Victim's Heartland
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Blog Talk Radio on Sunday, 8/30/09

Go down

Blog Talk Radio on Sunday, 8/30/09 Empty Blog Talk Radio on Sunday, 8/30/09

Post by Wrapitup Mon Aug 31, 2009 8:48 am

Here is the article and please read the readers comments as one is from Cobra.

Leonard Padilla offered on yesterday's show to pay for Misty to get away from Ron and fly her to Canada to get her to talk. It reminded me of when he bailed Casey out for a cool half million thinking that would make Casey talk. LOL!! Here it is:

Haleigh Cummings – BNN Radio – Wrap Up Aug/30Posted on August 30th, 2009 by Simon Barrett

I was expecting a lively show. And I was not disappointed. It has been a very busy couple of weeks in the case. The watershed was undoubtedly the Putnum County press release on Aug/17. In number of words, it was small, in importance it was huge. No one is pointing the finger at Misty Croslin as being the perpetrator of the crime, but all signs lead to Misty Croslin knowing more than she is willing to tell.

Our panel today consisted of TJ Hart The Sky 97.3, Bounty hunter Leonard Padilla, investigator William “Cobra” Staubs, Emmy winning Journalist Art Harris, and crime writer Denny Griffin.

I think the word ‘lively’ would be the best way to describe this program. It has been a busy week in the search for Haleigh Cummings.

I will put this offer on the table. And it is clearly aimed at one person. Leonard is prepared to pay for expenses, he is happy to pay for tickets to meet in Canada, which might be a smart idea. All you have to do is reach out. Leonard, TJ, Cobra, myself, we are easy to find, if you want to take advantage of this offer, get hold of one of us. I know that we are not looking for retribution, we are looking for justice.

Just leave a comment, or create a new email addy on Hotmail or Yahoo, in fact dive a few miles and find an internet cafe. But let us bring this story to a close. I know for sure that no-one on todays panel is your enemy. Reach out and touch one of us. A solution to this case is all that we are looking for.

Simon and Jan Barrett

http://www.bloggernews.net/122062
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

https://victimsheartland.forumotion.com/forum.htm

Back to top Go down

Blog Talk Radio on Sunday, 8/30/09 Empty Re: Blog Talk Radio on Sunday, 8/30/09

Post by Guest Mon Aug 31, 2009 10:16 am

JMO, if the offer was aimed at Misty, it sounds like grandstanding.

Misty probably couldn't read the word CANADA on a map. IMO, why wouldn't they encourage MISTY to talk to her attorney to seek some type of "immunity" for herself & go in the WITNESS protection program ?Misty is a "little girl mentally" & she is clinging to Ron, that is not likely to change, because, she would HAVE NO ONE to cling to, she is needy.

That idea sounds HOKEY besides NOT BEING LEGAL. If they found out MISTY was a murderer, could they extradite her back to the US. These guys sound over the top, jmo!
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 31, 2009 10:16 am

I did read all the comments. I would not blog over there unless they paid me big bucks. I feel safe blogging here where my friends won't jump me for my opinion.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 31, 2009 11:29 am

I agree with you Lindamarie, this is a safe place for us to even speculate or brainstorm, look at different opinions. Thats why I LOVE all the peeps here, we are passionate, opionated, & care for all our friend peeps.

I have learned so much here, especially on Haleigh's case, any opinion given is certainly worth thinking about, jmo.

LOVE YOUR AVATAR, ITS WHO YOU ARE FRIEND!(thats a good thing!)
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 31, 2009 12:48 pm

I will probaly get verbally beat up for this but, jmho, LP needs to keep his mouth SHUT & get out of Haleigh's case.

Padilla has had 6 months to do something WORTHY for Haleigh & he hasn't. He is not an authority on this case, & imo, it stinks to high heaven NOW that TIM MIller is involved & got a lot of coverage, Padilla has INTERJECTED himself in the mix, he is drawn to the SPOTLIGHT.

After all, Maybe NG will have him on to talk about 2 different cases. Why doesn't he just S H U T UP!

If LP really wanted to help, he could DONATE money to Tim Millers search, ANANOMOSILY!!!. Padilla can make these outlandish BOASTS of donating the money for NUTJOB to go to Canada because he knows as well as any person with COMMON SENSE that she WOULD NEVER do this. SO, his money is safe, he gets publicity, he might get another interview. I am irked to death by this, jmo.

I realize he was on the show, maybe to talk about KC but he just can't resist being a "know it all" & coming up with this. I like LP, IMO, he just needs to shut up & go back to CA until the trial. I realize he can't stand being out of the spotlight. Too bad SIMON just provided another venue.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup Mon Aug 31, 2009 2:41 pm

I agree with everything you said, Artnut..and to make matters worse..Cobra calls LP "The Godfather". faint
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

https://victimsheartland.forumotion.com/forum.htm

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 31, 2009 4:28 pm

Artnut I agree completely with what you posted.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down