Victim's Heartland
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Haleigh Cummings – BNN Radio Sunday July/12 3pm

3 posters

Go down

Haleigh Cummings – BNN Radio Sunday July/12 3pm Empty Haleigh Cummings – BNN Radio Sunday July/12 3pm

Post by Wrapitup Sat Jul 11, 2009 10:42 pm

Haleigh Cummings – BNN Radio Sunday July/12 3pm CST

We will be running our weekly look at the sad and frustrating mystery surrounding the disappearance of Florida tot Haleigh Cummings. This little girl was ’snatched’ from the same room that her baby sitter, now step mom, Misty Croslin was sleeping in! I have to admit that this idea makes my mind boggle!

We have now crossed the 5 month mark in this case. Little has been resolved, and Law Enforcement are less than forthcoming with information. For the first three weeks they held daily Press Conferences, those have evaporated into a complete void.

Even respected journalists are starting to grumble at the lack of information. Inquiries are conveniently lost or forgotten, phone calls are not returned. This vacuum of information has created a very unhealthy environment. Speculation runs rampant, and is fueled by this lack of information.

The small group of journalists still covering the story are facing an increasing barrage of nonsense. Rather than being able to move the case forward we find ourselves more in a janitorial mode, cleaning up the absurdity being dished out.

As always, our panel is a bit of an unknown till the show happens. I am hoping that most of the regulars will be around, TJ Hart, Art Harris, Cobra Staubs, Ms. Pickles, Denny Griffin, and Jan and Simon Barrett.

As always we will be welcoming our listeners questions and comments. The link to show is here, or you can just go to www.blogtalkradio.com a few minutes before 3pm on Sunday July/12 3pm Central and click on the front page link.

Much of this weeks action has been behind the scenes. For a variety of reasons, not least sanity, most of us have opted to take a ‘hands off’ approach. It will be interesting to see what happens ‘on air’.

There is one thing that our small group can agree on (and trust me, there are few things), we are dedicated to bringing Haleigh Cummings home. One of those few things we do agree on is that there is someone who knows what happened 5 months ago. Why not come forward? Talk to one of us, call anonymously, but call.

Someone holds the key to the story. That key may not be held by Ron, Misty or Crystal, but someone has it. The ’stranger abduction’ holds about as much water as a leaky roof. The answer is out there, we just have to find it.

Simon and Jan Barrett

http://www.bloggernews.net/121536
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

https://victimsheartland.forumotion.com/forum.htm

Back to top Go down

Haleigh Cummings – BNN Radio Sunday July/12 3pm Empty Re: Haleigh Cummings – BNN Radio Sunday July/12 3pm

Post by Wrapitup Sun Jul 12, 2009 8:12 pm

Haleigh Cummings – BNN Radio Wrap Up For July/12Posted on July 12th, 2009 by Simon Barrett in Society and CultureRead 28 times.Another radio show, another adventure. You just never know what is going to happen on the show! You can bet your last dollar that something will happen, I figured that out months ago!

Today was no exception, and not doubt it will keep the Art Arm Chair Quarterbacks busy for days.

The big news this week actually happened after we had gone off air, but it was still captured on the recording.

One thing though is clear, none of us are dropping this case. Michael Jackson is dead, Haleigh Cummings may well be still alive. I know where I want to put my efforts.

Joining us this afternoon were TJ Hart, Cobra Staubs, and Denny Griffin. It was an interesting 90 minutes, and one that you might want to catch.

TJ Hart is one of the nicest and sincerest people I have ever met in my life. You know that TJ has reached his snapping point when he starts to tell it the way it is. And TJ certainly told it the way he sees it. No window dressing, just the facts.

Cobra is cut from the same cloth, he never pussy foots around, he tells it as he sees it.

I think that what many readers fail to understand is that for a variety of reasons, what you read in the press, is not always the whole story. To quote Jack Nicholson from A Few Good Men. ‘The truth, you couldn’t handle the truth’!

Actually he was not far from the truth. The Haleigh Cummings case is becoming a case where the the truth is something in short supply, and what truth there is, is hotly debated.

i have no doubt whatsoever that Monday morning will bring on the usual amount of internet idiocy. I merely ask you to spend a few moments and consider this. If you were to spend the same amount of time bashing the Barretts, TJ, Cobra, and everyone else, and channel that effort into finding this little girl, don’t you think it would be worthwhile?

You can listen to the whole show here.

Simon and Jan Barrett

http://www.bloggernews.net/121554
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Haleigh Cummings – BNN Radio Sunday July/12 3pm Empty Re: Haleigh Cummings – BNN Radio Sunday July/12 3pm

Post by Guest Mon Jul 13, 2009 8:15 am

i totally agree wrapitup......all for haleigh
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup Mon Jul 13, 2009 10:59 am

reilly61 wrote:i totally agree wrapitup......all for haleigh
Yep!!! Damn the pics and the quarrels and let's get back to finding Haleigh. All the rest of the b.s. is taking time, attention and direction from finding her - dead OR alive.

That one caller, Judy, supposed psychic - said she believes she is alive. I really don't anymore. I hope I am wrong. I have floundered back and forth on this case and what I think w/NO evidence but plenty of in-fighting. I have gone back to my original thought - intuition - listening to the 911 call and the crock-a-dile tears, Misty's ever changing stories, and here it is:

Something happened in that trailer that involves the direct family members who resided in the trailer.

"The simplest explanation is usually the truth."

Last edited by Wrapitup on Mon Jul 13, 2009 12:09 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : spelling)
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 13, 2009 12:00 pm

Wrapitup wrote:
reilly61 wrote:i totally agree wrapitup......all for haleigh
Yep!!! Damn the pics and the quarrels and let's get back to finding Haleigh. All the rest of the b.s. is taking time, attention and direction from finding her - dead OR alive.

That one caller, Judy, supposed psychic - said she believes she is alive. I really don't anymore. i hope I am wrong. I have floundered back and forth on this case and what I think w/NO evidence but plenty on in-fighting. I have gone back to my original thought - intuition - listening to the 911 call and the crock-a-dile tears, Misty's ever changing stories, and here it is:

Something happened in that trailer that involves the direct family members who resided in the trailer.

"The simplest explanation is usually the truth."

So true wrap. Yesterday discussion was interesting. When Cobra started talking about bloggers I was all ears. He made some subtle warnings about putting things in writing that may not be true and the minute you do that "libel is what it is called. He made it clear he wanted no part of being inaccurately quoted by bloggers who have claimed to talked to him about their theories. There was a blogger on line at that time and to me it sounded like he was warning her to stop putting things in a blog that cannot be proven. I thought I heard him say to the blogger on line “I have never talked with you”.
He was giving us all fair warning to be careful what we put in writing.

Last edited by lindamarie on Mon Jul 13, 2009 12:52 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : my spell check Juanita helped me. Thanks!)
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Juanita Mon Jul 13, 2009 12:48 pm

Linda, I think he means "libel" its a very serious thing. Even if docs are public domain, you are solely responsible for the claims you make with them.

Now there are always opinions as bloggers and commenters always have theirs, and we see these posts all the time, but thats different from making a claim about someone and repeating it over and over to multiple people in order to convince them that the claim is in fact true when its not, especially if it ruins someones reputation, that is libel, and they can sue you for it.
Juanita
Juanita

http://janiesuper.wordpress.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 14, 2009 5:00 pm

True once again my friends, what we say will forever follow us,note to self always include jmo or IMO...but with the Anthonys raise cane it appears the war for truth has begun to hit the fan and hit the ones who are trying there best to help..imo. I have so many opions on this case but have resorted to delivering personal e mail as you never know who is watching. The innocent are being convicted and the guilty run free like the wind. MY goal as most sincere people are here is to get the facts straight enough so that Haleigh comes home, as did Caylee. whether dead or live this and all missing angels needs to be returned home. We pray for the best expect the worsed and go after those that hurt these babies. Just as it should be !!! 🇳🇴
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup Tue Jul 14, 2009 11:15 pm

reilly61 wrote:True once again my friends, what we say will forever follow us,note to self always include jmo or IMO...but with the Anthonys raise cane it appears the war for truth has begun to hit the fan and hit the ones who are trying there best to help..imo. I have so many opions on this case but have resorted to delivering personal e mail as you never know who is watching. The innocent are being convicted and the guilty run free like the wind. MY goal as most sincere people are here is to get the facts straight enough so that Haleigh comes home, as did Caylee. whether dead or live this and all missing angels needs to be returned home. We pray for the best expect the worsed and go after those that hurt these babies. Just as it should be !!! 🇳🇴
Reilly, great post and I hope to see you here more often with your comments and suggestions!!!!!!!!!!
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 15, 2009 10:28 am

Thanks room for letting me be a part of this. I started with the caylee case, until then i was totally following, researching, and putting facts together. Wrapitup thnk once again for letting me be a part of this case. The truth has to set haleigh free, even if she is deseased imo..she to come home. :cheers: thanks wrap once again and hope to meet the rest of you soon!
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by janie Wed Jul 15, 2009 10:55 am

reilly I'm so glad you are here too! I agree with you HaLeigh needs to come home! I hope for the best but fear for the worse outcome in this case.
janie
janie

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 22, 2009 11:37 am

It melted my hert to know tht hundreds od people followed thru and contacted the LE and FDLE, states attorney general, even the govenor all for haleigh's case to be followed thru with. We have all waited and search every day for any NEWS in this case, mostly to find nothing new. If someone is or was hiding Haleigh, ponder this thought.....the legal issues that would come from such an act would have them locked up for years. Where would they hide her tht NOONE would see her and as with my own children we always need to go to doctor for something they did...like a piece of nerf ball up the nose !!!!! yes it's true they did tht but it mkes me wonder IMO if hleigh were live how could she be hid that tight that not a doctors office, grocery store, even play areas i mean come on how many times do we listen to our children scream to go outside to play or to go to pool and or to a neighbors house. I trully hope LE and the state follow thru with this in the name of Haleigh.

Also fix her amber alert sign already!!!! It needs to run 24/7
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 22, 2009 11:38 am

sorry my A doesnt work hlf the time
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down