Dauten--

Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 20 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11 ... 20  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum