Victim's Heartland
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Haleigh Updates And More

Go down

Haleigh Updates And More Empty Haleigh Updates And More

Post by Wrapitup Thu Sep 17, 2009 2:52 pm

Haleigh Updates And More - BNN Radio Schedule For Sept 18/19/20Posted on September 17th, 2009 by Simon Barrett

We have a very busy lineup this coming weekend.

On Friday Sept 18 at Noon central, 1pm eastern we will be putting on a special update about the Haleigh Cummings case. My guest is TJ Hart of The Sky 97.3 and we will be having a one-on-one discussion about this weeks events. The fire seems to be increasing in intensity in both the Croslin and Cummings camps. Misty’s older brother Tommy Croslin remains behind bars in Putnam County facing a theft charge concerning a hand gun. With Bond set at $50,004 it seems unlikely that he will be going anywhere fast. This development is an interesting one. While police are publicly saying that this arrest has nothing to do with the search for Haleigh Cummings, I know that there are some behind the scenes rumblings to the contrary.

Last night father Ronald Cummings made yet another ‘yawner’ of an appearance on HLN’s Nancy Grace show. Quite honestly CNN should have saved the expense of booking a studio, it was a complete waste of time and money. Even Ms. Grace seemed to be having a hard time keeping her temper in check. Misty Croslin meanwhile seems to be laying low. As TJ put it, there are so many Croslin’s throwing themselves under the bus, they are getting tangled up around the axle!

The link to this Haleigh Cummings special update is here.

On Saturday Sept 19 at Noon central I will be running a special update on the Adam Tavss story out of Miami Beach Florida. In a four day period in June Miami Beach PD officer Adam Tavss killed two unarmed men. Last weekend CNN ran a segment on the story that was completely spun in favor of Adam Tavss. The families of the deceased men are outraged. We will be hearing from them, and also attorney John Contini. For more information on this program please read this article. This story has not received the media attention it deserves. I hope to change that.

The link to the program can be found here.

On Sunday Sept 20 at 3pm central, 4pm eastern we will be running our weekly call in talk radio program about the Haleigh Cummings case. We will have our regular panel, and as always will be taking your questions and comments. Incidentally for the past several months this show has consistently been on the top five most popular radio programs aired on Blog Talk radio, many weeks it is the #1 News program.

The link to the Haleigh Cummings Update can be here.

To tune into any of our upcoming programs point your web browser to www.blogtalkradio.com a few minutes prior to the start of the program, BNN is a featured host so you will see the listen live link on the front page.

I hope that you will be able to join us for these three very interesting programs.

You can bet your bottom dollar that we will have the hottest news updates on the search for Haleigh Cummings.

Simon Barrett

Anyone catch the tail end of NG last night?? The comments on the below link speak for themselves!

http://www.bloggernews.net/122289
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

https://victimsheartland.forumotion.com/forum.htm

Back to top Go down