Victim's Heartland
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

March 2014 Zimmerman Interview from Howard Iken on Vimeo.

Go down

March 2014 Zimmerman Interview from Howard Iken on Vimeo. Empty March 2014 Zimmerman Interview from Howard Iken on Vimeo.

Post by Wrapitup Wed Mar 12, 2014 10:21 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] from [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] on [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.].

Just click on the blue Vimeo.

March. 12 (UPI) -- George Zimmerman is tired of being defined by his media coverage, so he is releasing a video Wednesday in order to be seen without the "filter" of the media.

Since the February 2012 shooting death of Trayvon Martin become a national cause célèbre, Zimmerman, who was acquitted of Martin's murder last year, has often been in the news for several alleged domestic violence incidents and even attending a gun show.

"I wanted to allow America to see me for who I truly am without the filter or subject to any interpretation," Zimmerman says in the video, released by the lawyers representing him in his divorce case.

In the clip, Zimmerman says he is "figuring out every day" who the real George Zimmerman is.

"I try and be a good person, a faithful person, a family man," he says. "But I do realize that I've been through a lot in life, and for better or worse, everything I do is hyperanalyzed, whether it's good or bad ..."

Zimmerman's wife, Shellie Zimmerman, filed for divorce September 5.

Read more: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Yawn.....
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

https://victimsheartland.forumotion.com/forum.htm

Back to top Go down