Victim's Heartland
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BREAKING NEWS: RICHARD GRUND TO APPEAR ON BNN RADIO SUNDAY 10/11 3PM CENTRAL

4 posters

Go down

BREAKING NEWS:  RICHARD GRUND TO APPEAR ON BNN RADIO SUNDAY 10/11 3PM CENTRAL Empty BREAKING NEWS: RICHARD GRUND TO APPEAR ON BNN RADIO SUNDAY 10/11 3PM CENTRAL

Post by frogs Sun Oct 11, 2009 1:28 pm

BNN Exclusive: Richard Grund Speaks OutPosted on October 11th, 2009 by Simon Barrett in Breaking News, crimeRead 353 times.I have just received confirmation that Richard Grund will be joining us this afternoon on our radio program about Caylee Anthony and Haleigh Cummings. For those of you not familiar with Richard Grund, he is the father of Jessie Grund who at one point was engaged to Casey Anthony.

Richard and Jessie both cared a great deal about Caylee Anthony, yet both have come under attack from the Anthony family.

In what can only be called a sadistic move the National Enquirer are running a front page article about Richard Grund, and how he may have killed Caylee Anthony in some bizarre occult ritual. This story seems to have originated by some email traffic between PI Dominic Casey and Cindy Anthony that was released in the discovery process.

This is a program that you will not want to miss. Both the Caylee Anthony and Haleigh Cummings cases have seen a lot of movement this week, Listen in and hear what our crack panel has to say on the latest developments.

To listen in, point your browser to www.blogtalkradio.com a few minutes before 3pm central (4pm eastern) and you will see the link to the program on the front page.

Simon Barrett

http://www.bloggernews.net/122589
frogs
frogs

Back to top Go down

BREAKING NEWS:  RICHARD GRUND TO APPEAR ON BNN RADIO SUNDAY 10/11 3PM CENTRAL Empty Re: BREAKING NEWS: RICHARD GRUND TO APPEAR ON BNN RADIO SUNDAY 10/11 3PM CENTRAL

Post by mommyof3kids Sun Oct 11, 2009 3:36 pm

Huh, I am trying to listen in and can't hear it cause it is too fuzzy???

I am ready chat comments though.. Hi Critter and Frogs in there :)
mommyof3kids
mommyof3kids

Back to top Go down

BREAKING NEWS:  RICHARD GRUND TO APPEAR ON BNN RADIO SUNDAY 10/11 3PM CENTRAL Empty Re: BREAKING NEWS: RICHARD GRUND TO APPEAR ON BNN RADIO SUNDAY 10/11 3PM CENTRAL

Post by mommyof3kids Sun Oct 11, 2009 3:38 pm

Woo Hoo, I am in now and can Hear :) YAY for me, LOL
mommyof3kids
mommyof3kids

Back to top Go down

Post by mommyof3kids Sun Oct 11, 2009 3:54 pm

I agree with you critter, I think Misty is LOVING this attention, especially after watching NG on Friday and seeing how she acted on camera in New York! She thinks she all that and a bag of chips.... I think she thinks she is untouchable! So sick!
mommyof3kids
mommyof3kids

Back to top Go down

Post by mommyof3kids Sun Oct 11, 2009 4:28 pm

So Frogs and Critter, I missed hearing Rev. Grund. What did he have to say?
mommyof3kids
mommyof3kids

Back to top Go down

Post by frogs Sun Oct 11, 2009 5:13 pm

Hi mommyof3! There will be a replay of today's show available in a little while and it stays up for a long time so if you want to check it you can listen to it. Rev. Grund basically said that he is going to do all he can to change the laws which seem to have exposed himself and his family to all these slanderous comments by the Ants and the defense attorneys in this case. It is true, as he said, that Jesse's information, from his high school diploma to his job as police trainee have been well documented and distributed across the media and the internet. Although he said he was at first angry that $indy and Dom Casey's crazy emails were made public due to the sunshine law, he is now glad that he has access to them and doesn't have to use supoenas to get them. I think there is a slander lawsuit coming versus the Ants/Dom Casey/Baez, but it will wait until KC's murder trial is over. It was interesting to hear his story. If you have time, you really should give it a listen.
frogs
frogs

Back to top Go down

Post by mommyof3kids Sun Oct 11, 2009 5:21 pm

Thank yo u Frogs for that info. I will try and make time to play the first half that I missed from today. I like that Man and feel soooo bad for what the Ants have done to his family!!
mommyof3kids
mommyof3kids

Back to top Go down

Post by CritterFan1 Sun Oct 11, 2009 5:55 pm

Hi Mommy, who were you at blogger today?? I feel for the entire Grund family. They loved little Caylee like their own.
CritterFan1
CritterFan1

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup Sun Oct 11, 2009 9:33 pm

Missed the whole thing. Thanks for the line, Frogs!
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

https://victimsheartland.forumotion.com/forum.htm

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup Sun Oct 11, 2009 9:46 pm

Haleigh Cummings & Caylee Anthony BNN Radio Wrap Up
Oct/11Posted on October 11th, 2009 by Simon Barrett

Both of these stories make my hair curl and give me a huge headache. One tot Caylee Anthony is most certainly dead. Caylee Anthony will never go to her prom, she will never have a career, never have a family. She was murdered. The only viable culprit is her mother Casey Anthony. Of course that does not prevent the defense (nightmare) team from spreading their net far and wide, in their attempt to keep Casey Anthony from the death sentence.

A favorite scape goat seems to be Jessie Grund. A more ridiculous claim I cannot think of.

In the Haleigh Cummings case we have a melange of stupidity! I have to admit that there are occasions where I think that every family member was somehow connected to the story line of the movie Deliverance. Oh that is just my thoughts!

On todays show we had a special guest, Pastor Richard Grund, he and his son Jessie have been under fire from the defense from the outset. It is crass stupidity, but, it plays into Jose Bozo Baez’s plans. The National Enquirer has featured Richard Grund on their front page. A big story about how Caylee Anthony was a human sacrifice! Of course in the final few lines of their expose they point out that they absolutely no proof! Ah, truth in reporting!

Richard Grund joined us for the first part of the program, and certainly set the story straight.

Our second segment concerned missing 6 year old Haleigh Cummings. It is now 8 months since she was last seen. There have been no charges laid, there are no persons of interest. Yet, there are. What I first perceived as bad investigating, has turned into a whole different scenario.

Haleigh Cummings has hit the heart of many people, most of the press are happy to sit back and wait for information to be spoon fed to them. A few of us are not. TJ Hart of WSKY 97.3 is a stellar example. TJ has dogged this case from day one.

I know this will come as a bit of a shock to some folks, but when we say we have sources, it is not some crackpot anonymous hotmail email account! Our sources are real people, some that might surprise you.

All in all it was an entertaining show, and with that in mind I suggest that you read between the lines. Much was said, and yet not said. Listen carefully, you might catch some gems.

The program is available here.

Simon and Jan Barrett

http://www.bloggernews.net/122594
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

https://victimsheartland.forumotion.com/forum.htm

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down