Victim's Heartland
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 kids found in trash bin now in foster care

4 posters

Go down

2 kids found in trash bin now in foster care Empty 2 kids found in trash bin now in foster care

Post by Guest Tue Jul 28, 2009 8:44 am

Ashonti Johnson, 23 months old, and her 8-month-old brother Tommie Johnson III were found about 8:30 a.m. Monday, July 27, by an electrician arriving for work. The story reads on they had been in the heavy-duty, green plastic bin for as long as 13 hours. Baron Bates, 23, of Beavercreek, said he heard Ashonti crying, opened the lid of the trash bin and found the children covered in stinky mud and soaking wet from sweat. The lack of airflow, combined with sunlight quickly turned the 4-foot-tall bin into a virtual oven, Flanders said. Detectives said the children had literally "hours" to live. About an hour after the children were found, Ashonti's father, Tommie Lee Johnson Jr., 39, confessed to dumping them in the trash bin, Sgt. Tom Flanders said. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

2 kids found in trash bin now in foster care Empty Re: 2 kids found in trash bin now in foster care

Post by Juanita Tue Jul 28, 2009 9:04 am

OMGOSHHHHH!!!!!1

:( :( :(
Juanita
Juanita

http://janiesuper.wordpress.com/

Back to top Go down

2 kids found in trash bin now in foster care Empty Re: 2 kids found in trash bin now in foster care

Post by CritterFan1 Tue Jul 28, 2009 9:41 am

The only good news here is that the thing calling himself a father did not kill these children first. How many more children are going to die before as a nation we start to realize it is an epidemic. What do we do, have all kids take parenting classes, beginning around 11? Start doing a mental evaluation as well as a blood test when getting married? I know that would be an invasion of privacy but we have to stop this epidemic of women and children being fair game.
CritterFan1
CritterFan1

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 28, 2009 10:05 am

Those kids suffered horribly. I am glad they are alive and maybe young enough to forget what they went through. I agree something needs to be done to stop this. It is out of control. Parents should be forced to take some kind of test before they can leave the hospital with a new born baby. Something/anything to help protect babies and children.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by adelacruz Tue Jul 28, 2009 10:21 am

:silent:
adelacruz
adelacruz

Back to top Go down

Post by adelacruz Tue Jul 28, 2009 10:44 am

Police said the couple are boyfriend and girlfriend involved in a relationship plagued by alcohol and drugs.

Johnson has a 2004 conviction for domestic violence and numerous convictions for public intoxication and disorderly conduct.

Montgomery County Jail records show he has been arrested eight times since 2003.

the mom is guilty too for staying with him!!
adelacruz
adelacruz

Back to top Go down

Post by Juanita Tue Jul 28, 2009 11:00 am

this is attempted murder and child abuse.
Juanita
Juanita

http://janiesuper.wordpress.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by janie Tue Jul 28, 2009 11:23 am

It's a miracle these two babies were found alive! I don't know where all these deranged parents are coming from it makes me sick and I don't know how we can stop them.
janie
janie

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 28, 2009 11:23 am

Juanita wrote:this is attempted murder and child abuse.

I agree!!
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down