ROBERT MANWILL killed~~ Infant Aidan, whose skull mother fractured was back in parent's custody!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Normal ROBERT MANWILL killed~~ Infant Aidan, whose skull mother fractured was back in parent's custody!

Post by Heike on Thu Aug 06, 2009 2:04 am

Someone killed 8-year-old Robert Manwill
Police say the boy was not abducted by a stranger, and the coroner has ruled his death was not an accident.
BY KATHLEEN KRELLER AND KATY MOELLER -

As Boise Deputy Police Chief Jim Kerns promised Wednesday to "determine how and when Robert Manwill died, and who is responsible," his comments narrowed the field of suspects to people who knew Robert.

Police still won't name any suspects or even people of interest. Kerns said police would not prematurely release anything that could "compromise the legal procedures" and the integrity of their case.

A neighbor said she heard Melissa Jenkins tell police she was working the night 8-year-old Robert disappeared. Another neighbor said she saw Daniel Ehrlick Jr. about 7:45 that night outside his home. He often stayed home to care for Robert and the couple's 18-month-old son, Aidan.

State Health and Welfare officials had taken the younger boy away from Jenkins and Ehrlick Jr. last October, after Jenkins was charged with fracturing the child's skull.

Jenkins later was convicted of misdemeanor injury to a child and is on probation until March 2011.

A neighbor and friend, Carol Carrillo, said Aidan had been back in their custody for about two months. She said the couple worked hard to meet Health and Welfare standards to get him back.

Robert lived primarily with his father, Charles, in New Plymouth - an arrangement crafted after Jenkins was laid up in the hospital for a few weeks before Aidan was born and she had no one to take care of Robert.

http://www.bradenton.com/news/breaking_news/story/1621456.html

For the life of me, I cannot find a comprehensive Robert Manwill post! Sorry if I am blind tonight!

This just blows me away so entirely...the BABY was back in their custody AFTER Melissa fractured his skull?

Time for bed!
HUGS to all

xoxo
Heike
Heike

Back to top Go down

Normal Re: ROBERT MANWILL killed~~ Infant Aidan, whose skull mother fractured was back in parent's custody!

Post by Guest on Thu Aug 06, 2009 9:03 am

Heike,

this thread has been moved to "MEMORIAL & PRAYERS, In Loving Memory."

The "Family of Origin" of Robert was so disturbing. I posted a link for Robert's Family Tree, (on other thread), & he was surrounded by the "criminal element." He didn't stand a chance, nor, did it seem he had anyone in his family that could have been a ROLE MODEL for him, jmo.

I hope this is settled quickly & someone charged. The scary thing is, the baby is back in their custody, BUT, Robert was just VISITING his BIO mom!

I hope they charge someone SOON, &, if his BIO mom or anyone visiting or living in her home is charged, they immediately remove the other children, permanently, jmo.

Back to top Go down

Normal Re: ROBERT MANWILL killed~~ Infant Aidan, whose skull mother fractured was back in parent's custody!

Post by Heike on Thu Aug 06, 2009 10:52 am

art, I know, it is insane...the whole family history! Up until this article, though, I had no idea that little Aidan had actually been returned to the home! I just cannot wrap my mind around all of this constant, constant abuse, assault and murder of children. It is sometimes beyond my capacity to absorb.

Blessings to Robert's soul and those who loved him.
xoxo
Heike

PS...What is the difference between "Found Deceased" and "In Loving Memory" and "In Loving Memory of..."? When do topics get moved...I keep finding myself hunting! :-) xo
Heike

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Thu Aug 06, 2009 11:10 am

Heike,

LOL! I couldn't find the thread either this morning on Robert Manwill so I used the SEARCH OPTION.

That is the only reason I know it is there, it listed the location. Maybe lindamarie would consider leaving that thread posted in the lounge a little longer since this story is really just beginning, the SEARCH for the murderer.

I don't know if his autopsy will be released, I have a million questions about this precious little boy with the mischievous grin.

Back to top Go down

Post by Heike on Thu Aug 06, 2009 11:18 am

Yes, I used the search option as well...but got two other Robert's...must have been in the wrong starting point! :-) But it was late and I was tired too.... Suspect
Heike

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Thu Aug 06, 2009 11:39 am

I am removing the found deceased so people don't get confused. Some of the found deceased don't have a memorial or tribute yet. Give me some time to move them around and get memorial bulit. Then I will delete the found deceased. We can leave this thread in the lounge as it is new for posting.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Thu Aug 06, 2009 11:50 am

thats a good idea lindamarie. We can just post updates on Heike's topic, is that what you mean? that works for me. thanks!

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup on Thu Aug 06, 2009 11:50 am

Agreed, Linda. And Thanks!!! :D

Nine-tenths of wisdom is appreciation. Go find somebody’s hand and squeeze it, while there’s time.
-- Dale Dauten--

Thank you RAINE for all you ARE!! I will ALWAYS hold you in my Heart!!
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

http://victimsheartland.forumotion.com/forum.htm

Back to top Go down

Post by Heike on Thu Aug 06, 2009 12:14 pm

Thanks lindamarie! :-)

Art, I too wish that they would release more information, however, I think we will know soon enough who is suspected and I doubt it will be any surprise. If it is not mommy and/or boyfriend, I will be very surprised.

Poor little guy.
xoxo
Heike
Heike

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum