Victim's Heartland
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We will never forget about you HaLeigh/Friday, February 10th, 2012 marks the three year anniversary of the disappearance of Haleigh Cummings.

+4
Juanita
CritterFan1
Wrapitup
charminglane
8 posters

Go down

We will never forget about you HaLeigh/Friday, February 10th, 2012 marks the three year anniversary of the disappearance of Haleigh Cummings. Empty Re: We will never forget about you HaLeigh/Friday, February 10th, 2012 marks the three year anniversary of the disappearance of Haleigh Cummings.

Post by charminglane Sun Jul 26, 2009 4:53 pm

That is one happy little girl!
God bless her!
charminglane
charminglane

Back to top Go down

We will never forget about you HaLeigh/Friday, February 10th, 2012 marks the three year anniversary of the disappearance of Haleigh Cummings. Empty Re: We will never forget about you HaLeigh/Friday, February 10th, 2012 marks the three year anniversary of the disappearance of Haleigh Cummings.

Post by Wrapitup Mon Jul 27, 2009 1:15 am

Thanks so much for posting these, Linda Marie!!
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

https://victimsheartland.forumotion.com/forum.htm

Back to top Go down

Post by CritterFan1 Sun Dec 06, 2009 9:19 am

Poor little angel.
CritterFan1
CritterFan1

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Dec 06, 2009 9:27 am

It is hard to think about HaLeigh and these other little angels missing Christmas with their families.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by CritterFan1 Sun Dec 06, 2009 9:44 am

can you imagine going to decorate your tree and pulling out a homemade ornament by HaLeigh??? Has to be a sad time. The pics of her last Christmas are so bittersweet. :Christmas:
CritterFan1
CritterFan1

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup Sun Dec 06, 2009 6:04 pm

To all the missing and murdered children, we will all think of you this Christmas as we do every single day.

I do NOT see Haleigh being home by Christmas as I think she is already home. This is my opinion only.
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by cherylz Tue Apr 27, 2010 11:52 am

Ugh! The pictures always hit home to me. Makes it so real. What a beautiful lil' girl...she always looked happy. Even with those hand bandages on. Were those from burns?
cherylz
cherylz

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 27, 2010 12:05 pm

I remember there was a story behind those pictures with the bandages on her hands. I can't remember what it was. I found those pictures and don't recall seeing them before so I thought I would post them for everyone in honor of HaLeigh.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by cherylz Tue Apr 27, 2010 12:30 pm

She seemed so full of life and joyful. So innocent. How could anyone EVER hurt her, or any other precious child? I will never understand. None of us will. crying
PS...thank you for posting the pictures Lindamarie. We will never forget Haleigh and all the other little angels.

Last edited by cherylz on Tue Apr 27, 2010 12:31 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : add-on)
cherylz
cherylz

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 27, 2010 4:43 pm

I had to post the picture I found of HaLeigh when she was a baby. How do we handle a little girl suspected of being deceased yet there is no proof she is gone? Keep her in the missing section forever? I put still missing on her photo since it is in Loving Memory.
❤ HaLeigh we have not forgot you and never will.

Last edited by lindamarie on Tue Jul 27, 2010 6:32 pm; edited 2 times in total
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup Tue Jul 27, 2010 5:20 pm

No, we have not forgotten her. I think that her memory will stay with us for years to come. I do not feel we will ever know what happened to her. It is so sad. She was so pretty, so vivacious. But, I wonder how she would have turned out as a teen. She really didn't have much of a chance, did she? crying crying crying
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

We will never forget about you HaLeigh/Friday, February 10th, 2012 marks the three year anniversary of the disappearance of Haleigh Cummings. Empty Always on my Mind. It w/be 3 years on 2/9 that HaLeigh has been missing. I want to make sure we remember that day in her honor.

Post by Wrapitup Wed Jan 04, 2012 2:39 am

Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

We will never forget about you HaLeigh/Friday, February 10th, 2012 marks the three year anniversary of the disappearance of Haleigh Cummings. Empty 3 years ago: Haleigh Cummings disappears/Putnam County investigators now consider this a homicide case

Post by Wrapitup Wed Feb 08, 2012 8:21 pm

Published On: Feb 08 2012 08:53:09 PM EST Updated On: Feb 08 2012 09:17:31 PM EST

PUTNAM COUNTY, Fla. -
Five-year-old Haleigh Cummings went to bed Feb. 9, 2009, in her dad's mobile home in Satsuma. Her dad, Ronald, was working the night shift, so the last person to see Haliegh that night was his 16-year-old girlfriend, Misty Croslin.

The next morning, Croslin told Putnam County investigators she woke up to find the back door propped open and Haleigh gone.

An Amber Alert was issued and a massive search began. On the ground, from the air, with dogs, by horseback and in the water, the entire community came together together to help. Ponds were searched and one was even drained.

The family held nightly vigils. Haleigh's story made national news, with the family's tearful pleas for Haleigh to come home.

Over the course of days and weeks, search efforts gave way to investigation.

Girlfriend becomes Haleigh's step-mother

From the very beginning, investigators focused on Croslin, questioning her several times about what happened that night. Cumming stood beside her and went on to marry her several weeks into the search for Haleigh. As newlyweds, Ronald and Misty Cummings appeared on the Today Show, where she still couldn't explain her inconsistent stories.

The marriage didn’t last long. The two getting a divorce after five months. The focus of the investigation zeroed in on Haleigh's family.

Less than a year after Haleigh disappeared, Ronald Cummings, his now ex-wife Misty Croslin, her brother Hank Croslin Jr., and two other people were arrested -- caught on hidden camera selling oxycodone and other drugs to undercover officers.

From jail, Misty Croslin continued to deny knowing anything about Haleigh's disappearance, but her brother told authorities she knows more than she wa saying.

Search for remains

In April, 2010, the investigation took a dramatic turn when investigators checked out what they considered a credible tip when Misty Croslin, in jail fatigues and handcuffs, led police to the St. Johns River. For nearly two days, investigators searched the river bottom.

While the search didn't turn up any sign of Haleigh, police admitted they no longer believed the little girl was alive.

"We now believe this is a homicide investigation," Putnam County Sheriff Jeff Hardy said.

Another name that surfaced in the investigation was that of Misty Croslin's cousin, Joe Overstreet, who was believe to be with her the night Haleigh disappeared. Misty and Hank Croslin's lawyers both told investigators Overstreet kidnapped Haleigh, but his lawyer denied he had any involvement.

Putnam County detectives traveled to Tennessee to question him and came home with no answers.

Dead ends and frustration

On the second anniversary of the disappearance, the Putnam County Sheriff's Office released a statement saying the ongoing investigation has "minimized the likelihood that Haleigh’s disappearance is the work of a stranger," and those who know what happened still won't tell investigators.

One year later, investigators say the case is still open. Both of Haleigh's grandmothers and other family continue to observe her birthdays and hold out hope the girl is alive, somewhere.

Anyone with any information on her disappearance is asked to contact the Putnam County Sheriff's Office at 386-329-0808 or Crime Stoppers at 888-277-TIPS.

http://www.news4jax.com/news/3-years-ago-Haleigh-Cummings-disappears/-/475880/8617500/-/fg67kd/-/index.html
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

We will never forget about you HaLeigh/Friday, February 10th, 2012 marks the three year anniversary of the disappearance of Haleigh Cummings. Empty Friday Marks the Third Anniversary of the Disappearnce of Haleigh Cummings

Post by Wrapitup Thu Feb 09, 2012 12:20 pm

PUTNAM COUNTY, Fla. -- Friday, February 10th, 2012 marks the three year anniversary of the disappearance of Haleigh Cummings.

During the early morning hours of February 10, 2009, Cummings was reported missing from her home in Satsuma. She has not been seen since that night.

Tomorrow not only marks the anniversary of her disappearance but also three years of investigative efforts. Putnam County Sheriff Jeff Hardy said there have been 168 CrimeStopper tips regarding the Haleigh Cummings investigation in just the last 12 months.

Hardy said each tip has been reviewed by investigators and acted upon. The investigation has included the Putnam County Sheriff's Office, the Florida Department of Law Enforcement, the Federal Bureau of Investigation and investigators from other various Florida agencies. In all, thousands of man-hours have been invested into the search.

Friday morning on Good Morning Jacksonville, Claire Simms will be joined live by Teresa Neves, Haleigh's grandmother. She will join Claire live beginning at 5:30 a.m. Friday.

To mark the anniversary of Haleigh's disappearance a candlelight vigil will be held Friday night. The vigil is scheduled for 6:30 p.m. and will take place at 216 4th Avenue in Welaka.

Misty Croslin, the girlfriend of Haleigh's father, Ronald Cummings, was the last person to have seen Haleigh prior to her disappearance. Croslin claims to have gone to sleep that night and when she awoke Haleigh was gone.

Both Croslin and Haleigh's father Ronald are currently serving prison time for drug trafficking charges. The two were sentenced in early 2011 after undercover investigators made several illegal prescription drug purchases.

Investigators with the Putnam County Sheriff's Office have announced publicly they believe Haleigh is dead. Her family still remains hopeful she will be found alive.

The reward for information leading to Haleigh Cummings' whereabouts is $30,000. If you have any information regarding the case you are asked to call CrimeStoppers at 1-866-277-TIPS.

http://www.firstcoastnews.com/news/local/article/240654/3/Haleigh-Cummings-3-Year-Anniversary-Tomorrow
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

We will never forget about you HaLeigh/Friday, February 10th, 2012 marks the three year anniversary of the disappearance of Haleigh Cummings. Empty Haleigh Cummings search reaches 3-year mark

Post by Wrapitup Thu Feb 09, 2012 12:34 pm

JACKSONVILLE, Fla - Three years ago Thursday, a Putnam County girl disappeared without a trace. And three years later, Haleigh Cummings' family continues holding out hope she's alive.

There have been countless searches and countless dead ends since the day she disappeared in 2009. Police have not given up their search efforts, but after years, the leads have dwindled.

The five-year-old girl went missing, supposedly, from her bed in the middle of the night. Police and volunteers combed the woods, the river and miles around her house. The investigation even took crews to Tennessee. Police questioned Joe Overstreet, but he was eventually released.

But the aim always comes back to one woman, Misty Cummings. She was Haleigh's father's future wife and the last known person to see the little girl alive. Investigators have said they believe she is the key to crack the case, but now, as she sits in prison on other charges, she's not speaking.

Several months ago, new investigators were assigned to the case. That's given the family a renewed sense of hope. But Thursday, on the three year anniversary of her disappearance, the tears will flow, but the fight will continue.

There is still a reward being offered for anyone who has information in the case. The family is planning a vigil for Friday.

http://www.actionnewsjax.com/content/topstories/story/Haleigh-Cummings-search-reaches-3-year-mark/DR7vkAyeNEmq2DMT47VR9w.cspx
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup Thu Feb 09, 2012 12:38 pm

It's been 3 years: Answers still sought about missing child

By Jackie Lerch
Published: Thursday, February 9, 2012 12:30 AM EST

Three years ago today was the last time Haleigh Cummings was seen alive.

The disappearance of the Satsuma girl, then 5, stunned the county and created a frenzy to find out what happened to her. Yet the public, her family and authorities - who have labeled the case a homicide - have more questions than answers.

Capt. Dominic Piscitello has worked at the Putnam County Sheriff's Office for 19 years and has been overseeing the case since Haleigh was reported missing on Feb. 10, 2009.

As Piscitello looked recently at a line of framed photographs on his bookshelf, he expressed his frustrations.

"We're coming up on this dreadful day, dreadful for this family, because in our profession we are plunged into this thing with this little girl that we have nothing to do with," Piscitello said. "And it affects us personally, the fact that we haven't gotten her yet. It affects me personally because I have four kids and I get to see them. This family doesn't get to see her."

Detectives have explored every avenue, followed every lead and listened to every call from possible witnesses, he said.

Last year, they decided to start all over.

"We met in June or July and I put together a small task force of some investigators that were retired, cold case, or retired homicide that had been supervisors in pretty big agencies," Piscitello said. "They all flew into town and we met for about three weeks."

During that time, the six veteran investigators were brought up-to-speed on all the information and brought back to the very first phone call that she was missing.

"Let's look at this removing anybody as a potential suspect, let's remove everything away and go back," he said. "We went right back to the minute of the call and we sat together, everybody listened and took notes on what they were hearing, seeing, things happening. We interviewed people together and canvassed areas."

The team went over all the information and they will meet again within the next 30 days, he said.

Piscitello and the special task force came up with things they wanted to follow up on, check into and points that needed to be clarified.

"We're going to brainstorm a little more and see some new angles we want to approach the case at," he said. "The case is still alive and going. Any leads come in we pursue it. We had a picture of some little girl in a store someone thought might have been Haleigh. When we get things like that we go from there."

Piscitello said it was important to note they are still working the case.

A room at the sheriff's office in Palatka is packed with dozens of black binders holding information about Haleigh's case.

A whiteboard filled from top to bottom with notes leans up against a wall, with only a few boxes in the adjacent shelves from other homicide cases.

"We still haven't gotten to a point where we think this person is responsible, the family's responsible, these people are responsible, because we are looking at it with a whole different perspective, rather than just saying what everybody assumes is what's happening," Piscitello said.

"I think that's the only way to look at this, because when you get involved in a case when you're trying to find a little girl, you get focused on finding her or focused on an idea and sometimes you don't allow other things to get in there."

He added the team has a lot of information, but the frustrating part of it is that they've dealt with many people telling them things that weren't true, sources that just weren't credible.

"I think that kind of hurt me in the whole process," he said. "The fact that we had so many people tell us so many different stories and in these kind of cases it's important to try and find those people that you can count on and have some credibility and in this case, there hasn't been a lot of that."

Piscitello said no matter what, he wouldn't give up trying to find Cummings.

"Everyday I've got something on my desk of Haleigh, everyday we think about her and there is not a day that doesn't go by where I don't think about what can we do," he said. "Coming up on this day, the reality of this. As time goes you never heal but it is not as painful. But this day brings it all back again and refreshes it."

As far as speaking with Misty Croslin, who briefly was Haleigh's stepmother or Ronald Cummings, her father, who are both in prison on drug charges, Piscitello said he is always available to listen to them.

Croslin was babysitting at the home when Haleigh went missing.

"If Misty has something that she would want to tell us then by any means, she knows that I'm waiting in the wings for her to tell me anything that she thinks she has," he said. "Ronald too."

Piscitello said as cases similar to Haleigh's are reported across the nation, he inquires with law enforcement agencies to check for any connections.

"We are always looking for answers," he said. "Someone is out there that can give us that piece of information we're missing. That one piece we need to finish the puzzle."

Piscitello said in the beginning there were a lot of people calling in, trying to make a name for themselves and speculate on what happened.

"We don't really have that nowadays. We are not the child that's standing out right now," he said. "But we are still looking for anyone that has any information on what happened. We are not going to forget. We are not going to stop."

http://www.palatkadailynews.com/articles/2012/02/09/news/news01.txt
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup Thu Feb 09, 2012 12:45 pm

Photobucket
I've said it before and I'll say it again. I do not think Misty knows what happened. I think that due to the fact she is in prison for 25 years, she would talk. She, IMHO, was completely f'd up on Oxy's and God only knows what else. I DO believe her brother, Tommy, Jr., who is Also in prison, and that cousin Joe and others (even Ron) knows what happened to HaLeigh. I think HaLeigh was raped by the males in that home..Tommy, Joe and whoever else..I think she also was given Oxy's and overdosed. I think her body was dumped with a brick tied to her in the St. John's River which is the Largest river in Florida and Full of gator's. I also think that Ron knows all of this as does his Mother, Teresa Neves.

I did think for a long time that Ron killed HaLeigh because she got caught in the middle of an altercation between Ron and Misty but don't think that anymore.

Bottom line, HaLeigh will Never be found, at least one person (Tommy, Jr.) is in prison for drug charges and the others are still walking the streets.

This is THE case that will haunt me till the day I die!!

Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

We will never forget about you HaLeigh/Friday, February 10th, 2012 marks the three year anniversary of the disappearance of Haleigh Cummings. Empty On this new video, check out the age enhanced picture of HaLeigh.

Post by Wrapitup Thu Feb 09, 2012 12:52 pm

Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup Thu Feb 09, 2012 1:31 pm

Marie Griffis
Thanks, everyone for thinking about our family and HaLeigh today and tomorrow. Please say special prayers for HaLeigh especially that God reveal and sine the light need to bring this case to a conclusion. Most of all that HaLeigh is found safe and alive, even though a lot of people think she is not, my God is still in the miracle business. God Bless everyone!!!!

https://www.facebook.com/marie.griffis1
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

We will never forget about you HaLeigh/Friday, February 10th, 2012 marks the three year anniversary of the disappearance of Haleigh Cummings. Empty HaLeigh Cummings Age Enhanced Photo

Post by Wrapitup Thu Feb 09, 2012 1:32 pm

Photobucket
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup Thu Feb 09, 2012 1:56 pm

Tips keep coming after three years of investigation in Haleigh Cummings disappearance
Posted: February 9, 2012 - 1:49pm

From staff reports
Feb. 10 will mark the third year of investigation in the disappearance of Haleigh Cummings, who was reported missing from her home in Satsuma in 2009.

Putnam County Sheriff Jeff Hardy said in a news release this morning that investigators are still committed to the case, and the public has provided key support in the investigation.

Between Feb. 1, 2011 and Feb. 6, 2012, the Putnam County Sheriff’s Office received 168 tips about the case through Crime Stoppers, and investigators have pursued every lead, Hardy said. He assured the public and Haleigh’s family that investigators will continue to “aggressively” pursue the case.

Hardy declined to allow formal interviews with agency members about the investigation “due to the sensitive nature of the case,” the release said.

Investigators from the Putnam County Sheriff’s Office, the Florida Department of Law Enforcement, the Federal Bureau of Investigation, and investigators from agencies throughout Florida have invested thousands of man-hours in the investigation thus far.

No more information was available about the case.
Go figure!!

http://staugustine.com/police-report/2012-02-09/tips-keep-coming-third-anniversary-haleigh-cummings-disappearance#.TzQkUVzmL2c
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by raine1953 Thu Feb 09, 2012 3:09 pm

This case I'll never forget, HaLeigh is the reason I accidently found VH because I could never find out enough information on the case. This poor little girl is in my heart forever and I just pray that she didn't suffer if the worst happened to her. I don't think she'll ever be found and I agree with what you said Wrap, about her being disposed of in the St. John's river, I just pray she wasn't alive at that time because I do think the ultimate happened in that river and she isn't anywhere she can be found.
I don't think Misty knows anything either, she'd be singing from the rooftops if she knew since she's doing 25 years. I do think Ron knows what happened, and I do think at least Tommy was involved in what happened to that precious little girl.
I so feel for her family and completely understand that they think she's still alive and I sure hope so.
That age progressed photo blows my mind, she would be so grown up by now. RIP darling HaLeigh.
raine1953
raine1953
Administration
Administration

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup Thu Feb 09, 2012 3:32 pm

Raine, I am so glad little HaLeigh brought you to us, although I wish you had joined in another way if you get my point.

This case will never be resolved. I think the PCSO botched this from the get go. I think they are all "good ole boys" who May have had personal dealings with Ron as I do believe he was a drug informant..one only needs to look at his record posted on Ron's thread to know that he should have been locked up years ago.

The mere thought that his enabling mother thinks he is innocent (or at least claims to the public that he is) makes me sick! He got poor Crystal hooked on drugs at 14..did the same thing w/Misty IMHO and probably Amber, the mother of his other child. I often wonder if Mother Teresa even sees or acknowledges this child. And, I also wonder if Ron's family is allowed to see Junior. Another thing I wonder about is: where are Misty's parents now? Have they gotten help with their drug problems? Are they even alive today??
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup Thu Feb 09, 2012 7:39 pm

Must See Video!!

http://www.news4jax.com/news/After-three-years-Haleigh-s-family-still-waiting/-/475880/8619226/-/hrl64e/-/index.html
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by raine1953 Thu Feb 09, 2012 8:04 pm

She must have heard you talking Wrap. TN needs to talk to her own son about her 'missing' granddaughter. Her other grandchildren don't need to live in fear because I'm sure TN knows how to find out the truth about Haleigh.
I agree with you about PCSD and the good ole' boy theory, just like the Hailey Dunn case.
I had completely forgotten about Amber and the other child! Good question, does Ron's side of the family see JR and/or Amber's child?
I really think Misty is the scapegoat in this and I often wonder what happened to those parents of hers.
raine1953
raine1953
Administration
Administration

Back to top Go down

Post by Praying For Faith Thu Feb 09, 2012 10:22 pm

Such a cute little girl. After all of this time I don't think that she is still alive either. I still will never understand how anyone can hurt these children.

Praying For Faith

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup Fri Feb 10, 2012 1:47 am

I can't blame Crystal or Marie thinking that HaLeigh is still alive. As Crystal stated (and HaLeigh is the spitting image of her!), until someone shows her otherwise, she is going to continue to think she is alive.

I, like many of us, just don't see that scenario. Her scent was tracked from the back door of that trailer to railroad tracks. Now, I guess it's possible she could have gotten on the train with some perv but highly unlikely.

There was so much bs in this case...with that nut job that my previous admin thought walked on water and all the Kim Picasio and Cobra bullshit that it only added to the confusion. I will never forget LE searching the river a year or so after she was "missing" and we all thought for sure she would be found then. Add to that, the circus w/Ron and his dysfunctional family and the marriage/divorce of Ron and Misty, Misty's parents and all the drama that surrounded it..the drug deals, the dead rat that was placed in the Croslin's mailbox and the fist fights and arrests of Misty's parents and brother. What a circus!! IMHO, we will Never get to the bottom of this case. Never!!

I would like this to stay on the homepage until the 11th of Feb as she technically "went missing" in the early hours of 2/10/09. On 2/9/09, the Ant's held the memorial for Caylee. The next morning, the news that a little 5 year old girl was missing was all over the television with that excuse for a father higher than a kite along with his minor girlfriend. What a Mess!! Oh, and how can we forget George Anthony showing up? As did Tim Miller who was asked to leave! To this day, we don't know WHY he was sent away!!
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by NiteSpinR Fri Feb 10, 2012 3:49 am

I sadly do not think she is still alive.
We've covered every scenario imaginable here. IMO (alive or dead) was dumped into that swampy water with the alligators and that's why no remains have ever been found.
NiteSpinR
NiteSpinR
Tech Support Admin
Tech  Support  Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup Fri Feb 10, 2012 2:40 pm

SATSUMA --
Friday marks three years since a 5-year-old girl disappeared from her Putnam County home in the middle of the night.

Haleigh Cummings was first reported missing on Feb. 10, 2009.

Deputies quickly launched a massive search, but no sign of Haleigh ever surfaced, and investigators have said they believe she is dead.

The last person to see Haleigh alive was her father's then-girlfriend, Misty Croslin, who was later briefly married to Ronald Cummings during the search for his daughter.

Both Croslin and Ronald Cummings were convicted in 2010 after the two were caught on video in an undercover drug deal. Croslin was sentenced to 25 years in prison, while Cummings agreed to a plea deal to cut his sentence to 15 years.

As for what happened to Haleigh, investigators have said they believe the people connected to the case, including Croslin and Haleigh's father, have not told everything they know about what happened.

No one, however, has been formally charged in the girl's mysterious disappearance.

http://www.cfnews13.com/article/news/2012/february/380875/Haleigh-Cummings-missing-for-3-years
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup Thu Feb 16, 2012 7:28 am

HaLeigh Cummings Gone 3 Years Ago Today - Prayer Vigil Held Today

Posted on February 10th, 2012 by Jan Barrett

Three years ago today 5 year old HaLeigh Cummings from Putnam County, Florida disappeared. It was as though she just disappeared into thin air. No one has seen or heard of her since.

The last person known to have seen her was her Dad’s then girlfriend, Misty Croslin. Misty had a lot of holes in her story about what happened that night but the main thing has remained the same, HaLeigh is gone and no one is speaking up as to where she is.

There have been lots of theories. Some think she was kidnapped, some think she was murdered and some think she was taken by someone she knows that is hiding her. The fact of the matter is, she is still gone and today Sheriff Jeff Hardy has said that they have received 168 tips on what happened to HaLeigh in the last 12 months and each one of the tips have been checked out and still nothing has helped them find her.

HaLeigh’s grandmother, Teresa Neves is holding a prayer vigil today for HaLeigh. It is scheduled for 6:30 p.m. EST (5:30 CST) and will take place at 216 4th Avenue in Welaka Florida. Anyone that would like to attend will be welcomed. If you can’t be there please at least light a candle for her and say a prayer for her as well, please.

The family is still holding out hopes that HaLeigh will come home soon. “My grandchildren, they suffer from this,” said Teresa Neves. “My grandson is afraid to go outside… They’ve all been affected. They were so young. And he’s just a couple of years older than HaLeigh.”

“I don’t know when, just know that one day she will come home to me,” said Neves.

Crystal Sheffield, HaLeigh’s mother, says that they try to keep their focus on bringing HaLeigh home. “Just bring her home and let her know we are right here waiting for her,” said Sheffield.”

Teresa makes another plea, “I would just beg them, please. I don’t care what it is or how small it is, tell us something that will bring HaLeigh home. All we need is just something, something to go on.”

One way or another they need to have her found. If she is no longer alive, then at least the family can lay her to rest. Not knowing what happened to this precious child hurts the whole family so much. My heart is with this family. They have been torn apart but they try to stay strong for HaLeigh. That is the one thing all members of the family agree on for sure. Bring HaLeigh home!

Anyone with any information on her disappearance is asked to contact the Putnam County Sheriff’s Office at 386-329-0808 or Crime Stoppers at 888-277-TIPS.

My prayers are with HaLeigh and the family.

Jan Barrett

http://www.bloggernews.net/127720

The vigil was last weekend. I do think Ron's mother knows more than she is saying. MOO.
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup Mon Dec 31, 2012 11:59 pm

Bring HaLeigh Cummings Home ~ Pray for a Miracle
Happy New Year HaLeigh! wherever you are. My prayers that you would come home in 2012 have not been answered & I don't understand why. There are so many things I don't understand but I pray my precious princess, everyday, for your safe return. I keep you in my heart & try very hard to keep the faith that soon God will bring you home. Until the day that I can hold you in my arms, I hold you in my heart & prayers. I love you with all my heart HaLeigh! I pray that 2013 will be the year we will receive our miracle.

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Bring-HaLeigh-Cummings-Home-Pray-for-a-Miracle/178135727756

Amen!!
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down