Victim's Heartland
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Haleigh Cummings Case: Kim Picazio FIRED!!!

3 posters

Go down

Haleigh Cummings Case:  Kim Picazio FIRED!!! Empty Haleigh Cummings Case: Kim Picazio FIRED!!!

Post by Guest Fri Jul 17, 2009 10:10 pm

Simon Barrett wrote an offed piece. "The SIGNIFICANCE of the FIRING OF KIM PICASIO~!~

Yesterday was quite a day in the Haleigh Cummings story. What had been on the insider rumor mill for weeks actually came to pass. Crystal Shefield fired attorney Kim Picazio. ‘fired’, well You notice the use of the word at was what happened.

It was with humor that I read this comment emailed to BNN from another site:

FYI - Art asked me to let all of you know that Kim Picazio just resigned as Crystal’s’ lawyer, and sent an e-mail to PCSD this morning as to same.

Rubbish, she was canned. Picazio had become a huge obstacle in moving the case in any direction. I will not resort to the gutter tactics employed by certain web sites but I will share a little information. What the general public may not be aware of is that a heated war of words has been raging for weeks in email. And while Picazio was not the instigator, she was certainly a willing participant. As the venom grew, so did the CC list. Often the content of the email was overshadowed by the CC list.

To read more:

http://www.bloggernews.net/121602
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Haleigh Cummings Case:  Kim Picazio FIRED!!! Empty Re: Haleigh Cummings Case: Kim Picazio FIRED!!!

Post by Wrapitup Fri Jul 17, 2009 10:36 pm

It was just a matter of time; however, I personally am not thrilled with this article - nor am I thrilled with Cobra's response.

I think all of the media, Cobra, Tim, and some other websites have allowed themselves to be sucked in to all the side-show drama and this has done absolutely NOTHING to help find Haleigh. I am so happy these Kim bashing/criminal docs/photo-shopping articles are no longer on VH. What did they prove? Is Haleigh home?

The best news I heard out of this article is that Ron no longer has legal representation. Maybe he will talk now.

Please read the comments underneath the article, and thanks, Artnut, for posting this!!!!!!!!!!
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

https://victimsheartland.forumotion.com/forum.htm

Back to top Go down

Haleigh Cummings Case:  Kim Picazio FIRED!!! Empty Re: Haleigh Cummings Case: Kim Picazio FIRED!!!

Post by mommyof3kids Fri Jul 17, 2009 11:25 pm

It's about Friggin TIME... :arrow: :cheers: :scratch: frying pan :lightning:
mommyof3kids
mommyof3kids

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 17, 2009 11:54 pm

The only opinion I have on KP is that I saw Mike Brooks confront her awhile back on Mike Galanos & she was speechless. M Brooks told her for all the personal attacks she was making, it was not HELPING locate Haleigh, it was distracting to Haleigh's case.

I haven't been as emotionally involved in Haleigh's case as I have Caylee's, but, I don't read every single doc or article as I do Caylee's, but I read the opinions of my friends/peeps & do follow it.

I would like Art Harris' take on how this played out & if it had anything to do w/Ron being cleared w/DSF. I am also curious as to COBRA's response & the other players. CURIOUS!

I know Kim had gotten a lot of info to present to them, it just seems ODD timing that Ron is cleared, then Chrystal Fires her attorney.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup Sat Jul 18, 2009 12:44 am

I was not a huge fan of Kim's either and have heard a lot of horrible things about her. I do believe she was back-stabbing Crystal and the Haleighbug Center.

That being said, I am happy she is gone but I just don't think these side-shows have anything to do with finding Haleigh, and if anything, have taken mucho time, attention and direction AWAY from the search for her.

Cobra says his peace on the comment section of the article if you want to read it. I was not thrilled with it as much as I like Cobra. Sometimes, the less said - the better.

Blog talk radio has really been crazy these last few weeks with all the players and the K-Sue's and others that have been calling in. I hope that now that both Ron and Crystal are - as of this writing - without legal counsel, the direction of this very disturbing case will get back on track and everyone can put their ego's aside and FIND this little girl!!!!!!!!!
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 18, 2009 7:12 am

Bravo It is about time. All the lawyers that were keeping this search from moving forward. Gone!!!!!That is such sweet music to my ears.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Juanita Sat Jul 18, 2009 8:01 am

Kim has so much drama surrounding her, but i bet this is because Ron got cleared of abuse and its going to be a tough fight to get JR
Juanita
Juanita

http://janiesuper.wordpress.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup Sat Jul 18, 2009 10:04 am

I doubt she will get Jr. at this point. But now that Ron has been cleared and has no lawyer, he may move out and hang himself with his actions.
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 18, 2009 8:19 pm

Wow what a mess... The more I learn about this case, the more I realize that I need to keep my big mouth shut when I don't know the full story. I relplied to some posts by a former Admin with some misguided loyalty. I was on team VH, I had NO CLUE someone had their own adgenda...
I am very thankful to everyone here for sticking to the facts of this case & not getting distracted by the sideline bullshit.
My prayers are that we can finally get some answers to what happened to this poor little girl.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup Sat Jul 18, 2009 8:48 pm

Sophia, your daughter is sooo adorable!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yes, it is very easy for some to get involved in the 3-ring circus and get completely off track on the fact that a 5 year old (she will be 6 in August) girl has been missing for 5 months and even though there are over 5,000 tips, Haleigh is still missing and they don't even have a viable "person of interest", according to them.
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup Sun Jul 19, 2009 12:59 am

I found this on blogger news in the comment section. A few weeks back, Ksue called in and said she had proof that Kim P's husband, Mike, paid Crystal's child support instead of the donar, "Babara." She promised Cobra this was fact. She never came through, but apparantly her daughter who posted this comment, says this email is from Marie Griffis to Ksue (Karen).

I realize this has zip to do w/finding Haleigh, but IF this is from Marie Griffis, I do find it somewhat interesting:

keshala said,in July 15th, 2009 at 2:07 pm —– Original Message —–
To: Karen
Sent: Saturday, June 27, 2009 2:31 PM
Subject: re:Kim

I knew Kim was up to no good from about the second week she was there in Satsuma. Now I will tell you the truth but I ask the same of you about confidentiality, the person that was actually sleeping with Jeremiah was Kim, not Crystal. Not to say that she was not attracted to him she was but they both knew what that would do at Crystal chance of getting her kids. He is very ashamed about what happened between him and Kim, claimed she got him drunk and I wouldn’t put it past her, she always kept him from being at HBC especially when Crystal was there. As far as being uneducated, she is gonna learn how uneducated I really am, we are working on getting a new laywer if this one doesn’t pan out we’ve got another. If push comes to shove I’ll call Cobra he says he has 2 that is willing to take the case. There are a lot of things I am learning about Kim and Family that have to do with personal fianaces and I don’t see how she had the money to spend on the HBC center. As far as I know her husband paid April and I paid Kim the money back and then May he paid rent, lights and phone because I wanted it moved and she didn’t. Busted her little fling up I guess. If she has lost that much money it’s money on Hotel Rooms and money they gave Cobra which was a sum of about 7500 and 2 child support payments, don’t know how much they where.

I have ask her 10 times to file change of custody papers and she says we have to wait until DCF finishes there case first that’s BS and she knows it. So know I’m wondering just who she is really working for. I think she is playing both sides of the fence. If she has information like that about HaLeigh then she is in with Ron and his family. I have often ponder about that, everything she has done is fishy to me. Got some more info I gave to the Police yesterday if it pans out she might just be in a crack herself or should I say like Cobra a jail cell. I believe firmly what goes around comes around and it’s a comin’ just sit back and watch. That’s what I’m gonna do, not really I’m concentracting on finding HaLeigh, but I will watch Kim.

If you have anyhting else on her please don’t hesitate to tell me I don’t tell Crystal alot of things because she is to fragile right know, unless I need to get her pissed so she will fight, but Ron’s doing that for me.

Thanks a Bunch,
Marie

http://www.bloggernews.net/121568#comments
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 19, 2009 12:20 pm

SophiaRose wrote:Wow what a mess... The more I learn about this case, the more I realize that I need to keep my big mouth shut when I don't know the full story. I relplied to some posts by a former Admin with some misguided loyalty. I was on team VH, I had NO CLUE someone had their own adgenda...
I am very thankful to everyone here for sticking to the facts of this case & not getting distracted by the sideline bullshit.
My prayers are that we can finally get some answers to what happened to this poor little girl.

SophiaRose,

I agree with your post. I have read the blogs long enough now, that I really TRUST about 15 bloggers, it doesn't matter what the topic is, they speak the truth, they are informed, & they don't get caught up in all the Bullchit & drama that is easily created. Since I don't read every article on this case, I do know that it is a passion for wrap, lindamarie, BJ, and several others so, I share links on this case, read their links & opinions, & know I can trust the information I've gathered as they are informed on this case. I enjoy reading all the opinions of the peeps & give consideration to a lot of the ideas but what is most important when opinions are shared, they are not always informed of ALL the facts, they are just stating an opinion which is "their right," but not an "informed opinion."

Sometimes, the facts are hard to read, not what we might have wanted to digest, but the IMPORTANT thing is that almost everyone agrees that there is not enough MEDIA attention & focus on HALEIGH! Now, maybe, things will move forward & the obstacles will continue to be WEEDED out of the way so the CASE can be SOLVED & Haleigh brought home, sadly in my opinion, her remains to be put to rest.

Wrap, thanks for the link, thanks for making this one of the IMPORTANT CASES on this site & following the news wherever it leads.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down