Victim's Heartland
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Haleigh Cummings Case - Where Is She?

+3
ladyjustice37
charminglane
Wrapitup
7 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

The Haleigh Cummings Case - Where Is She? - Page 2 Empty Re: The Haleigh Cummings Case - Where Is She?

Post by Guest Sun Jun 07, 2009 11:22 pm

Cherub wrote:Hello everyone .........Good to see you

Welcome Cherub! Hope you enjoy your visit & decide to stick around. We have a nice "family" on posters here. We love new theories & thoughts. Can't wait to read some of yours :)

Back to top Go down

The Haleigh Cummings Case - Where Is She? - Page 2 Empty Re: The Haleigh Cummings Case - Where Is She?

Post by CritterFan1 Mon Jun 08, 2009 2:10 pm

Wrapitup wrote:
Juanita wrote:at what point do we start blaming LE, or are we already there?
Excellent question, Juanita. It says it all, doesn't it??

For me, I was there months ago.
I've been there for awhile. LE if you see this: Arrest Misty!
CritterFan1
CritterFan1

Back to top Go down

Post by TerryRose Mon Jun 08, 2009 4:28 pm

Glad to meet you, Cherub! :D
TerryRose
TerryRose

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup Mon Jun 08, 2009 5:15 pm

5:15PM CST, HLN will be talking about the disappearance of Haleigh.
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

https://victimsheartland.forumotion.com/forum.htm

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup Mon Jun 08, 2009 5:22 pm

TJ Hart is on HLN and is saying some of the items taken for forensics still have NOT been tested. WTF??

Two people have requested cadaver dogs. Would like to know who and why??

Mike Brooks is saying this is all about "case management". If the Florida LE cannot handle all the evidence, Brooks is saying to send it to the FBI - he says there is no reason the evidence still has not been tested. Tomorrow will be the 4 month mark!!

My opinion only, PCSO has their good ole boys. Nuff' said!
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Juanita Mon Jun 08, 2009 5:23 pm

if misty were a man, would she already be in jail????
Juanita
Juanita

http://janiesuper.wordpress.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup Mon Jun 08, 2009 5:27 pm

True, Juanita - so true!! Plus, she is 17. Wonder if that has anything to do with it.

Mike Brooks says Misty has been poly'd twice. TJ Hart says she has been interviewed about 20 times.

Brooks is saying the tracks stopped by the train. But, the actual scent of Haleigh stopped at the water.
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 08, 2009 9:58 pm

I have not lost intrest in Halieghs case, I just feel like what can we do? Apparently Ron has LE in his back pocket, and with this good ole boy network up everyones asses in Satsuma, no body will talk they seem to care more about themselves than about the safety of an innocent child!!! You can not fight those who are suppose to serve and protect if they are as crooked as LE is in Putnam county. I remember when I believe Fysta went down to try and help and she was turned away. How can you fight? What can you do?

I am sorry I just do not think that who ever did this is smart enough to get away with it this long. I mean COME ON, you mean to tell me that some one came in the backdoor grabbed Haliegh took her out of the trailer and nobody saw or heard a damn thing and then they didn't leave a single shread of evidence not even on the concrete block. BULL Chit!!!! Three dogs hit on a dumpster right by the house, yet NOTHING was in there???? NO, BS LE is covering for the perp!!! Plain and simple and what can we do about it? Nothing, and this makes me so damn mad I could spit nailsbut feeling hopeless, let down and out of options doesn't mean I have forgotten or will I ever, I am just lost and feel powerless.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Juanita Mon Jun 08, 2009 10:17 pm

no, they wont get away with it for long. misty is young, its a long time till shes 30, theres PLENTY of time to watch her. she can still spend lots of her good years in jail.
Juanita
Juanita

http://janiesuper.wordpress.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 08, 2009 10:25 pm

Butterfly, I am as passionate about Haleigh as you are. I believe that it will come out, eventually. I think that Ron narked someone out, LE let his name get out & whomever THAT person is, took Haleigh. Cops don't want anyone to know that they are at fault for letting Ron's name get out & that's why they are keeping their mouths shut. Who in the hell doesn't test evidence 4 months later????
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup Mon Jun 08, 2009 10:31 pm

~FystyAngel~ wrote:Butterfly, I am as passionate about Haleigh as you are. I believe that it will come out, eventually. I think that Ron narked someone out, LE let his name get out & whomever THAT person is, took Haleigh. Cops don't want anyone to know that they are at fault for letting Ron's name get out & that's why they are keeping their mouths shut. Who in the hell doesn't test evidence 4 months later????
Fysty, I think you just hit the damned nail on the head!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 09, 2009 12:28 am

Thats exactly my point...... and you can not fight LE, especially when they are the ones controling the case, if they dont want her found, or if they dont want this case solved they are going to make damn surre it never gets solved, and it appears thats what they are doing. There's no way in hell not a single piece of evidence has linked them to haleigh or the perp, you can't tell me that nothing points to the fact of wether she is alive or dead, you can't tell me after 4 months there is nothing.. I do not buy it at all, and like I said what can you do when the ones who are running the investigation care more about protecting thier own asses and the perp than finding Haleigh. There is nothing and trust me I lose sleep over this all the time, just like I do my friends murder because I know... You cant fight the cops!
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 16, 2009 6:48 pm

Yes, I am a newby..
I have started a new website for Haleigh, and welcome all to visit
Total determination to encourage people to continue looking for Haleigh.

http://www.haleighbug.net
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by CritterFan1 Tue Jun 16, 2009 6:56 pm

thanks mlee, saw you were our latest member here. Welcome aboard. love your Haleigh page. very touching.
CritterFan1
CritterFan1

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup Tue Jun 16, 2009 7:15 pm

mlee wrote:Yes, I am a newby..
I have started a new website for Haleigh, and welcome all to visit
Total determination to encourage people to continue looking for Haleigh.

http://www.haleighbug.net

Awesome, now could you please post your thoughts on this case??? Would love to hear your take

Last edited by ~FystyAngel~ on Tue Jun 16, 2009 7:41 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : fixed link)
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 16, 2009 7:17 pm

Thanks from me, too, mlee.
Will check it out! Please do leave your thoughts here also. We'd all love to read them :)
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2