Victim's Heartland
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Haleigh Cummings - Pond Search/Articles/Threads/Theories since Friday, 09/18/09

+13
charminglane
laga
ladyjustice37
cherylz
artgal16
Marica
adelacruz
jeanne1807
mommyof3kids
TerryRose
NiteSpinR
CritterFan1
Wrapitup
17 posters

Page 11 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11

Go down

Haleigh Cummings - Pond Search/Articles/Threads/Theories since Friday, 09/18/09 - Page 11 Empty Re: Haleigh Cummings - Pond Search/Articles/Threads/Theories since Friday, 09/18/09

Post by Wrapitup Tue Sep 29, 2009 11:48 pm

jeanne1807 wrote:Ok I have a theory on where Miss Misty has gone. Remember her mom and dad fled to Tennessee to Grannys house. I think that is where Misty is. Mom is in the clink and that leaves dad there with MIL. Granny talked pretty sympathetically about Misty and how she never had a chance with her "family".
I think Misty is with her granny in Tennessee.
Yep, I think the same thing, Jeanne.

As far as the letter..has PCSO/the FBI/Cobra/Ron (yea, right) ANYONE really gone step by step by this letter?? I agree with Linda Marie..I belief about 1/2 of what PCSO says.

Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

https://victimsheartland.forumotion.com/forum.htm

Back to top Go down

Haleigh Cummings - Pond Search/Articles/Threads/Theories since Friday, 09/18/09 - Page 11 Empty Re: Haleigh Cummings - Pond Search/Articles/Threads/Theories since Friday, 09/18/09

Post by CritterFan1 Wed Sep 30, 2009 1:58 am

jeanne1807 wrote:Ok I have a theory on where Miss Misty has gone. Remember her mom and dad fled to Tennessee to Grannys house. I think that is where Misty is. Mom is in the clink and that leaves dad there with MIL. Granny talked pretty sympathetically about Misty and how she never had a chance with her "family".
I think Misty is with her granny in Tennessee.
Girl, you just might have hit the proverbial nail on the head...cheap too, no need for money for a hotel bill.
CritterFan1
CritterFan1

Back to top Go down

Post by Nama Wed Sep 30, 2009 1:09 pm

This is what it says on Nancy Grace's site.
Breaking News -- Investigators ramp up their search for missing Florida girl Haleigh Cummings while the key witness in the case, Haleigh's stepmom baby sitter Misty Croslin, is finally back in town after going AWOL! What does she know about the night Haleigh vanished from her home and will new pressure tactics from police get her to tell all? Plus, detectives follow up on a tip delivered to a newspaper, but it leads them back to square one! Nancy Grace has the latest breaking developments, 8 & 10 p.m. ET on HLN.

I can't find this news anywhere......on TV or on the internet. Is Misty really back? IDK.
Nama
Nama
Administration
Administration

Back to top Go down

Post by CritterFan1 Wed Sep 30, 2009 4:16 pm

BJ, I can find no actual proof of this.
CritterFan1
CritterFan1

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11