Victim's Heartland
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Analysis of Casey Anthoney's Basic Character Profile

4 posters

Go down

Analysis of Casey Anthoney's Basic Character Profile Empty Analysis of Casey Anthoney's Basic Character Profile

Post by Guest Mon Jul 13, 2009 5:00 pm

We have all discussed many times what type of disorder KC suffers from, but here is another take:

Here are some links:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

it is important to keep in mind that the BRACE Character Profile™️ only profiles maladaptive characteristics and does not directly address any type clinical qualifiers or diagnoses. The BRACE Character Profile™️ reflects maladaptive patterns — characteristics of thought, behavior, and motivation — it does not make clinical diagnoses. There are many potential clinical pathways to any cluster of cognitive-behavioral-existential characteristics. Consequently, such visual comparisons are generally more useful in ruling-out than ruling-in.

The Behavior domain reflects an unrestrained level of acting-out (Type C) and very proactive competition with others for attention, control, and being on center stage. The acting-out is often dramatic, intrusive, manipulative, generally indifferent to others, and very likely to escalate until limits are externally imposed or personal resources are exhausted. Alcohol and other substance abuse are likely and the pleasure seeking will always exceed the pleasure found, leading to new excesses and related personal deficits, both physical and psychological. However, it is the social reinforcement and control that dominates, even to the degree that alcohol and drugs become secondary sources of pleasure/comfort and pain/discomfort avoidance.

That said, the only visual comparisons that appear to share characteristics with Casey Anthony’s basic profile are Antisocial, Borderline, Histrionic, and Narcissistic Personality Disorders. On the other hand, Schizoid, Avoidant, Dependent, and Obsessive-Compulsive Personality Disorders can likely be ruled out. Schizotypal Personality Disorder may have some patterns that relate but it is unclear

Based on her BRACE Character Profile™️, Casey Anthony is self-centered, self-justifying and self-promotional. It is all learned behavior, but there appears to be some type of memory dysfunction, not a matter of not knowing the difference between the truth and a lie, but rather not caring or not expecting to be caught or held responsible, perhaps aided by episodes of acute substance abuse. There is a semblance of confabulation and indifference to others or the truth, but there is something else.

There is an intentional quality to her indifference, a deliberate manipulation of others, a calculated purpose that affords her some type of personal reinforcement. Perhaps media coverage, perhaps the fame and fortune some are trying to cultivate through her, perhaps.

Last edited by BJ in OR on Sun Jan 03, 2010 11:52 am; edited 5 times in total (Reason for editing : added info, duplicate word)
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Analysis of Casey Anthoney's Basic Character Profile Empty Re: Analysis of Casey Anthoney's Basic Character Profile

Post by artgal16 Mon Jul 13, 2009 5:47 pm

Send this to Cindy - it fits Casey to a T
Cindys a nurse - she can understand this.
artgal16
artgal16

Back to top Go down

Analysis of Casey Anthoney's Basic Character Profile Empty Re: Analysis of Casey Anthoney's Basic Character Profile

Post by Guest Mon Jul 13, 2009 6:32 pm

I understand it all to well. I have re-searched many of those mental illness's. Thanks you so much for posting this. We don't have a thread like this at all. I will be moving it to the KC forum.

That said, the only visual comparisons that appear to share characteristics with Casey Anthony’s basic profile are Antisocial, Borderline, Histrionic, and Narcissistic Personality Disorders. On the other hand, Schizoid, Avoidant, Dependent, and Obsessive-Compulsive Personality Disorders can likely be ruled out. Schizotypal Personality Disorder may have some patterns that relate but it is unclear
KC is all the above that is the problem. One sick chick. It is to late to help her. If I was her Mother I would trying to be saving her soul. "The truth is the only thing that can set you free".
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by artgal16 Mon Jul 13, 2009 6:51 pm

Cindy is too busy enjoying her new "life's work"
Im convinced when this is over that she will find not having to worry about Casey once shes locked up for life very liberating and
that might be happening now - all the trouble casey has caused her all these years is off of her back & secretly I wonder if she isnt really relieved.
artgal16
artgal16

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 13, 2009 8:12 pm

artgal16 wrote:Cindy is too busy enjoying her new "life's work"
Im convinced when this is over that she will find not having to worry about Casey once shes locked up for life very liberating and
that might be happening now - all the trouble casey has caused her all these years is off of her back & secretly I wonder if she isnt really relieved.

Artgal,

I agree, CA is MUCH too busy with her NEW life's work. The interesting thing in the opinion stated that IT WAS A LEARNED BEHAVIOR. I see so much of KC in CA. THey are so similiar in personality, mannerisrms, etc.

Poor Caylee, all that fighting, screaming, stealing, LYING, & games the ADULTS played in her short life make me sick. Although CA/GA loved Caylee, surely they knew that enviornment was not healthy for Caylee. sad.

Last edited by artnut12345 on Mon Jul 13, 2009 11:02 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : typo)
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 14, 2009 12:17 am

Last night while reading on the Internet, I ran across this article, one I hadn't read before. The article was written on Oct. 19, 2008, it describes KC in more depth, agreeing with the description in the above article.

Casey Anthony: Profile of a Sociopath, Author is Dr. Juliann Mitchell, PHD

Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Juanita Tue Jul 14, 2009 8:49 am

its weird, i knew a guy that fit this description. its like you cant talk to them, cause its all about them. there is no reasoning with them. very odd indeed. thanks for the info all of you!! very helpful!!!
Juanita
Juanita

http://janiesuper.wordpress.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 14, 2009 9:56 am

Juanita wrote:its weird, i knew a guy that fit this description. its like you cant talk to them, cause its all about them. there is no reasoning with them. very odd indeed. thanks for the info all of you!! very helpful!!!

Juanita,

YIKES~!~ RUN, don't WALK. IMHO, we have all learned alot about CHARACTERISTICS that are glaring in KC's case, & saddly, ESCALATED to cause the death of Caylee. People that are SELF ABSORBED drive me crazy. I try to minimize my contact with them.

So many of the characteristics KC has, her family shares. They, IMO, are all COMPETING for the "STAGE," GA vaselating from his VICTIM mode to the arrogant snot & as$ he was at the depos, CA lying, controlling, SUPERIOR in her own mind to LE/STATE att.'s. All the drama~!~ The dynamics of this family were OUT OF CONTROL, IMO, long before Caylee entered this world, & sadly, will remain long after.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Juanita Tue Jul 14, 2009 10:32 am

i believe that sociopaths are not capable of feeling guilt or compassion so they are capable of anything if it benefits them
Juanita
Juanita

http://janiesuper.wordpress.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by cherylz Wed Jul 15, 2009 9:55 am

And to you on the one year Anniversary of your mother knowing something was wrong, and had the courage to call the police.
No matter what your mental illness, you failed-you failed your daughter, your family, your friends, society in general. You were given a job to do in this life--you were given a healthy, charming, beautiful little girl to love and protect. You failed, you failed miserably.
For that there will be no grace. Karma.
cherylz
cherylz

Back to top Go down

Post by Nama Sun Jan 03, 2010 11:48 am

Link to Casey Anthony Brace Profile.

BRACE Character Profile™

Name of Person Profiled: Casey Anthony, mother of Caylee Anthony, daughter of Cindy and George Anthony
Introduction by: Editor
Ratings and Analysis by: Russell L Smith, M.S., HSP-PA, NCP
Date of Analysis: 09/21/08. Addendum 09/22/08
Nama
Nama
Administration
Administration

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down