Victim's Heartland
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hannah Anderson FOUND ALIVE!!!! James Lee DiMaggio Shot And Killed By FBI Tactical Agent ~ Burned Bodies ID’d As 8 Year Old Ethan & Mother Christina Anderson

+6
Slys Hunny
samgoodwin
Nama
Wrapitup
raine1953
NiteSpinR
10 posters

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Hannah Anderson FOUND ALIVE!!!! James Lee DiMaggio Shot And Killed By FBI Tactical Agent ~ Burned Bodies ID’d As 8 Year Old Ethan & Mother Christina Anderson  - Page 4 Empty Re: Hannah Anderson FOUND ALIVE!!!! James Lee DiMaggio Shot And Killed By FBI Tactical Agent ~ Burned Bodies ID’d As 8 Year Old Ethan & Mother Christina Anderson

Post by samgoodwin Thu Aug 22, 2013 11:46 pm

smh. She's going to be on Dateline tomorrow night too. So much for needing privacy.

Jeanine Driver (body language expert) had some interesting comments about Hannah's interview on Dr. Drew tonight. She pointed out that when Hannah said "there was nothing BAD in those letters to Uncle Jim" she was shaking her head from side to side which means "no" or not true." And when Hannah spoke about her disagreements with her mom, she wrinkled her nose as if mom was "distasteful" to her.

samgoodwin

Back to top Go down

Hannah Anderson FOUND ALIVE!!!! James Lee DiMaggio Shot And Killed By FBI Tactical Agent ~ Burned Bodies ID’d As 8 Year Old Ethan & Mother Christina Anderson  - Page 4 Empty Re: Hannah Anderson FOUND ALIVE!!!! James Lee DiMaggio Shot And Killed By FBI Tactical Agent ~ Burned Bodies ID’d As 8 Year Old Ethan & Mother Christina Anderson

Post by NiteSpinR Fri Aug 23, 2013 12:04 am

She didn't show very much emotion when she spoke of her mom. "She was strong"

I'm ashamed that I read so many things into that comment.

You know LE has already looked at those 13 text messages. Sure hope she's telling the truth about them.
NiteSpinR
NiteSpinR
Tech Support Admin
Tech  Support  Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Nama Fri Aug 23, 2013 12:24 am

samgoodwin wrote:smh.
Shave my head?????
Nama
Nama
Administration
Administration

Back to top Go down

Post by NiteSpinR Fri Aug 23, 2013 12:27 am

shake my hiny?Hannah Anderson FOUND ALIVE!!!! James Lee DiMaggio Shot And Killed By FBI Tactical Agent ~ Burned Bodies ID’d As 8 Year Old Ethan & Mother Christina Anderson  - Page 4 Dance210

Last edited by NiteSpinR on Fri Aug 23, 2013 12:34 am; edited 1 time in total
NiteSpinR
NiteSpinR
Tech Support Admin
Tech  Support  Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup Fri Aug 23, 2013 1:38 am

LOLOLOL, OR..we just don't know.
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

https://victimsheartland.forumotion.com/forum.htm

Back to top Go down

Post by samgoodwin Fri Aug 23, 2013 4:17 am

LOL! Shaking my head.
samgoodwin
samgoodwin

Back to top Go down

Post by Nama Fri Aug 23, 2013 8:26 am

Mystery solved! Thanks, Sam!
Nama
Nama
Administration
Administration

Back to top Go down

Post by samgoodwin Fri Aug 23, 2013 10:10 pm

Video here on Hannah's interview on Dateline MBNC tonight. I didn't attempt to embed it, because there are a few videos there. (I think they broke the special up into a few shorter videos.) One is an interview with the woman who Dimaggio's father tried to abduct when she was 16. They did have a few more details added tonight.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
samgoodwin
samgoodwin

Back to top Go down

Post by NiteSpinR Fri Aug 23, 2013 11:30 pm

Visit NBCNews.com for [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.], [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.], and [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Visit NBCNews.com for [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.], [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.], and [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

NiteSpinR
NiteSpinR
Tech Support Admin
Tech  Support  Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by samgoodwin Sat Aug 24, 2013 8:43 pm

Pics and story from the funeral today. Kind of sad they only seem to have that ONE picture of mom and Ethan.

(Article is photo heavy, so I didn't attempt to copy it here.)
samgoodwin
samgoodwin

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup Sat Aug 24, 2013 10:05 pm

From Sam's above link..Thanks Again!!
Hannah Anderson FOUND ALIVE!!!! James Lee DiMaggio Shot And Killed By FBI Tactical Agent ~ Burned Bodies ID’d As 8 Year Old Ethan & Mother Christina Anderson  - Page 4 Article-2401370-1B723B12000005DC-204_634x492
Hannah Anderson FOUND ALIVE!!!! James Lee DiMaggio Shot And Killed By FBI Tactical Agent ~ Burned Bodies ID’d As 8 Year Old Ethan & Mother Christina Anderson  - Page 4 Article-2401370-1B723818000005DC-270_634x418
Hannah Anderson FOUND ALIVE!!!! James Lee DiMaggio Shot And Killed By FBI Tactical Agent ~ Burned Bodies ID’d As 8 Year Old Ethan & Mother Christina Anderson  - Page 4 Article-2401370-1B7236C2000005DC-872_634x477
Hannah Anderson FOUND ALIVE!!!! James Lee DiMaggio Shot And Killed By FBI Tactical Agent ~ Burned Bodies ID’d As 8 Year Old Ethan & Mother Christina Anderson  - Page 4 Article-2401370-1B72371E000005DC-626_634x447
Hannah Anderson FOUND ALIVE!!!! James Lee DiMaggio Shot And Killed By FBI Tactical Agent ~ Burned Bodies ID’d As 8 Year Old Ethan & Mother Christina Anderson  - Page 4 Article-0-1B4898FF000005DC-782_634x610

check out the comments on Sam's link.
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup Sat Aug 24, 2013 10:08 pm

Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by HippyChick2 Sun Aug 25, 2013 9:28 am

Not to be too picky but I would (as an adult) question her choice to bring a Starbucks drink to the funeral of her mom, brother, and dog.  I know, I know, she's only 16 but you would have thought someone would have pulled her aside and suggested she stow the drink rather thank walk all around the funeral beforehand sucking on that straw. (With cameras following her every move, no less)  I hope those around her don't indulge her anything she wants since she has been through this horrible ordeal and grant her her every desire in the coming months and years.  That won't help her heal and she will end up feeling like the world owes her something since she was a victim.  JMO
HippyChick2
HippyChick2

http://www.abbiespot.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post by samgoodwin Sun Aug 25, 2013 10:54 pm

Gotta agree with that, Hippy. You'd think one of the adults would have told her to show a little respect.
samgoodwin
samgoodwin

Back to top Go down

Post by NiteSpinR Mon Aug 26, 2013 12:40 am

I agree ladies!
Little too non-nonchalant for my liking.
NiteSpinR
NiteSpinR
Tech Support Admin
Tech  Support  Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Slys Hunny Mon Aug 26, 2013 8:33 am

Im going to give the girl a little lee way on this one. I was 27 when my mom died and except for little tid bits I dont remember it. When mom died we all carried something that was a reminder of her. Maybe the drink was her moms favorite??If not if she needed the comfort of a drink in her hand so be it. I guess I just dont understand why this is such a big issue with the public its the talk on all the sites???
Slys Hunny
Slys Hunny

Back to top Go down

Post by HippyChick2 Mon Aug 26, 2013 9:21 am

The drink seems "off" to me. Her mothers favorite starbucks drink? I don't think so. Why not a teddy bear or something of her moms, but a starbucks drink? Nah. What if her Mom had loved McDonalds, would it be ok for her to show up w/ a Happy Meal? Just ridiculous, IMO.

Its an issue to me because I wonder if she has ANY adult in her life that could have said, lose the drink. Who is going to raise her, her Dad? I heard that he has issues too. Dunno what they are. She doesn't seem comfortable with him for some reason. She needs someone who will guide her through this w/ out all the appearances where she speaks to the media, her TV interview, etc. Too many ppl these days think that being a victim (or criminal) gets you instant notarity and you just ride that pony for as long as you can. Huh?

I would feel sorry for her but she appears to be sucking up her 15 minutes of fame, and all of it stems from an unspeakable tragedy where her mother and brother and dog ended up wounded or killed then incinerated. That doesn't seem weird to you?
HippyChick2
HippyChick2

http://www.abbiespot.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Slys Hunny Mon Aug 26, 2013 1:06 pm

Im not saying that it doesnt seem strange to me im just saying who cares if she has a drink in her hand. In the scheme of things that have went on with this case it just seems like a trivial thing to me.

As for her 15 minutes of fame my thought is shes 16, comes from an apparent disfuctional family and probley is loving the publicity. Seems pretty normal to me that shes begging for attention, thats what kids do that are lacking in possitive reinforcment, be it good attention or bad I think the girl just wants to be seen as important for something to anybody.
Slys Hunny
Slys Hunny

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup Tue Aug 27, 2013 4:36 am

We cannot reach into the minds of others and know what comforts them. I know she's been in the media talking and online..OK. But, IMHO, if she wants to take coffee to the funerals with her, so be it. I am not going to judge her for that. MOO and MORE MOO.
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Hannah Anderson FOUND ALIVE!!!! James Lee DiMaggio Shot And Killed By FBI Tactical Agent ~ Burned Bodies ID’d As 8 Year Old Ethan & Mother Christina Anderson  - Page 4 Empty James DiMaggio's sister to Piers Morgan: Hannah Anderson was 'trouble'

Post by Nama Wed Aug 28, 2013 10:32 am

VIDEO ON LINK

few weeks before James DiMaggio allegedly kidnapped Hannah Anderson, his sister said she told him that the 16-year-old girl was "trouble" and that he needed to "watch out."
In a sometimes contentious interview with CNN's Piers Morgan on Tuesday night, Lora DiMaggio held out the possibly that her brother was a victim, saying there were "a lot of holes" in the case.
"It's very hard to believe that someone who was just so genuine and so dependable every single solitary day just woke up one day and decided to do this," she said.
Instead, she cast doubt on Anderson.
DiMaggio's sister: He was my best friend Anderson's family: It's like a dream Hannah Anderson speaks out Therapist: Mental illness 'silent pain'
"I remember very vividly telling my brother, 'She's trouble,'" she said. "I said, 'You need to watch out for that one.'"
Lora DiMaggio maintained that, despite the evidence presented by police, it wasn't clear her brother had done anything wrong
"The only evidence that has come forward at this point is the fact the two bodies were found on his property," she said. "There's a lot of missing information. I have yet to see any solid evidence."
Lora DiMaggio said her brother may have come to the aid of Hannah.
"In my heart of hearts, I think that Hannah perhaps got herself into a situation that she couldn't get herself out of, and I do believe that my brother gave his life to protect her," she said.
Lora DiMaggio didn't explain what situation she thought the teen was in or why she needed protection.
Lora DiMaggio told Piers Morgan that she hardly recognized the teen.
"I know that the Hannah Anderson that I saw a few nights ago on the TV is certainly not the girl that stayed in my home three weeks prior to them disappearing," she said, but declined to provide specifics.
"I don't know, I don't want to bash anyone," she said. "It's certainly not my intent to come on here and bash anyone."

Nama
Nama
Administration
Administration

Back to top Go down

Hannah Anderson FOUND ALIVE!!!! James Lee DiMaggio Shot And Killed By FBI Tactical Agent ~ Burned Bodies ID’d As 8 Year Old Ethan & Mother Christina Anderson  - Page 4 Empty Kidnapper James DiMaggio's sister drops bid for Hannah Anderson DNA tests

Post by Nama Wed Aug 28, 2013 10:38 am

The sister of a man suspected of kidnapping a 16-year-old girl and killing her mother and younger brother said Tuesday that she no longer wanted paternity tests to determine if the suspect fathered the children.

Kidnap victim Hannah Anderson spoke exclusively to NBC News about her ordeal, explaining why she posted photos and messages online within days of being rescued in the Idaho wilderness, and describing the letters she wrote to James DiMaggio. NBC's Kate Snow reports.
Lora Robinson said she hasn't asked for DNA to determine if James Lee DiMaggio fathered the children and she doesn't plan to. Last week, a DiMaggio family spokesman said she wanted DNA of Hannah and Ethan Anderson to give her a sense of closure in her older brother's death.

Robinson said the request was prompted by rumors that her brother fathered the children but that she doesn't think a test is needed. The Anderson family said last week that DiMaggio didn't meet Brett and Christina Anderson until Christina was six months pregnant with Hannah and that Brett Anderson's DNA was used to identify the remains of 8-year-old Ethan.

Robinson said she had no explanation for her brother's alleged crimes and that she was "extremely disappointed" in the San Diego County Sheriff's Department's investigation.

Newly unsealed search warrants reveal that incendiary devices, ammunition and letters from 16-year-old Hannah Anderson were found at suspect James DiMaggio's home. DiMaggio died in a standoff with authorities after allegedly kidnapping the teen. NBC's Joe Fryer reports.
"They should come back to us and explain what happened," she said. "They could come forward with evidence — evidence and facts instead of verbally coming out and saying he did it. Where's the proof?"
Robinson said she was also seeking return of evidence that was seized in the investigation, including letters that Hannah wrote to her brother.

Nama
Nama
Administration
Administration

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup Wed Aug 28, 2013 12:17 pm

I don't know WTH to think at this point. Is "Lora" implying that Hannah 'off'd' her mother and brother? She sure is VAGUE!
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Slys Hunny Wed Aug 28, 2013 1:01 pm

She sure is vague, sound to me like she is in complete denial and trying to come up with anything to make her brother look innocent. I think shes barking up the wrong tree wanting to get back all the evidence tha was seized. Does she think she can hide something if she gets it back???
Slys Hunny
Slys Hunny

Back to top Go down

Post by samgoodwin Wed Aug 28, 2013 1:26 pm

The sister sounds in denial to me too. Hannah may well have seemed like "trouble" to her, I doubt she's familiar with 16 year olds. I find it odd that Hannah would have even been staying with this sister of Dimaggio. It does seem like Hannah didn't get along with her mom very well, and that she blamed mom for dad leaving. But the way Hannah is acting now, she's not fond of dad either. I think she liked Dimaggio because he paid lots of attention to her and bought her phones, trips, and gifts. I'm not sure it was anything more sinister than that.
samgoodwin
samgoodwin

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup Wed Aug 28, 2013 1:28 pm

In complete agreement, Sam.
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by samgoodwin Wed Aug 28, 2013 1:41 pm

Hannah Anderson's father quits his job in Tennessee to move to San Diego to raise her in the city where she lived with her murdered mother and brother
Brett Anderson: 'She needs to be somewhere safe and familiar'
Hannah was rescued two weeks ago after family friend James DiMaggio allegedly killed her mother and brother, 8, and kidnapped her
DiMaggio was shot dead by authorities who found them in Idaho
His sister has defended him and suggested authorities should not trust Hannah's account

More at link:
samgoodwin
samgoodwin

Back to top Go down

Hannah Anderson FOUND ALIVE!!!! James Lee DiMaggio Shot And Killed By FBI Tactical Agent ~ Burned Bodies ID’d As 8 Year Old Ethan & Mother Christina Anderson  - Page 4 Empty Is This Really The Face Of A Grieving Child?

Post by NiteSpinR Sat Sep 07, 2013 12:16 pm

Instagram Picture Hannah shared from her mom and Ethan's Funeral
Caption she added "True Thugs"

Hannah Anderson FOUND ALIVE!!!! James Lee DiMaggio Shot And Killed By FBI Tactical Agent ~ Burned Bodies ID’d As 8 Year Old Ethan & Mother Christina Anderson  - Page 4 A1004810
Click on the next sentence to see Hannah's Instagram account...
Her Instagram account is where she shares photos of herself daily -- and her photos look like she doesn't even know what heartache is.
NiteSpinR
NiteSpinR
Tech Support Admin
Tech  Support  Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup Sat Sep 07, 2013 7:52 pm

Is this the way teens grieve????? BS BS BS BS BS 
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by samgoodwin Tue Sep 10, 2013 12:09 pm

Oh geez, one of my friends just sent me this link to a fb page about Hannah. Must be a few other folks who aren't buying her story either...

samgoodwin
samgoodwin

Back to top Go down

Post by NiteSpinR Tue Sep 10, 2013 4:49 pm

Thanks for the facebook link Sam. That was interesting reading.
NiteSpinR
NiteSpinR
Tech Support Admin
Tech  Support  Admin

Back to top Go down

Hannah Anderson FOUND ALIVE!!!! James Lee DiMaggio Shot And Killed By FBI Tactical Agent ~ Burned Bodies ID’d As 8 Year Old Ethan & Mother Christina Anderson  - Page 4 Empty Autopsy: Christina Anderson Died Of Multiple Blunt Force Injuries To The Head ~ No Cause Of Death Could Be Determined For Ethan Because Of The Condition Of His Body

Post by NiteSpinR Tue Sep 24, 2013 4:13 pm

September 24, 2013

The cause of death for Ethan Anderson, the 8-year-old brother of Hannah Anderson, the California teen who was kidnapped by a family friend and later rescued in the Idaho wilderness, could not be determined due to the "extensive charring" of his entire body, newly released medical examiner's reports obtained by CBS News' Crimesider reveal.

Christina Anderson, the mother of Hannah Anderson, was determined to have died of blunt force injury to the head, the San Diego medical examiner's office determined.

The report says authorities responded to a home in Lakeside, later identified as that of James Lee DiMaggio, a longtime friend of the Anderson family, on reports of a fire, Aug. 4. After distinguishing the flames, a firefighter observed human feet "protruding from underneath a tarp" in the garage. It was later determined to be 44-year-old Christina Anderson.

The report says she was found face down and was wearing a red Disney tank top, faded black denim jeans and had a ring on her finger that read, "LOVE." Her ankles were bound together with a zip tie and duct tape was wrapped around her neck and mouth. The large roll of duct tape was still attached to her head. She was found to have a wound to her neck, skin abrasions, burns, and skull fractures, according to the report. It was previously reported that a search warrant revealed a crowbar was found next to her head.

The Anderson family dog was also found dead from a gunshot wound in the garage, which was detached from the burned out log cabin residence.

The remains of Ethan Anderson were not found until the next day "amongst rubble," the report says. His remains were "burned beyond recognition," the medical examiner noted. DNA testing confirmed the remains were those of Ethan on Aug. 9.

According to the report, he had fractures of the skull and ribs, among other bones. The report says these "were most likely thermal-related, but, traumatic causes cannot be completely excluded." No cause of death could be definitively determined.
"It is unknown whether [he] was alive at the time of the fire or already dead,"
the report reads.

James Lee DiMaggio, 40, is accused of murdering Christina Anderson and her son Ethan, setting his home on fire, and kidnapping 16-year-old Hannah on Aug. 4. He was killed six days later in an FBI shootout in the Idaho wilderness. Hannah Anderson was rescued and returned to California.

The San Diego County sheriff's department has said DiMaggio was close to the Anderson family, including both children. The medical examiner's report, citing information from a sheriff's detective, says that on Aug. 3, the day prior to the murder and abduction, DiMaggio had been asked by Christina Anderson to pick up Hannah from cheerleading camp.

August 3 was the last day Christina and Ethan Anderson were seen alive.

NiteSpinR
NiteSpinR
Tech Support Admin
Tech  Support  Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by NiteSpinR Tue Sep 24, 2013 4:23 pm

Christina Anderson, 44, was found with duct tape wrapped around her neck and mouth several times and her ankles tied with a plastic cable, the San Diego County Medical Examiner's Office said. Anderson had cuts in her neck that were likely inflicted through the tape after she died. She died from at least a dozen blows to the head

NiteSpinR
NiteSpinR
Tech Support Admin
Tech  Support  Admin

Back to top Go down

Hannah Anderson FOUND ALIVE!!!! James Lee DiMaggio Shot And Killed By FBI Tactical Agent ~ Burned Bodies ID’d As 8 Year Old Ethan & Mother Christina Anderson  - Page 4 Empty Hannah Anderson Answering Online Questions Again; Hints She Was Handcuffed

Post by NiteSpinR Wed Oct 02, 2013 12:54 pm

Oct 02, 2013
Lakeside, Calif. (CBS 8) -- Lakeside teenager Hannah Anderson is once again answering questions on the web site Ask.fm, providing new details about her alleged kidnapping, and the deaths of her mother and brother.

During one online exchange, the 16-year-old insinuated that family friend James DiMaggio had handcuffed her during the ordeal, which is why she could not escape.

An online individual using the name Wanda Rivera asked Anderson the following fragmented question on Sept. 30:

"I don't want to be rude or anything but something I always want to ask you is, why when the horse riders see you for first time, you say oh oh we in trouble now? Or why when you was in the car alone you never run, he never have you handcuff or anything."

Anderson responded, "How do you know he never had me handcuffed? Because there you are wrong. Don't assume things you don't know. Just stop."

The teen also posted that she had read the San Diego County Medical Examiner's autopsy reports on her mother, Christina Anderson, 44, and younger brother, Ethan Anderson, 8, while she was at school.

"I know I'm in shock. I found out about the autopsy at school and I read it. I felt so sick I almost went home. I was crying all day," Anderson wrote on Sept. 28.

Anderson posted that she had considered transferring from El Capitan High School to Patrick Henry High School, but later decided against the move.

Another online user asked Anderson why she was carrying a Starbucks drink at her mother's funeral.

User: What was the story behind the star bucks at the funeral that everyone keeps talking about?

Anderson: My friend randomly showed up with Starbucks and I guess she got me one.

User: lol with that (S)tarbucks incident alot of people flipping out over that....i bet ur friend felt bad that u were getting accused and all just cuz of a dang starbucks.

Anderson: Yeah it's stupid what was I suppose to do.? Just throw it away when she gave it to me.? People just find the littlest reasons to bash on me.

Anderson initially started answering questions online just 48 hours after FBI agents shot and killed DiMaggio, 40, in Idaho on Aug. 10, but she suddenly shut down the site following news media reports on her postings.

The teen began answering questions again three days ago.

User: whats your most special moment with your mom?:)

Anderson: We would sneak out some nights at like 1 in the morning to do our little mcdonalds run for a late night snack. It was funny. We would pretend to be secret agents ahaha. And then just vent to each other in the car.

User: Do you have any memories with your brother?

Anderson: Oh gosh a bunch. Like we used to pretend to be WWF wrestlers and wrestle in the living room. And mom would be the crazy fans and id always let Ethan win.(: ahaha so cute.!

Since her rescue, Anderson has continued to post photographs on her Instagram account, including recent pictures of her homecoming date at El Capitan High.

COMMENTS
*I can not understand, the behavior you exibit ....I know one thing, and that is I wouldn't be on a social network posting intimate photos of myself so soon after my mom and brother were so brutally murdered, and myself being captive ....I am 55 years old, and I am well aware that every person griefs the way they grieve, however, I urge you to commit, seriously commit to counceling, grief, abandonment,anger.....
I am not trying to be disrespectful to you.....stop all the online stuff, seek professional help, I'm just seeing red flags and I believe you if u think this is helping you...i see it would....but professional counceling first girl, before all those feelings, thoughts, denial, anger will come together oneday.....look at Uncle Jim.....i say this all to you, because someone has too....comes from personalfrom experience
Reply · 8 · Like · Follow Post · 11 hours ago

*I question her statements on line. No one ever said anything about handcuffs. Before she said she didn't run because she thought he would shoot her. Now she says she was in handcuffs.
Reply · 7 · Like · Follow Post · 10 hours ago

*SHE PROTEST TOO MUCH !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Reply · 6 · Like · Follow Post · 10 hours ago

*I am sorry but I would be mourning, crying being devastated if my mom and brother got tortured and killed in such a horrible way just weeks ago???????????????? Seems like she is partying and having the time of her life....weird but hey happy for her I guess... she may be dealing VERY well with pain....good for her I guess....
Reply · 2 · Like · Follow Post · 9 hours ago

*Everyone mourns differently!!! You can assume all you want on how she should be acting. Hannah is a teenage girl & who really understands teenagers? Most of us can't believe the way we acted as teens. Hannah has a rough road ahead of her. I agree she needs to seek professional help. What she doesn't need are a bunch of grown ups bullying her!
Reply · 2 · Like · Follow Post · 6 hours ago

*Homecoming? Homecoming?? Intersting way to cope with teh tragedy of losing your mom, dog, brother and being held captive for a week!
Reply · 1 · Like · Follow Post · 2 hours ago

*Would you prefer her to do instead, wallow in tears alone at home in self-pity or garner suicidal tendencies?! None of you ill-mannered haters will ever be able to use your clairvoyant hind-sight(s) to prosecute Hannah. So go-ahead and make your own day's and condemn her a-l-l you want. L.E. has already made their determination...
Reply · 1 · Like · 9 minutes ago

*This convinces me even more she was so in on this crime!
Reply · Like · Follow Post · 33 minutes ago

NiteSpinR
NiteSpinR
Tech Support Admin
Tech  Support  Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup Wed Oct 02, 2013 2:07 pm

*This convinces me even more she was so in on this crime!
Reply · Like · Follow Post · 33 minutes ago

I agree 
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Hannah Anderson FOUND ALIVE!!!! James Lee DiMaggio Shot And Killed By FBI Tactical Agent ~ Burned Bodies ID’d As 8 Year Old Ethan & Mother Christina Anderson  - Page 4 Empty County Coroner Says: Kidnapping Suspect James Lee DiMaggio Had 6 Gunshot Wounds

Post by NiteSpinR Tue Oct 08, 2013 4:02 pm

Oct 8, 2013
BOISE, Idaho (AP) - An Idaho coroner says kidnapping suspect James Lee DiMaggio died after being hit by six gunshots fired by FBI agents during a rescue in the wilderness this summer.

Valley County Coroner Nathan Hess confirmed Tuesday that the multiple gunshot wounds to DiMaggio's head, chest and extremities were the cause of death of the 40-year-old California man.

DiMaggio died Aug. 10 after his campsite was spotted in the vast Frank Church River of No Return Wilderness. He became the focus of a massive manhunt for allegedly abducting 16-year-old Hannah Anderson and killing her brother Ethan and her mother Christina at DiMaggio's home about 65 miles east of San Diego. Hannah Anderson was rescued.

The final autopsy is pending a toxicology report. The death has also been classified as a homicide.

NiteSpinR
NiteSpinR
Tech Support Admin
Tech  Support  Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by samgoodwin Tue Oct 08, 2013 6:09 pm

Interesting that they use "alledgedly" abducting...
samgoodwin
samgoodwin

Back to top Go down

Post by NiteSpinR Tue Oct 08, 2013 7:49 pm

That's exactly what I was thinking Sam. The wording of that statement stood out to me.
NiteSpinR
NiteSpinR
Tech Support Admin
Tech  Support  Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup Tue Oct 08, 2013 8:48 pm

What?...NEVER.thought.of.that."scenario"..if..so..it..explains..a.lot.
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by samgoodwin Tue Oct 08, 2013 10:28 pm

Hannah to be on TODAY show airing Thursday, some excerpts here...

From the interview... "When it was my turn" for Russian roulette... and yet she says her mom and brother were in the house and still alive. What a load of BS. I am so not believing he had her handcuffed (and now ankles zip tied also) while he killed her mom and brother.

Comments still show the majority of people do not believe Hannah and think she was involved.
samgoodwin
samgoodwin

Back to top Go down

Hannah Anderson FOUND ALIVE!!!! James Lee DiMaggio Shot And Killed By FBI Tactical Agent ~ Burned Bodies ID’d As 8 Year Old Ethan & Mother Christina Anderson  - Page 4 Empty Hannah Anderson

Post by NiteSpinR Wed Oct 09, 2013 10:06 pm

Last edited by NiteSpinR on Fri Oct 11, 2013 9:07 pm; edited 1 time in total
NiteSpinR
NiteSpinR
Tech Support Admin
Tech  Support  Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Slys Hunny Wed Oct 09, 2013 11:19 pm

I say victim just because she likes to talk too much I dont think she could keep it secret if she was an accoplice.
Slys Hunny
Slys Hunny

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next