Cobra again 09/23/09 - WTF??

Go down

Normal Cobra again 09/23/09 - WTF??

Post by Wrapitup on Wed Sep 23, 2009 10:27 am

The Search For Haleigh CummingsPosted on September 23rd, 2009 by Simon Barrett in crimeRead 411 times.Hypothetically, Cobra, What If?

I received this rather thought provoking piece from TJ Hart, and I have to concur with his thinking - Simon

Private investigator William “Cobra” Staubs calls me nearly every day with something or another on the many cases he’s working.

The number of cases he’s working has dwindled a bit now that he is facing charges of false imprisonment of an alleged sex offender in Putnam County during his independent search for Haleigh Cummings.

Staubs has brought in over 8,000 people to law enforcement without a problem until now. But why is he behind the 8 ball in Putnam County and why now?

Hypothetically, Cobra, What if…….?

What if an out-of-town independent investigator came into this missing child investigation and started kicking up the dirt?

What if an out-of-town independent investigator had “apparent authority” and the paperwork in-hand to take in an alleged capital sex offender after the man had been causing trouble near kids at the Haleigh Bug Center in Satsuma?

What if an out-of-town independent investigator had his case on false imprisonment charges passed over once by the state attorney’s office?

What if an out-of-town independent investigator had those charges made to stick only after allegedly angering some who are involved in this case along with an assistant state attorney by asking a rather embarrassing or possibly offensive question?

If what if any of these things this out-of-town independent investigator says is true, what needs to be done?

TJ Hart

m& said,in September 23rd, 2009 at 9:38 am WHAT exactly is the point of this “piece”? Those of us who are trying to find out actual information keep coming back to you guys, thinking, HOPING, we might find some real news. Instead you waste space with nonsense like this. WHO CARES about this Staubs guy, please.

Colorado said,in September 23rd, 2009 at 9:55 am Well if what is being said is true and it can be backed up, then an investigation into this ass. State Attorney among others need’s to occur.
It would be no suprise to me if this is true, I myself have had to deal with the “politics” of LE and Judges who were beyond crooked for years. It is no easy feet, as the game of ” cover our bum” will kick in, and there are usally alot along the chain to get by.
I myself am disgusted by the “good ole boy” system that still seems to be in play in alot of area’s in the US.
I have been to the edge of the earth in order to try and get to the bottom of my dilema, to no avail I may as well be hitting my head against a brick wall because that is how it feels.
Good luck to Cobra as I think what has happened with him is just that…”The Politics” of too many cover my bum people!

http://www.bloggernews.net/122354

MOO!! I agree with the first comment.

Nine-tenths of wisdom is appreciation. Go find somebody’s hand and squeeze it, while there’s time.
-- Dale Dauten--

Thank you RAINE for all you ARE!! I will ALWAYS hold you in my Heart!!
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

https://victimsheartland.forumotion.com/forum.htm

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum