Victim's Heartland
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Haleigh Cummings - Pond Search/Articles/Threads/Theories since Friday, 09/18/09

+13
charminglane
laga
ladyjustice37
cherylz
artgal16
Marica
adelacruz
jeanne1807
mommyof3kids
TerryRose
NiteSpinR
CritterFan1
Wrapitup
17 posters

Page 2 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 9, 10, 11  Next

Go down

Haleigh Cummings - Pond Search/Articles/Threads/Theories since Friday, 09/18/09 - Page 2 Empty Re: Haleigh Cummings - Pond Search/Articles/Threads/Theories since Friday, 09/18/09

Post by Wrapitup Sat Sep 19, 2009 12:54 am

Possible Search For Haleigh Cummings?
Taren Reed Created: 9/18/2009 6:54:12 PM Updated: 9/19/2009 1:43:40 AM
Recommend (3) Print Article Email Article Larger Smaller

http://www.firstcoastnews.com/news/topstories/news-article.aspx?storyid=145240&catid=3

SATSUMA, FL -- Lots of activity in Putnam County has led to dozens of calls into First Coast News, claiming the body of Haleigh Cummings has been found.

Officials tell First Coast News they are dredging a pond in Palatka, but will not confirm if it is related to a search for Haleigh.

At her home in Welatka, Haleigh's paternal great-grandmother, Annette Sykes told First Coast News' Jennifer Lindgren she'd gotten word of police activity in the Stokes Landing area south of Palatka.

Sykes says raced to the scene, to find deputies and investigators working in the woods. When Sykes questioned the investigators and asked if they were looking for Haleigh, she says they would not give her a yes or no answer, and told her she could not get any closer to the scene.

Neighbors describe the area as heavily wooded, undeveloped private property that is hard to access. They say deputies used bulldozers to widen a dirt road through the trees so pumping equipment could be brought down to the pond.

The sound of generators could be heard down by the pond Friday night.

Neighbors say they've never seen investigators search the approximately three-acre pond, though it is near a part of the St. Johns River directly across from Satsuma.

Sykes says she is certain the search has to do with Haleigh.

First Coast News' Jessica Clark spoke with Haleigh's father, Ronald Cummings, who said he has not been contacted by anyone in regards to Haleigh being found. However, he did say he doesn't expect to be the first notified.

He said Haleigh's mother, Crystal Sheffield, has contacted him about this.

Marie Griffis, Haleigh's grandmother, also told First Coast News she has not been contacted by the sheriff's office and is unaware of any findings.

A viewer called First Coast News about around 8:30 p.m. and said customers at an auction house off Highway 17 have said family members told them Haleigh's body has been found.

Haleigh was 5-years-old when she vanished Feb. 10, from her father's mobile home, just outside the community of Satsuma.

Misty Croslin-Cummings was babysitting Haleigh that night when she says she woke about 3 a.m. and noticed the kitchen light on. The back door was propped open with a brick and Haleigh was missing.

Misty's brother, 23-year-old Hank Croslin, was recently questioned by investigators in connection to the case. Hank was arrested on a grand theft charge; three other inmates were also questioned.

Hank and his wife were questioned earlier in the case by investigators.

Misty was questioned by investigators. Tim Miller with Equusearch administered a polygraph test requested by Misty. Miller says she told him she wanted to clear her name. He says Croslin-Cummings 'failed miserably.'

Miller says Croslin-Cummings wanted to do more, so she took a voice analysis test.
----------
They will NOT confirm if they are looking for Haleigh to GGMA Sykes.

Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

https://victimsheartland.forumotion.com/forum.htm

Back to top Go down

Haleigh Cummings - Pond Search/Articles/Threads/Theories since Friday, 09/18/09 - Page 2 Empty Re: Haleigh Cummings - Pond Search/Articles/Threads/Theories since Friday, 09/18/09

Post by mommyof3kids Sat Sep 19, 2009 1:03 am

I also wanted to note that I found a website for the Police Scanner codes in case anyone else wants to know :)
http://pimall.com/nais/n.radio.code.html
mommyof3kids
mommyof3kids

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup Sat Sep 19, 2009 1:04 am

Search Moves to Mondex (watch video here)
http://www.palatkadailynews.com/articles/2009/09/19/news/news01.txt
Published: Saturday, September 19, 2009 1:49 AM EDT

Effort to find Haleigh Cummings involves several local agencies

Authorities begin draining L pond to make task easier

By Larry Sullivan

Palatka Daily News

Authorities are draining a large pond in the Mondex in their search for Haleigh Cummings, the 6-year-old Satsuma girl who vanished in February.

The decision to drain the pond followed two days of searching by police divers.

Removing water will �make the search easier,� said Maj. Gary Bowling, director of law enforcement for the Putnam County Sheriff�s Office.

�We got out here and we determined to do this the best, and really, to lessen the risk to divers, we needed to pump out a large volume of the water,� Bowling said. �We�re going to pump out a majority of the water and take a look and we�ll be back in business.�

Searchers have checked several ponds in the seven months since Haleigh disappeared, but this marks the first time one has been drained.

The Mondex property, southwest of Palatka near State Road 19, is notorious as a party location sometimes drawing large crowds.

Debris, such as abandoned tires and other items, is scattered across the area.

Officers on Thursday discovered about 100 marijuana plants being grown in pots next to the pond.

Draining what is known as the L pond could take two days, officials said. Water covers about 5 acres and reaches depths exceeding 5 feet.

As Bowling spoke, heavy equipment from the county Public Works Department widened and smoothed roads to the heavily wooded site.

Also, crews from Georgia-Pacific, the city of Palatka and the St. Johns River Water Management District brought in trailer-mounted pumps and pipes. In addition to providing equipment and personnel to install it, Bowling said they �engineering, advice and some other expertise.�

The property�s swampy conditions have made it difficult for searchers to work.

�The character of this area is that it is soaking wet,� Bowling said.

Authorities say Haleigh was last seen by neighbors about 8 p.m. on Feb. 9. She was reported missing about 3 a.m. Feb. 10 by Misty Croslin, her babysitter and then girlfriend to Haleigh�s father, Ronald Cummings. He was working a late shift at PDM Bridge, an industrial firm in Palatka.

Haleigh�s disappearance prompted a massive search for several days involving hundreds of law enforcement officers and volunteers.

No trace of the blond-haired kindergartener has been found.

As the search was under way, the sheriff�s Major Crimes Unit also began an intensive criminal investigation that has received more than 4,000 tips. Detectives have interviewed dozens of people.

The dual efforts have been assisted by officers from neighboring counties as well as several state agencies and federal law enforcement personnel.

Despite the work, no arrests have been made and authorities have not identified any persons of interest. Sheriff�s spokesman Lt. Johnny Greenwood has said repeatedly that the agency hopes to find Haleigh alive and return her to her family.

As for this week�s search at the Mondex, Bowling said �we�re searching it for evidence in the Haleigh Cummings case.�

He said law enforcement�s focus on the site was prompted by tips and information from detective interviews.

�We�ve had to prioritize tips in this case,� Bowling said. �This body of water has been brought up in a couple of occasions.�

Based on the information, authorities began searching it Thursday because �the weather is right and we�ve got enough personnel,� Bowling added.

This week, investigators have been interviewing the babysitter�s brother Hank Croslin Jr., who goes by Tommy, since his arrest Tuesday on a grand theft charge.

Officers also have interviewed Ronald Cummings numerous times. Both he and Haleigh�s mother, Crystal Sheffield, have been cleared of suspicion in the disappearance, authorities say.

But Misty Croslin, who married Ronald Cummings in March, has been described by the sheriff�s office as a person with key information. Investigators also say she has given inconsistent accounts of her activities on the night of Feb. 9.

Misty Cummings said she put Haleigh and her little brother to bed around 10 p.m. on Feb. 9, and awoke around 3 a.m. to discover the back door propped open and Haleigh missing.

Family members said Haleigh is not one to wander off alone in the middle of the night.

Conflicting stories began when Misty Cummings� described the clothing Haleigh wore to bed before she disappeared. The clothing she described was later found in the residence.

Later, questions about her conflicting stories during an interview on NBC�s �Today Show� resulted in a reply of silence.

On Aug 17, Haleigh�s sixth birthday, the sheriffs office issued a strongly worded statement about Misty Cummings.

�She has failed to provide any sort of detailed accounting of the hours during the late evening and early morning of Haleigh�s disappearance,� it said.

�Furthermore, physical evidence at the scene contradicts Misty�s sketchy account of her evening activities,� the statement said. �Any citizen with direct knowledge of Misty�s activities during that evening or into the early morning is encouraged to report that information to the Putnam County Sheriff�s Office.�

lsullivan@palatkadailynews.com
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup Sat Sep 19, 2009 1:06 am

mommyof3kids wrote:I also wanted to note that I found a website for the Police Scanner codes in case anyone else wants to know :)
http://pimall.com/nais/n.radio.code.html
Thanks!!!! Will post this later in "Quick Links".
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by mommyof3kids Sat Sep 19, 2009 1:13 am

No Prob, but I am still struggling with understanding what they are saying at times. They talk fast! I haven't heard any codes yet that have stuck out at me yet.. and thanks so much wrap for all the updated articles..!!! You rock!
mommyof3kids
mommyof3kids

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup Sat Sep 19, 2009 1:19 am

Thanks. This is WAY overdue!!

I wanted her to be alive so badly!
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by mommyof3kids Sat Sep 19, 2009 1:22 am

Code 3 blue water bay? Could that mean anything?
Code 3 is ER lights and siren but I have no idea where blue water bay is.. so it could have nothing to do with this case.. I am just wide ASS awake now and listening to the scanner, commenting here and on my FB.. I am almost seeing double cause I have had WAY too much Computer today.. but Oh well, I am dealing with the vertigo if it makes me blind.. LOL
Update...
Now he says he arrived at scene 10 97
mommyof3kids
mommyof3kids

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup Sat Sep 19, 2009 1:29 am

It could be other calls..and they have other frequencies.

Please don't go blind!! Listen to the scanner and don't look at the puter. :shock:
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by mommyof3kids Sat Sep 19, 2009 1:34 am

Ya I think you are right, I am just too tuned into hearing HL news, I need to remember there is other police activity.in satstuma. :roll:

No seriously though, I can only take so much more puter before I explode.. LOL. I am good for at least another 20 minute... I am determined..
mommyof3kids
mommyof3kids

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup Sat Sep 19, 2009 1:38 am

Here is the link to PCSO inmate search. Just type in last name.

If Misty or Ron are arrested, it will show later.

http://public.pcso.us/jail/history.aspx
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup Sat Sep 19, 2009 1:40 am

mommyof3kids wrote:Ya I think you are right, I am just too tuned into hearing HL news, I need to remember there is other police activity.in satstuma. :roll:

No seriously though, I can only take so much more puter before I explode.. LOL. I am good for at least another 20 minute... I am determined..
I am with you. Started this thread over 3 hours ago. Sleep is a good thing now.

Prayers for Haleigh! crying
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup Sat Sep 19, 2009 1:49 am

Snipped from above where they are draining:

"The Mondex property, southwest of Palatka near State Road 19, is notorious as a party location sometimes drawing large crowds.

Debris, such as abandoned tires and other items, is scattered across the area.

Officers on Thursday discovered about 100 marijuana plants being grown in pots next to the pond."

Bet the kids are none too happy about this! a fit

Last edited by Wrapitup on Sat Sep 19, 2009 2:09 am; edited 1 time in total
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by mommyof3kids Sat Sep 19, 2009 2:00 am

Wrap, I thought the marijuana finding was actually interesting and could possibly tie into this case. Just another theory and not saying I am all for it, but what if Misty was partying with a bunch of hard core drug dealers that night and her and Ron had been dealing but pissed them off at some point, so the drug dealers knew Ron was working that night and leuered(sp?) Misty (prob not hard cause she's a druggy) to a party or their house, got her F'ed up then had someone go to their house and take HL??? Just saying.. I think it could have been ANYONE at this point!!
mommyof3kids
mommyof3kids

Back to top Go down

Post by Marica Sat Sep 19, 2009 2:06 am

Last edited by Marica on Sat Sep 19, 2009 2:25 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Found better link for codes)
Marica
Marica

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup Sat Sep 19, 2009 2:08 am

mommyof3kids wrote:Wrap, I thought the marijuana finding was actually interesting and could possibly tie into this case. Just another theory and not saying I am all for it, but what if Misty was partying with a bunch of hard core drug dealers that night and her and Ron had been dealing but pissed them off at some point, so the drug dealers knew Ron was working that night and leuered(sp?) Misty (prob not hard cause she's a druggy) to a party or their house, got her F'ed up then had someone go to their house and take HL??? Just saying.. I think it could have been ANYONE at this point!!
I think you are really on to something!!!! Many have said this was over drugs. Or..what if she took Haleigh down there with her and she fell in and drowned??

Thank God for xanax! Otherwise..I would never sleep tonight!!

This poor child..and to think ANYONE suspected Crystal and Marie. :mad:
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Marica Sat Sep 19, 2009 2:13 am

Other Codes
Code 1 Do so at your convenience.
Code 2 Urgent.
Code 3 Emergency/lights and siren.
Code 4 No further assistance is needed.
Code 5 Stakeout.
Code 6 Responding from a long distance.
Code 7 Mealtime.
Code 8 Request cover/backup.
Code 9 Set up a roadblock.
Code 10 Bomb threat
Code 12 Notify news media
Code 20 Officer needs assistance
Code 22 Restricted radio traffic
Code 30 Officer needs HELP - EMERGENCY!
Code 33 Mobile emergency - clear this radio channel.
Code 43 TAC forces committed.
AID Public Safety Assistance
Marica
Marica

Back to top Go down

Post by mommyof3kids Sat Sep 19, 2009 2:14 am

Well, all I know, is they better give more details other then, we are just running a test run, by tomorrow morning... The public deserves to know what the heck is really going on in satsuma, or all of Putnam County for that matter.. :pale:
mommyof3kids
mommyof3kids

Back to top Go down

Post by Marica Sat Sep 19, 2009 2:32 am

Seems a strange time for a drill or training op. in this area. I wonder why they are so secretive about what they are doing. Would too many people get in the way or what?
Marica
Marica

Back to top Go down

Post by CritterFan1 Sat Sep 19, 2009 3:07 am

Wrapitup wrote:
mommyof3kids wrote:Wrap, I thought the marijuana finding was actually interesting and could possibly tie into this case. Just another theory and not saying I am all for it, but what if Misty was partying with a bunch of hard core drug dealers that night and her and Ron had been dealing but pissed them off at some point, so the drug dealers knew Ron was working that night and leuered(sp?) Misty (prob not hard cause she's a druggy) to a party or their house, got her F'ed up then had someone go to their house and take HL??? Just saying.. I think it could have been ANYONE at this point!!
I think you are really on to something!!!! Many have said this was over drugs. Or..what if she took Haleigh down there with her and she fell in and drowned??

Thank God for xanax! Otherwise..I would never sleep tonight!!

This poor child..and to think ANYONE suspected Crystal and Marie. :mad:
maybe she did drown when M was all messed up..... that could be part of her 'dream' theory. Still no arrests in their names, just checked wraps link to the jail.

Last edited by CritterFan1 on Sat Sep 19, 2009 3:08 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : changed a letter)
CritterFan1
CritterFan1

Back to top Go down

Post by Marica Sat Sep 19, 2009 3:26 am

Betting there is more to this than an accidental drowning. Children are used as payment for drugs. I don't believe for a minute that misty wouldn't have given up anything for some sort of drug high. She doesn't appear to me to be someone who really cares about anyone but herself. I seem to recall her mentioning Haleigh, as "THAT LITTLE GIRL" !
Marica
Marica

Back to top Go down

Post by NiteSpinR Sat Sep 19, 2009 3:47 am

and what will become of the poor innocent little marijuana plants? smoking (would offering my services get me arrested?)
Sorry... :worshipper: completely inappropriate
but i only smoke here! smoking
NiteSpinR
NiteSpinR
Tech Support Admin
Tech  Support  Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by NiteSpinR Sat Sep 19, 2009 4:04 am

Marica wrote:Betting there is more to this than an accidental drowning. Children are used as payment for drugs. I don't believe for a minute that misty wouldn't have given up anything for some sort of drug high. She doesn't appear to me to be someone who really cares about anyone but herself. I seem to recall her mentioning Haleigh, as "THAT LITTLE GIRL" !
Your right. She uttered something like "I loved that little girl like she was my own, and she loved me."
this was reported on WFTV on 2-12-09. I noticed that it sounds like she was speaking in past tense (loved) but I didn't listen to the video so I'm not certain these are her exact words.
NiteSpinR
NiteSpinR
Tech Support Admin
Tech  Support  Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by jeanne1807 Sat Sep 19, 2009 4:30 am

Now I can't sleep.
jeanne1807
jeanne1807

Back to top Go down

Post by CritterFan1 Sat Sep 19, 2009 5:52 am

NiteSpiner, it was too weird at the time because she repeated just about what KC had said about Caylee. MC dies not know the meaning of the word love.
CritterFan1
CritterFan1

Back to top Go down

Post by CritterFan1 Sat Sep 19, 2009 6:39 am

crying
CritterFan1
CritterFan1

Back to top Go down

Post by Marica Sat Sep 19, 2009 7:27 am

Haleigh Cummings Body Not Found; Lake Drained, to Be Searched This Weekend

Haleigh CummingsThe latest news reports out of Palatka, Florida indicate that the body of Haleigh Cummings was not found in a lake dredged Friday evening. Major Gary Bowling of the Sheriff's Office told WAWS that a search would be conducted in the area of the drained lake during the weekend.
http://www.associatedcontent.com/article/2190839/haleigh_cummings_body_not_found_lake.html

So sick, afraid she will be found dead, yet cannot let go of hope that she is alive.
Marica
Marica

Back to top Go down

Post by CritterFan1 Sat Sep 19, 2009 8:56 am

poor little haLeigh
CritterFan1
CritterFan1

Back to top Go down

Post by adelacruz Sat Sep 19, 2009 9:46 am

Any updates?? Lemme go see..
adelacruz
adelacruz

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 19, 2009 10:13 am

10:16 a.m. EDT, September 19, 2009

PUTNAM COUNTY - Putnam County deputies are denying that their draining of a pond not far from the home of Haleigh Cummings is related to the search for the missing 6-year-old, according to a report by Central Florida News 13.

Dive teams have been searching a pond northwest of Satsuma since Thursday.

Haleigh has been missing from her Satsuma home since February.
http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/local/crime/orl-bk-haleigh-cummings-investigation-091909,0,2354838.story
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 19, 2009 10:16 am

Putnam County deputies on the scene Saturday morning, however, told News 13 they were actually looking for stolen property taken from another nearby home, and the search was not connected to Haleigh at all.
http://www.cfnews13.com/News/Local/2009/9/19/lake_drained_to_look_for_haleigh.html
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 19, 2009 10:18 am

http://www.myfoxorlando.com/dpp/news/cummings_case/091809_two_questioned_haleigh
Spokesman: Search not related to Haleigh Cummings

PUTNAM COUNTY, Fla. (WOFL FOX 35) - Search crews and a surveillance helicopter have been checking an area of Interlachen off U.S. Highway 19 in North Central Florida. Detectives in Putnam County say they found a field of marijuana.

Crews have been busy pulling out plants all day. There is no word on any arrests at this time.

FOX 35's Jacksonville affiliate, WAWS TV, had a crew which shadowed law enforcement agents throughout the afternoon and inquired about whether there was a possible connection between the discovery of the marijuana field and ongoing search for missing Haleigh Cummings.

Rumors had surfaced on Internet chat boards and among some in the community of Satsuma, where the child disappeared from her father's mobile home in February.

Major Gary Bowling with the PCSO said while out there, detectives found something "suspicious" and called in more investigators, but was quick to point out that there was no connection to Haleigh Cummings. Bowling did confirm on Friday evening that a small lake off U.S. Hwy 19 is being drained and a search of the area will be conducted over the weekend.

Earlier in the day, there were dive teams and special crews from the Florida Department of Law Enforcement and St. Johns County Sheriff's Office, but they were there on a training exercise according to news sources.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by CritterFan1 Sat Sep 19, 2009 10:26 am

IMO they drained the pond looking for evidence.....at one time maybe little Haleigh was there, and then possibly moved. Look at Caylee, before her death I never imagined a child's remains being moved around that much. There will be more to come. You can feel it humming.
CritterFan1
CritterFan1

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup Sat Sep 19, 2009 10:30 am

I do not believe all this just for pot plants..GGMA Sykes asked LE if the search was about Haleigh and he said, "I cannot say yes or no." One could read that as: "actually..we are looking for pot but hey,,you never know."

Give me a Break!
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 19, 2009 10:33 am

What the heck????? So many stories what are we to believe? Just tell us the truth!
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 19, 2009 10:36 am

Possible Search For Haleigh Cummings?
Updated: 9/19/2009 8:41:18 AM SATSUMA, FL --

http://www.firstcoastnews.com/news/local/news-article.aspx?storyid=145240&catid=3

There is no new information in the article although it is dated today it is the same article wrap has already posted.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup Sat Sep 19, 2009 10:38 am

http://blinkoncrime.com/
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 19, 2009 10:41 am

lindamarie, this could be a two fold investigation.

Hank Jr. might have told them about the "pot" field & hinted at information about the pond & Haleigh.

It makes perfect sense that Misty called Hank Jr. the night Haleigh disappeared, he got the van from sister in law, they removed Haleigh & possibly put her in the pond. just speculating.

Hank is in trouble w/gun theft, probably a felony, I said earlier Hank probably had information to trade for having that charge reduced or dismissed.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup Sat Sep 19, 2009 10:42 am

Pond Drained in Search for Evidence in Haleigh Case
TJ Hart

Authorities in Putnam County are busy this weekend draining a large pond in the Mondex property in their search for evidence in the disappearance of Haleigh Cummings, the 6-year-old Satsuma girl who vanished in February.

The decision to drain the pond followed two days of searching by police divers.
The Mondex property, which is southwest of Palatka near State Road 19, has the reputation for being large a party location. As you first heard on The Sky, officers discovered about 100 marijuana plants being grown in pots next to the that pond on Thursday.
Sources say the decision to drain the pond coincides with several things including the discovery a good-sized marijuana grow, reports of stolen vehicles and possible clues to Haleigh’s whereabouts.
Maj. Bowling said they were searching the Mondex for evidence in the Haleigh Cummings case. Law enforcement's focus on the site was prompted by tips and information from detective interviews.

PCSO says the Haleigh information regarding the pond did not come from the questioning of Hank Croslin Jr or his wife. But sources close to the investigation told 97.3 The Sky the information came from the interviews of several other people and parts of a letter from an jail inmate in another state.
Putnam County officials says the draining of the pond southwest of Palatka will take a couple of days. The full investigation will probably not take place until Monday. 97.3 The Sky will file live news updates from the scene beginning Monday.

http://www.thesky973.com/pages/5253240.php

Snipped: SM
MysticFlower14THESKY973DOTCOM: Pond drain tp take til Mon.LE says its' a multi-purpose effort: Haleigh evidence, possible stolen vehicles, drug operation
5 minutes ago from web
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by artgal16 Sat Sep 19, 2009 10:49 am

I read an unconfirmed report on blinkoncrime that
Misty is in custody - all these are just rumors so far.
Also I remember how they drained that pond in Aruba
for Natalee Holloway. I dont know what to hope for anymore, that she be found or not there.
artgal16
artgal16

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup Sat Sep 19, 2009 10:50 am

http://www.myfoxorlando.com/dpp/news/cummings_case/091809_two_questioned_haleigh

Artnut, on your Fox35 post upthread there is video - posting again here.

Sorry if any duplicates..w/fix later. Fingers Crossed
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 19, 2009 10:51 am

wapitup, you must be exhausted, you have done a great job keeping us informed on Haleigh & with all the updates.

I went to bed early last night & woke up to all your updates & peeps posts. Thanks to everyone for all the posts, I finally caught up.

I praying with everyone that Haleigh will be found. BRING HALEIGH HOME!
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup Sat Sep 19, 2009 10:54 am

artgal16 wrote:I read an unconfirmed report on blinkoncrime that
Misty is in custody - all these are just rumors so far.
Also I remember how they drained that pond in Aruba
for Natalee Holloway. I dont know what to hope for anymore, that she be found or not there.
Turn on the scanners, lets's see..Thanks ARTGAL!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Marica Sat Sep 19, 2009 10:56 am

Misty’s brother arrested for grand theft, questioned about HaLeigh Cummings disappearance (video)
September 18, 7:43 PM
Misty Cummings brother, Hank Croslin Jr. and his wife Lindsy were questioned about the disappearance of 6-year-old HaLeigh Cummings on Friday morning.

Hank Jr. is currently in custody after he was arrested on an unrelated grand theft charge.

A source inside the Putnam County Sheriff’s Office told Fox that he “does not foresee any significant development today, but you never know.” He added that the questioning of the couple was “nothing out of the ordinary.”

http://www.examiner.com/x-1168-Crime-Examiner~y2009m9d18-Mistys-brother-arrested-for-grand-theft-questioned-about-HaLeigh-Cummings-disappearance-video
Marica
Marica

Back to top Go down

Post by CritterFan1 Sat Sep 19, 2009 10:57 am

All murder victims deserve a decent burial, and not to be hidden away. For her family's sake I hope they find her little body soon.
CritterFan1
CritterFan1

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 19, 2009 10:58 am

wrapitup, thanks for pointing that out to me. I overlooked that video, I thought it was from the arrest on the gun charge.

I pray that they DO HAVE Misty & they BREAK her today. Hank very well could have driven the van & helped Misty & whomever dispose of Haleigh. just speculating.

The headless rat could have something to do with this also, just speculating.

wrapitup, what is your gut feelings on the events taking place & in the past?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup Sat Sep 19, 2009 11:03 am

Per Blink On Crime and link upthread:

"There are unconfirmed rumors that Misty Cummings is in police custody. Recently, Misty Cummings sought the help of Texas Equusearch founder Tim Miller. Through the efforts of TES attorney Mark Nejame, Misty took a series of lie detector tests Miller said she failed miserablely."

Note: This was at 6:40AM EST..no report of Misty at PCSO as of this post.
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup Sat Sep 19, 2009 11:09 am

My gut reaction is that they do NOT have Haleigh because 7 months have passed; however..they MAY have found (and are still finding) bone fragments similar to the search for Caylee after her skull was discovered.

I DO think they found evidence; possibly a blanket, shoe, clothing.

I most definitely believe that they now have enough evidence to arrest Misty and/or anyone else (and I believe there are others) that knows about this.

This is my gut reaction which is subject to change. thinking
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup Sat Sep 19, 2009 11:12 am

Divers Searching For Evidence In Haleigh Cummings Case

WESH 2 Caller Says Divers Searching In Mondex Subdivision

POSTED: 11:18 am EDT September 19, 2009
UPDATED: 11:43 am EDT September 19, 2009

PALATKA, Fla. -- The Putnam County Sheriff's Office has received information that there is possible physical evidence in the Haleigh Cummings investigation located in a body of water south of Palatka, police said Friday.
A WESH 2 caller said crews were searching in an undeveloped subdivision in Putnam County called Mondex.
PCSO Lt. Johnny Greenwood said Saturday that Sheriff Jeff Hardy wanted to quell any rumors that Haleigh's body had been recovered.
He also said that the PCSO has received numerous calls regarding a search currently being conducted south of Palatka.
"It has been our position that we will not discuss operations or searches prior to their completion," Greenwood said.
Saturday's search is the result of one of more than 4,000 tips received in this case, Greenwood said.
Divers from the PCSO, St. Johns County Sheriff's Office and Clay County Sheriff's Office are conducting underwater searches in the area. In an attempt to assist the divers, the decision has been made to lower the water level in the pond to reduce the search area, Greenwood said.
He said, although coincidental, the recent interviews with Hank Thomas Croslin Jr. and Kristina Prevatt did not provide the information which led to the search. However, he would not release any details about the interviews.
"Although we continue to interview people in this case every single day, there have been no significant developments to report," Greenwood said.

http://www.wesh.com/news/21005898/detail.html
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup Sat Sep 19, 2009 11:14 am

Updated Putnum County Jail Log:

http://public.pcso.us/jail/booking.aspx

Note: If Misty is arrested, she is a minor..she w/NOT be listed.
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by TerryRose Sat Sep 19, 2009 11:57 am

On another thread it is posted that Ron was arrested for something recently also---Maybe he has started talking about what he knows or suspects regarding Misty and family since they are definitely "on the outs" with each other?
TerryRose
TerryRose

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup Sat Sep 19, 2009 12:00 pm

Ron was arrested for going ballistic on Tommy Croslin who is in jail right now. I think you have a very valid point.

IMO, Tommy MAY have somehow been involved..as was Misty..Ron knows some things..maybe that is why the fight broke out.
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 9, 10, 11  Next