4-15-13 ~ ??? -Jodi Arias trial:32-yo accused of shooting her lover,Travis Alexander,in the face, stabbing him 29 times, & slitting his throat from ear to ear. DP is on the table. Arias claiming self defense/ Thread #6

Page 2 of 22 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 12 ... 22  Next

Go down

Normal Re: 4-15-13 ~ ??? -Jodi Arias trial:32-yo accused of shooting her lover,Travis Alexander,in the face, stabbing him 29 times, & slitting his throat from ear to ear. DP is on the table. Arias claiming self defense/ Thread #6

Post by Wrapitup on Tue Apr 16, 2013 11:58 am

Joey Jackson Fans

If we are lucky today.....we will see the Defense Rest. Or can we all say a little prayer hoping this is the case!!! It has been the most excruciating of any trial I've ever watched......having this defense present their side of the case. I feel like I've aged years and years since they first began. I can only imagine how the jurors must be feeling about now!!!

I am so excited in anticipation of Juan Martinez's rebuttal of this case that I can hardly stand it. I know you all feel the same way!!! And then on to the finale of this entire case.....will be his 'closing arguments'. This man is brilliant......and as my Granny use to say.....'You ain't seen nuthin' yet!'

Let's get ready to RUMBLE!!!!! (Admin/Sharon)

Judge Stephens announced court will resume today 9:30 AM MT (Arizona time)
Airing live on HLN 12:30 PM EST

Nine-tenths of wisdom is appreciation. Go find somebody’s hand and squeeze it, while there’s time.
-- Dale Dauten--

Thank you RAINE for all you ARE!! I will ALWAYS hold you in my Heart!!
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

http://victimsheartland.forumotion.com/forum.htm

Back to top Go down

Normal The Defense Rests!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Post by Wrapitup on Tue Apr 16, 2013 12:03 pm

Here we go!- State calls Dr. Janeen DeMarte,PhD. Clinical Psychologist.

Last edited by Wrapitup on Tue Apr 16, 2013 12:08 pm; edited 1 time in total

Nine-tenths of wisdom is appreciation. Go find somebody’s hand and squeeze it, while there’s time.
-- Dale Dauten--

Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Normal Re: 4-15-13 ~ ??? -Jodi Arias trial:32-yo accused of shooting her lover,Travis Alexander,in the face, stabbing him 29 times, & slitting his throat from ear to ear. DP is on the table. Arias claiming self defense/ Thread #6

Post by Nama on Tue Apr 16, 2013 12:04 pm

Way to start the day!
The defense rests, per Nurmi.

Administration
Administration

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup on Tue Apr 16, 2013 12:09 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

-- Dale Dauten--

Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup on Tue Apr 16, 2013 12:16 pm

Wild About Trial
Dr. Janeen is very well spoken and easy to understand. She addresses the jury as she continues to go over her background. #JodiArias

me: Remember her computer was stolen w/all her Hodi info????

-- Dale Dauten--

Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup on Tue Apr 16, 2013 12:21 pm

LOVE the way Juan is bringing up "Nothing noteworthy to report". Love him bringing up the infamous "law of attraction". Love him discrediting Alyce. ha ha

Also love that he is going right for the jugular instead of asking her hours and hours of who she is and how she got her degree/where she got it/bla bla bla......

-- Dale Dauten--

Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Nama on Tue Apr 16, 2013 12:24 pm

Dr Janeen said that when Jodi wrote in her journal that there wasn't anything noteworthy to report that it should have been taken at face value......the therapist (ALV) shouldn't have tried to read something else into that statement from Jodi. She has heard about the law of attraction and The Secret.

Administration
Administration

Back to top Go down

Post by Nama on Tue Apr 16, 2013 12:25 pm

Dr J said someone spending 44 hours evaluating someone is very extreme. Most clinical evaluations range form an hour to 4 hours.

Administration
Administration

Back to top Go down

Post by Nama on Tue Apr 16, 2013 12:27 pm

Dr J did NOT apologize to Jodi for reading her journals like ALV did. She thinks apologizing to someone being evaluated is strange.

Administration
Administration

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup on Tue Apr 16, 2013 12:28 pm

1m
WildAboutTrial @WildAboutTrial
Juan asks Dr. Janeen if she apologized to #JodiArias. She didn't see the need to apologize to anyone, it seems odd she says.
ExpandReplyRetweetFavorite
2m
Dr. Janeen says the first thing she thinks when hearing of a 44 hour interview is that it then becomes therapeutic. #JodiArias
Expand
2m
Dr. Janeen says that a 44 hour evaluation is "extreme". A typical clinical interview range anywhere from 1 hour to 3 or 4. #JodiArias

-- Dale Dauten--

Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup on Tue Apr 16, 2013 12:28 pm

Loving this!!!!!!

-- Dale Dauten--

Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by samgoodwin on Tue Apr 16, 2013 12:31 pm

I'm loving this doctor, any hope Alyce had left for credibility just went out the window.

Looks as if Jodi is copying her manifesto today. rocking smile
samgoodwin
samgoodwin

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup on Tue Apr 16, 2013 12:31 pm

Dr. Janeen spent 12 hours on the clinical interview with #JodiArias which was a lot. She did additional testing on top of that.
ReplyRetweetFavorite
1m
Juan is doing his best to show how Alyce and Dr. Samuels were biased in their evaluation of #JodiArias.

me: Wilma will be hopping up all day w/her ass and answered, lack of foundation, speculation, 'judge, can we approach". my 2 cents

-- Dale Dauten--

Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup on Tue Apr 16, 2013 12:32 pm

samgoodwin wrote:I'm loving this doctor, any hope Alyce had left for credibility just went out the window.

Looks as if Jodi is copying her manifesto today. rocking smile
Haven't paid any attention to Hodi. I bet she is green w/envy..same type hairstyle..young, pretty.

NOW, he's asking if she provided "gifts". INAPPROPRIATE. Love this!!

-- Dale Dauten--

Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup on Tue Apr 16, 2013 12:34 pm

Not sure what #JodiArias is doing, either writing something down or drawing, she looks at one paper then does something with another paper.

-- Dale Dauten--

Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by NiteSpinR on Tue Apr 16, 2013 12:47 pm

Hodi doesn't even look at Dr. J
That's because she is what an intelligent person really looks and sounds like!
oh Poor Hodi... Alyce should have given her a trip to OZ to visit the munchkins, instead of shoving her into the cottage with the dwarfs!

4-15-13 ~ ??? -Jodi Arias trial:32-yo accused of shooting her lover,Travis Alexander,in the face, stabbing him 29 times, & slitting his throat from ear to ear. DP is on the table. Arias claiming self defense/ Thread #6 - Page 2 Spider10

Be Humble For You Are Made Of Earth~Be Noble For You Are Made Of Stars
NiteSpinR
NiteSpinR
Tech Support Admin
Tech  Support  Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup on Tue Apr 16, 2013 12:47 pm

" THOUGHT FOR THE DAY "
Now we can have a Murder Trial. This morning, after MS. Alyce Violette has been tarred and feathered by Judge Stephens, for Misconduct with Samantha Alexander, Misconduct for speaking to people about her testimony [ SOCIAL NETWORKING ] and just for added measure a complaint of Perjury has been lodged against her. Certain matters were heard in Chambers yesterday, the rest will be finished this morning, in Chambers at 9:30 AM.

I then expect, when Court opens this Morning, to hear the words bleating from MR. Nurmi's chest, " The Defence Rests " After those words are spoken Juan Martinez, will then take over this trial, to its conclusion.

We have now entered into Juan's World. The time of Rebuttle and closing arguements. The land that all other laywers =in Arizona, when this time comes, scurry back down thier holes, or find other places of equal invisibility.

I for one am excited, for two reasons. I love to watch Juan Martinez in action and I love to See Detective Flores, see the fruits of his labour come to fruition. Not only was Detective Flores, instumental in Arresting and Charging Jodi Arius with PreMeditated Murder, plus in interviewing her, we all found out that she is Psycopathic/Sociopath. Now Detective Flores, will be able to show you more, of his area of expertise, investigation. I know, you all sat there and watched Detective Flores, in Court sitting next to Juan Martinez everday. However, what you may not have know, is what his role actually is.

While Court is on going, Detective Martinez and Juan Martinez have been preparing for this moment. Both men listened to what each and every witness, that stepped into the witness box, testified too. From the information gathered at the tral, Detective Flores, must check out, and if need be, investigate every story, for coroborration. It is through Detective Flores, that Juan Martinez, gets most of his rebuttle case from. The rest of his case comes from the Court Transcript.

This, my friends, is where you see surprises, if there are any to be had. I am sure we are going to see more than one surprise. Detective Flores, heads a task force, for this Murder Defendant. His job, once Court has started, is to have him and his men check our every little detail deemed important, to this case. He will also be checking for lies, embellishments and other information, that may have reared its ugle head, during the trail. I love Juan, but my attention, will be focused on what Detective Flores brings to the Prosecutors table now. When you are watching Juan deliver his rebuttle and closing arguements and you say to yourself, " Where did he get that from, " now you know. DETECTIVE FLORES. Stay tuned......

-- Dale Dauten--

Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup on Tue Apr 16, 2013 12:48 pm

NiteSpinR wrote:Hodi doesn't even look at Dr. J
That's because she is what an intelligent person really looks and sounds like!
oh Poor Hodi... Alyce should have given her a trip to OZ to visit the munchkins, instead of shoving her into the cottage with the dwarfs!
ROFLMAO ROFLMAO ROFLMAO ROFLMAO ROFLMAO ROFLMAO

-- Dale Dauten--

Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup on Tue Apr 16, 2013 12:49 pm

I see a few jurors looking over at #JodiArias as she continues to stay busy doing whatever she is doing.

-- Dale Dauten--

Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup on Tue Apr 16, 2013 12:51 pm

Many jurors taking notes at the moment. #JodiArias

-- Dale Dauten--

Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup on Tue Apr 16, 2013 12:54 pm

-- Dale Dauten--

Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by NiteSpinR on Tue Apr 16, 2013 12:56 pm

Jodi has a odd expression on her face this morning with her head down, humiliation perhaps!

4-15-13 ~ ??? -Jodi Arias trial:32-yo accused of shooting her lover,Travis Alexander,in the face, stabbing him 29 times, & slitting his throat from ear to ear. DP is on the table. Arias claiming self defense/ Thread #6 - Page 2 Spider10

NiteSpinR
NiteSpinR
Tech Support Admin
Tech  Support  Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup on Tue Apr 16, 2013 12:57 pm

Knows she's going to Death Row. MOO.

-- Dale Dauten--

Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup on Tue Apr 16, 2013 1:00 pm

Jurors still very engaged and taking notes. #JodiArias still concentrating on her writing/drawing. Looks like she is transcribing something

-- Dale Dauten--

Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Nama on Tue Apr 16, 2013 1:01 pm

I like the way that Juan emphasizes the word Doctor when he says Dr Samuels. Anyone else notice?

Administration
Administration

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup on Tue Apr 16, 2013 1:02 pm

Oh yea!!!! Especially after Wilma Objected that Juan called him MR. Samuels. LOL.

-- Dale Dauten--

Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Lilone on Tue Apr 16, 2013 1:02 pm

Jodi is a freaking genius!

You know, Daddy always told me that geniuses are so incredibly smart academically that they appear to be smarter than almost anybody else. He then added these same incredibly smart geniuses have absolutely no common sense and are therefore the stupidest individuals you will ever meet..
Lilone
Lilone

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup on Tue Apr 16, 2013 1:06 pm

Wilma is pizzed. Am already use to it. She can't Stand the truth. Like her "client".

So, Hodi's "PTSD" was due to a stranger??? This is new info.

-- Dale Dauten--

Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup on Tue Apr 16, 2013 1:08 pm

Lilone wrote:Jodi is a freaking genius!

You know, Daddy always told me that geniuses are so incredibly smart academically that they appear to be smarter than almost anybody else. He then added these same incredibly smart geniuses have absolutely no common sense and are therefore the stupidest individuals you will ever meet..
Have SOME fam members in this category. Highly Educated but zero common sense.

-- Dale Dauten--

Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup on Tue Apr 16, 2013 1:09 pm

Although have to add, like TLMS Hodi dropped out of high school.

-- Dale Dauten--

Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup on Tue Apr 16, 2013 1:10 pm

Willmott objects vehemently and we are in another sidebar. #JodiArias
ExpandReplyRetweetFavorite
2m
If the trigger event to the trauma on the PDS test was a lie, the entire test results would be worthless.

-- Dale Dauten--

Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup on Tue Apr 16, 2013 1:11 pm

They can ask the jury to disregard but they heard it. They know.

-- Dale Dauten--

Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by samgoodwin on Tue Apr 16, 2013 1:11 pm

I think the skank is jealous of this bright Doctor on the stand today. She has removed her ugly glasses so she doesn't look quite so awful, and hasn't looked up once that I have seen. She probably knows that all her true psycho nuttiness is about to be revealed by this psychologist.
samgoodwin
samgoodwin

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup on Tue Apr 16, 2013 1:11 pm

Lilone wrote:I think we heard the stranger story from Jodi's brother thru Ms. LV.
Am in the apparent "fog". Don't remember that.

-- Dale Dauten--

Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup on Tue Apr 16, 2013 1:12 pm

samgoodwin wrote:I think the skank is jealous of this bright Doctor on the stand today. She has removed her ugly glasses so she doesn't look quite so awful, and hasn't looked up once that I have seen. She probably knows that all her true psycho nuttiness is about to be revealed by this psychologist.
agreed agreed agreed

-- Dale Dauten--

Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by samgoodwin on Tue Apr 16, 2013 1:13 pm

Lilone wrote:I think we heard the stranger story from Jodi's brother thru Ms. LV.

Yup, this came out in Samuels testimony also, I think. She filled out his little sheet (or he filled it out for her) all related to some stranger that had attacked her before she ever knew Travis. Some anonymous ninja, no doubt.
samgoodwin
samgoodwin

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup on Tue Apr 16, 2013 1:17 pm

Guess I zoned out if it was Samuels that brought it up.

-- Dale Dauten--

Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup on Tue Apr 16, 2013 1:19 pm

Key words: if "DATA WAS BEING MANIPULATED".

Wilma: Objection..can we approach.

Shocker! Sarcasm

-- Dale Dauten--

Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup on Tue Apr 16, 2013 1:20 pm

samgoodwin wrote:Samuels could put anyone in a fog.
Even himself.

-- Dale Dauten--

Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by NiteSpinR on Tue Apr 16, 2013 1:21 pm

Dr. DeMarte, she's quick to answer and doesn't waffle around while she picks and chooses the right wording. The sound of honest answers... I LIKE IT!

NiteSpinR
NiteSpinR
Tech Support Admin
Tech  Support  Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup on Tue Apr 16, 2013 1:21 pm

Can't WAIT for Dr. Drew tonight!

-- Dale Dauten--

Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by NiteSpinR on Tue Apr 16, 2013 1:26 pm

Would love to know what the Jury is thinking about Jodi doing her best to totally ignore this witness? She is completely engulfed in her own little world over there by Willmott. Ladies and Gentlemen this is a PSYCHO KILLER!

NiteSpinR
NiteSpinR
Tech Support Admin
Tech  Support  Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup on Tue Apr 16, 2013 1:29 pm

This is NOT going unnoticed for sure!! She is IMHO attempting to NOW "mirror" the witness to show how smart she is. She's NOT fooling anyone.

-- Dale Dauten--

Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup on Tue Apr 16, 2013 1:30 pm

Dr. DeMarte says there is a big piece of missing data on Alyce's evaluation of #JodiArias. She was missing test results.

-- Dale Dauten--

Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup on Tue Apr 16, 2013 1:30 pm

FGS, Wilma... STFU!!! zip it

-- Dale Dauten--

Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Lilone on Tue Apr 16, 2013 1:34 pm

NiteSpinR wrote:Dr. DeMarte, she's quick to answer and doesn't waffle around while she picks and chooses the right wording. The sound of honest answers... I LIKE IT!

I agree! TRUTH? HONESTY? WOW! What a concept!!
Lilone
Lilone

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup on Tue Apr 16, 2013 1:35 pm

Note the "Twitter" BFF sitting in blue. Taking notes.

-- Dale Dauten--

Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Lilone on Tue Apr 16, 2013 1:36 pm

NiteSpinR wrote:Would love to know what the Jury is thinking about Jodi doing her best to totally ignore this witness? She is completely engulfed in her own little world over there by Willmott. Ladies and Gentlemen this is a PSYCHO KILLER!

Although it may refer to another Disney tale, your comment reminds me of a song from the Cinderella story... "In my own little corner, in my own little chair, I can be whatever I want to be..." la la la
Lilone
Lilone

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 22 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 12 ... 22  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum