Victim's Heartland
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dominic Casey - Phone Records

5 posters

Go down

Dominic Casey - Phone Records Empty Dominic Casey - Phone Records

Post by Guest Thu Jun 04, 2009 6:43 am

Anthony P.I. Won't Hand Over Records

ORLANDO, Fla. -- A private investigator working on behalf of Casey Anthony and her family will turn over some -- but not all -- of his cell phone records, despite a court order instructing him to do so.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Dominic Casey - Phone Records Empty Re: Dominic Casey - Phone Records

Post by Guest Thu Jun 04, 2009 10:53 am

This guy ticks me off. He knew what he was getting in to when he took this case. Turn over the phone records Casey. The public and the jury have a right to know who you were talking to when you were looking for a deceased Caylee in that same area where she was found.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 04, 2009 11:46 am

I agree. This is all to strange. Did that physic ever find her "PHONE" records? She needs to be smacked abound a bit. I will leave that up to wrap hahaha.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 04, 2009 1:41 pm

What kind of idiot would do this? Buy KCs yearbook for $500???
Has this already been posted?
I'm gonna be sick....You'd have to pay me to even look at her yearbook, LOL

Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 04, 2009 2:51 pm

unleashthelawyers wrote:What kind of idiot would do this? Buy KCs yearbook for $500???
Has this already been posted?
I'm gonna be sick....You'd have to pay me to even look at her yearbook, LOL

I feel the same way! Probably her brother, mother or father. I can't imagine anyone else wanting it! UGH affraid
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Love4My5boys Thu Jun 04, 2009 3:01 pm

This is sad and appalling who in there right mind would want to by her year book,,, unless is was going to used for target shooting Im wondering who would sell it,, :x
Love4My5boys
Love4My5boys

Back to top Go down

Post by NiteSpinR Thu Jun 04, 2009 11:19 pm

It should be easy to figure out who put the yearbook up for sale on E-Bay. I'll see if I can narrow it down by asking each of you, "Who Has Your Yearbook?"

The Anthony's cannot sell Caylee's things, but they can sure sell KC's. The Defense has to get paid. Cindy is likely too strip KC's room down to the last scrunchy. It's not like they could conduct a peaceful Yard Sale.
I'd be willing to bet this isn't the last of KC's belongings that goes on the auction block!
NiteSpinR
NiteSpinR
Tech Support Admin
Tech  Support  Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup Fri Jun 05, 2009 1:11 am

NiteSpinR wrote:It should be easy to figure out who put the yearbook up for sale on E-Bay. I'll see if I can narrow it down by asking each of you, "Who Has Your Yearbook?"

The Anthony's cannot sell Caylee's things, but they can sure sell KC's. The Defense has to get paid. Cindy is likely too strip KC's room down to the last scrunchy. It's not like they could conduct a peaceful Yard Sale.
I'd be willing to bet this isn't the last of KC's belongings that goes on the auction block!
Amen, sister!! Disgusting!

As for DC not giving up all his phone records, geez, I wonder WHY?? Could it be that the records will show just who in the hell he was on the phone with when he was searching for a dead Caylee in November? I personally know OF this clown and he has a bad reputation for being a snake and a shyster in the PI world.
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

https://victimsheartland.forumotion.com/forum.htm

Back to top Go down

Post by NiteSpinR Fri Jun 05, 2009 1:23 am

WRAP don't ya think if LE wanted his phone records they would get them without his consent?
NiteSpinR
NiteSpinR
Tech Support Admin
Tech  Support  Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup Fri Jun 05, 2009 2:30 am

NiteSpinR wrote:WRAP don't ya think if LE wanted his phone records they would get them without his consent?
Yes, and they will. He will have no choice and he knows this.
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 05, 2009 8:09 am

Has anyone checked out Mr. Casey's website D&A Investigations?
I went there because the article stated Dominic had posted some of his phone records on his web site. I was shocked to see he has a "library" of documents on this case. He also has a link for Haleigh Cummings, which brings you only to a missing poster. However, I thought him having Haleigh there was odd. I mean, why her? There are many many missing children. Does he have any connection to her case too? I only mean, in regards to, is he or was he helping in some way there too?

I'm also wondering, does he still have a relationship with the Anthony's? Working for them, just a "friend" now, etc? Anyone heard anything on this front?

Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by CritterFan1 Fri Jun 05, 2009 10:00 am

oy my lord...look at Tracey in the electric chair. Too funny.
CritterFan1
CritterFan1

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 05, 2009 10:09 am

Wow thanks for posting DC web site. I don't know about this guy. Why would he have all those documents on his web site? I think he is shady and he can only make himself look good on a web page.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by ladyjustice37 Fri Jun 05, 2009 12:47 pm

Has anyone looked in the volumes of evidence he has?

In regards to the ZG suit there is something about a Sawgrass card and a Sawgrass 'altered' card. I believe it was on volume 5 or 6, just not sure. I would be curious to hear of your opinions/thoughts, and has anyone heard of this before?
ladyjustice37
ladyjustice37

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 05, 2009 1:13 pm

I will take more time during down time to look through what he has but I was shocked to see his web site have all the documents released. To me that is not going to help him drum up business. If he wants business he should be disassociating himself from being directly involved with the Anthony's and playing cover up. Seeing all of that made me wonder if the tide turning and will DC be helping to convict KC? Looks that way.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 05, 2009 4:55 pm

Didn't know where to post this link. New Anthony Attorney To Formally Enter Case. Article has some other interesting tidbits in it.

Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup Sat Jun 06, 2009 12:05 am

Tracey276 wrote:Has anyone checked out Mr. Casey's website D&A Investigations?
I went there because the article stated Dominic had posted some of his phone records on his web site. I was shocked to see he has a "library" of documents on this case. He also has a link for Haleigh Cummings, which brings you only to a missing poster. However, I thought him having Haleigh there was odd. I mean, why her? There are many many missing children. Does he have any connection to her case too? I only mean, in regards to, is he or was he helping in some way there too?

I'm also wondering, does he still have a relationship with the Anthony's? Working for them, just a "friend" now, etc? Anyone heard anything on this front?

Marie Griffis hired him (via Cindy) back in March but the Satsuma people did not like him and would give him no information.
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by ladyjustice37 Mon Jun 08, 2009 10:41 pm

bump,

just curious,

ladyjustice37 wrote:Has anyone looked in the volumes of evidence he has?

In regards to the ZG suit there is something about a Sawgrass card and a Sawgrass 'altered' card. I believe it was on volume 5 or 6, just not sure. I would be curious to hear of your opinions/thoughts, and has anyone heard of this before?
ladyjustice37
ladyjustice37

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 11, 2009 6:45 am

George, Cindy give access to calls to private eye

George and Cindy Anthony are providing new help to attorney Jose Baez, who is representing their daughter, Casey.

The parents have given Baez access to any privileged phone conversations they had with their private investigator, Dominic Casey . . .
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 11, 2009 8:04 am

News today on KC case...June11

Baez demands PI records

Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content