Victim's Heartland
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Haleigh Cummings - Family Members Getting Restless?

3 posters

Go down

Haleigh Cummings - Family Members Getting Restless? Empty Haleigh Cummings - Family Members Getting Restless?

Post by Wrapitup Wed Jul 15, 2009 1:54 pm

Posted on July 14th, 2009 by Simon Barrett

Our friend TJ Hart from The Sky 97.3 is without doubt the journalist on the ground when it comes to coverage of the Haleigh Cummings story. There were some rumblings over the weekend that at least one family member was ready to speak out. Even though I class TJ as a great friend, he did not reveal to me, nor anyone else, who his source was, nor the direction that this source was likely to take. It is my opinion that any movement in this case is a good thing, up, down, left, right. Anything that gets this case back in focus is the right thing to do. Simon

TJ Hart Reporting

The search for Haleigh Cummings has taken some frustrating turns since she was abducted from her home in Satsuma, Florida, February 10, 2009. Now, some members of the missing girl’s family are getting even more restless with length of time the investigation has taken.

I have promised my sources anonymity — It will be respected.

These family members have spoken individually and collectively with law enforcement officials almost regularly since Haleigh disappeared. They said they have been told by one of the principal officers in the case that the investigation is starting over again from square one.

Law enforcement officials tell me the investigation continues.

In the meantime, some family members have indicated to me that another physical search for Haleigh on the property where a green trailer sits beyond a wooded area behind the Hermit’s Cove home where Haleigh was taken might be take place. An officer told one family member that an attempt to contact the resident of the green trailer was in the process of being made when that officer was called into a meeting.

The other family members told me that after meeting with some investigators recently and talking later with each other that they have elected to wait an additional ten days or more before decide whether or not they will be making any public statements about the case.

Whatever investigators told them must have given them a good reason to support law enforcement’s efforts. No details from those meetings were disclosed and I doubt they will for some time.

The Putnam County Sheriff’s Office told me Friday that no one wants a resolution to this case any quicker than they do. And I believe them.

TJ Hart

http://www.bloggernews.net/121569
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

https://victimsheartland.forumotion.com/forum.htm

Back to top Go down

Haleigh Cummings - Family Members Getting Restless? Empty Re: Haleigh Cummings - Family Members Getting Restless?

Post by Juanita Wed Jul 15, 2009 2:02 pm

starting over? how frustrating!!! i dont think you wanna hear the words in my thoughts right now. :evil:
Juanita
Juanita

http://janiesuper.wordpress.com/

Back to top Go down

Haleigh Cummings - Family Members Getting Restless? Empty Re: Haleigh Cummings - Family Members Getting Restless?

Post by Guest Wed Jul 15, 2009 2:40 pm

:evil: No kidding. If LE had done this right the first time HaLeigh possibly would not be missing now.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 17, 2009 6:57 pm

Friday Afternoon:

On JVM, she is reporting that Ron's attorney & Kim Picazzio are both filing paperwork to withdraw as attorney's.

In Ron's case, his attorney was just addressing the Child Neglect that was accused & they don't know why Kim Pacazzio is pulling out.
Maybe Kim Pacazzio wasn't getting all that FREE PUBLICITY she had envisioned. IMO, Kim Pacazzio didn't always LOOK good or her exact motives clear in this case.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Nama Fri Jul 17, 2009 8:55 pm

The younger brother of missing 5-year-old Haleigh Cummings will stay with his father and stepmother after a finding by state child welfare workers that neither child was abused, attorneys representing the parents said.

"We did not find any indications of abuse," said Children and Families spokesman John Harrell. He said the finding was made several weeks ago.

Harrell said the agency "strongly encouraged" Cummings and his wife, Misty Cummings, to take parenting classes. He said the agency does not have the authority to order parenting classes.

http://www.staugustine.com/stories/071709/news_1754651.shtml

I don't see any parenting classes in Ron's and Misty's future. 🇳🇴
Nama
Nama
Administration
Administration

Back to top Go down

Post by Nama Fri Jul 17, 2009 8:59 pm

http://www.bloggernews.net/121602

Crystal Shefield fired attorney Kim Picazio. You notice the use of the word ‘fired’, well that was what happened.

It was with humor that I read this comment emailed to BNN from another site:

FYI - Art asked me to let all of you know that Kim Picazio just resigned as Crystal’s’ lawyer, and sent an e-mail to PCSD this morning as to same.

Rubbish, she was canned. Picazio had become a huge obstacle in moving the case in any direction.
Nama
Nama
Administration
Administration

Back to top Go down

Post by Juanita Fri Jul 17, 2009 9:20 pm

mmk lol

where is HALEIGH???
Juanita
Juanita

http://janiesuper.wordpress.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down