Ronald Cummings arrested & Now Out of Jail - 08/06/09

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Normal Ronald Cummings arrested & Now Out of Jail - 08/06/09

Post by trishd54 on Thu Aug 06, 2009 5:14 am

Ron has been arrested! Not related to Haleigh's abduction but arrested for Burglary with assault or battery. :shock:
trishd54
trishd54

Back to top Go down

Normal Re: Ronald Cummings arrested & Now Out of Jail - 08/06/09

Post by trishd54 on Thu Aug 06, 2009 5:15 am

http://public.pcso.us/jail/bookingDetails.aspx?SYSID=755689&IMG=49930
trishd54
trishd54

Back to top Go down

Normal Haleigh Cummings Father JAILED!!!! Ronald Cummings Faces Charges of Burglary!

Post by Guest on Thu Aug 06, 2009 7:50 am

PALATKA, Fla. -- The father of a missing Putnam County girl was jailed on Thursday.

Ronald Cummings was arrested and booked into the Putnam County Jail on a charge of burglary with assault or battery. He made a first appearance in court and bond was set at $12,504.

Neither jail officials nor officials with the Putnam County Sheriff's Office would provide further details.
Haleigh was reported missing from her home in Satsuma in February, and no trace of the girl was been found. A $35,000 reward remains available for her return.

http://www.wesh.com/news/20300975/detail.html

http://www.wftv.com/news/20301331/detail.html

http://wdbo.com/localnews/2009/08/breaking-news-haleigh-cummings.html

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/local/breakingnews/orl-bk-haleigh-cummings-dad-arrested-080609,0,5795791.story
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Thu Aug 06, 2009 8:02 am

This story is just breaking with little information.

Burglary????? Assault????? It will be interesting to see if Misy was driving the "get away car!"

Sadly, Ron CUmmings is another one of the "Criminal Mindset," jmo, wonder if this puts Chrystal in a better position of getting Junior? just sayin...................... thinking thinking thinking thinking thinking
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by CritterFan1 on Thu Aug 06, 2009 8:48 am

Boy, a zebra does not change his stripes. Thanks trish for the update and the link.

Last edited by CritterFan1 on Thu Aug 06, 2009 8:49 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : wrote spots instead of stripes)
CritterFan1
CritterFan1

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Thu Aug 06, 2009 9:19 am

RONALD CUMMINGS WAS FIGHTING WITH HIS BROTHER IN LAW!

According to both sources, Misty Cummings' father, mother and brother Hank Croslin Jr. came to the mobile home of Annette Sykes, who is Ronald Cummings' grandmother, about 10:45 p.m. Wednesday.

Sykes said the Croslins were trying to get Misty Cummings into their van to come with them but she refused. Sykes said Croslin hit Cummings and started a fight.

The Croslins could not be reached this morning but told deputies after the fight that Misty Cummings had called them and said she wanted to leave Ronald, according to a police report by Deputy Nicole Quintiere of the Putnam County Sheriff's Office.

This morning, Sgt. Stacey Dowling of the Putnam County Sheriff's Office said Cummings was charged with burglary because he went into the vehicle without permission.

http://www.jacksonville.com/news/metro/crime/2009-08-06/story/ronald_cummings_arrested_for_burglary_battery_involving_brother_in
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by ladyjustice37 on Thu Aug 06, 2009 9:32 am

If there was not a little girl still missing ........ I would be laughing.
ladyjustice37
ladyjustice37

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup on Thu Aug 06, 2009 9:58 am

First thing I saw when I woke up - getting more details. Stay tuned!!!

Nine-tenths of wisdom is appreciation. Go find somebody’s hand and squeeze it, while there’s time.
-- Dale Dauten--

Thank you RAINE for all you ARE!! I will ALWAYS hold you in my Heart!!
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

http://victimsheartland.forumotion.com/forum.htm

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Thu Aug 06, 2009 9:59 am

Jr should not be with them! head bang
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup on Thu Aug 06, 2009 10:08 am

Here is the Police Report:

Local News

Haleigh Cummings' Father, Ronald, Arrested
By Adam Kirk @ August 6, 2009 6:04 AM

Haleigh Cummings' father is arrested in Putnam County overnight, charged with burglary with assault or battery.

Ronald Cummings was picked up around 1 a.m. Thursday morning for an incident that happened overnight, but police haven't yet said what led to his arrest.
Cummings' five-year-old daughter disappeared from their Satsuma home almost six months ago, and still hasn't been found.

Cummings has his first court appearance this morning and he's being held without bond.

Here is the official report from the Putnam County Sheriff's Office

entire report here:

http://wokv.com/localnews/2009/08/haleigh-cummings-father-ronald.html

Nine-tenths of wisdom is appreciation. Go find somebody’s hand and squeeze it, while there’s time.
-- Dale Dauten--

Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup on Thu Aug 06, 2009 10:23 am

PUTNAM COUNTY, Fla. -- The father of a missing Satsuma girl has been arrested on charges of burglary with assault or battery.

The Putnam County Sheriff’s Office confirms to Action News that Ronald Cummings, Sr. was booked into jail around 1 a.m. for an incident that happened overnight.

He made his first appearance before a judge at 7 this morning. His bond was was set at $12,504.

Investigators say they expect Cummings to bail out of jail later today. At this point, they are not releasing any other details about his arrest.

The Putnam County Sheriff’s Office confirms to Action News that Ronald Cummings, Sr. was booked into jail around 1 a.m. for an incident that happened overnight.

He made his first appearance before a judge at 7 this morning. His bond was was set at $12,504.

Investigators say they expect Cummings to bail out of jail later today. At this point, they are not releasing any other details about his arrest.

http://www.actionnewsjax.com/content/topstories/story/Haleigh-Cummings-father-arrested/IR6pewmMzk2GTbCrn1BZzg.cspx

-- Dale Dauten--

Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup on Thu Aug 06, 2009 10:27 am

I wonder if Jr. heard all this racket - and how will he bond out? I thought he was broke. They have Chuck's Bail Bonds and this Chuck is a convicted SO.

I knew it wouldn't take Ron very long to show his true colors. And now Misty wants to leave him. This just may be the break in the case we all need. IMO, Misty is afraid of him, and I feel sorry for GGMA Sykes. She doesn't need all this b.s.

And, it looks like Ron is pressing charges against Hank Sr. & Jr. Can you imagine all the racket??? Shocked 2 :fight:

-- Dale Dauten--

Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup on Thu Aug 06, 2009 10:36 am

BOOKING REPORT:

RONALD LEMYLES CUMMINGS
Satsuma , FL
Booking Date & Time: 8/6/2009 1:03:59 AM – Booking#: 09-03225
Release Date & Time:
DOB: 10/29/1983 – RACE: W – SEX: M

Charges Misd/Felony Degree Bond Bond Posted
810.02-2a BURGL WITH ASSAULT OR BATTERY F F $0.00

read entire Art Harris article here:

http://www.artharris.com/2009/08/06/exclusive-haleigh-cummings-dad-arrested/#more-2475

-- Dale Dauten--

Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Thu Aug 06, 2009 10:49 am

wrapitup,

apparently the jacksonville news has the entire story, link posted above with statements from the Croslins & Ron Cummings. They copied their entire story from the arrest report.

there are many unanswered questions:
where was Junior? why did Misty want to leave? Did she have a fit & call her mother screaming because she was mad? She's just 18, too immature to be married, & thats just the least of it,jmo.

If Haleigh wasn't missing, unfortunately this would PROBABLY be just another domestic violence call.

Sadly, this behavior, imo, was NORMAL for Haleigh & Jr. to witness. Its terrible. Is it unusual? No. Our papers are full of domestic violence, cases like this don't make the paper & wouldn't had probably made any newspaper if Haleigh not been missing. jmo.

Sadly, doesn't help FIND HALEIGH, but it does add to the drama, jmo.

Last edited by artnut12345 on Thu Aug 06, 2009 10:55 am; edited 1 time in total
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup on Thu Aug 06, 2009 10:53 am

Art, Misty w/not be 18 until December. Yes, I agree. just another case we would never hear about if Ron's daughter had not been missing for almost 6 months.

I want them to drug test both Ron and Misty!! The report says the Croslin's say he was high on something. I would think DCF would step back in and re-evaluate his "great father" status.

He will be out today. Guaranteed. They have a revolving door system at the Putnum County Jail, it seems.

p.s. I wonder if Misty left him since he has been in jail or will they go back to their "honeymoon phase."

-- Dale Dauten--

Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Thu Aug 06, 2009 11:04 am

wrap,
You said it! They should both be DRUG TESTED. It is hard to believe that LE cannot SQUEEZE that moronic MISTY until she pees & is begging to tell the truth & what she knows,jmo. (maybe those 4 women that lured that dirt bag Casanova should pay her a visit! LOL!)

imo, this will only be the beginning of a never ending history of domestic violence/abuse. Why would MISTY go home? imo, she didn't have much of a family. When Misty is not fighting w/RON, she probably has a great time getting loaded with RON & who knows what else those two are into, jmo? That fun that she thinks she is having, probably WOULDN'T be happening in her family's home, just a thought.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup on Thu Aug 06, 2009 11:07 am

I would have loved to have filmed that family feud. I can just see Mother Croslin in the middle of the whole thing. Yee Haw!!!!!!!!! affraid duct and run

-- Dale Dauten--

Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by trishd54 on Thu Aug 06, 2009 11:35 am

Here's the PCSO report:

http://www.firstcoastnews.com/news/local/news-article.aspx?storyid=142937&catid=3
trishd54
trishd54

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup on Thu Aug 06, 2009 11:38 am

Thanks, Trishd54. I did post that upthread, but I love the comments on the one you posted!!

They need to drug test Ron!!!!!!!

-- Dale Dauten--

Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup on Thu Aug 06, 2009 11:45 am

Father of Missing Haleigh Cummings ArrestedPosted on August 6th, 2009 by Simon Barrett in crimeRead 107 times.

This just in from TJ Hart, we are still looking for additions information and will be issuing updates when we have them - Simon

Ronald Cummings, the father of a missing 5-year-old Satsuma girl, was arrested overnight and booked into the Putnam County Jail on felony charges of burglary and assault.

Stay tuned to News Talk 97.3 The Sky for udpates on this story.

Ronald Cummings is the custodial parent of HaLeigh Cummings who was abducted from her father’s home in Hermit’s Cove near Satsuma, FL February 10, 2009. Cummings was reportedly at work on the late shift at PDM in Palatka when the child was taken while in the care of Cummings’ 17-year-old babysitter-now bride, Misty Croslin-Cummings.

August 10 marks 6 months since HaLeigh was reported missing. HaLeigh’s 6th birthday is August 17.

The report by Deputy Nicole Quintiere:

“On August 5th, 2009 I was dispatched to the parking lot of the Welaka Kangaroo in reference to the report of a battery. When I arrived on scene, I met with Hank Croslin Jr and Hank Croslin Sr and also Lisa Croslin. Upon initial assessment of the situation I gathered that Hank Croslin Jr had been battered by Ronald Cummings.

Upon further investigation into the incident, I spoke with Hank Croslin Jr on his own. Hank stated that he, Lisa and Hank Sr had gotten a phone call from Misty who was crying and yelling. He said that Misty asked for them to come to her residence and pick her up because she no longer wanted to be at the residence with Ronald. In an attempt to obtain his sister, he, Lisa and Hank Sr drove to her residence on 4th Avenue. He stated that when he arrived at the residence on 4th Avenue Ronald came out and was acting crazy. He said that Ronald came out and began “swinging on him”. He said that he was hit in the head and neck several times. He said that after they got in their physical altercation, he entered his vehicle in an attempt to drive away and Ronald entered the vehicle on the passenger side and began striking him again. He said that at that time, he drove away and went to the Kangaroo in Welaka to call 911. Hank Jr completed a written statement in reference to the incident. He also signed a charging affidavit against Ronald Cummings for Burglary with Battery. Hank Jr was transported to Putnam Community Medical Center complaining of injury to his neck and head.

After speaking with Hank Jr, I spoke with Lisa Croslin. Lisa stated that she was not sure what Ronald was on but he was not in the right state of mind. She said that up until now she never knew him as being violent. She said that they had received a phone call from her daughter Misty screaming and crying. She said that she was worried about her daughter and went to the residence to check on her. She said that when they arrived on scene Ronald went crazy. She said that when they were in the driveway of the residence Ronald came to the vehicle and hit her son. Lisa completed a written sworn statement in reference to the incident.

It should be noted that Hank Sr was at the scene as well. He stated that he did not wish to complete a written or recorded statement. He said that he did not want his daughter to be mad at him so he did not want to take any action. He did state though that he was at the residence when the fight occurred. He said that Ronald went crazy on his son. He said that they arrived and Ronald came out irate. He said that Ronald hit his son several times and then was forced back into the residence. He stated that after a few more minutes Ronald came back out and initiated another fight. He said that they got into three separate physical altercations before leaving the residence to call 911. No written or recorded statement was provided. He stated that he would be willing to speak in court if a subpoena was issued for him.

After speaking with all three of those subjects, I located Ronald Cummings at 216 4th Avenue. Upon initial contact, I detained Ronald Cummings for my safety and the safety of all others at the scene. It should be noted that Ronald Cummings is usually in possession of some sort of hand gun and it was mentioned that he may have been in possession of it at the current time. Ronald was taken outside of the residence by me and Deputy Nelson. Sgt Cecil Manning stayed in the residence with Misty Croslin and Ronald’s grandmother Annette Sykes. Ronald was asked to explain what happened with Hank Croslin Jr. He stated to me that he did not wish to speak that it was his right to remain silent. At that time, I asked Deputy Nelson to stay with Ronald while I spoke with Misty and Annette.

Upon speaking with Misty she stated that she had talked to her brother on the telephone. She said that she asked him why he had been calling her residence all day. She said that he asked her if he could come over and she said no because it was too late. She said that he then made a big ordeal about not being able to see her and said he was coming over anyway. She said that when he arrived at the residence, he began a verbal altercation with Ronald. She then said that Hank Jr came at Ronald and a physical altercation began. She said that Ronald went into the residence as instructed by his grandmother. When Hank did not leave the residence Ronald came back out and another physical altercation began. Misty said that she was trying to break up the fight and got hit in the face two times by Hank Jr and her dad Hank Sr because she was in the middle of the fight.  She said that they fought for a little while longer and then her brother and mom and dad left.  Misty completed a sworn written statement in reference to the incident.

After speaking with Misty I spoke with Ronald’s grandmother Annette Sykes. Annette stated that she was in bed and heard a racket outside of her house. She said she got up and opened the door. She said she saw a group of people outside in her front yard. She said she saw three men in a crowd screaming and yelling. She realized that the men were Ronald Cummings, Hank Croslin Jr and Hank Croslin Sr. She said that they were fighting and Misty and her mother were trying to get them to stop. Misty told them to leave the residence. She said that she attempted to break up the fight and told Ronald to go into the residence and everyone else to leave. She said that she separated Ronald and Hank Jr and sent Ronald in the house. She said she pushed Hank Jr, Sr and Lisa into their van and told them to leave. She said that Hank Jr continued to yell at Ronald. She said that Ronald came back out and they went to fighting again. She said that Hank Jr was in the van and Ronald reached in again after him to continue the altercation. She said that again she sent Ronald into the residence and slammed the van door shut so that Hank, Hank and Lisa would leave. She said that Hank Jr was going to the handy way to call the sheriffs office. Annette completed a sworn written statement in reference to the incident.

It should be noted that Ronald Cummings made it very clear at the scene that he had a right to remain silent and did not wish to speak about the incident without a lawyer. Ronald was placed in the rear seating area of my patrol vehicle. He was advised that he was being charged with Burglary with battery. Ronald was transported to the jail without incident. When we arrived at the jail he advised that he wished to “fill out a statement just like everyone else did against him”. He stated also that he wanted to sign charging affidavits in reference to battery against Hank Croslin Jr and Hank Croslin Sr.

In Ronald’s statement he stated that three people Hank Croslin Jr, Sr and Lisa Croslin showed up at his grandma’s house after they were told not to come there by his wife Misty Cummings. He said that Hank Jr and Sr got out of the van and approached in an “aggressive” manner. He said that he asked Hank Jr to get out of his face and he then came closer. He thought he was going to hit him so he pushed him out of the way. He said that Hank Jr then hit him after Ronald pushed him and the physical altercation began. He said that Hank Sr then entered the fight and held him while Hank Jr hit him. Ronald completed a sworn written statement in reference to the incident and also signed charging affidavits against Hank Croslin Jr and Sr for battery.

Ronald was booked without incident on the charge of Burglary with Battery. His bond is set at $12,504.00. Photographs were taken of Ronald Cummings and Hank Croslin Jr’s injuries. The photographs have been uploaded onto the PCSO website for further review. At this time, the charging affidavits against Hank Croslin Jr and Sr will be forwarded to the State Attorney’s Office for further review. Any further reports or supplements will be completed and submitted in a timely manner.”

Update: 12:00 Eastern - TJ will be on HLN at 5pm Eastern and Nancy Grace at 8pm Eastern to discuss this turn of events - simon
-----------------
TJ WILL BE ON NG TO DISCUSS THIS!!! WILL WONDERS EVER CEASE! NG has not discussed this case in months!

http://www.bloggernews.net/121803#comment-1374392
p.s. also, read the comments below the article!! LOL!

-- Dale Dauten--

Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup on Thu Aug 06, 2009 11:54 am

Also, just want to say that Ronald does NOT appear to be bruised and beaten. Wonder what the other's look like! faint

-- Dale Dauten--

Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by trishd54 on Thu Aug 06, 2009 12:04 pm

Well, he's already out! Posted bond at 12:26
trishd54
trishd54

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup on Thu Aug 06, 2009 12:31 pm

Here is the link.

http://public.pcso.us/jail/bookingDetails.aspx?SYSID=755689&IMG=49930

-- Dale Dauten--

Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by mommyof3kids on Thu Aug 06, 2009 1:32 pm

Upon speaking with Misty she stated that she had talked to her brother on the telephone. She said that she asked him why he had been calling her residence all day. She said that he asked her if he could come over and she said no because it was too late. She said that he then made a big ordeal about not being able to see her and said he was coming over anyway. She said that when he arrived at the residence, he began a verbal altercation with Ronald. She then said that Hank Jr came at Ronald and a physical altercation began. She said that Ronald went into the residence as instructed by his grandmother. When Hank did not leave the residence Ronald came back out and another physical altercation began. Misty said that she was trying to break up the fight and got hit in the face two times by Hank Jr and her dad Hank Sr because she was in the middle of the fight. She said that they fought for a little while longer and then her brother and mom and dad left. Misty completed a sworn written statement in reference to the incident.

What more proof do we need that Misty is a victim of DV?? Hello.. she is already defending him, what a crock of crapola 🇳🇴
mommyof3kids
mommyof3kids

Back to top Go down

Post by mommyof3kids on Thu Aug 06, 2009 1:35 pm

I thought that I read in another article that Misty left Ron??? I am confused as usual :scratch:
mommyof3kids
mommyof3kids

Back to top Go down

Post by CritterFan1 on Thu Aug 06, 2009 1:41 pm

wow, I sure hope she had the gumption to do that!!!!!
CritterFan1
CritterFan1

Back to top Go down

Post by mommyof3kids on Thu Aug 06, 2009 1:49 pm

Critter, I think if she is a victim of DV, she will most likely be back with him in a heartbeat. SOOO Sad when these women/Girls (cause misty ain't no women.. LOL) Go back again and again.
mommyof3kids
mommyof3kids

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup on Thu Aug 06, 2009 2:06 pm

NG will have TJ Hart on tonight, and I would bet JVM will also discuss it. Ron is already out - so this should be very interesting. I also think Misty will go back to Ron and he will tell her to stay away from her family. Typical of abusers - they must have control.

-- Dale Dauten--

Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup on Thu Aug 06, 2009 2:08 pm

Update: Misty Croslin-Cummings Posts Bail for Ronald Cummings

Posted By: Michelle Jacobs Posted By: Marcus Smith Created: 8/6/2009 5:09:57 AM Updated: 8/6/2009 2:32:57 PM

PUTNAM COUNTY, FL -- Misty Croslin-Cummings has posted bail for her husband who had been behind bars since early Thursday morning on burglary charges.

Deputies arrested 25-year-old Ronald Cummings after he got into a fight with Misty's brother and father.

Cummings has been charged with burglary with assault or battery. Bond has been set at just over $12,500.

Must read entire article here:

http://www.firstcoastnews.com/news/topstories/news-article.aspx?storyid=142925&catid=3
-------------
Barf
Check out the pics when you click on the link. All is well in Honeymoon Land. Wonder what money they used to get him out..none are working. a fit chug :jaw dropping:

Last edited by Wrapitup on Thu Aug 06, 2009 2:12 pm; edited 1 time in total

-- Dale Dauten--

Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by trishd54 on Thu Aug 06, 2009 2:11 pm

Phone Interview:

http://www.actionnewsjax.com/content/actionlocal/story/New-information-Ronald-Cummings-arrest/mLXK584190mQsmKIOzg82g.cspx
trishd54
trishd54

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup on Thu Aug 06, 2009 2:16 pm

"SATSUMA, Fla. – Over the phone, Ronald Cumming’s grandmother told Action News she has no idea why her grandson was arrested for what she’s calling an attack on him. Annette Sykes tells Action News around 1am, she was sleeping and woke up to hear a commotion in the front yard of her Welaka home. She says when she went outside, she saw her grandson Ronald arguing with his father and brother in-law."

Ronald was NOT arguing with HIS father (as this article leads us to believe) - he was arguing with his father-in-law. Lovely family, those Cummings and Croslin's are. I do wonder..DID Misty call her father and brother and beg them to come and get her? Why else would the Croslin gang go over there??

trishd54, Thanks for the link!

Here are my thoughts in a very old song:

-- Dale Dauten--

Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Nama on Thu Aug 06, 2009 3:55 pm

Misty's family said she called them in the middle of the night to come after her because she didn't want to be with Ron anymore.

Misty said her family wanted to come over and she told them it was too late, but they came anyway and that's when the fight started.

Do any of them know how to tell the truth?

Administration
Administration

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup on Thu Aug 06, 2009 3:58 pm

BJ, that reminds me of another show. LOL!!! IMO, she probably DID call her family but by the time they got there, she decided to stay with Ron. I think Mother Croslin and family were having NONE of it and the chit hit the fan. What would you bet that the Croslin's as well as Ron..were :drunken:

-- Dale Dauten--

Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup on Thu Aug 06, 2009 4:09 pm

One more thing I have noticed about Misty. She always wears long sleeves. I know for a fact it is boiling hot in Florida right now. Makes me wonder what she is covering up. Noone wears long sleeves in August in Florida!!

-- Dale Dauten--

Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by mommyof3kids on Thu Aug 06, 2009 4:45 pm

by Wrapitup Today at 3:58 pm

BJ, that reminds me of another show. LOL!!! IMO, she probably DID call her family but by the time they got there, she decided to stay with Ron. I think Mother Croslin and family were having NONE of it and the chit hit the fan. What would you bet that the Croslin's as well as Ron..were

I think I found the only photo taken of what went down in satsuma last night Ronald Cummings arrested & Now Out of Jail - 08/06/09 Rednec10
mommyof3kids
mommyof3kids

Back to top Go down

Post by adelacruz on Thu Aug 06, 2009 5:45 pm

mommyof3kids wrote:
by Wrapitup Today at 3:58 pm

BJ, that reminds me of another show. LOL!!! IMO, she probably DID call her family but by the time they got there, she decided to stay with Ron. I think Mother Croslin and family were having NONE of it and the chit hit the fan. What would you bet that the Croslin's as well as Ron..were

I think I found the only photo taken of what went down in satsuma last night Ronald Cummings arrested & Now Out of Jail - 08/06/09 Rednec10

oh Ray Ray!!!
adelacruz
adelacruz

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup on Thu Aug 06, 2009 5:50 pm

Have you all seen the smirk on his face coming out of the police dept this afternoon? I will say, I am glad he finally went to jail for something. How about statutory rape? All the drug charges? Child neglect? He thought he could start showing his true colors again; probably thought he wasn't being watched anymore (and he wasn't). DCF needs to re-think their final ruling on giving Ron & Misty custody of Jr.

-- Dale Dauten--

Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Thu Aug 06, 2009 6:02 pm

WTF is wrong with that county in Florida?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup on Thu Aug 06, 2009 8:17 pm

The latest:

Misty has filed an Order of Protection (Restraining Order) ON HER BROTHER!!

Details:

UCN: 542009DR001003FDXXXX
File Date: 2009-08-06 Disposition Date:
File Type: INJUNCTION FOR PROTECTION - FD10
Judge: ELIZABETH A MORRIS

Plaintiffs
CUMMINGS MISTY J Defendants
CROSLIN JR HANK T

Date Docket Description
2009-08-06 001.PETITION FOR INJUNCTION AGAINST DOMESTIC VIOLENCE

2009-08-06 002.IDENTIFICATION - DRIVER'S LICENSE

http://www.putnam-fl.com/clk_apps/civ_dkts/frame.php
------------------
This is unreal and I would bet Ron put her up to it. He hides behind her skirt big time!!

-- Dale Dauten--

Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup on Thu Aug 06, 2009 9:11 pm

Cummings & Croslin family speak about arrest
Reported by: Matt Saffer

“Soon as I get to the house, I get out of the van and he just comes up swinging and attacking me. He just flips out,” said Hank Croslin, Jr.

The Croslins invited us into their home Thursday afternoon to give us their side of what happened Thursday morning in Welaka. Hank Croslin, Jr. was fresh from the doctor, and sat with a neck brace on. He says his doctor has ordered him to wear it as a result of the fight he was in with Ronald.

http://www.actionnewsjax.com/content/actionlocal/story/Cummings-Croslin-family-speak-about-arrest/mLXK584190mQsmKIOzg82g.cspx
-----------
Makes no sense. I doubt the Croslin's would have gone over there if Misty had not called them. I think Misty DID call them and then changed her mind. She can never get a story straight.

-- Dale Dauten--

Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Nama on Thu Aug 06, 2009 10:29 pm

I bet Ron wishes that he had been "at work" when all this went down. head bang

Administration
Administration

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup on Thu Aug 06, 2009 10:30 pm

BJ in OR wrote:I bet Ron wishes that he had been "at work" when all this went down. head bang
He cannot get out of this one. But, I bet they will drop the robbery charge.

-- Dale Dauten--

Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by NiteSpinR on Thu Aug 06, 2009 11:15 pm

I sure hope Misty doesn't cry WOLF one too many times. Her people are likely to stop coming when she calls.
Ron probably heard Misty's call for help and before they got there, he likely told Misty he was going to hurt her family if she went with them. My guess is he rushed out because and was bucking up to those trying to help her get away.
Many abused people remain in those types of relationships, not because they fear for their own safety, but because their loved ones are being threatened with harm.
Ron was locked up. You know he came out pissed off as Hell because he's the only one who got arrested.
He probably forced Misty into taking his side against her family. It happens all the time! (hence the Restraining Order.)

Misty is helping set fires to those buring bridges behind her.

Be Humble For You Are Made Of Earth~Be Noble For You Are Made Of Stars
NiteSpinR
NiteSpinR
Tech Support Admin
Tech  Support  Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup on Thu Aug 06, 2009 11:21 pm

Nitespinner, I agree with every word of your post!!

I also think that Misty did not leave with her family because Ron threatened to tell what he knew. I think they both know what happened to Haleigh and she is no longer alive.

Last edited by Wrapitup on Thu Aug 06, 2009 11:30 pm; edited 1 time in total

-- Dale Dauten--

Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Nama on Thu Aug 06, 2009 11:27 pm

Where do these people in Satsuma get the money for bail? Some people save for vacations; do they save for bail? So many of the people that we have become familiar with, in Satsuma, have had to be bailed out of jail over the past several months.
:idk:

Administration
Administration

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup on Thu Aug 06, 2009 11:35 pm

BJ in OR wrote:Where do these people in Satsuma get the money for bail? Some people save for vacations; do they save for bail? So many of the people that we have become familiar with, in Satsuma, have had to be bailed out of jail over the past several months.
:idk:
I think that perv, Chuck, from Chuck's Bail Bond's, is working overtime. "Save for bail." LOL!!!!!!!!

Also, have you all checked out the pics of Misty leaving the jail with hubby today?? She seems to have put on some weight. :jaw dropping: Shocked 2

-- Dale Dauten--

Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup on Fri Aug 07, 2009 12:05 am

Update: Video

http://www.firstcoastnews.com/news/local/news-article.aspx?storyid=142937&catid=3

http://www.actionnewsjax.com/mostpopular/story/Cummings-Croslin-family-speak-about-arrest/mLXK584190mQsmKIOzg82g.cspx

-- Dale Dauten--

Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by mommyof3kids on Fri Aug 07, 2009 1:28 am

WTF WTF

Don't get why Misty still defends Ron :idk:

I guess I just don't get DV???
mommyof3kids
mommyof3kids

Back to top Go down

Post by artgal16 on Fri Aug 07, 2009 11:40 am

BJ can you post the link that shows ronald and misty?
I didnt see it - are you saying she might be pregnant?
oh god, please no!
artgal16
artgal16

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup on Fri Aug 07, 2009 12:30 pm

artgal16 wrote:BJ can you post the link that shows ronald and misty?
I didnt see it - are you saying she might be pregnant?
oh god, please no!
It was actually me that said she had gained weight. Here it is and is also posted upthread. Look to the right of the article. Three pics - one of Ron, one of Ron & Misty, one of Misty and GGMA Sykes.

http://www.firstcoastnews.com/news/topstories/news-article.aspx?storyid=142925&catid=3

-- Dale Dauten--

Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum: