Victim's Heartland
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dr. Phil 2/15/16~ Jodi Arias and the Murder of Travis Alexander: New Details from the Trial Revealed

2 posters

Go down

Dr. Phil 2/15/16~ Jodi Arias and the Murder of Travis Alexander: New Details from the Trial Revealed Empty Dr. Phil 2/15/16~ Jodi Arias and the Murder of Travis Alexander: New Details from the Trial Revealed

Post by NiteSpinR Tue Feb 16, 2016 6:12 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] by [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
NiteSpinR
NiteSpinR
Tech Support Admin
Tech  Support  Admin

Back to top Go down

Dr. Phil 2/15/16~ Jodi Arias and the Murder of Travis Alexander: New Details from the Trial Revealed Empty Re: Dr. Phil 2/15/16~ Jodi Arias and the Murder of Travis Alexander: New Details from the Trial Revealed

Post by Slys Hunny Wed Feb 17, 2016 12:26 am

I watched this. Didn't learn anything I hadn't heard before. Did get a laugh when the rapper said he only sold 50 copies.
Slys Hunny
Slys Hunny

Back to top Go down

Dr. Phil 2/15/16~ Jodi Arias and the Murder of Travis Alexander: New Details from the Trial Revealed Empty Re: Dr. Phil 2/15/16~ Jodi Arias and the Murder of Travis Alexander: New Details from the Trial Revealed

Post by NiteSpinR Wed Feb 17, 2016 12:48 am

That 48 more than I thought he'd sell...
NiteSpinR
NiteSpinR
Tech Support Admin
Tech  Support  Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down