Victim's Heartland
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Misty on CBS This Morning

+4
mommyof3kids
Nama
jeanne1807
Wrapitup
8 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Misty on CBS This Morning Empty Misty on CBS This Morning

Post by Wrapitup Fri Oct 09, 2009 10:56 am

NEW YORK, Oct. 9, 2009
Haleigh Cummings' Stepmom Speaks Out
Stepmom Who Was Last to See Abducted 5-Year-Old Girl Blames "Other Side of Family" for Disappearance

(CBS) It's been eight months since Haleigh Cummings vanished from her father's trailer home in Satsuma, Fla. Her father's wife, Misty Croslin-Cummings, is now a suspect in her disappearance.

Misty, who married Cummings following Haleigh's disappearance, was babysitting Haleigh the night she disappeared.

But on "The Early Show" Misty blamed "the other side of the family" for the girl's disappearance.

"Someone came in and got her, obviously," Misty told "Early Show" co-anchor Maggie Rodriguez, "I feel like it's on the other side of the family that has her."

Rodriguez pointed out Haleigh's father, Ronald Cummings, said he wants to divorce 17-year-old Misty because of inconsistencies in her story.

In February, Misty claims, she put Haleigh to bed at 8 p.m., but when she woke up around 3:30 a.m. to get some water, the back door was wide open - and 5-year-old Haleigh was gone.

Misty told Rodriguez the divorce is about the pressure the couple is facing, not her story of what happened the night Haleigh disappeared.

"He tells me, it's just too much pressure on us right now. And you know, I got family problems. My family's trying to start problems. It's just too hard," she said.

"He believes me. He doesn't think I had anything to do with Haleigh going missing."

In response to people and Florida police who believe Misty is a suspect in Haleigh's disappearance, Misty said, "They just need to move on and look for the right person because they're focusing on me, and I'm not the one who has Haleigh. I don't know where she is so they need to look for the person that does have Haleigh."

Misty took a polygraph test and failed. She told Rodriguez someone told her she may have failed because she feels like Haleigh's disappearance is her fault because she was the last person seen with Haleigh.

Ronald was working the overnight shift as a crane operator on the night of February 9. When he returned home his daughter was gone.

Ronald said in February, "Somebody has her, they have her hid. I just want my daughter back, that's it."

Misty was also babysitting Haleigh's brother Ronald.

Misty said on "The Early Show" she loved Haleigh and Ronald. She said these months without Haleigh have been "hard."

"I just want everything to be back to normal. I want Haleigh home," Misty said.

Misty said she still believes Haleigh is alive.

Misty and Ronald married a month after Haleigh's disappearance, but they've recently separated. Misty said she believes Ronald will go through with the divorce.

"If that's what happens, it happens. You know, we're going to still stay in contact," Misty said. "And if something happens down the road, then we might end up back together. I don't know."

Misty said she doesn't fear she's going to be arrested.

"I'm always being told all kinds of different things, so I just don't even pay attention to them," she said.

Florida police launched an extensive search for Haleigh after her disappearance. Officials say they've received more than four thousand tips, but appear no closer to knowing what happened to Haleigh than they were the morning she disappeared.

(CBS) It's been eight months since Haleigh Cummings vanished from her father's trailer home in Satsuma, Fla. Her father's wife, Misty Croslin-Cummings, is now a suspect in her disappearance.

Misty, who married Cummings following Haleigh's disappearance, was babysitting Haleigh the night she disappeared.

But on "The Early Show" Misty blamed "the other side of the family" for the girl's disappearance.

"Someone came in and got her, obviously," Misty told "Early Show" co-anchor Maggie Rodriguez, "I feel like it's on the other side of the family that has her."

Rodriguez pointed out Haleigh's father, Ronald Cummings, said he wants to divorce 17-year-old Misty because of inconsistencies in her story.

In February, Misty claims, she put Haleigh to bed at 8 p.m., but when she woke up around 3:30 a.m. to get some water, the back door was wide open - and 5-year-old Haleigh was gone.

Misty told Rodriguez the divorce is about the pressure the couple is facing, not her story of what happened the night Haleigh disappeared.

"He tells me, it's just too much pressure on us right now. And you know, I got family problems. My family's trying to start problems. It's just too hard," she said.

"He believes me. He doesn't think I had anything to do with Haleigh going missing."

In response to people and Florida police who believe Misty is a suspect in Haleigh's disappearance, Misty said, "They just need to move on and look for the right person because they're focusing on me, and I'm not the one who has Haleigh. I don't know where she is so they need to look for the person that does have Haleigh."

Misty took a polygraph test and failed. She told Rodriguez someone told her she may have failed because she feels like Haleigh's disappearance is her fault because she was the last person seen with Haleigh.

Ronald was working the overnight shift as a crane operator on the night of February 9. When he returned home his daughter was gone.

Ronald said in February, "Somebody has her, they have her hid. I just want my daughter back, that's it."

Misty was also babysitting Haleigh's brother Ronald.

Misty said on "The Early Show" she loved Haleigh and Ronald. She said these months without Haleigh have been "hard."

"I just want everything to be back to normal. I want Haleigh home," Misty said.

Misty said she still believes Haleigh is alive.

Misty and Ronald married a month after Haleigh's disappearance, but they've recently separated. Misty said she believes Ronald will go through with the divorce.

"If that's what happens, it happens. You know, we're going to still stay in contact," Misty said. "And if something happens down the road, then we might end up back together. I don't know."

Misty said she doesn't fear she's going to be arrested.

"I'm always being told all kinds of different things, so I just don't even pay attention to them," she said.

Florida police launched an extensive search for Haleigh after her disappearance. Officials say they've received more than four thousand tips, but appear no closer to knowing what happened to Haleigh than they were the morning she disappeared.

http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/2009/10/09/earlyshow/main5373810.shtml
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

https://victimsheartland.forumotion.com/forum.htm

Back to top Go down

Misty on CBS This Morning Empty Re: Misty on CBS This Morning

Post by jeanne1807 Fri Oct 09, 2009 11:01 am

Well isn't that interesting. Another plane ride. Another night in a luxury suite another day of fine dining and .....still no Haleigh.

This is a new one..the other side.

Does anybody know who she has been running to Orlando with? Teresa said somebody whose husband had money.

Who has any money in Satsuma????
jeanne1807
jeanne1807

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Oct 09, 2009 11:19 am

:evil: They need to make this chick a suspect and arrest her. Yeah right someone on the other side took her and Misty slept through it. Who in their right mind would believe that?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Nama Fri Oct 09, 2009 11:54 am

Who do we blame for her makeup?

Nama
Nama
Administration
Administration

Back to top Go down

Post by mommyof3kids Fri Oct 09, 2009 12:25 pm

She always looks and sounds so stoned in all her appearances.. you would think if she would want to appear somewhat sober on National TV?? :idk:
mommyof3kids
mommyof3kids

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup Fri Oct 09, 2009 12:31 pm

When she says she "loves them kids" she is shaking her head NO.
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Nama Fri Oct 09, 2009 12:46 pm

by jeanne1807 Today at 11:01 am Does anybody know who she has been running to Orlando with? Teresa said somebody whose husband had money.
Interestingly, a woman named Donna Brock has assisted Texas EquuSearch [TES] during searches for Haleigh, Caylee Anthony and Kelly Currin Morris. When asked whether the Brock who was arrested with Cummings is a member of TES, a source within the organization said that they believed they were one in the same.
A spokesperson for the Putnam County Sheriff's Office declined to comment on the incident, other than to say Brock is not affiliated with their department.

http://blogs.discovery.com/criminal_report/2009/10/donna-brock.html
Nama
Nama
Administration
Administration

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup Fri Oct 09, 2009 12:47 pm

BJ in OR wrote:
by jeanne1807 Today at 11:01 am Does anybody know who she has been running to Orlando with? Teresa said somebody whose husband had money.
Interestingly, a woman named Donna Brock has assisted Texas EquuSearch [TES] during searches for Haleigh, Caylee Anthony and Kelly Currin Morris. When asked whether the Brock who was arrested with Cummings is a member of TES, a source within the organization said that they believed they were one in the same.
A spokesperson for the Putnam County Sheriff's Office declined to comment on the incident, other than to say Brock is not affiliated with their department.

http://blogs.discovery.com/criminal_report/2009/10/donna-brock.html
If you go to the other thread on Misty..Palatka Daily News is saying Donna Brock used to be with TES.

http://www.palatkadailynews.com/articles/2009/10/09/news/news01.txt
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Misty on CBS This Morning Empty Maggie Rodriguez will interview Ronald Cummings on Monday, October 12th

Post by Nama Fri Oct 09, 2009 6:01 pm

Also on Monday, Rodriguez will have a live interview with Ronald Cummings, Misty's husband, about her comments. "The Early Show" starts at 7 a.m. on WKMG-Channel 6. CS offered this excerpt from Monday's interview with Misty Cummings:

Rodriguez: "Your brother told police that when he went to the trailer that night, that you were supposedly putting Haleigh to bed -- that you weren't there. Did you go somewhere that night?"

Cummings: "No, I did not. Did not leave my house at all."

Rodriguez: "Why did he tell police you weren't there?"

Cummings: "Trying to get out of jail, that's what I think."

Rodriguez: "So your brother was in jail"

Cummings: "Yeah, he was in jail."

Rodriguez: "Your own brother would betray you like that?"

Cummings: "That's how my family is."

http://blogs.orlandosentinel.com/entertainment_tv_tvblog/2009/10/misty-cummings-tells-early-show-my-brother-would-betray-me.html
Nama
Nama
Administration
Administration

Back to top Go down

Post by Juanita Fri Oct 09, 2009 6:05 pm

i thought ron was working that night and he had witnesses agree with it? sigh.. im so out of the loop, i give up!
Juanita
Juanita

http://janiesuper.wordpress.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup Fri Oct 09, 2009 6:42 pm

Ron tried to call Misty. Misty had called Ron earlier saying she wanted to go "babysit". Ron did not want her to. An argument ensued and Misty hung up on him. After that, she did not answer her cell phone. So, Ron called Tommy (Hank Jr.) to ask if Misty was over there. Evidently, Tommy went to the trailer and said it was pitch black..no one home..banged on the door several times. This was between 9:30 and 10:00PM.

Only problem with this is Tommy just came out w/this only after he was arrested. But, Ron also did not tell LE about this either. Hmm.
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Nama Fri Oct 09, 2009 6:46 pm

I would be out looking hard and fast for a new one.
Nama
Nama
Administration
Administration

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup Fri Oct 09, 2009 6:53 pm

BJ in OR wrote:
I would be out looking hard and fast for a new one.
Looks like she may have found one in Donna.
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Misty on CBS This Morning Empty Misty Croslin Cummings' statement 'absolutely ludicrous', Ron's attorney says

Post by Nama Fri Oct 09, 2009 7:03 pm

An attorney for the father of missing Putnam County girl Haleigh Cummings said any suggestion his family had anything to do with the disappearance is "absolutely ludicrous."

Haleigh's stepmother, Misty Croslin Cummings, made the suggestion during her interview today on national television.

"Someone came in and got her, obviously," Misty Croslin Cummings, 17, told CBS' "The Early Show." "I feel like it's on the other side of the family that has her. That's just how I feel."

Later, Ronald Cummings' attorney Brandon Beardsley called Misty Cummings' statement "absolutely ludicrous."

"That was stated merely for the purpose of deflecting attention away from her," Beardsley told the Orlando Sentinel.

Misty Cummings didn't provide any details and she wasn't pressed for more information.

A representative from "The Early Show" said it covered Misty Cummings' travel and lodging expenses, which is standard.

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/local/breakingnews/orl-bk-haleigh-cummings-misty-interview-100909,0,2970842.story
Nama
Nama
Administration
Administration

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup Fri Oct 09, 2009 7:29 pm

This interviewer is terrible. She was the same way with the Ant's. Way too soft. I want someone like Nancy Grace or Geraldo to interview Misty..even JVM. Someone who won't back down.
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Juanita Fri Oct 09, 2009 7:42 pm

how is her blaming rons family for stealing the little girl GOING TO GET THE LITTLE GIRL BACK???????? she should be raising hell with the cops, kind of like cindy anthony except without the mushroom bob and gum.

come on misty! keep your marriage together!
Juanita
Juanita

Back to top Go down

Post by Marica Fri Oct 09, 2009 7:49 pm

OTHER SIDE OF THE FAMILY??? OK, if ONLY I could figure out where one family begins and ends. Seems like they are so entwined, it is just one huge feuding hillbilly clan.
Marica
Marica

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup Fri Oct 09, 2009 7:51 pm

She is trying to say it is Crystal's side of the family. Juanita, WHAT marriage? A farce, IMO.
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Marica Fri Oct 09, 2009 8:04 pm

She seems very convinced HaLeigh is still alive.
Marica
Marica

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup Fri Oct 09, 2009 8:21 pm

Marica wrote:She seems very convinced HaLeigh is still alive.
As stated on NG, it seems all guilty people (Casey is a good example) say they "feel in their hearts the missing/murdered person is STILL alive." When Misty said that, I immediately thought of Casey.
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Nama Fri Oct 09, 2009 8:46 pm

I guess seeing the rest of Misty's interview on Monday will be interesting, and then to see Ronald come on.
I found this on another blog. Did anyone hear that the entire interview wasn't aired today?
Nama
Nama
Administration
Administration

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup Fri Oct 09, 2009 9:02 pm

No, I have not heard that.
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Nama Sat Oct 10, 2009 7:23 pm

CBS acknowledged the network paid Misty Cummings' travel expenses to appear on the program and said a second segment would be aired on Monday in which she further criticizes her family. http://www.palatkadailynews.com/articles/2009/10/10/news/news01.txt
Nama
Nama
Administration
Administration

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Oct 10, 2009 7:27 pm

BJ in OR wrote:CBS acknowledged the network paid Misty Cummings' travel expenses to appear on the program and said a second segment would be aired on Monday in which she further criticizes her family. http://www.palatkadailynews.com/articles/2009/10/10/news/news01.txt

Let's keep this girl talking shall we? ;) She has no lawyer now. Someone is giving her really bad advice. Is Tim Miller involved in this Donna/Misty thing?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Nama Sat Oct 10, 2009 7:35 pm

by lindamarie Today at 7:27 pm Let's keep this girl talking shall we? She has no lawyer now. Someone is giving her really bad advice. Is Tim Miller involved in this Donna/Misty thing?
Linda, Have you seen this thread? Tim Miller Talks About Misty’s Gal Pal Donna Brock?
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
A fine example of that statement is Misty’s new ‘well heeled’ friend Donna Brock. She has ties to Tim Miller’s TES organization, and Tim himself admitted that he has given money to Donna to pay for Misty’s vacation.

I thought Tim Miller and Texas EquuSearch were involved with missing people, not trying to beat the Make A Wish Foundation!

http://www.bloggernews.net/122585
Nama
Nama
Administration
Administration

Back to top Go down

Post by Nama Sat Oct 10, 2009 7:41 pm

halboedeker-the tv guy
Haleigh Cummings: Misty tells CBS, My brother would betray me
Misty on CBS This Morning Misty-1
CBS News says Misty Cummings provides new details about the night that Haleigh Cummings vanished in part two of an "Early Show" interview. Misty Cummings was baby-sitting for the child when she disappeared from her father's Satsuma home in February.

Maggie Rodriguez conducted the interview, which concludes Monday.
Also on Monday, Rodriguez will have a live interview with Ronald Cummings, Misty's husband, about her comments. "The Early Show" starts at 7 a.m. on WKMG-Channel 6. CS offered this excerpt from Monday's interview with Misty Cummings:

Rodriguez: "Your brother told police that when he went to the trailer that night, that you were supposedly putting Haleigh to bed -- that you weren't there. Did you go somewhere that night?"

Cummings: "No, I did not. Did not leave my house at all."

Rodriguez: "Why did he tell police you weren't there?"

Cummings: "Trying to get out of jail, that's what I think."

Rodriguez: "So your brother was in jail"

Cummings: "Yeah, he was in jail."

Rodriguez: "Your own brother would betray you like that?"

http://blogs.orlandosentinel.com/entertainment_tv_tvblog/2009/10/misty-cummings-tells-early-show-my-brother-would-betray-me.html
Nama
Nama
Administration
Administration

Back to top Go down

Post by jeanne1807 Sat Oct 10, 2009 9:40 pm

You know BJ in the beginning when I heard Tim was funding Donna and Misty I too thought..what the heck.
But then I calmed down a bit and thought to myself there are many ways to find a lost child. Maybe this is one of them.
jeanne1807
jeanne1807

Back to top Go down

Post by Nama Sat Oct 10, 2009 9:46 pm

by jeanne1807 Today at 9:40 pm You know BJ in the beginning when I heard Tim was funding Donna and Misty I too thought..what the heck.
But then I calmed down a bit and thought to myself there are many ways to find a lost child. Maybe this is one of them.

You could be right. I'm sure Tim didn't put up the money just so Misty could have some fun in the sun.
Nama
Nama
Administration
Administration

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup Sat Oct 10, 2009 10:15 pm

BJ in OR wrote:
by lindamarie Today at 7:27 pm Let's keep this girl talking shall we? She has no lawyer now. Someone is giving her really bad advice. Is Tim Miller involved in this Donna/Misty thing?
Linda, Have you seen this thread? Tim Miller Talks About Misty’s Gal Pal Donna Brock?
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
A fine example of that statement is Misty’s new ‘well heeled’ friend Donna Brock. She has ties to Tim Miller’s TES organization, and Tim himself admitted that he has given money to Donna to pay for Misty’s vacation.

I thought Tim Miller and Texas EquuSearch were involved with missing people, not trying to beat the Make A Wish Foundation!

I put that thread somewhere else..even added the comments..one or two are mine. Have added more since. The comments say it all!! Tomorrow will be very interesting on Blog Talk Radio. Won't be on..will be at my son's.

IMO, I trust Tim Miller. He is a hero in my eyes.
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup Sun Oct 11, 2009 2:25 am

Misty's interview with WESH at the Orlando Airport boarding a plane to go to NYC.

http://www.wesh.com/video/21240733/index.html

Last edited by Wrapitup on Sun Oct 11, 2009 2:49 am; edited 1 time in total
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup Sun Oct 11, 2009 2:40 am

I don't usually post from another blog, but this man says he is a freelance writer for CBS. This article is extremely interesting and explains a lot of things.

« MISTY CUMMINGS EXCLUSIVE: ”I feel like this has all been a game, and I have been played.”MISTY CUMMINGS; WHAT REALLY HAPPENED
By Steph
I’m not even going to address the accusations that have been made over the last few days. They are truly so outlandish that they don’t dignify a response. What I am going to do, is what I was planning on doing all along, is tell exactly what has been going on behind the scenes for the last week in the Haleigh Cummings investigation. However, we all know now that the plan got foiled by a little road rage incident, that has damaged this investigation irreparably.

Back on Sept 20th, Tim Miller asked me to come to Orlando to film Misty Cummings’ hypnosis and voice analysis that she had requested to have done. Although I was not paid, I was permitted to report (as I did on this blog) my observations of the tapings. Tim also flew in TJ Ward, the Voice analysis expert and he needed someone to pick TJ up at the airport. Because Texas Equusearch (TE) operates with very little budget, they rely on volunteers. Tim called his TE member closest to the airport and asked her to pick up TJ…that member was Donna Brock. Donna arrived into Satsuma at Ronald’s aunts’ house (where the hypnosis and voice analysis was being conducted) with TJ. This is the first time I had ever met her. She had to wait with TJ until he was done with his test to return him to the Orlando Airport (he’s from Georgia). It was a long day for all involved, and there was a lot of waiting around. Misty took a liking to Donna as they chatted causally, we got set up for the interviews. The two even slipped out to pick up food for everyone (Ronald, Teresa, Ronalds’ aunt, Jr. and a few other family members were all there)

The week before this, Tim Miller had an intimate conversation with Ronald Cummings in the bedroom he shared with Misty in his grandmothers’ trailer just down the road. They talked in detail about their thoughts of Misty’s involvement in the case. Tim asked Ronald why he married Misty. Ronald responded “I have to keep her close till I find out what happened to Haleigh”. It’s what happened next that frightened Miller. Ronald pulled a gun out of the closet, an assault rifle with 2 clips, each clip holding 32 bullets. Ronald looked at Miller and said “When I find out where Haleigh’s at, I will blow the teeth out of the back of her head, and then I’ll do this…” He then got on his knees, put the butt of the rifle on of the gun on the floor and the leaned over and put the barrel in his mouth. There was no “IF” she had anything to do with it, and Miller knew that Ronald was serious. That he would kill Misty and then take his own life. It was at that point he knew they had to get Misty out of there, or she would end up dead.

After the law enforcement received copies of the polygraph, the voice analysis and hypnosis, I wrote about it on my blog and the media picked up the story and it blew up (I cleared with Miller and LE that it was ok to release the tapes to the media). When the story blew up, so did tempers in Satsuma and Miller knew he had to get Misty out of there immediately. Donna seemed liked the logical, choice; Misty trusted her, she is a mother and a grandmother, and most importantly she lived close enough and was willing to take Misty in. “We may have to save Misty’s life” Miller told Donna. And in an instant, Donna was off to get Misty and bring her to safety in Orlando.

Miller knew in the back of his mind Donna now has an opportunity to get close to Misty to get more info to lead to Haleigh. So did law enforcement. Miller also knew she wasn’t an expert, just one of his volunteers going above and beyond her call of duty, and he worried about that. Law enforcement was well aware of exactly where Misty was and what was going on at all times. This is what they wanted, Misty away from Satsuma, the trailer park, her family Ronald’s’ family, and most importantly away from Ronald.
In Mark Fuhrman’s new book “The Murder Business” he writes in detail about the Melinda Duckett case, the young Florida mother of Trenton Duckett, who went missing in 2006. After appearing on Nancy Grace’s show, Melinda committed suicide.

“With Melinda Ducketts’ suicide, investigators lost their best chance of finding Trenton” says Fuhrman. “We have to avoid that same situation at any cost” says Tim Miller “If anything tragic happens to Misty now, any knowledge of what happened to Haleigh dies too”. “You can’t put a price tag on finding a child.”

Over the next month Misty and Donna grew close. Miller wired money into Donnas’ account on several occasions to cover Misty’s living expenses, right up until 4 days ago, when he wired her 300.00 dollars, all for the purpose of keeping her safe, keeping her away from Satsuma and keeping her talking.

“Donna made incredible sacrifices. She put her life on hold, stopped spending time with her own family, including her daughter and new born grand baby” said Miller. ‘This has been very stressful for her” Tim Miller and Donna both made periodic reports to Law Enforcement on Misty’s whereabouts and activities.

As any good journalist should, I reached out to Donna to try and get comments and information on Misty. Donna and Misty were tight lipped at first, but they read my blog nightly, and as they watched the media bashing Misty on TV every night, they grew to trust me. When the divorce news broke, Misty wanted to respond to what was being said. So she granted me an interview on the phone and I posted it on the blog.

That night a someone from CBS “The Early Show” read my blog and emailed me immediately to see if I could get them an interview with Misty. I freelance for CBS so when called so they called; I wanted to help them out. I knew I didn’t have the resources to fly to Orlando and conduct the interview myself, just to post it on my blog. I told Misty of CBS’s interview request and she agreed to it. CBS arranged to fly her up, not first class as rumored last night on Nancy Grace, but in coach. It is Standard Operating Procedure (SOP) in the media to fly a guest in and put them in a hotel to tape an interview. Donna came along because Misty is a minor and she needed to be accompanied by an adult. I notified law enforcement that she was coming to NY to appear on “The Early Show and I gave them her outgoing and return flight and hotel info so they knew where she was. Law Enforcement requested that we don’t change her return ticket to any other state than Florida.

Then the Road rage incident happened. Donna and Misty called me right after it happened because we had been in constant contact. A woman cut them off on the road and they (both) gave her the finger. A stupid decision on both their parts, bad judgment whatever you want to call it, in that second everything changed. Up until that point Donna and Misty had remained quiet, flying under the radar, so to speak, and Misty trusted Donna. Apparently the woman who cut them off recognized Misty and called police claiming they pointed a gun. Next thing Donna and Misty are pulled over and find themselves face down on the ground with guns in their backs. The situation quickly diffused when the police realized the report was false. The media went nuts, Donnas’ cover was blown, the woman turned up on Nancy Grace. What an opportunist, she should be ashamed of herself for lying to police. Donna and Misty realize they were wrong and it was foolish. Then the armchairs investigators tried to connect dots that weren’t connectable. And none of this had anything to do with finding Haleigh. Why would Nancy Grace waste an hour on this? I decided not to even right a post about it. It was irrelevant. But now Misty learned that Donna was not her friend.

The CBS interview was important because the more people talk, the more they reveal. Every time Misty tells the same story, police can look for inconsistencies. Something different, perhaps a clue. That’s why it was so important to get Misty to tell “her side of the story” And perhaps from what I hear, it may her last interview (part 2 will air on CBS “Early Show on Monday) After the interview aired, Misty’s attorney dropped her as a client.

Tonight as I write this, Donna has dropped Misty off in Satsuma. Donna will meet again with law enforcement on Monday to tell her the last of what she has learned. Donna has been very tight lipped about her conversations with Misty, at least with me. At least for now. The next few days should be interesting, now that misty is back in the lions den. I will write more about my observations and conversations I had with Misty while in NY with her.

I asked Tim Miller if his organization will continue to look for Haleigh “I’m not done with this case; I’m done with these people. But any resources I have will be available to help find Haleigh. ‘I will continue any efforts I can to end the search for Haleigh Cummings.”

I hope this begins to clear up a few things and connect the dots for everyone that has been following this case. There is alot more coming. Please stay tuned.

http://stephww.wordpress.com/2009/10/10/misty-cummings-what-really-happened/
-------------------------
If Ron is serious about blowing both he and Misty away, that tells me right there that he knows Haleigh is dead. I am certain Ron has expressed this to his mother and grandmother. But, then he goes on the air w/his suit and tie and acts "calm".

I do NOT know for certain if this article is true or not..but I have to say that after reading it, it all adds up. And IF Misty is back in Satsuma..is Ron there or is he in NY? He will be live on CBS The Early Show on Monday and the taped part 2 of Misty's interview will be shown as well. Where is Misty staying in Satsuma? My goodness..the hits just keep coming with this case!
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Marica Sun Oct 11, 2009 3:19 am

Freelance reporter? OK. I suppose everyone screws up now and then but I would not expect a reporter to make errors such as [ I decided not to even right a post about it. ]
Marica
Marica

Back to top Go down

Post by Nama Sun Oct 11, 2009 3:35 am

Re: Misty on CBS This Morning
by Wrapitup Yesterday at 10:15 pm

BJ in OR wrote:

I put that thread somewhere else..even added the comments..one or two are mine. Have added more since. The comments say it all!! Tomorrow will be very interesting on Blog Talk Radio. Won't be on..will be at my son's.

IMO, I trust Tim Miller. He is a hero in my eyes.
Okay, I'm ROFLMFAO. Wrap, I didn't mean the thread was lost and wondered if Linda has seen it (I knew where it was). Linda asked if Tim Miller involved in this Donna/Misty thing? and I said Linda, have you seen (meant READ) this thread? Tim Miller Talks About Misty’s Gal Pal Donna Brock?

You didn't move the thread Wrap, the thread is still in The Lounge, right where it's always been. :lol!:
Nama
Nama
Administration
Administration

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup Sun Oct 11, 2009 4:13 am

I know it is. I just couldn't remember which thread as there are so many re: Misty. :lol!: I never said I moved it.
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Marica Sun Oct 11, 2009 4:15 am

Oh THANK GOD I am not the only one who causes Wrap some frustrations!!! :lol!:
Marica
Marica

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup Sun Oct 11, 2009 4:44 am

Marica wrote:Oh THANK GOD I am not the only one who causes Wrap some frustrations!!! :lol!:
ROFLMAO ROFLMAO ROFLMAO :smnanatongue: 👀
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup Sun Oct 11, 2009 5:10 am

I wrote this on the Tim Miller/Donna thread and thought I'd write it here as well:

IF this freelance reporter is reporting the facts. My question would be this..IF Ron literally put a gun in his mouth and said he would blow Misty's brains out and then turn the gun on him..wouldn't TM have reported that to LE? Wouldn't LE have taken Ron in for questioning? Removed Misty from the home?

Maybe THAT is why Ron is saying they are divorcing. He is being forced to stay away from Misty. MOO!
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Marica Sun Oct 11, 2009 5:19 am

I don't doubt Miller, but man that is some really heavy stuff. I wonder why Ron would say/do something like that in front of someone so out side the community. (Other than being an idiot) Don't mean to imply he is, but only a total fool would say/do something lie that. Someone wrote earlier that misty appears to be stoned most of the time. I sure thought she was out to lunch on her last TV interview. I wonder why these shows keep dragging them in for interviews when there is no new info, & they say nothing.
Marica
Marica

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup Sun Oct 11, 2009 5:25 am

I think Ron DID do that in front of Tim Miller. Remember what he said on the 911 call? It's ming boggling. This dude has a scary mean streak in him. He can act all nice on NG but he is easy to see right through to the mean in him.

I am posting this for two reasons:

1) This article was evidently not edited.
2) Many of us watched Misty's interview Friday on CBS. At NO time did she state that the "other side of the family" was Ron's side. I thought she was referring to Crystal's family...NOT Ron's.

Lawyer Drops Misty Cummings as Client
Josey Crews Created: 10/10/2009 11:01:24 AM Updated: 10/10/2009 11:03:21 AM

PALATKA, FL -- Misty Croslin-Cummings, the stepmother of Haliegh Cummings, no longer has legal representation. The move follows an appearance on the CBS Early Morning Show.

Cummings will no longer be represented by Putnam County attorney Robert Fields. He says he feels he has "navigated her through the most difficult parts of this matter," and he "wishes her well."

Fields advised Croslin-Cummings not to New York for the nationally televised interview Friday morning.

During the interview, Cummings suggested someone on her husband's side of the family may know what happened to her missing stepdaughter. Shortly after, Fields made the announcement.

Ronald Cummings' attorney confirmed Tuesday that he was asking his wife for a divorce.

Misty Croslin-Cummings says she put 5-year-old Haleigh to bed on the night of February 9. Early the next morning, the teenager said she woke up to discover Haleigh had vanished. The little girl would've celebrated her 6th birthday in August.

If you have any information that would help investigators locate Haleigh Cummings, call 911 or Crimestoppers at 1-866-845-TIPS. You will remain anonymous and could be eligible for a reward.

http://www.firstcoastnews.com/news/local/news-article.aspx?storyid=146451&catid=3
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Marica Sun Oct 11, 2009 6:59 am

Hmmm, I didn't pick up on "The OTHER side of the family" as meaning the Cummings family. The comment, to me, indicated she was saying HaLeigh's Mother's family. Did she actually say the Cummings family?
Marica
Marica

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 11, 2009 8:22 am

Of course I saw the thread Wrap. I read what Tim Miller said. I guess I am shock that he is involved in this. Misty is not innocent however she is only a dumb 17 yr old girl being set up by Tim Miller. Just not right in my mind. I will never think the same of Tim Miller getting involved like this. He should be searching for what is left of HaLeigh rather than this. His job is search and recovery not a PI. That is why I asked the question the way I did. Because I don't want to believe it.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup Sun Oct 11, 2009 11:58 am

I was more or less talking to myself when I said I put that thread somewhere else..I was not saying you hadn't read it. There are so many threads reference Misty, it's confusing. I sure hope that clears this up. peace
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Juanita Sun Oct 11, 2009 12:47 pm

Marica wrote:Hmmm, I didn't pick up on "The OTHER side of the family" as meaning the Cummings family. The comment, to me, indicated she was saying HaLeigh's Mother's family. Did she actually say the Cummings family?

i would interpret that as Heighleighs mother as well, maybe thats why they said, search our ranch please, all you will find is a dead horse!
Juanita
Juanita

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 11, 2009 12:52 pm

I knew Misty meant Crystal side. Which is bull. I won't ever believe that.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Juanita Sun Oct 11, 2009 12:54 pm

no i dont think the family has her. she would have been seen by now. that family is being watched like a hawk by everyone.

misty is just trying to point fingers away from herself.
Juanita
Juanita

Back to top Go down

Post by Marica Sun Oct 11, 2009 4:34 pm

If this is a "FAMILY" abduction, it certainly isn't a biological FAMILY member.
Marica
Marica

Back to top Go down

Post by Nama Sun Oct 11, 2009 6:22 pm

by Juanita Today at 12:54 pm misty is just trying to point fingers away from herself.
To quote Nancy Grace: If you've got one finger pointing at someone else, you've got the rest of them pointing back at you.

Misty on CBS This Morning 0fourfingers
Nama
Nama
Administration
Administration

Back to top Go down

Post by CritterFan1 Sun Oct 11, 2009 7:02 pm

BJ in OR wrote:
by jeanne1807 Today at 9:40 pm You know BJ in the beginning when I heard Tim was funding Donna and Misty I too thought..what the heck.

You could be right. I'm sure Tim didn't put up the money just so Misty could have some fun in the sun.
Good points ladies.... makes you think twice about TES involvement!!!!
CritterFan1
CritterFan1

Back to top Go down

Post by cherylz Sun Oct 11, 2009 7:20 pm

Wow! That CBS guy sounds credible. And yes, in his interviews Ron is restrained. I think it takes all he has to hold it all in. I bet he is one of those that just "pops"---total rage. If this is true than Ron knows Haleigh is gone for good.
cherylz
cherylz

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup Sun Oct 11, 2009 8:24 pm

cherylz wrote:Wow! That CBS guy sounds credible. And yes, in his interviews Ron is restrained. I think it takes all he has to hold it all in. I bet he is one of those that just "pops"---total rage. If this is true than Ron knows Haleigh is gone for good.
Exactly, Cherylz!

Love the "finger", BJ!
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down