4-15-13 ~ ??? -Jodi Arias trial:32-yo accused of shooting her lover,Travis Alexander,in the face, stabbing him 29 times, & slitting his throat from ear to ear. DP is on the table. Arias claiming self defense/ Thread #6

Page 21 of 22 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22  Next

Go down

Normal Re: 4-15-13 ~ ??? -Jodi Arias trial:32-yo accused of shooting her lover,Travis Alexander,in the face, stabbing him 29 times, & slitting his throat from ear to ear. DP is on the table. Arias claiming self defense/ Thread #6

Post by NiteSpinR on Fri May 03, 2013 5:37 pm

Slys Hunny wrote:Will the jury delibeate over the weekend or wait until monday now?

Drawing the Jury through a lot. Jury Selected to pose judgement. The Judge just ordered them back to the Jury room to begin deliberation.

NiteSpinR
Tech Support Admin
Tech  Support  Admin

Back to top Go down

Normal Re: 4-15-13 ~ ??? -Jodi Arias trial:32-yo accused of shooting her lover,Travis Alexander,in the face, stabbing him 29 times, & slitting his throat from ear to ear. DP is on the table. Arias claiming self defense/ Thread #6

Post by NiteSpinR on Fri May 03, 2013 5:41 pm

Jurors 10, 17, 15 are the alternates

4-15-13 ~ ??? -Jodi Arias trial:32-yo accused of shooting her lover,Travis Alexander,in the face, stabbing him 29 times, & slitting his throat from ear to ear. DP is on the table. Arias claiming self defense/ Thread #6 - Page 21 Spider10

Be Humble For You Are Made Of Earth~Be Noble For You Are Made Of Stars
NiteSpinR
NiteSpinR
Tech Support Admin
Tech  Support  Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by raine1953 on Fri May 03, 2013 5:42 pm

Slys, the judge said they would be back on Monday. I wish they would go all weekend!
raine1953
raine1953
Administration
Administration

Back to top Go down

Post by raine1953 on Fri May 03, 2013 5:50 pm

BJ wrote:Jodi Arias verdict watch..

* Text BREAKING to 23765 to get news alerts on the trial sent to your mobile phone.
Thanks BJ, I just set it up to be texted.
raine1953
raine1953
Administration
Administration

Back to top Go down

Post by samgoodwin on Fri May 03, 2013 5:54 pm

It doesn't seem right that they start deliberating now and then go home for the whole weekend, and then come back Monday. There's too much chance of outside influences. I think they should come back saturday.
samgoodwin
samgoodwin

Back to top Go down

Post by raine1953 on Fri May 03, 2013 5:57 pm

But if the jury would have questions, the judge probably would not be available over the weekend to answer their questions. Just a guess.....
raine1953
raine1953
Administration
Administration

Back to top Go down

Post by Nama on Fri May 03, 2013 6:33 pm

Per CNN HLN: The jury is going home now and will be back on Monday at 9:00 am.

Administration
Administration

Back to top Go down

Post by Nama on Fri May 03, 2013 6:38 pm

Jury is now composed of 8 men and 4 women.

Administration
Administration

Back to top Go down

Normal Jodi is tweeting!

Post by Nama on Fri May 03, 2013 7:14 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Group Prayer scheduled this Sunday,6p.m. PST. Go to "JodiAriasfriendsand family" Facebook group for details. Thank you and God bless.

Jodi Arias ‏@Jodiannarias 35m
Just the friendly FYI,:I am NOT profiting from my artwork: But it seems like everyone else is.

Administration
Administration

Back to top Go down

Post by samgoodwin on Fri May 03, 2013 7:16 pm

True, Raine. I just worry that now that they have all the final arguments they would be tempted to discuss it with spouses, etc.

I sure hope HLN doesn't plan to keep on milking this during deliberations.
samgoodwin
samgoodwin

Back to top Go down

Post by samgoodwin on Fri May 03, 2013 7:17 pm

BJ wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Group Prayer scheduled this Sunday,6p.m. PST. Go to "JodiAriasfriendsand family" Facebook group for details. Thank you and God bless.

Just the friendly FYI,:I am NOT profiting from my artwork: But it seems like everyone else is.

Oh BS. I'll be praying all right, for Justice for Travis.
samgoodwin
samgoodwin

Back to top Go down

Post by HippyChick2 on Fri May 03, 2013 9:26 pm

Whew. Was so releived when the case went to the jury. Can't think of another trial that was sssssssssssooooooooo ssssslllllooooooww[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Damn if Nurmi talked any slower he's be speaking backwards. And I never have to suffer through any more of Wilmott again!!! Praise God!! Hope Jodi is sweating so bad she has to carry her state issued deodorant around with her all weekend. And she has no appetite and throws up everything she eats for the next several days till the verdict comes back. My prediction is 4 days deliberating starting Monday. What do you all think?
HippyChick2
HippyChick2

http://www.abbiespot.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post by HippyChick2 on Fri May 03, 2013 9:27 pm

samgoodwin wrote:

Oh BS. I'll be praying all right, for Justice for Travis.

Me too!!!! Let's send STABBY where she belongs. Death Row. Nothing less!!!
HippyChick2
HippyChick2

http://www.abbiespot.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post by NiteSpinR on Fri May 03, 2013 9:41 pm

She sent that out this evening?
WTF?
She's thinking about her dumb drawings instead of the fact that 12 people now hold her life in their hands. What a narcissist!

4-15-13 ~ ??? -Jodi Arias trial:32-yo accused of shooting her lover,Travis Alexander,in the face, stabbing him 29 times, & slitting his throat from ear to ear. DP is on the table. Arias claiming self defense/ Thread #6 - Page 21 Spider10

NiteSpinR
NiteSpinR
Tech Support Admin
Tech  Support  Admin

Back to top Go down

Normal The Seated Jury, Left To Decide Jodi's Fate

Post by NiteSpinR on Fri May 03, 2013 9:59 pm

1- 60ish, Female, short grey hair. Looks like a grandma or teacher, Sits closest to witness stand, didn’t spend much time looking at Jodi while she was on the stand
2- 50ish, Male, takes a few notes, sits with his head cupped in his hands during most of testimony
3- 40ish, Female, takes lots of notes, watches Juan during questioning, has submitted questions for witnesses
4- 60ish, Male, has jotted a few notes
5- Tri-Colored Hair Lady Dismissed for misconduct
6- 40ish, Female, has taken many notes
7- 20ish, Male, takes many notes, wears a wedding ring, bites his fingernails (LOL!)
8- Note Taker Dismissed DUI
9- 50ish, Male, sits closest to the gallery near Travis’ family
10- Alternate
11- Excused from Duty because of illness
12- 40ish, Male, doesn’t take many notes, swivels his chair a lot
13- 20/30ish, Male, appears to be the youngest person on the Jury, has taken very few notes
14- 40ish, Male,
15- Alternate
16- 30ish, Female,
17- Alternate
18- 50ish, Male, Balding

sorry that's all I could compile at the moment. I'll make additions when I come across new info.
I swivel my chair too! LOL!

4-15-13 ~ ??? -Jodi Arias trial:32-yo accused of shooting her lover,Travis Alexander,in the face, stabbing him 29 times, & slitting his throat from ear to ear. DP is on the table. Arias claiming self defense/ Thread #6 - Page 21 Spinch10

NiteSpinR
NiteSpinR
Tech Support Admin
Tech  Support  Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by samgoodwin on Fri May 03, 2013 10:33 pm

I might worry about # 13 thinking Jodi was "hot" or something stupid. NG described him as wearing a hoodie and not seeming to pay much attention.

I'm hoping they come back with a verdict sometime Monday already - LOL - but I'm an optimist.
samgoodwin
samgoodwin

Back to top Go down

Post by NiteSpinR on Sat May 04, 2013 1:14 am

REF: #13
When Hodi was on the stand talking about calling Bobby after they broke up, she said he hung up on her the first time then added "It may have been an equipment malfunction." Number #13 was seen shaking his head no with an expression like "whatever!"
I'm hoping he sees her as a desperate girl trying to do anything to keep a man all to herself... even if she has to kill him to accomplish that!

NiteSpinR
NiteSpinR
Tech Support Admin
Tech  Support  Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by samgoodwin on Sat May 04, 2013 3:25 pm

NiteSpinR wrote:REF: #13
When Hodi was on the stand talking about calling Bobby after they broke up, she said he hung up on her the first time then added "It may have been an equipment malfunction." Number #13 was seen shaking his head no with an expression like "whatever!"
I'm hoping he sees her as a desperate girl trying to do anything to keep a man all to herself... even if she has to kill him to accomplish that!

That's good news, Nite! Makes me feel better.
samgoodwin
samgoodwin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sat May 04, 2013 8:24 pm

I want to thank you all for the posts. Thanks to you all I could catch up on what I missed Friday. 4-15-13 ~ ??? -Jodi Arias trial:32-yo accused of shooting her lover,Travis Alexander,in the face, stabbing him 29 times, & slitting his throat from ear to ear. DP is on the table. Arias claiming self defense/ Thread #6 - Page 21 3962721169

I think we will have a guilty verdict of 1st degree murder before the end of the day on Monday.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Normal Heavy D Nurmi Throws Some Whine and Cheese at the Jury

Post by Nama on Sun May 05, 2013 10:03 am

Administration
Administration

Back to top Go down

Normal WildAboutTrial

Post by Nama on Sun May 05, 2013 10:44 am

Wild About Trial ‏@WildAboutTrial 4m

Media will be notified 30 minutes ahead of time then we can pile in the courtroom.

Administration
Administration

Back to top Go down

Normal ONE OF TRAVIS ALEXANDER'S BEST FRIENDS CHRIS HUGHES WILL BE ON THIS SHOW

Post by Nama on Sun May 05, 2013 9:03 pm

Last edited by BJ on Sun May 05, 2013 9:24 pm; edited 1 time in total

Administration
Administration

Back to top Go down

Post by Nama on Sun May 05, 2013 9:20 pm

Chris Hughs has the 18 page letter JA sent to Travis' grandma.

Administration
Administration

Back to top Go down

Post by NiteSpinR on Sun May 05, 2013 10:31 pm

Maybe he should sell it to Ripley's Believe it or NOT!

NiteSpinR
NiteSpinR
Tech Support Admin
Tech  Support  Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by samgoodwin on Mon May 06, 2013 12:30 am

BJ wrote:Wild About Trial ‏@WildAboutTrial 4m

Media will be notified 30 minutes ahead of time then we can pile in the courtroom.

I wonder how long this will take them on Monday? I'm thinking form the juror questions, that they might decide pretty quickly. I suppose HLN will be having their "verdict watch" going all day tomorrow.
samgoodwin
samgoodwin

Back to top Go down

Post by Nama on Mon May 06, 2013 12:58 am

I'm hoping there's a verdict by 9:01am. Is that too much to ask for?

Administration
Administration

Back to top Go down

Post by samgoodwin on Mon May 06, 2013 1:50 am

LOL, BJ. It might be. I suppose I should get to bed so I'll be awake in case it does come in early. Not that the won't show the tape over and over. But I want to see skank's face when they say 1st degree.
samgoodwin
samgoodwin

Back to top Go down

Post by raine1953 on Mon May 06, 2013 2:25 am

I'm thinking there will be a verdict tomorrow too. They'd be a fool not to decide on 1st degree but I'm scared they'll decide on 2nd degree. duct and run
Sam, I'm with you, I want to see the skank's face live when they read the verdict!
raine1953
raine1953
Administration
Administration

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup on Mon May 06, 2013 7:49 am

BJ wrote:I'm hoping there's a verdict by 9:01am. Is that too much to ask for?
I would think this jury already KNOWS what they think. They've had 18 glorious Sarcasm days of her spewing her lies on the stand. Am hoping they come back today..w/a guilty verdict.

Nine-tenths of wisdom is appreciation. Go find somebody’s hand and squeeze it, while there’s time.
-- Dale Dauten--

Thank you RAINE for all you ARE!! I will ALWAYS hold you in my Heart!!
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

http://victimsheartland.forumotion.com/forum.htm

Back to top Go down

Post by Nama on Mon May 06, 2013 9:37 am

off topic Judge Perry just said, on the Today show, that there WAS sufficient evidence to convict Casey Anthony of murder in the first degree!

Administration
Administration

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup on Mon May 06, 2013 10:52 am

Ya, there was. That damned idiot jury!!!!! grrrr

Nine-tenths of wisdom is appreciation. Go find somebody’s hand and squeeze it, while there’s time.
-- Dale Dauten--

Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup on Mon May 06, 2013 10:53 am

-- Dale Dauten--

Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup on Mon May 06, 2013 11:00 am

-- Dale Dauten--

Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup on Mon May 06, 2013 11:03 am

Last edited by Wrapitup on Mon May 06, 2013 11:05 am; edited 1 time in total

-- Dale Dauten--

Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Nama on Mon May 06, 2013 11:05 am

Jury just started deliberating.

Administration
Administration

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup on Mon May 06, 2013 11:08 am

Yup..they've had all weekend to think about it. Hell, they've had 4 mo to think about it. I bet it won't take long.

-- Dale Dauten--

Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Normal Jodi Arias Cut Throat Motion or Scratch?

Post by Nama on Mon May 06, 2013 11:24 am

Administration
Administration

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup on Mon May 06, 2013 11:28 am

Looks like a "cut throat" motion to me. WOW!!

Here's my attitude today: 4-15-13 ~ ??? -Jodi Arias trial:32-yo accused of shooting her lover,Travis Alexander,in the face, stabbing him 29 times, & slitting his throat from ear to ear. DP is on the table. Arias claiming self defense/ Thread #6 - Page 21 2774608
Thanks to Nite!!!

-- Dale Dauten--

Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by NiteSpinR on Mon May 06, 2013 12:09 pm

I'm thinking the verdict won't be as swift as we're all hoping it will be. Bet at some point the Jury will be requesting to see pieces of evidence in order to be certain before making a decision. They submitted so many questions to the witnesses which somewhat gauged what was on their minds. I seriously hope they saw through all the lies, including the ones Juan didn't feel were relative to the States case against Hodi.
She didn't take the stand to tell the truth, she sat up there 18 days trying to convince the Jury her life was worth saving. If the Jury is seeing things correctly they will compare the two lives of Travis and Hodi and know instinctively which of them truly deserves to be Justified.

NiteSpinR
NiteSpinR
Tech Support Admin
Tech  Support  Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup on Mon May 06, 2013 3:41 pm

I read that it took 7 days for a verdict in the Scott Peterson trial so there is hope. Twitter is pretty good if you go to [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

-- Dale Dauten--

Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup on Mon May 06, 2013 4:24 pm

Jane Velez-Mitchell ‏@jvelezmitchell 1m
A lot of people are asking: the jury for #JodiArias will deliberate Monday-Friday 12pm ET - 7:30pm ET #verdictwatch

-- Dale Dauten--

Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup on Mon May 06, 2013 4:25 pm

If the above is correct, that means they will cease deliberating in 5 minutes today.

-- Dale Dauten--

Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by samgoodwin on Mon May 06, 2013 7:05 pm

Would love to hear the discussions in that jury room. I suppose since they haven't had as long as we all have to talk it over, they have lots of catching up to do. At least we know they're weighing all the evidence carefully.
samgoodwin
samgoodwin

Back to top Go down

Post by Nama on Mon May 06, 2013 7:32 pm

The jury will start at 10:00 am on Tuesday.....one hour later than today.

Administration
Administration

Back to top Go down

Post by NiteSpinR on Mon May 06, 2013 10:42 pm

HLN After Dark
Hodi is still Tweeting

"I wanted so much to avoid trial but the state forced it. My only other option was suicide, well..."

NiteSpinR
NiteSpinR
Tech Support Admin
Tech  Support  Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by raine1953 on Mon May 06, 2013 10:51 pm

Well damn Hodi why didn't you do it? It would have saved the state millions and then no one would have trashed poor Travis as you did.
raine1953
raine1953
Administration
Administration

Back to top Go down

Post by raine1953 on Mon May 06, 2013 10:53 pm

I caught the end of Dr. Drew tonight but the two females that he always has on that sat thru' the trial everyday said that when they saw the jury at the end of the day they looked relaxed (& something else, I forget) and they said they think they have a verdict and went home to sleep on it. I sure hope they're right!
raine1953
raine1953
Administration
Administration

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 21 of 22 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum