Haleigh Cummings Update: Rumors of Dad and His Guns Spark Investigation

Go down

Normal Haleigh Cummings Update: Rumors of Dad and His Guns Spark Investigation

Post by Wrapitup on Wed Oct 14, 2009 11:37 am

Haleigh Cummings Update: Rumors of Dad and His Guns Spark Investigation

Posted on October 14th, 2009
by Simon Barrett

This just in from TJ Hart - Simon

Based on claims in report from an internet site and information from web forums, sources close the Haleigh Cummings abduction case say an investigation was opened by DCF regarding claims Haleigh’s father had talked about using a gun in a threatening manner in the presence of his young son.

Tim Miller with Texas EquuSearch is reported saying on www.artharris.com :

“With his 3 year old son, Junior, watching, Miller tells me Cummings “made a statement that if he found out Misty had some involvement, he’d blow her teeth through the back of her head.

“Then, he put the (assault rifle) down on floor, butt first, and almost got on his knees, bent over, and put the barrel in his mouth, and says, ‘I’ll kill her, and then kill myself, and take a few others with me.’ ”

Sources close to the investigation tell 97.3 The Sky that DCF got that report Tuesday night and that the Putnam County Sheriff’s Office received information from the agency Wednesday morning.

Our source also says the sheriff’s office has not yet been involved in this matter, but are they being kept in the loop should something criminal evolve from the DCF investigation.

Haleigh is described as a 6 year old white female. She is approximately 3′0, 39 lbs, blonde hair & brown eyes. Unknown clothing description.

Haleigh was last seen at her residence in the Hermit’s Cove area of Putnam County on February 9, 2009 between the hours of 8-10pm.

A statewide Amber Alert has been issued. An additional $30,000 in rewards have been posted.

If you have any information and wish to remain anonymous, please call Crime Stoppers at 1-888-277-TIPS (8477) or you can Text your tip by Texting “TIP231 plus your message” to CRIMES (274637).

TJ Hart

http://www.bloggernews.net/122624
----------------
IMO, DCF should have checked this out along with LE immediately. Jr NEEDS to be removed from that house NOW!

Nine-tenths of wisdom is appreciation. Go find somebody’s hand and squeeze it, while there’s time.
-- Dale Dauten--

Thank you RAINE for all you ARE!! I will ALWAYS hold you in my Heart!!
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

https://victimsheartland.forumotion.com/forum.htm

Back to top Go down

Normal Re: Haleigh Cummings Update: Rumors of Dad and His Guns Spark Investigation

Post by mommyof3kids on Wed Oct 14, 2009 11:56 am

NOTHING surprises me anymore with these people, seriously though, I can NOT leave out my normal WTF
mommyof3kids
mommyof3kids

Back to top Go down

Normal Re: Haleigh Cummings Update: Rumors of Dad and His Guns Spark Investigation

Post by Wrapitup on Wed Oct 14, 2009 12:06 pm

Nor should you, Mommy!! faint peace

Nine-tenths of wisdom is appreciation. Go find somebody’s hand and squeeze it, while there’s time.
-- Dale Dauten--

Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Wed Oct 14, 2009 1:19 pm

I have read this story about the gun before. It is a sad day when charges can not be pressed due to threats being made. LE waits for someone to die before they do anything about threats. I don't care what DFS says Ron Jr should not be living with his unstable Father.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Marica on Wed Oct 14, 2009 4:06 pm

Right on Lindamarie. Somewhere along the way, our law makers decided to tie the hands of law enforcement to the point that threats mean nothing unless it is against someone of great importance.
Marica
Marica

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup on Wed Oct 14, 2009 5:20 pm

Marica wrote:Right on Lindamarie. Somewhere along the way, our law makers decided to tie the hands of law enforcement to the point that threats mean nothing unless it is against someone of great importance.
He threatened his wife via Tim Miller. His child is missing and his now wife was the last one to see her. If that isn't important, I don't know what is. I would also bet he has threatened her directly - especially when they are intoxicated or on drugs. :drunken:

-- Dale Dauten--

Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Marica on Wed Oct 14, 2009 5:46 pm

Probably, but once again, LE and other gov agencies, are restricted on WHAT they can do. It makes me sick to see things happening an nothing is done because some crime first has to be committed, and there has to be some sort of supportive proof.
Marica
Marica

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Wed Oct 14, 2009 6:45 pm

LE is suppose to take Domestic violence seriously. At least in Iowa we do. I don't know what is wrong with LE down there. I get so mad. Tim Miller had to jump in and save Misty because LE failed to do that. I still think Tim's reputation is going to suffer because of this. I worry about that and him. I have seen this case bring down other good people....like Cobra. If Tim is not careful he will be arrested for something. When the real people that need arrested and interrogated are running around getting their nails done.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum