Ronald Cummings arrested & Now Out of Jail - 08/06/09

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Normal Re: Ronald Cummings arrested & Now Out of Jail - 08/06/09

Post by Wrapitup on Fri Aug 07, 2009 12:30 pm

artgal16 wrote:BJ can you post the link that shows ronald and misty?
I didnt see it - are you saying she might be pregnant?
oh god, please no!
It was actually me that said she had gained weight. Here it is and is also posted upthread. Look to the right of the article. Three pics - one of Ron, one of Ron & Misty, one of Misty and GGMA Sykes.

http://www.firstcoastnews.com/news/topstories/news-article.aspx?storyid=142925&catid=3

Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

http://victimsheartland.forumotion.com/forum.htm

Back to top Go down

Post by mommyof3kids on Fri Aug 07, 2009 3:59 pm

SO Ron's losing weight, but Misty's gaining weight?? :scratch: :nothingtoadd:
mommyof3kids
mommyof3kids

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup on Fri Aug 07, 2009 5:29 pm

Ron didn't look like he has lost weight, he looked a hell of a lot better than when Haleigh went missing, IMO. :D

Nine-tenths of wisdom is appreciation. Go find somebody’s hand and squeeze it, while there’s time.
-- Dale Dauten--

Thank you RAINE for all you ARE!! I will ALWAYS hold you in my Heart!!
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Nama on Fri Aug 07, 2009 10:07 pm

artgal16 wrote: BJ can you post the link that shows ronald and misty?
I didnt see it - are you saying she might be pregnant?
oh god, please no!
by Wrapitup on Fri Aug 07, 2009 1:30 pm It was actually me that said she had gained weight. Here it is and is also posted upthread. Look to the right of the article. Three pics - one of Ron, one of Ron & Misty, one of Misty and GGMA Sykes.

Here are the pictures. Ron is looking a little cocky! ;)

Ronald Cummings arrested & Now Out of Jail - 08/06/09 - Page 2 0ron1
Ronald Cummings arrested & Now Out of Jail - 08/06/09 - Page 2 0ron
Ronald Cummings arrested & Now Out of Jail - 08/06/09 - Page 2 0ron2

Administration
Administration

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup on Sat Aug 08, 2009 12:16 am

Thanks for posting them!!!

Nine-tenths of wisdom is appreciation. Go find somebody’s hand and squeeze it, while there’s time.
-- Dale Dauten--

Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Mon Aug 10, 2009 1:33 am

Ron doesn't appear to have lost any weight that I can see either.

Misti has gotten a little wider thru the hips but that just looks like she might have put on a lb or two, or ten. I really don't think that she is pregnant.

This whole Haleigh case is just sad. The investigation was botched from the start in my honest opinion. I believe that unless another agency is brought in, this is going to be one case that is never solved.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Juanita on Mon Aug 10, 2009 7:38 am

its too hard to tell if shes pregnant with this picture, yes she put on weight, but she looks healthy now. they must have money to buy groceries now.
Juanita
Juanita

http://janiesuper.wordpress.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by trishd54 on Mon Aug 10, 2009 12:17 pm

Haleigh's little bother, Ronnie Junior, is back at home with his dad, after spending six weeks with his mother.

To read the full story

http://www.actionnewsjax.com/content/topstories/story/Haleigh-Cummings-6-months-missing-today/Lz_91PDOSU2XXRzHEeHdYA.cspx
trishd54
trishd54

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup on Mon Aug 10, 2009 1:33 pm

Thank you, trishd54!!

At least Jr. was NOT there when the Cummings & Croslins had their brawl!!

-- Dale Dauten--

Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by jeanne1807 on Mon Aug 10, 2009 3:13 pm

Sounds to me like just a regular night in Satsuma. Heck thats the only entertainment those folks have.
jeanne1807
jeanne1807

Back to top Go down

Post by CritterFan1 on Mon Aug 10, 2009 4:34 pm

jeanne1807 wrote:Sounds to me like just a regular night in Satsuma. Heck thats the only entertainment those folks have.
jeanne, you are just too much. I always wait to see what you are going to say next!!!! stripper
CritterFan1
CritterFan1

Back to top Go down

Post by jeanne1807 on Mon Aug 10, 2009 6:36 pm

Thanks Critter...Love your dancing machine.
jeanne1807
jeanne1807

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup on Mon Aug 10, 2009 11:48 pm

CritterFan1 wrote:
jeanne1807 wrote:Sounds to me like just a regular night in Satsuma. Heck thats the only entertainment those folks have.
jeanne, you are just too much. I always wait to see what you are going to say next!!!! stripper
I wonder how Ron/Misty/Crystal/Mother Teresa/Mother Croslin/Marie Griffis/Ggma Sykes spent their day today. If you all read the article upthread, there is not ONE flyer in Satsuma that says Haleigh is missing. There are NO flowers at the trailer, nothing. It is so sad.

I do not think this case will ever be resolved. For me, it is right up there with who shot JFK, where is Trenton Duckett, Madeline McCann, Tracy Ocascio, Adji, Natalie Hollaway, Jennifer Kesse, to name just a few.

-- Dale Dauten--

Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup on Tue Aug 11, 2009 3:44 am

Ron’s Interview With Fox Jacksonville August 10, 2009
Filed under: Uncategorized — justiceforhaleigh @ 1:08 pm
If you have not yet watched this, it’s well worth a look
http://www.actionnewsjax.com/mediacenter/local.aspx
Of particular interest is the close up of Ron Cummings’ eye with a very dilated pupil.

This is a must see article!

http://justiceforhaleigh.wordpress.com/

-- Dale Dauten--

Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by trishd54 on Tue Aug 11, 2009 6:44 am

Everyone keeps saying that no one else is helping PCSO but here is an article that shows that FDLE is on the case too.

http://www.firstcoastnews.com/news/local/news-article.aspx?storyid=143152&catid=3
trishd54
trishd54

Back to top Go down

Post by jeanne1807 on Tue Aug 11, 2009 7:45 am

Heck I was not suprised to see "Rons Dialated Pupil" The man has a rap sheet as long as my arm for drug possession, use and whatever.

He is one of the most vile men I can imagine. Arrogant, non cooperative, smart ass.

I pray for that little boy in his care. How in heavens name can he care for a child. Where is DFS?

So as I understand it Crystal and Ron now live back with Rons grandma. Should I presume she is on welfare?

Druggie Rons eye being dialated would be like a suprised spotting of welfare grandma using food stamps..where is the suprise. lol
:idk:
jeanne1807
jeanne1807

Back to top Go down

Post by CritterFan1 on Tue Aug 11, 2009 8:15 am

Juanita wrote:its too hard to tell if shes pregnant with this picture, yes she put on weight, but she looks healthy now. they must have money to buy groceries now.
Juanita, or can't do drugs anymore with Grandma Sykes watching over her..No pills because she quit hanging around with that crowd. Must be the weed smoking, it always makes people get the munchies. Misty looks all munchied out.
CritterFan1
CritterFan1

Back to top Go down

Post by jeanne1807 on Tue Aug 11, 2009 8:29 am

Hummm I wonder if a condition of Ron having Ronald Jr is that they live with grandma. She is no great role model but seems steady as you go. Might be why he gets the little fellow.
jeanne1807
jeanne1807

Back to top Go down

Post by CritterFan1 on Tue Aug 11, 2009 8:35 am

Me thinks you are right jeanne!!!!!! :coolestloser:
CritterFan1
CritterFan1

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup on Tue Aug 11, 2009 12:05 pm

jeanne1807 wrote:Heck I was not suprised to see "Rons Dialated Pupil" The man has a rap sheet as long as my arm for drug possession, use and whatever.

He is one of the most vile men I can imagine. Arrogant, non cooperative, smart ass.

I pray for that little boy in his care. How in heavens name can he care for a child. Where is DFS?

So as I understand it Crystal and Ron now live back with Rons grandma. Should I presume she is on welfare?

Druggie Rons eye being dialated would be like a suprised spotting of welfare grandma using food stamps..where is the suprise. lol
:idk:
Jeanne, I know you meant Misty and Ron instead of "Crystal and Ron." LOL. I would bet that GGMA Sykes is getting food stamps and a monthly welfare check as she is probably claiming Ron, Misty and Jr.

Also, I think it would be relatively easy to take an EX pill or a pill that speeds you up, snort some crystal meth, etc., without GGMA Sykes' knowlede; and Ron has an RX for xanax and pain pills. Remember when he gave Misty's father some of his rx's and Hank Sr. had to go to the hospital?? I couldn't believe LE in Satsuma did not arrest Ron for doling out a controlled substance. Also, Ron's prior attorney's stated he has prior employment injuries (his back) and gets pain meds and xanax. The pain med's and the xanax would NOT make his eyes dilated; however EX or any type of speed would.

-- Dale Dauten--

Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup on Tue Aug 11, 2009 12:09 pm

jeanne1807 wrote:Hummm I wonder if a condition of Ron having Ronald Jr is that they live with grandma. She is no great role model but seems steady as you go. Might be why he gets the little fellow.
He gained custody of the kids because he was living with his mother (who works for LE) and had a $10.00 an hour job. When he moved into the trailer with Misty, all bets were off. So yes..I think DCF saw a loving grandmother when they did a home check. Food in the fridge, plenty of toys and clothes for Jr., a clean home, bla bla bla. I can bet you that Ron is probably hating life living with his grandmother but he knows it is the only way he can retain custody of Jr.

If you all read the docs I have added, Crystal has a new attorney and has requested emergency counseling for Jr. Her new attorney is also an RN.

-- Dale Dauten--

Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by jeanne1807 on Tue Aug 11, 2009 3:40 pm

Hi Wrap I sure did mean Misty. Misty, Crystal..how can you keep them straight.
Actually I think Ron has always lived with grandma until he got that trailer. I don't think he lived with momma at all. For some reason I am thinking his momma is remarried and has a few bucks. I know she works for the sheriffs office and maybe thats how he keeps getting a pass. Didn't they talk about her "property" when they went searching there for Haleigh..at her request?

Something smells in Satsuma.
jeanne1807
jeanne1807

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup on Tue Aug 11, 2009 4:18 pm

jeanne1807 wrote:Hi Wrap I sure did mean Misty. Misty, Crystal..how can you keep them straight.
Actually I think Ron has always lived with grandma until he got that trailer. I don't think he lived with momma at all. For some reason I am thinking his momma is remarried and has a few bucks. I know she works for the sheriffs office and maybe thats how he keeps getting a pass. Didn't they talk about her "property" when they went searching there for Haleigh..at her request?

Something smells in Satsuma.
If you read the court minutes posted in the Haleigh docs, no discussion, he was living with his mother when he got custody of both Haleigh and Jr. I cannot remember them talking about Teresa's property but that could have been the case. As you said, how can we keep everything straight?? It is right out of a suspense novel where the book (kinda like Steven Kings's) starts out with maps and the family tree. affraid Hell, Steven King could not have written this one, and he has quite the imagination!!!!!!!!!

-- Dale Dauten--

Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by trishd54 on Tue Aug 11, 2009 6:27 pm

Momma doesn't work for Putnam County SO, I think she works for Marion County right?
trishd54
trishd54

Back to top Go down

Post by jeanne1807 on Tue Aug 11, 2009 7:11 pm

I am thinking a short while ago the sheriff went up to Mommas property and did a complete search at her request. I guess rumors had been swirling about how Haleigh could have been buried there. Teresa wanted to clear the record. So she allowed them up there and they did a complete search. They found some animals buried there but that is all.

For some reason I thought Ron always lived with his grandma. Maybe he did live with his mom. Hummm.
jeanne1807
jeanne1807

Back to top Go down

Post by jeanne1807 on Tue Aug 11, 2009 7:38 pm

Ok Wrap my curosity was raised so I did a bit of investigating. This is what I found. 111 Shoreline is in Satsuma. I can't find it on a google map but looking up and down the street I think I find a trailer that might be it. Teresa, Rons mother works up in Alachua County Sheriffs office on a big ranch. So me thinks Ron might have fudged. I am thinking Teresa owns the trailer that grandma and Ron and Misty live in at 111 Shoreline Satsuma, Fl. I still don't think he lived with momma but with grandmomma in mommas trailer??????
jeanne1807
jeanne1807

Back to top Go down

Post by jeanne1807 on Tue Aug 11, 2009 7:39 pm

trishd54 wrote:Momma doesn't work for Putnam County SO, I think she works for Marion County right?

The documents are saying she works for the Alachua County Sheriff.
jeanne1807
jeanne1807

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup on Tue Aug 11, 2009 8:50 pm

jeanne1807 wrote:I am thinking a short while ago the sheriff went up to Mommas property and did a complete search at her request. I guess rumors had been swirling about how Haleigh could have been buried there. Teresa wanted to clear the record. So she allowed them up there and they did a complete search. They found some animals buried there but that is all.

For some reason I thought Ron always lived with his grandma. Maybe he did live with his mom. Hummm.
Jeanne, Marie and Crystal (along w/Kim P) requested a search of Marie's ranch in Baker County, near Jacksonville..a good 2-1/2 hours away from lovely Satsuma. It wasn't Teresa, Ron's mom. She lives only 15 minutes from the trailer where Haleigh went missing. Remember? She was there that night lickety split. Teresa has always worked for Alachua County as far as I know.

If you go to the court docs and scroll down to the actual court transcripts, I think it states on page 2 that Ron was living with his mother and the judge says, "If you were to get custody, you would live with your mother..is that correct? And, from what I read he was living with Teresa when he went to court.

-- Dale Dauten--

Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by jeanne1807 on Tue Aug 11, 2009 10:05 pm

Darn..thats right it was Crystals mother with the big ranch that had the search done. I think Crystal lives on moms property in her own home.
I was all mixed up on that one. Thanks for getting it right.

For some reason I always think of Theresa, Rons Mother living away and grandma in charge. So does Theresa live with them too? Funny when I put in 111 Shoreline Avenue it turned up no home at that address. That being the address Ron gave for his mothers house where he was living with the children.
jeanne1807
jeanne1807

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup on Tue Aug 11, 2009 10:30 pm

jeanne1807 wrote:Darn..thats right it was Crystals mother with the big ranch that had the search done. I think Crystal lives on moms property in her own home.
I was all mixed up on that one. Thanks for getting it right.

For some reason I always think of Theresa, Rons Mother living away and grandma in charge. So does Theresa live with them too? Funny when I put in 111 Shoreline Avenue it turned up no home at that address. That being the address Ron gave for his mothers house where he was living with the children.
LMAO, he probably made it up and no one in Satsuma thought to question him. Did you read the transcript? He took the kids to Texas and was going to take them to Mexico. And Crystal had no attorney and she did not speak up!! Just from reading the transcripts, you can tell she was scared to death!!

-- Dale Dauten--

Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Nama on Wed Aug 12, 2009 6:03 pm

Dead Rat Involved in Feud Between Croslin and Cummings

The PCSO says Hank Croslin, Jr., filed a report last Saturday about a dead rat in his mailbox.

He told deputies a neighbor saw Ronald Cummings putting something in his mailbox around midnight.

http://www.firstcoastnews.com/news/local/news-article.aspx?storyid=143252&catid=3

Administration
Administration

Back to top Go down

Post by jeanne1807 on Wed Aug 12, 2009 8:04 pm

I think Ron Cummings is a big bully. And you know what you do with bullies. He has no education, no job just a big fat bullying mouth. I think he will get his someday and somehow. It always happens. Patience.
jeanne1807
jeanne1807

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum