Victim's Heartland
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Leah Freeman's Birthday

+4
Love4My5boys
Cory
CritterFan1
mommyof3kids
8 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Leah Freeman's Birthday - Page 2 Empty Re: Leah Freeman's Birthday

Post by Guest Thu Oct 29, 2009 4:21 pm

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Oct 29, 2009 4:22 pm

Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by CritterFan1 Thu Oct 29, 2009 6:58 pm

Just wanted to stop by and say hello to Cory and all of you awesome folks at VH...
Cory, I hope you had some time to rest and reflect today. You have been thru so much lately.
Happy Birthday, precious Leah Freeman.
CritterFan1
CritterFan1

Back to top Go down

Post by Cory Thu Oct 29, 2009 7:16 pm

CritterFan1 wrote:Just wanted to stop by and say hello to Cory and all of you awesome folks at VH...
Cory, I hope you had some time to rest and reflect today. You have been thru so much lately.
Happy Birthday, precious Leah Freeman.

Hi Critter! Not much rest but I did alot of reflecting. I just watched the news on KCBY.... it was a good segment. It takes a while for them to upload it but I will post it as soon as they have it up. KCBY has been AWESOME with Leah's case. I can't think of even one time they didn't have a segment on when I asked. They are the BEST! Thank you Critter for showing how much you care. Love You!

LindaMarie...... Thank you for posting the tributes.....I absolutely lost it!!! Which is ok.......I need to cry some.

To each and every member of VH - I applaud you for your input and thoughts and prayers concerining Leah. I know it must be hard to even try to think of what to say to a person in my situation. I've said it before and I will say it again.....This site means the world to me. I thank God for each and every one of you.
Cory
Cory

Back to top Go down

Post by Cory Thu Oct 29, 2009 9:17 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Cory
Cory

Back to top Go down

Post by mommyof3kids Thu Oct 29, 2009 9:29 pm

Man, I am so late!! The hubby and I came down with the flu are pretty sure it was the swine flu! Just now coming out of it and just want to say.... Happy Birthday Leah BlowKisses I can feel you here in spirit girly and can't wait to send you your happy birthday balloon this Saturday!!!

Cory, I might have been sick, but darn it, I will be damned to miss this weekend!!! We are getting better by the minute and kids are perfectly well cause they DID get their swine flu vaccines!!!

See you on Saturday Cory!! Big Hug
mommyof3kids
mommyof3kids

Back to top Go down

Post by CritterFan1 Fri Oct 30, 2009 5:17 am

we will be there in spirit. So glad that you are better , Mommy and still able to make the trip.
CritterFan1
CritterFan1

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup Fri Oct 30, 2009 6:53 am

I wish I could be there! Seriously, I know you all will have a great time, reflecting, crying, talking, bonding. Cory, please make your famous apple pie!!

I will be thinking of you all this weekend! peace
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

https://victimsheartland.forumotion.com/forum.htm

Back to top Go down

Post by Cory Fri Oct 30, 2009 12:25 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

There have only been 3 comments so far. I can't post there cause I changed my password and username a while back. When it comes to Leah I will only post under my real name. I tried to change it this morning but no response from them yet. One of the posters is saying Leah's site is down.....it's NOT! I just went there.
Also I don't know if I told you or not but a lady from the Oregonian Newspaper is coming to do an interview on monday. Yikes! I hate those!

I'm feeling a bit under the weather - hoping it's just stress. Gotta be well tomorrow for Aimi & family!!
Cory
Cory

Back to top Go down

Post by mommyof3kids Fri Oct 30, 2009 1:14 pm

That is AWESOME news about the interview for the Oregonian! Can't wait to read it!

Cory, you, me and my mom will all be a bit under the weather TOGETHER!! So no worries.. We can all sick on some nice warm soup for our lunch date and I can have my hubby drive us out Lee Valley Road since he won't be hunting! He even said he would take pictures of us to post on here, I thought that was sweet of him!

ALSO, was chatting with Love4my5boys and we came up with an idea for those of you that wish to be with us in spirit, how about a phone call from us instead? I have a list going and Ash(love4my5boys) is #1 on that list so far... so who is #2?? :woot:
mommyof3kids
mommyof3kids

Back to top Go down

Post by Cory Fri Oct 30, 2009 1:38 pm

mommyof3kids wrote:That is AWESOME news about the interview for the Oregonian! Can't wait to read it!

Cory, you, me and my mom will all be a bit under the weather TOGETHER!! So no worries.. We can all sick on some nice warm soup for our lunch date and I can have my hubby drive us out Lee Valley Road since he won't be hunting! He even said he would take pictures of us to post on here, I thought that was sweet of him!

ALSO, was chatting with Love4my5boys and we came up with an idea for those of you that wish to be with us in spirit, how about a phone call from us instead? I have a list going and Ash(love4my5boys) is #1 on that list so far... so who is #2?? :woot:

:cheers: :cheers: :cheers: YAY! I am so excited to see you!!!!
GREAT THINKING ASH AND AIMI!!!!! THAT IS AN AWESOME IDEA!!!!

K...Back to resting...I just went and got some really good vitamin "stuff" so hopefully this will help too. If not......Mommy,treaves and I will probably be doing this.... Barf Barf Barf
Cory
Cory

Back to top Go down

Post by mommyof3kids Fri Oct 30, 2009 1:51 pm

LOL! Get your beauty rest Cory!! Love to you!!! And I really hope we are NOT doing this Barf but a LOT of this Group Hug
mommyof3kids
mommyof3kids

Back to top Go down

Post by Juanita Sat Oct 31, 2009 11:59 am

Happy birthday Leah
butterfly butterfly butterfly butterfly
Juanita
Juanita

http://janiesuper.wordpress.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Cory Sat Oct 31, 2009 12:13 pm

Mommy's pie just came out of the oven!! She should be here in abot 2 hours....we will go have lunch and then off to Lee Valley Rd. So excited to see her!!!

Thank you for the Birthday Wishes for Leah Juanita!!!
Cory
Cory

Back to top Go down

Post by mommyof3kids Mon Nov 02, 2009 12:11 pm

BTW, in case any of you want to see the pics from my trip to visit Cory, I posted them in the Members only Leah thread for more privacy :)
mommyof3kids
mommyof3kids

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup Mon Nov 02, 2009 2:26 pm

Cory emailed me the clown pic. HILARIOUS!!

I am sooo happy you all met and I bet that pie is the best!!

OK guys, I want us to seriously think about getting together in March. Mommy, I emailed you!!

Justice for Leah!!!
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

https://victimsheartland.forumotion.com/forum.htm

Back to top Go down

Post by mommyof3kids Fri Nov 06, 2009 5:15 pm

I just wanted to let everyone know that I added a beneficiary designation to Leah's Facebook Cause and you can now donate to Coquille Valley Crime stoppers, a non-profit organization who aids in investigations of local cases including Leah's. Here is a link to their website. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
mommyof3kids
mommyof3kids

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Nov 06, 2009 5:17 pm

mommyof3kids wrote:I just wanted to let everyone know that I added a beneficiary designation to Leah's Facebook Cause and you can now donate to Coquille Valley Crime stoppers, a non-profit organization who aids in investigations of local cases including Leah's. Here is a link to their website. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Bravo :clapping: You Go Girl
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by CritterFan1 Fri Nov 06, 2009 6:17 pm

fantastic, Mommy!!!
CritterFan1
CritterFan1

Back to top Go down

Post by janie Fri Nov 06, 2009 7:04 pm

Mommy you're terrific!! What a wonderful thing to do!
janie
janie

Back to top Go down

Post by mommyof3kids Fri Nov 06, 2009 11:53 pm

Oh Thank you ladies, but I only wish I would have thought of it sooner.. I had to get a couple of approvals before doing it, and GLAD I finally did!! I really hope that members actually contribute to the cause, it would make a WORLD of difference in this case :cheers:
mommyof3kids
mommyof3kids

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2