Family of Sheri Coleman Vows to Keep Husband From Making Money From Murders!

Go down

Normal Family of Sheri Coleman Vows to Keep Husband From Making Money From Murders!

Post by Guest on Sat Jul 25, 2009 7:02 pm

Sheri Coleman's family is determined to prevent Chris Coleman from benefiting from the murders of his family.

Thus far, the attorney for the family as well as Sherri's Uncle who is also an attorney, have found that Chris Coleman had a secret cell phone & a secret credit card with his mistress. Now the family wants to know about the money Chris C. may have raised right after themurders including "soliciting at the wake & service, contributios for Chris' defense!"

QUOTED FROM ARTICLE:
The family found out about a second mortgage taken out on the home -- for as much as $30,000. They're trying to track down what happened to it. In the process, they learned the home is in foreclosure. Now they have to decide whether it's worth painting the spray painted messages on the walls and bringing the mortgage current.

http://www.chicagotribune.com/news/kplr-coleman-murders-husband-money-061609,0,3334497.story

Back to top Go down

Normal Re: Family of Sheri Coleman Vows to Keep Husband From Making Money From Murders!

Post by Guest on Sat Jul 25, 2009 7:09 pm

I thought this topic was important because Sheri Coleman's uncle is a criminal attorney & had the foresight to predict what Christopher Coleman & his attorney would do.

The house was cleared of all the belongings of the children & Sherri Coleman right after the murders by Chris & his family including his father, the minister! Sherri's family wasn't consulted on having any of her personal belongings that are so precious when loved ones die. It is not the monetary value, it is the rememberance of that person, a way of holding on to a "piece of them," jmo.

Her Uncle knew the COLEMAN family would need to liquidate whatever was left to BUY a DEFENSE for CHRIS & thankfully, Sherri's family is going to prevent him from doing that with HER portion of the estate.

I found this move to be extremely interesting as in most of the cases I have followed, the CIVIL suit for damages is addressed at the end of the murder trial, example, the Phil Spector case. Lana Clarkson's mother will now, if she hasn't already, file a wrongful death suit against Spector.

The records released by Joyce Myer's Ministry of 400 pages of employment, will be used in this civil suit.

Back to top Go down

Normal Re: Family of Sheri Coleman Vows to Keep Husband From Making Money From Murders!

Post by Guest on Sun Jul 26, 2009 10:15 am

Wow Art thanks for posting this. I remember reading before he was arrested how his family was in the family home removing things. I had no idea that it would be liquidated to help pay for his defense. I am glad Sheri's family is standing up and doing something about this. That poor woman won't RIP until justice has been served.

Back to top Go down

Post by Juanita on Sun Jul 26, 2009 10:28 am

this is a very strange situation, its similar to casey anthony. the husband is a suspect in the murder of his wife, and yet he has control over her estate? i mean, perhaps not her entire estate, but they were probably co-owners of this home (thats how i understand it), doesnt the law require that his assets be frozen? or would that be unlawful search and seizure? innocent until proven guilty? sigh...
Juanita

http://janiesuper.wordpress.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by CritterFan1 on Sun Jul 26, 2009 12:58 pm

Juanita, remember when laci was murdered? After Scott was convicted the Rochas were able to sell the house. until that time the courts protected the house and contents from Scott until the outcome of the trail. (where were they when Scott sold laci's car..he had not been charged yet so he was able to sell it)
CritterFan1

Back to top Go down

Post by Juanita on Sun Jul 26, 2009 1:09 pm

CritterFan1 wrote:Juanita, remember when laci was murdered? After Scott was convicted the Rochas were able to sell the house. until that time the courts protected the house and contents from Scott until the outcome of the trail. (where were they when Scott sold laci's car..he had not been charged yet so he was able to sell it)

actually i wasnt aware of this. i remember watching the interview of his girlfriend, wow what an amazing story, and i got a few facts from the news but i didnt know about the house or the car. fracking bastard sold her car? just goes to show. yeah i really think all transactions should be put on hold!
Juanita

http://janiesuper.wordpress.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sun Jul 26, 2009 1:25 pm

In this case, I would think that Sherri Coleman's Uncle, a criminal defense attorney knew what the laws were there, also, hiring another estate attorney to run down the assets. They are determined to prevent COLEMAN from paying for that defense w/family money.

I live in louisiana, a girlfriend of mine was killed years ago by her husband, he was an attorney. His family did the same thing, cleared out all of my friends belonging, her family's heart was broken, she was murdered & valuable family heirlooms were taken of hers & sold. My friend's family said that IN HER WILL SHE LEFT IT ALL TO HIM! She died first at the hands of her hustband, then, he died 2nd after committing suicide. The will was upheld in court.

Critter, it is true that Coleman disposed of the contents of the house before he was charged, good point.

In this case, IMO, her uncle/& attorney will protect anything legally that belonged to her from Chris Coleman. It sounds like there is nothing left.

Juanita, Good point too about KC. KC would inherit anything Caylee owned. Caylee was just a baby & really had no assets except the pictures/videos of her which really belong to KC. KC has & will sell anything she can to pay her defense as we have seen the 200,000.00 go to BOZO. Just think, Caylee is paying for K's defense, what a crock! jmo.

I hope CC is prevented from using/selling/or profiting ONE dime from any asset that belonged to his family.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum