Victim's Heartland
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Misty on CBS This Morning

+4
mommyof3kids
Nama
jeanne1807
Wrapitup
8 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Misty on CBS This Morning - Page 2 Empty Re: Misty on CBS This Morning

Post by Wrapitup Sun Oct 11, 2009 8:24 pm

cherylz wrote:Wow! That CBS guy sounds credible. And yes, in his interviews Ron is restrained. I think it takes all he has to hold it all in. I bet he is one of those that just "pops"---total rage. If this is true than Ron knows Haleigh is gone for good.
Exactly, Cherylz!

Love the "finger", BJ!

Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

https://victimsheartland.forumotion.com/forum.htm

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup Mon Oct 12, 2009 7:39 am

Just watched Misty on CBS The Early Show. She specifically is accusing Crystal's family of taking Haleigh. She said that Crystal has admitted she was never close to Haleigh. She has? When?

She said she is innocent 100% and that her family basically throws other family members under the bus.

Ron was supposed to be on but apparently, Jr. and the entire family are sick, so his Attorney, Terry Scumacher, was on in his place. He said that Ron does NOT think Misty was involved but says she has been "aloof". He has never accused Crystal's side of the family and thinks Haleigh is still alive.
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Marica Mon Oct 12, 2009 7:49 am

If he THINKS, Haleigh is still alive, why doesn't he tell us where he THINKS she is, or who has her. I mean if he has that strong of feeling about his daughter, then he must have some idea of where she is.
Marica
Marica

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup Mon Oct 12, 2009 7:51 am

And, why would he not be actively looking for her? Why would he tell Tim Miller he will blow both his and Misty's head off? I think this lawyer is either in the dark or lying.
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by CritterFan1 Mon Oct 12, 2009 7:52 am

Darn, I slept thru it. I am sure I will see it on NG tonight. I bet Ron never planned on coming on with Misty. Cannot wait to read what lies for eyes has to say about misty and her latest interviews!
CritterFan1
CritterFan1

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup Mon Oct 12, 2009 7:54 am

CritterFan1 wrote:Darn, I slept thru it. I am sure I will see it on NG tonight. I bet Ron never planned on coming on with Misty. Cannot wait to read what lies for eyes has to say about misty and her latest interviews!
Misty's segments were taped on Friday. She is back in Satsuma. He was never going to come on w/Misty. They are allegedly "separated". I agree about "Eyes for Lies". I love reading her articles.

We will retrieve the interviews as soon as they are online and post them.
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by CritterFan1 Mon Oct 12, 2009 8:55 am

oh thats right, she did a two part show on friday, duh!!!
CritterFan1
CritterFan1

Back to top Go down

Misty on CBS This Morning - Page 2 Empty Haleigh’s Dad Concerned Over Stepmom’s Statements

Post by Nama Mon Oct 12, 2009 10:22 am

Ronald Cummings was supposed to appear on the show Monday morning, but dropped out at the last minute.

Appearing in his place, Ronald Cummings’ lawyer, Terry Shoemaker said his client had some concerns with Misty’s statements.

“Ron has stuck by Misty all along,” Shoemaker said. “He has had some concerns about the statements she’s made, but he has stood by her all along.”

Shoemaker said the pressure surrounding Haleigh’s disappearance was what led to the couple’s impending divorce.

http://www.cfnews13.com/News/Local/2009/10/12/lawyer_haleighs_dad_concerned_over_stepmoms_statements.html
Nama
Nama
Administration
Administration

Back to top Go down

Post by Nama Mon Oct 12, 2009 10:32 am

Crystal Sheffield has admitted she didn’t have a close relationship with Haleigh, Misty Croslin Cummings said.

“I don’t think that she, personally had anything, to do with it,” Misty Croslin Cummings said in the interview that aired this morning.

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/local/breakingnews/orl-bk-haleigh-cummings-101209,0,3978376.story
Nama
Nama
Administration
Administration

Back to top Go down

Misty on CBS This Morning - Page 2 Empty Misty Cummings On The Early Show 10/12/09 - Pt. 2/ & Ron's attorney

Post by Nama Mon Oct 12, 2009 10:50 am

Nama
Nama
Administration
Administration

Back to top Go down

Post by Marica Mon Oct 12, 2009 11:31 am

BJ in OR wrote:Crystal Sheffield has admitted she didn’t have a close relationship with Haleigh, Misty Croslin Cummings said.

“I don’t think that she, personally had anything, to do with it,” Misty Croslin Cummings said in the interview that aired this morning.

So HaLeighs Mother admitted she wasn't close with her daughter.
WHAT, does THAT have to do with her being missing?
And JUST WHAT "OTHER SIDE OF THE FAMILY", is responsible for taking Haleigh? Misty keeps me totally confused!
Marica
Marica

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2