Happy Birthday Caylee/ Another Birthday (5th) and still waiting for justice for Caylee!

Go down

Normal Happy Birthday Caylee/ Another Birthday (5th) and still waiting for justice for Caylee!

Post by Guest on Sun Aug 09, 2009 8:23 am

This day would have completely escaped me if it had not been for CSO. Today would have been Caylee 4th Birthday.

Back to top Go down

Normal Re: Happy Birthday Caylee/ Another Birthday (5th) and still waiting for justice for Caylee!

Post by Guest on Sun Aug 09, 2009 9:01 am

thanks for sharing lindamarie. there is a front row seat in hell for those people that rob the hopes, dreams, & love that every child is owed unconditionally, especially by their parents. crying

Back to top Go down

Normal Re: Happy Birthday Caylee/ Another Birthday (5th) and still waiting for justice for Caylee!

Post by Wrapitup on Sun Aug 09, 2009 1:00 pm

Great Tribute to Caylee. Waste, a huge waste what Casey did. Caylee could be celebrating with a cake, presents and balloons. Casey could be the proud mother of a 4 year old, maybe even taking Caylee to the beach today.

I hope the Ants' are starting to realize that their own daughter took their granddaughter's life. I hope that now that they will be testifying for the State, they will sit on the State's side of the court room and look at Casey like the killer that she is!!!

Happy Birthday to Caylee Anthony!!!!

Nine-tenths of wisdom is appreciation. Go find somebody’s hand and squeeze it, while there’s time.
-- Dale Dauten--

Thank you RAINE for all you ARE!! I will ALWAYS hold you in my Heart!!
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

http://victimsheartland.forumotion.com/forum.htm

Back to top Go down

Post by cherylz on Sun Aug 09, 2009 2:55 pm

OMG--I did not remember...I am so mad at myself.

That little girl deserved a Birthday party today, with family , friends, presents and balloons. I am soooo upset right now that she was robbed of everything. When her mother took her life she was a little girl with a personality, dreams and aspirations. Oh little sweetheart you are sorely missed. It\\'s Not Fair :littleangel: crying
cherylz

Back to top Go down

Post by CritterFan1 on Sun Aug 09, 2009 3:58 pm

Poor Caylee, it breaks my heart to think of what she has missed in life because her mother wanted to be a party girl, vacation bible school, kindergarten, riding a bike with training wheels, her first report card, riding the school bus. Playing sports, first kiss, graduation, college, career. All of her potential in life was taken from her and look at where it got the NOT MOM. Nowhere! Hope she is happy in her room/I mean cell!
CritterFan1

Back to top Go down

Post by cherylz on Sun Aug 09, 2009 8:27 pm

That is just how I see it Critter. She was a person with her own unique personality.
I just hope when she was alive that she had a good life--without any form of abuse. I remember JG described her as an "indoor girl". I wonder if she had little friends and trips to museums and playgrounds? Oh you do not know what this case has done to me emotionally. It is truly gut-wrenching. :mad:
cherylz

Back to top Go down

Post by Nama on Mon Aug 09, 2010 9:59 am

Today, August 9, 2010 would have been Caylee's 5th Birthday. She's been gone almost as long as she was on this Earth.

Happy Birthday and Rest in Peace, Caylee. Justice is coming!

Administration
Administration

Back to top Go down

Post by CritterFan1 on Mon Aug 09, 2010 10:28 am

Poor Caylee, time seems to have flown since this precious angel died. My hope is time is going so slow and sluggish for CA, GA, and Lee Anthony that maybe they will finally break someday and tell the truth about what they know. angel
CritterFan1

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Mon Aug 09, 2010 10:58 am

Thank you so much for the reminder that today would have been Caylee birthday.
crying

Back to top Go down

Post by cherylz on Mon Aug 09, 2010 11:26 am

Happy Birthday dearest angel Caylee. You are loved beautiful little girl. Your short life has impacted so many people sweet child. Your memory will live on in the hearts and souls of many. May justice be served. We love you. ❤ angel
cherylz

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup on Mon Aug 09, 2010 2:28 pm

I knew this day had special meaning and it was bugging me. Of course..Caylee would have been five today. In Kindergarten, having play dates, living her life. I bet she would have been beautiful!!

It makes me wonder if Casey is in her jail cell even giving a damn. Or, has it even entered her mind?

Happy Birthday, little Caylee. You set the world on fire and have done more good than you could know. Group Hug crying

Nine-tenths of wisdom is appreciation. Go find somebody’s hand and squeeze it, while there’s time.
-- Dale Dauten--

Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by CritterFan1 on Tue Aug 10, 2010 10:14 am

Wrap, by this point the 'Not Mom" has probably blamed Caylee as the reason she is in the position she is in right now. KC is so sick, you know, it is always about her!! Maybe GA and CA lit a candle for her .
CritterFan1

Back to top Go down

Post by songline on Sat Aug 14, 2010 8:48 pm

Birthdays have come and gone but the case still looks like it is sketchy. I mean it is still not tying all the pieces together - OK we can point at KC but we cant wrap it up and that is really sad. I hope by her next BD she will have justice. Sadly the longer a case takes the further it is from tying it up.
songline

Back to top Go down

Post by justice4kbl on Sun Aug 15, 2010 10:37 pm

happy birthday angel face.

justice is coming angel

justice4kbl

Back to top Go down

Post by songline on Mon Aug 16, 2010 6:39 pm

justice4kbl wrote:happy birthday angel face.

justice is coming
Not so sure about the justice part. I am afraid that in another year this case will be so diluted, that they will be saying "Time Served" I know it is not fair !!!
songline

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup on Mon Aug 16, 2010 8:12 pm

I agree And I hope like hell we're Both wrong!!!!

Everyday lately, it is something else going on. Now, no Brad Conway. Unreal!

-- Dale Dauten--

Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by justice4kbl on Mon Aug 16, 2010 9:15 pm

im relaxed cause her defense team is a bunch of morons. baez is incompetent and mason is senile.

justice4kbl

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup on Tue Aug 17, 2010 6:13 am

True on both counts, "justice4kbl". I will say that the State has their act together. I dearly love Linda Drane Burdick.

We haven't heard anything at all lately from Linda Kenny Baden. I wonder if she is still the forensics attorney for the "scream team".

-- Dale Dauten--

Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by justice4kbl on Tue Aug 17, 2010 10:14 am

i dont know but conway just resigned as george and Cindy's lawyer. that makes the 6th lawyer overall that has quit team anthony.

rats scurrying from the sinking ship. :woot:

justice4kbl

Back to top Go down

Post by CritterFan1 on Mon Dec 13, 2010 10:32 am

Songline, that would make me physically ill. If that murderer/torturer, gets away with time served...that is not JUSTICE for poor Caylee. It was worse than torture what KC did to Caylee. :bday:
CritterFan1

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup on Mon Dec 13, 2010 10:40 am

Her birthday is in August. But, what you said is true.

-- Dale Dauten--

Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum