The Stranger Beside Me December 29, 2012 7:45 PM A young woman, conned by her boyfriend, disappears. What happened to Jaime Laiaddee? Erin Moriarty reports. What happened to Jamie Laiaddee?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Normal The Stranger Beside Me December 29, 2012 7:45 PM A young woman, conned by her boyfriend, disappears. What happened to Jaime Laiaddee? Erin Moriarty reports. What happened to Jamie Laiaddee?

Post by Wrapitup on Sun Mar 31, 2013 11:58 am

Extra: Bryan Stewart interrogation
December 29, 2012 7:45 AM
Following his arrest on May 29, 2010, Bryan Stewart is questioned by Chandler Police Det. Nathan Moffat while in Phoenix police custody.

Extra: One on one with Bryan Stewart
December 29, 2012 7:45 PM
"48 Hours" correspondent Erin Moriarty questions Bryan Stewart about Jamie Laiaddee's whereabouts and asks whether he killed her.

What happened to Jamie Laiaddee?

Extra: Bryan Stewart cross-examined
December 29, 2012 7:45 PM
Bryan Stewart chooses to face prosecutor Juan Martinez and takes the stand at his trial for the murder of his ex-girlfriend, Jamie Laiaddee.

Nine-tenths of wisdom is appreciation. Go find somebody’s hand and squeeze it, while there’s time.
-- Dale Dauten--

Thank you RAINE for all you ARE!! I will ALWAYS hold you in my Heart!!
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

http://victimsheartland.forumotion.com/forum.htm

Back to top Go down

Normal Re: The Stranger Beside Me December 29, 2012 7:45 PM A young woman, conned by her boyfriend, disappears. What happened to Jaime Laiaddee? Erin Moriarty reports. What happened to Jamie Laiaddee?

Post by raine1953 on Sun Mar 31, 2013 2:26 pm

I remember watching this! Of course if I saw Juan I wouldn't have known who he was. I liked how he asked Bryan 'if there was something wrong with his memory'!
raine1953
Administration
Administration

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum