Victim's Heartland
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Momster arrested (for the first time) One Year Ago Today!!!!!!! July 16, 2009

2 posters

Go down

Momster arrested (for the first time) One Year Ago Today!!!!!!!  July 16, 2009 Empty Momster arrested (for the first time) One Year Ago Today!!!!!!! July 16, 2009

Post by Wrapitup Thu Jul 16, 2009 2:00 pm

Casey Anthony: 1 Year Ago Today - Arrested
July 16, 2009 by: Express

July 16 2008 Investigators discover Casey has been lying regarding Caylee’s disappearance. Casey is arrested and charged with child neglect, making false statements, and obstructing an investigation.

“Based on the repetitive lies that the defendant has told, we do not know with whom the child is or even if the child is alive,” Corporal Yuri Melich wrote in the arrest affidavit. He added, “It should be noted that at no time during any of the above interviews did the defendant show any obvious emotion as to the loss of her child.”

Copied From Arrest Affidavit July 16,

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

https://victimsheartland.forumotion.com/forum.htm

Back to top Go down

Momster arrested (for the first time) One Year Ago Today!!!!!!!  July 16, 2009 Empty Re: Momster arrested (for the first time) One Year Ago Today!!!!!!! July 16, 2009

Post by Guest Thu Jul 16, 2009 2:53 pm

Wrapitup,

I forgot about this anniversary date. You just can't make this stuff up! (well, the Ant's can~!~) The phone call to CA demanding Tony's Phone #, KC telling her friend "HUGE WASTE" calling you guys, the Blue Hoodie bought w/STOLEN money at Target for her MUG shot, the list is endless for the NOTORIOUS PARTY Girl! Yes, wrap, I bet the ANT's were proud of their daughter on this day a year ago.

On a sad note, I was Elated that KC was arrested & we had already learned a lot about her, especially all her lies, on this date, but the FEAR I had that she had MURDERED her child was in the pit of my stomach where it remains today. I absolutely NEVER had a good feeling about KC or the ANT's, CA's LYING will start shortly after this.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Momster arrested (for the first time) One Year Ago Today!!!!!!!  July 16, 2009 Empty Re: Momster arrested (for the first time) One Year Ago Today!!!!!!! July 16, 2009

Post by Wrapitup Thu Jul 16, 2009 2:57 pm

Raw Audio: Detective Release Casey Anthony's Interrogation Tapes #1

Detectives Call Casey "Callous Monster" In Newly Released Interviews.
ORANGE COUNTY, Fla. -- Late Friday morning, the Orange County Sheriff's Office released two recordings of investigators questioning Casey Anthony on July 16, just after her daughter Caylee was officially reported missing. In them, detectives called Casey a cold-blooded, callous monster.

"Everything else you've told us i More..s a lie. Remember when we had those two people we were talking about? The person who had an accident or made an accident or made a bad decision and a person who's just a cold-blooded, callous monster. That's telling me you're this second person, this cold-blooded, callous monster who doesn't care and doesn't want to help because she's afraid that something so heinous happened that everyone is going to look at her and say, 'She's a monster. She deserves to go away. She deserves to never see the light of day. Bad things should happen to her.' I don't want to believe that right now, but you're giving me no choice," the investigator told Casey. "Tell us what happened to Caylee."

"I dropped off Caylee and that was the last time that I've seen her. I dropped her off at that apartment," Casey replied.

"No you didn't," the investigator said.

Detectives tried to reason and even beg with Casey that they needed information about Caylee, but instead, detectives say, Casey told them one lie after another.

When Orange County detectives interviewed Casey Anthony about her missing daughter Caylee, they were astounded by the web of lies she spun.

"Well, let me ask you, let me ask how, by lying to us and sending us all these goose, these wild goose chases?" the detective questioned.

Casey told detectives she gave her daughter to a babysitter and then took them to an apartment where she says she dropped off Caylee. However, the apartment had been vacant since February and the babysitter, Zenaida Gonzales, says she never met Casey. Then she took detectives to Universal Studios in hopes of finding more clues. She told them she was an event planner, but she was actually fired two years ago.

"Just accidentally told us you had an office here and we needed to be here cause we might find something that would help? Or did you lie purposely or did you purposely mislead us? Which of those two is it?" the detective asked.

"I purposely misled you," she said.

"Do you think, do you think, do you believe thinking up more lies to tell us will help us?" the detective asked Casey.

"No," she said.

Detectives tried to reason with Casey and explain to her that by giving them the run around it was only going to hurt her, as well as Caylee.

"If you make a false report or if there's something you're not telling us the truth about, and I want to make it perfectly clear if you wanna go ahead and rescind this statement and if you want to tell me a different story about what happened. Basically, if you're trying to fabricate a story to kind of make something look a little better, now is the time to tell me. Are you telling me this is the story you want to stick with?" the investigator is heard questioning Casey.

"It's the truth. That's the story I'm going to stick with, yes," Casey said. Less..

Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup Thu Jul 16, 2009 3:00 pm

Hear Casey Anthony’s Interrogation Tapes

Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Juanita Thu Jul 16, 2009 3:06 pm

I never saw real tears come out of that girls eyes. the only emotion i saw from her was her elation at seeing her parents, her confusion as to why they were upset and her anger at being locked up in a jail cell after having been freed by a bondsman, but then turning herself in over writing bad checks.

when i cry, i just double over. if i keep myself composed, tears will stream down my face and my eyes and nose turns bright red. Casey wasnt weeping, she was acting.
Juanita
Juanita

http://janiesuper.wordpress.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down