Haleigh Cummings - Pond Search/Articles/Threads/Theories since Friday, 09/18/09

Page 1 of 11 1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

Go down

Normal Haleigh Cummings - Pond Search/Articles/Threads/Theories since Friday, 09/18/09

Post by Wrapitup on Fri Sep 18, 2009 9:54 pm

http://www.news4jax.com/news/20987727/detail.html

Deputies Acive In Woods South Of Palatka
Residents Speculate Second Night Connected To Search For Haleigh Cummings

POSTED: Friday, September 18, 2009
UPDATED: 10:25 pm EDT September 18, 2009

PALATKA, Fla. -- A second night of police activity in Putnam County has more people speculating about a development in the search for 6-year-old Haleigh Cummings, but authorities have told Channel 4 there is nothing newsworthy going on.

Many people called and e-mailed Channel 4's newsroom Friday night about the search of a pond on Stokes Landing Road, off U.S. Highway 19 south of Palatka. Channel 4's Jennifer Bauer confirms that law enforcement has blocked roads leading to the pond.

Bauer was told by a man who rents pumps that the sheriff's office is using two of his pumps at the scene.

The activity comes 24 hours after police questioned Hank Croslin Jr., the brother of Haleigh's stepmother and the last person to see Haleigh. Croslin was arrested earlier this week on a charge of grand theft of a firearm -- a charge totally unrelated to the Haleigh Cumming case.

Sheriff's officials said Croslin's wife, Lindsey, and two others were to come in on Friday for questioning.

Misty Croslin, who has since married Haleigh's father, put Haleigh to bed in a Satsuma mobile home the night of Feb. 9. Before dawn the next morning, she was gone.

Earlier Friday, the Putnam County Sheriff's Office issued a statement to dispel rumors circulating that they were searching for or had found Haleigh.

Lt. Johnny Greenwood said, "There have been no significant developments to report."

When directly questioned about what residence said appeared to be law enforcement searing and area in southern Putnam County, the sheriff's official told Channel 4 it was a training exercise.

Channel 4 will remain in Putnam County while this activity continues. Expect more coverage Saturday on the local station.
----------
Note: I have police scanner on in Putnum County.

Last edited by Wrapitup on Wed Sep 23, 2009 6:10 pm; edited 5 times in total

Nine-tenths of wisdom is appreciation. Go find somebody’s hand and squeeze it, while there’s time.
-- Dale Dauten--

Thank you RAINE for all you ARE!! I will ALWAYS hold you in my Heart!!
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

https://victimsheartland.forumotion.com/forum.htm

Back to top Go down

Normal Re: Haleigh Cummings - Pond Search/Articles/Threads/Theories since Friday, 09/18/09

Post by Wrapitup on Fri Sep 18, 2009 10:00 pm

Per my sources, this is big..have roads blocked off..dive team. Trying not to get my hopes up!!

Nine-tenths of wisdom is appreciation. Go find somebody’s hand and squeeze it, while there’s time.
-- Dale Dauten--

Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Normal Re: Haleigh Cummings - Pond Search/Articles/Threads/Theories since Friday, 09/18/09

Post by Wrapitup on Fri Sep 18, 2009 10:14 pm

Undocumented report: 2 bodies have been found

-- Dale Dauten--

Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup on Fri Sep 18, 2009 10:17 pm

Possible Search For Haleigh Cummings?
Taren Reed Created: 9/18/2009 6:54:12 PM Updated: 9/18/2009 10:44:49 PM
Recommend (1) Print Article Email Article Larger Smaller

SATSUMA, FL -- Lots of activity in Putnam County has led to dozens of calls into First Coast News, claiming the body of Haleigh Cummings has been found.

Officials tell First Coast News they are dredging a pond in Palatka, but will not confirm if it is related to a search for Haleigh.

First Coast News' Jessica Clark spoke with Haleigh's father, Ronald Cummings, who said he has not been contacted by anyone in regards to Haleigh being found. However, he did say he doesn't expect to be the first notified.

He said Haleigh's mother, Crystal Sheffield, has contacted him about this.

Marie Griffis, Haleigh's grandmother, also told First Coast News she has not been contacted by the sheriff's office and is unaware of any findings.

A viewer called First Coast News about around 8:30 p.m. and said customers at an auction house off Highway 17 have said family members told them Haleigh's body has been found.

Haleigh was 5-years-old when she vanished Feb. 10, from her father's mobile home, just outside the community of Satsuma.

Misty Croslin-Cummings was babysitting Haleigh that night when she says she woke about 3 a.m. and noticed the kitchen light on. The back door was propped open with a brick and Haleigh was missing.

Misty's brother, 23-year-old Hank Croslin, was recently questioned by investigators in connection to the case. Hank was arrested on a grand theft charge; three other inmates were also questioned.

Hank and his wife were questioned earlier in the case by investigators.

Misty was questioned by investigators. Tim Miller with Equusearch administered a polygraph test requested by Misty. Miller says she told him she wanted to clear her name. He says Croslin-Cummings 'failed miserably.'

Miller says Croslin-Cummings wanted to do more, so she took a voice analysis test.

CLICK HERE TO HEAR MISTY'S VOICE ANALYSIS TEST

He says she failed that too, and he says she was uncooperative with a hypnotist.

CLICK HERE TO SEE MISTY UNDER HYPNOSIS

A Cape Cod couple was also questioned in Haleigh's disappearance. The Cape Cod Times reported Florida authorities questioned the couple at the South Yarmouth state police barracks. Investigators told the Cape Cod Times they were following up on a tip that Haleigh had been spotted in a Walmart in the area.

Stay with First Coast News and firstcoastnews.com for the latest information.

http://www.firstcoastnews.com/news/local/news-article.aspx?storyid=145240&catid=3

-- Dale Dauten--

Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup on Fri Sep 18, 2009 10:21 pm

Putnum County Police Scanner:

http://www.radioreference.com/apps/audio/?ctid=369

-- Dale Dauten--

Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by CritterFan1 on Fri Sep 18, 2009 10:30 pm

Do you think that Misty's brother gave them the info about where to look for the angel's little body??
I never thought that her little body would ever be found. Had given up hope for closure. RIP :littleangel:
CritterFan1
CritterFan1

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup on Fri Sep 18, 2009 10:32 pm

http://www.wftv.com/news/20998031/detail.html

Divers Search Lake In Haleigh Cummings Case
Posted: 11:14 pm EDT September 18, 2009

PUTNAM COUNTY, Fla. -- Dive crews in Putnam County searched a lake Friday night for evidence in the Haleigh Cummings case.

Sources tell Eyewitness News that crews did not find a body, but they did find evidence in the case.

Haleigh disappeared from her home in Satsuma in February.

Thursday night, authorities questioned the brother of Haleigh’s stepmother, Misty Croslin.

Hank Croslin was under arrest on grand theft charges unrelated to Haleigh’s case.

Detectives also questioned three other inmates about the girl’s disappearance.

-- Dale Dauten--

Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup on Fri Sep 18, 2009 10:38 pm

Supposedly, a live news crew is on the scene and will break in with any news:

http://www.news4jax.com/video/15505198/index.html

-- Dale Dauten--

Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by CritterFan1 on Fri Sep 18, 2009 10:40 pm

thanks for the link.
CritterFan1
CritterFan1

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup on Fri Sep 18, 2009 10:42 pm

Deputies Searching Putnam Woods, Pond
Family Told Search Is Connected To Missing Haleigh Cummings
UPDATED: 11:14 pm EDT September 18, 2009

PALATKA, Fla. -- Putnam County authorities said there's nothing newsworthy going on, but Haleigh Cumming's family told Channel 4 that a search of woods and a pond south of Palatka that continued late Friday night is connected to the 6-year-old's disappearance.

It's a second night of police activity in Putnam County that had people speculating about a development in the search for the Satsuma girl missing since February. Many people called and e-mailed Channel 4's newsroom Friday night about the search of a pond on Stokes Landing Road, off U.S. Highway 19 south of Palatka. Channel 4's Jennifer Bauer confirms that law enforcement has blocked roads leading to the pond.
Bauer was told by a man whose employees were pumping water at the request of the sheriff's office they would likely be on scene all night. The man said the sheriff's office would not tell him what they were looking for.

Putnam County Sheriff's Office booking photo of Hank Croslin Jr.

The activity comes 24 hours after police questioned Hank Croslin Jr.. He is the brother of Haleigh's stepmother, who is the last person to see Haleigh before she disappeared.

Croslin was arrested earlier this week on a charge of grand theft of a firearm -- a charge unrelated to the Haleigh Cumming case.
Sheriff's officials said Croslin's wife, Lindsey, and two others were to come in on Friday for questioning.
Misty Croslin, who has since married Haleigh's father, put Haleigh to bed in a Satsuma mobile home the night of Feb. 9. Before dawn the next morning, she was gone.

Earlier Friday, the Putnam County Sheriff's Office issued a statement to dispel rumors circulating that they were searching for or had found Haleigh.
Lt. Johnny Greenwood said, "There have been no significant developments to report."

When directly questioned about what residence said appeared to be law enforcement searing and area in southern Putnam County, the sheriff's official told Channel 4 it was a training exercise.

IMO, they are playing it down.

-- Dale Dauten--

Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup on Fri Sep 18, 2009 10:44 pm

LOL, BJ called me in the middle of this to say hello to all. She has been completely out of the cyber loop..didn't even know Tommy Croslin had been arrested.

She said to tell everyone hello, she misses us..her puter and VH!!! peace chug

-- Dale Dauten--

Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup on Fri Sep 18, 2009 10:51 pm

Deputies Searching Putnam Woods, Pond
Family Told Search Is Connected To Missing Haleigh Cummings
UPDATED: 11:44 pm EDT September 18, 2009

PALATKA, Fla. -- Putnam County authorities said there's nothing newsworthy going on, but Haleigh Cumming's family told Channel 4 that a search of woods and a pond south of Palatka that continued late Friday night is connected to the 6-year-old's disappearance.
It's a second night of police activity in Putnam County that had people speculating about a development in the search for the Satsuma girl missing since February.
Many people called and e-mailed Channel 4's newsroom Friday night about the search of a pond on Stokes Landing Road, off U.S. Highway 19 south of Palatka. Channel 4's Jennifer Bauer confirms that law enforcement has blocked roads leading to the pond.

A man tells Channel 4 the sheriff's office asked his pumping company to drain a pond off U.S Highway 19 south of Palatka.
Bauer was told by a man whose employees were pumping water at the request of the sheriff's office they would likely be on scene all night. The man said the sheriff's office would not tell him what they were looking for.
The activity comes 24 hours after police questioned Hank Croslin Jr.. He is the brother of Haleigh's stepmother, who is the last person to see Haleigh before she disappeared.

Putnam County Sheriff's Office booking photo of Hank Croslin Jr.
Croslin was arrested earlier this week on a charge of grand theft of a firearm -- a charge unrelated to the Haleigh Cumming case.
When questioned about what residence said appeared to be law enforcement searching an area in southern Putnam County, the sheriff's official told Channel 4 it was a routine training exercise.

If this is a duplicate..I w/delete later..lots going on now.

Last edited by Wrapitup on Fri Sep 18, 2009 10:52 pm; edited 1 time in total

-- Dale Dauten--

Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by CritterFan1 on Fri Sep 18, 2009 10:52 pm

I am confused about Ron saying he did not expect to be the first to be notified if HaLeigh ...why on earth would HE NOT be the first called. She vanished from his house and Ron had custody... IMO he would be the first called...
CritterFan1
CritterFan1

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup on Fri Sep 18, 2009 10:53 pm

CritterFan1 wrote:I am confused about Ron saying he did not expect to be the first to be notified if HaLeigh ...why on earth would HE NOT be the first called. She vanished from his house and Ron had custody... IMO he would be the first called...
Jr. is with Crystal this weekend, Thank God. I guess he figured they would let the mother know first. Who knows w/him?? I wonder if Misty is smoking her last cig.

-- Dale Dauten--

Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by CritterFan1 on Fri Sep 18, 2009 10:54 pm

This is terrible to say, but I do hope they do find her little body. The not knowing has to be the worst thing that any parents and family could ever go thru. I would rather face the terrible truth and have my child's body brought home.
CritterFan1
CritterFan1

Back to top Go down

Post by CritterFan1 on Fri Sep 18, 2009 10:55 pm

It is time for Misty and her charade to finally be over and the truth revealed. Finally.
CritterFan1
CritterFan1

Back to top Go down

Post by NiteSpinR on Fri Sep 18, 2009 11:01 pm

Wrap is there a lot of chatter on the scanner in Putnam?

Be Humble For You Are Made Of Earth~Be Noble For You Are Made Of Stars
NiteSpinR
NiteSpinR
Tech Support Admin
Tech  Support  Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup on Fri Sep 18, 2009 11:11 pm

Updated

Area residents said that while the pond is a 35-minute drive from the mobile home where Haleigh was last scene, but it's not that far from water access across the river from Satsuma.

Pic of pond

Last edited by Wrapitup on Fri Sep 18, 2009 11:13 pm; edited 1 time in total

-- Dale Dauten--

Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup on Fri Sep 18, 2009 11:12 pm

NiteSpinR wrote:Wrap is there a lot of chatter on the scanner in Putnam?
Of and on but nothing definitive.

-- Dale Dauten--

Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup on Fri Sep 18, 2009 11:20 pm

http://www.firstcoastnews.com/news/topstories/news-article.aspx?storyid=145240&catid=3

video

comments:

whipowill7 wrote:
Oh how I pray they find little Haleigh and FINALLY justice can be served.
9/18/2009 10:44 PM EDT on firstcoastnews.com

obguthr wrote:
Anyone else posting?

9/18/2009 11:00 PM EDT on firstcoastnews.com

Sober3996 wrote:
Seems strange that Ronald, who had custody at the time of Haleigh's disappearance, would state that he doesn't expect to be the first notified. Almost appears to be is an admission ofa direct connection to her disapperarance in some way, like his conscience is finally talking.
9/18/2009 11:08 PM EDT on firstcoastnews.com

obguthr wrote:
I know right?

9/18/2009 11:25 PM EDT on firstcoastnews.com

DownByTheBeach wrote:
This had to be a tip, there would be no body by now, only bones!
9/18/2009 11:29 PM EDT on firstcoastnews.com

mongo316 wrote:
As a resident here in Satsuma, I can atest first hand to how high emotions are, and ANY activity leads to speculation and rumor.. Which gets the wrong info flying around. We were at dinner in Palatka when the waitress, told us they were searching the MONDEX area, and in the space of 45 minutes, the rumor was they had found Haleigh. While I still pray for her safe return, it raises more ire, that after questioning Hank last night, Who is facing a severe charge, this activity happens.
9/18/2009 11:35 PM EDT on firstcoastnews.com

CeCerider wrote:
I was called at approximately 7:20 this evening with the news that Haleigh's remains had been found. This information came from someone who is usually a very reliable source, a native of the Palatka area. Why It was given to me with the added note that it had not been televised yet is unknown to me... But if the police have found something as this person claimed, they should tell everyone and let us all get some sleep
9/18/2009 11:37 PM EDT on firstcoastnews.com

DownByTheBeach wrote:
I agree mongo316, rumors run rampant and especially on the Internet where it get out of control.
9/18/2009 11:40 PM EDT on firstcoastnews.com

CeCerider wrote:
Our thoughts and prayers, were that she would be found alive, but now with the uncertainty, It is difficult to find peace to get any sleep
9/18/2009 11:41 PM EDT on firstcoastnews.com
Recommend Report Abuse Permalink

ChihuahuaLvr wrote:
If you look on the map, this "Stokes Landing Road" area where this pond is located, is just across the river from where Haleigh lived at (Green Lane/Buffalo Bluff Road). It makes me wonder if someone transported Haleigh by boat to this area/burial. It seems the bodies are almost always found near their homes. Very sad, but I hope for closure for the family.

Last edited by Wrapitup on Fri Sep 18, 2009 11:27 pm; edited 1 time in total

-- Dale Dauten--

Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by NiteSpinR on Fri Sep 18, 2009 11:24 pm

from my experience, if there was something serious going on there would be a lot of chattering between the officers checking in and out at the scene.

NiteSpinR
NiteSpinR
Tech Support Admin
Tech  Support  Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by TerryRose on Fri Sep 18, 2009 11:26 pm

OMG, I still cling to the hope she is still alive and won't be found as a body! I do hope they will find some evidence, however. They must have some good lead to go on if they are draining a specific pond looking though. Thanks, Wrap and friends, for posting this late-breaking news.
TerryRose
TerryRose

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup on Fri Sep 18, 2009 11:27 pm

NiteSpinR wrote:from my experience, if there was something serious going on there would be a lot of chattering between the officers checking in and out at the scene.
There are two scanners..one offline. The one online is PCSO.

-- Dale Dauten--

Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by mommyof3kids on Fri Sep 18, 2009 11:38 pm

Oh Boy.. just got done reading the ENTIRE thread and my heart is sinking right now.. I am with critter on this one, it will be horribly sad if indeed they do find precious HL's little body in there, but at the same time, it will help bring closure, not on her life, but on what happened to her all this time.

Wrap~
I know how deeply passionate you are about this particular case and I truly thank you for all of the above links and posts, with out your compassion for these cases, I would be lost!! ❤
mommyof3kids
mommyof3kids

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup on Fri Sep 18, 2009 11:43 pm

I think they have probably done all they will do tonight as far as media coverage. Hard to say if Haleigh (sorry to say this..but would only bones crying) was found OR specific evidence (a blanket? breathing machine? her clothes?). But Something HAS happened.

MOO! Back door/911 call staged.

Can you imagine what GGMA Syke's home is like right now? Again..I had confirmation Jr. is w/Crystal and Marie for the weekend. Thank Goodness!!

Justice for Haleigh!

-- Dale Dauten--

Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by mommyof3kids on Fri Sep 18, 2009 11:47 pm

I am surprised that there isn't a lot of media coverage as of right now.. all i see are the same posts you posted above! You would think the media would be staked out there with their tents and all.

I remember there being a media frenzy when they searched Crystals family property because they reported burring a dead horse, but shiznit on a shingle this is just after Misty's creepy brother was arrested and questioned in JAIL.. Hello Media.. where are you to give us the updates we have been longing for???
mommyof3kids
mommyof3kids

Back to top Go down

Post by mommyof3kids on Fri Sep 18, 2009 11:52 pm

OK this is from WfTF TV

PUTNAM COUNTY, Fla. -- Dive crews in Putnam County searched a lake Friday night for evidence in the Haleigh Cummings case.
Sources tell Eyewitness News that crews did not find a body, but they did find evidence in the case.

I also saw it posted above, but what stood out to me is that they did find evidence in this case at that scene, which can only mean she is either in the lake or around there somewhere! They haven't found any evidence any where else from what I can remember, so this has to be the area that her precious body is :sorry2:
mommyof3kids
mommyof3kids

Back to top Go down

Post by TerryRose on Fri Sep 18, 2009 11:52 pm

Yes, thank God Jr. is with Crystal and Marie---I hope somehow they can keep him there permanently. The goings-on at the Cummings residence and with the father recently is just no place for kids anyway, and now this--whatever is breaking with his sister Haleigh---OMG, I don't know if I can sleep tonight just thinking about little Haleigh. crying
TerryRose
TerryRose

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup on Fri Sep 18, 2009 11:56 pm

TerryRose wrote:Yes, thank God Jr. is with Crystal and Marie---I hope somehow they can keep him there permanently. The goings-on at the Cummings residence and with the father recently is just no place for kids anyway, and now this--whatever is breaking with his sister Haleigh---OMG, I don't know if I can sleep tonight just thinking about little Haleigh. crying
Amen, Terry Rose!!

I think we all have to come to grips with the fact Haleigh is not going to come "Home" (wherever that is) alive. Even typing these words are very painful!

-- Dale Dauten--

Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by jeanne1807 on Fri Sep 18, 2009 11:56 pm

I can't imagine there will be much left to find. This is soooo sad.

I think this whole Satsuma crew has known about this from day one.

Is Ron as involved as Misty?
jeanne1807
jeanne1807

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup on Fri Sep 18, 2009 11:59 pm

mommyof3kids wrote:I am surprised that there isn't a lot of media coverage as of right now.. all i see are the same posts you posted above! You would think the media would be staked out there with their tents and all.

I remember there being a media frenzy when they searched Crystals family property because they reported burring a dead horse, but shiznit on a shingle this is just after Misty's creepy brother was arrested and questioned in JAIL.. Hello Media.. where are you to give us the updates we have been longing for???
I am not surprised because it is Putnum County. I think this weekend will be the clincher.

I pray that there is an arrest made very, very soon.

No wonder the Croslin's wanted to get the hell out of Dodge. It all makes sense now. WHY would Misty call Tommy FIRST before calling 911??? Oh, BTW..they found the gun he stole but I do not know details at this point.

-- Dale Dauten--

Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by mommyof3kids on Sat Sep 19, 2009 12:04 am

You are RIGHT.. she did call Tommy first, so you think he helped get rid of the body, or do you think she called him when she got home that night and HL wasn't there because she knew he had her?

WOW, so many theories going through my head right now on what happened that night!
mommyof3kids
mommyof3kids

Back to top Go down

Post by adelacruz on Sat Sep 19, 2009 12:11 am

Wow!! Thanks for alerting me Ray Ray! Idk what to say... Hope everybody gets closure..
adelacruz
adelacruz

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup on Sat Sep 19, 2009 12:12 am

mommyof3kids wrote:You are RIGHT.. she did call Tommy first, so you think he helped get rid of the body, or do you think she called him when she got home that night and HL wasn't there because she knew he had her?

WOW, so many theories going through my head right now on what happened that night!
Not sure. I think he may have helped her..remember..the van (owned by the sis in law (I think - Chelsea) was gone. Had a scratch.

This looks like it will be another case of a child's remains found very close to the residence.

This still bugs me:

Caylee's Memorial was 02/10/09. Right after that, Breaking News that a 5 year old is missing from her bed in Satsuma...a mere hour from Orlando.

Again, MOO!! I think Misty looks up to Casey. Please don't throw things at me. faint

-- Dale Dauten--

Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by adelacruz on Sat Sep 19, 2009 12:16 am

But I will say this... I'm hugging my Penny extra close tonight ❤
adelacruz
adelacruz

Back to top Go down

Post by mommyof3kids on Sat Sep 19, 2009 12:17 am

OMG, I am so glad you brought up the Van with scratches Wrap... That always bothered the crap out of me, and the fact that wasn't that van searched by LE a long time back? I thought I remeber hearing the sis-laws story and it didn't make sense at the time, but I can NOT for the life of me remember what her story was?? Wonder where I can find that article now.. it was WAY back in the beginning..

and NO PROB Peanut for the update.. you have been there for me when I needed them!! Love you chiclet!!
mommyof3kids
mommyof3kids

Back to top Go down

Post by NiteSpinR on Sat Sep 19, 2009 12:17 am

Of course we would assume that Misty's brother may be connected or could have helped her dispose of the body.
Consider what we have speculated about Lee Anthony.

NiteSpinR
NiteSpinR
Tech Support Admin
Tech  Support  Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by mommyof3kids on Sat Sep 19, 2009 12:18 am

Yes, Peanut, My Kenzer Wenzer is right next to me, and I am not sure I can put her in her bed tonight.. might just have to give in AGAIN tonight..
mommyof3kids
mommyof3kids

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup on Sat Sep 19, 2009 12:19 am

Renewed search for missing child
By CHAD SMITH | More by this reporter | chad.smith@staugustine.com | Posted: Saturday, September 19, 2009 ; Updated: 12:45 AM on Saturday, September 19, 2009

While detectives in Putnam County this week interviewed the brother of the woman who was watching HaLeigh Ann-Marie Cummings the night she disappeared, their colleagues went back to work combing around rural Satsuma for any sign of the girl.
Investigators with the Putnam County Sheriff's Office on Thursday interviewed Hank "Tommy" Croslin Jr. about the case.

Croslin is the 23-year-old brother of Misty Cummings, who married HaLeigh's father on March 12, one month after the little girl disappeared.

http://www.staugustine.com/stories/091909/news_091909_020.shtml

In a statement, department spokesman Lt. Johnny Greenwood confirmed the interview took place but added, "I will not release any details surrounding the interview."

Croslin was arrested Tuesday on a grand theft charge unrelated to HaLeigh's disappearance.
He was being held at the Putnam County jail Friday on $50,004 bond.

The Palatka Daily News reported that three other jail inmates were also interviewed.
An independent source said investigators talked to more people than that.

Telephone messages left with Sheriff's Office officials were not immediately returned Friday evening.
St. Johns County Sheriff David Shoar said Friday that members of his special operations team -- which includes the SWAT and dive teams -- were again called on Wednesday to help Putnam County investigators search for any sign of the girl, but he could not say where or why the search was being conducted.
Putnam County Sheriff Jeff Hardy submitted a "mutual-aid request" on Wednesday, asking for help from neighboring counties, Shoar said.

"They've requested assistance from our special operations team, and we are providing that," Shoar said.

The St. Johns County Sheriff's Office has been involved in several steps of the investigation into the disappearance of and the search for HaLeigh, who was reported missing from her family's mobile home near the St. Johns River in Satsuma at about 3 a.m. on Feb. 10.

That night, Haleigh and her 4-year-old brother were left in the care of Misty Croslin -- their father's live-in, 17-year-old girlfriend who later became Cummings' wife.

Cummings was working a late shift at a Palatka plant that manufactures sections of steel bridges.
Croslin told police that Ronald Cummings came home from work at about 3 a.m., about the same time she woke up and discovered HaLeigh was missing.
The rear door to the trailer had been propped open, Croslin said.
In the weeks that followed, dozens of agencies conducted a massive manhunt for HaLeigh, whose sixth birthday was Aug. 17.
Police have never announced a suspect or a motive in the case.

"Sheriff Hardy realizes the importance of keeping the public involved in this case, and appreciates all of the leads that have been provided," Greenwood wrote in the statement. "Every lead that is provided is acted on by investigators.

"Although we continue to interview people in this case every single day, there have been no significant developments to report."

-- Dale Dauten--

Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by mommyof3kids on Sat Sep 19, 2009 12:22 am

by NiteSpinR Today at 12:17 am

Of course we would assume that Misty's brother may be connected or could have helped her dispose of the body.
Consider what we have speculated about Lee Anthony.

What's up with these brothers that would protect their sisters to risk their own lives? WTF, I love my bro's but would NEVER assist with a crime or covering up a crime.. NO WAY NO HOW!!
mommyof3kids
mommyof3kids

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup on Sat Sep 19, 2009 12:22 am

Just heard on the scanner!

Haleigh
Croslin
attorney

along with a phone number

-- Dale Dauten--

Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by mommyof3kids on Sat Sep 19, 2009 12:28 am

NO WAY.. I need to get that link will go up thread
mommyof3kids
mommyof3kids

Back to top Go down

Post by mommyof3kids on Sat Sep 19, 2009 12:32 am

wrap, is it dead some of the time, cause all I hear is a little tiny bit of static?
mommyof3kids
mommyof3kids

Back to top Go down

Post by mommyof3kids on Sat Sep 19, 2009 12:32 am

just heard something.. damn wish i knew codes
mommyof3kids
mommyof3kids

Back to top Go down

Post by mommyof3kids on Sat Sep 19, 2009 12:34 am

Where is weaver Rd? K, sorry for posting everything I hear on the scanner, but I am totally freaking out right now that they are really onto something here!!
mommyof3kids
mommyof3kids

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup on Sat Sep 19, 2009 12:35 am

mommyof3kids wrote:just heard something.. damn wish i knew codes
Tell me what it said to the best of your ability.

-- Dale Dauten--

Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup on Sat Sep 19, 2009 12:38 am

http://www.firstcoastnews.com/video/default.aspx?aid=164678

-- Dale Dauten--

Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by mommyof3kids on Sat Sep 19, 2009 12:38 am

I think it was just referring to a cop.. something like papa 54 or some number after papa... but I did hear them say papa.... what ever number are you still at weaver road!!!
mommyof3kids
mommyof3kids

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup on Sat Sep 19, 2009 12:50 am

http://www.radioreference.com/apps/audio/?feedId=1726

-- Dale Dauten--

Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup on Sat Sep 19, 2009 12:54 am

Possible Search For Haleigh Cummings?
Taren Reed Created: 9/18/2009 6:54:12 PM Updated: 9/19/2009 1:43:40 AM
Recommend (3) Print Article Email Article Larger Smaller

http://www.firstcoastnews.com/news/topstories/news-article.aspx?storyid=145240&catid=3

SATSUMA, FL -- Lots of activity in Putnam County has led to dozens of calls into First Coast News, claiming the body of Haleigh Cummings has been found.

Officials tell First Coast News they are dredging a pond in Palatka, but will not confirm if it is related to a search for Haleigh.

At her home in Welatka, Haleigh's paternal great-grandmother, Annette Sykes told First Coast News' Jennifer Lindgren she'd gotten word of police activity in the Stokes Landing area south of Palatka.

Sykes says raced to the scene, to find deputies and investigators working in the woods. When Sykes questioned the investigators and asked if they were looking for Haleigh, she says they would not give her a yes or no answer, and told her she could not get any closer to the scene.

Neighbors describe the area as heavily wooded, undeveloped private property that is hard to access. They say deputies used bulldozers to widen a dirt road through the trees so pumping equipment could be brought down to the pond.

The sound of generators could be heard down by the pond Friday night.

Neighbors say they've never seen investigators search the approximately three-acre pond, though it is near a part of the St. Johns River directly across from Satsuma.

Sykes says she is certain the search has to do with Haleigh.

First Coast News' Jessica Clark spoke with Haleigh's father, Ronald Cummings, who said he has not been contacted by anyone in regards to Haleigh being found. However, he did say he doesn't expect to be the first notified.

He said Haleigh's mother, Crystal Sheffield, has contacted him about this.

Marie Griffis, Haleigh's grandmother, also told First Coast News she has not been contacted by the sheriff's office and is unaware of any findings.

A viewer called First Coast News about around 8:30 p.m. and said customers at an auction house off Highway 17 have said family members told them Haleigh's body has been found.

Haleigh was 5-years-old when she vanished Feb. 10, from her father's mobile home, just outside the community of Satsuma.

Misty Croslin-Cummings was babysitting Haleigh that night when she says she woke about 3 a.m. and noticed the kitchen light on. The back door was propped open with a brick and Haleigh was missing.

Misty's brother, 23-year-old Hank Croslin, was recently questioned by investigators in connection to the case. Hank was arrested on a grand theft charge; three other inmates were also questioned.

Hank and his wife were questioned earlier in the case by investigators.

Misty was questioned by investigators. Tim Miller with Equusearch administered a polygraph test requested by Misty. Miller says she told him she wanted to clear her name. He says Croslin-Cummings 'failed miserably.'

Miller says Croslin-Cummings wanted to do more, so she took a voice analysis test.
----------
They will NOT confirm if they are looking for Haleigh to GGMA Sykes.

-- Dale Dauten--

Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 11 1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum