Victim's Heartland
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Haleigh Update: Bar Complaint Against Former Lawyer Picazio Filed By Crystal Sheffield Dismissed

4 posters

Go down

Haleigh Update: Bar Complaint Against Former Lawyer Picazio Filed By Crystal Sheffield Dismissed Empty Haleigh Update: Bar Complaint Against Former Lawyer Picazio Filed By Crystal Sheffield Dismissed

Post by Wrapitup Fri Nov 13, 2009 1:44 pm

Posted on November 13th, 2009
by Simon Barrett in crime

This just in from TJ Hart - Simon

The often vilified former pro-bono attorney for the biological mother of 5-year-old Haleigh Cummings who was abducted from her Satsuma, FL home in February is walking away this week with some sense of vindication.

The Florida Bar Association has dismissed the complaints against attorney Kim Picazio alleged by Crystal Sheffield The Florida Bar File No. 2010-50,286 (171)

In the complaint, Crystal Sheffield alleged that:

“…Ms. Picazio violated Rule 4-1.6 by disclosing confidential information concerning her representation of Crystal related to the search and investigation of her missing child, Haleigh Cummings. Crystal also contend that Ms. Picazio did not act with diligence in filing a modification of he child support. Ms. Picazio responded to the allegations in the complaint and rebuttal with specific denials of each allegation and a detailed history of her involvement in the case.”

One of Picazio’s rebuttals to the complaint was rather harmful to Crystal Sheffield and the perception some may have of her:

“…Ms. Picazio also contends that your current living situation, health concerns, inability to work, and drug addiction/seizures prevented her from filing a petition for a change in custody. All lawyers, as officers of the court, have an obligation to refrain from filing frivolous pleadings or papers, and may.be subject tocourt-imposed sanctions for having done so, This.is an area that falls within the exercise of professional judgment by the lawyer, and is not appropriate as a reason for discipline to be imposed.”

In this 97.3 The Sky exclusive podcast interview, attorney Kim Picazio blames a blogger for spreading falsehoods over the internet and worming her way into the confidence of Marie Griffis and Crystal Sheffield.

Picazio tells The Sky she advised Crystal Sheffield and Marie Griffis against the now controversial Sam Watkins Concert and wanted Pay-Pal links and wording on the Haleighbug Center website that asked for donations to be removed.

AUDIO: KIM PICAZIO 16:53

Some of the more volatile claims Picazio made in the interview suggested that the blogger-in-question was also involved as a moderator for a Haleigh Cummings forum that was operated by a high risk sex offender.

Picazio did not refer to the blogger by name.

Haleigh Cummings is described as a now 6 year old white female. She is approximately 3′0, 39 lbs, blonde hair & brown eyes. Unknown clothing description.

Haleigh was last seen at her residence in the Hermit’s Cove area of Putnam County on February 9, 2009 between the hours of 8-10pm.

A statewide Amber Alert has been issued. An additional $30,000 in rewards have been posted.

If you have any information and wish to remain anonymous, please call Crime Stoppers at 1-888-277-TIPS (8477) or you can Text your tip by Texting “TIP231 plus your message” to CRIMES (274637).

TJ Hart

http://www.bloggernews.net/122966

Please note: Click on the above link for Kim Picazio's audio. THIS IS MOST INTERESTING!!!!!!!!!!!!

Also, last week, a site was taken down where the Administrator was found to be a convicted sex offender.
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

https://victimsheartland.forumotion.com/forum.htm

Back to top Go down

Haleigh Update: Bar Complaint Against Former Lawyer Picazio Filed By Crystal Sheffield Dismissed Empty Re: Haleigh Update: Bar Complaint Against Former Lawyer Picazio Filed By Crystal Sheffield Dismissed

Post by Guest Fri Nov 13, 2009 2:19 pm

Interesting. No matter how could of a lawyer you are in child custody issues you can't win if your client is not a good parent. I did not know Crystal even filed a complaint. Thanks for posting this wrap.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Haleigh Update: Bar Complaint Against Former Lawyer Picazio Filed By Crystal Sheffield Dismissed Empty Re: Haleigh Update: Bar Complaint Against Former Lawyer Picazio Filed By Crystal Sheffield Dismissed

Post by Wrapitup Fri Nov 13, 2009 3:18 pm

Did you listen to the Kim interview with TJ Hart? A must-hear!!
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup Fri Nov 13, 2009 3:56 pm

Haleigh Cummings Update – Kim Picazio - An Interesting 180
Posted on November 13th, 2009 by Simon Barret

It was announced today that the attorney who represented Crystal Shefield for several months, Kim Picazio has been cleared of all wrong doing by the Florida Bar Association. A complaint concerning Picazio had been filed on behalf of her ex-client Cyrstal Shefield. A complete version of the letter can be found here.

There is one part that I find most curious, this is in the section discussing Picazio’s reasons for not filing for a change of custody hearing:

…Ms. Picazio also contends that your current living situation, health concerns, inability to work, and drug addiction/seizures prevented her from filing a petition for a change in custody

The key in this sentence is Drug Addiction. I read this and then showed the letter to my wife to confirm my memory. “Whoah there” was Jan’s comment, ‘This is not what Picazio said to us’.

Several months ago I had written some fairly critical articles about Kim Picazio and uninvited she popped in on one of our Sunday broadcasts. During this conversation Cobra brought up the subject of Crystal’s drug use. Picazio hotly denied that Crystal does not use drugs, and most certainly was not an addict.

I am sure that with a little digging around in Blog Talk Radio vaults I can find the sound bite. As the saying goes ‘From the horses mouth.’

We will no doubt be discussing this on the program on Sunday.

Simon Barrett

http://www.bloggernews.net/122971

Note: I wholeheartedly remember this as I had called in and was still on the phone when Kim called in. Maybe later, AFTER THIS PHONE CALL, she realized that Crystal has a drug problem. From what I have heard on the street, she (Crystal) is or was ALLEGEDLY addicted to Loritab's.
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by CritterFan1 Fri Nov 13, 2009 6:45 pm

Wrapitup wrote:Did you listen to the Kim interview with TJ Hart? A must-hear!!
where do you have it posted??? thanks.
CritterFan1
CritterFan1

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Nov 13, 2009 7:27 pm

Wrapitup wrote:Did you listen to the Kim interview with TJ Hart? A must-hear!!
Listening now
http://www.bloggernews.net/122971

She is not talking about Fysty is she? ;)

Last edited by lindamarie on Fri Nov 13, 2009 7:28 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : added link)
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Nov 13, 2009 7:35 pm

This is unbelievable. Every fourth sentence says "the blogger"s. A must hear recording of Kim. omg Now she is going to sue these "blogger"s. Wrap is right. Worth a listen.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Nov 13, 2009 7:55 pm

ok I am thinking about this a lot. Did we not get a PM from a guest claiming to be Kim? Threatening to sue for the threads that were slandering her here? It was a long time ago and foggy in my mind. Something like that went down here on VH. I am moving this to the members only thread with a ghost link in the lounge for guest.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup Fri Nov 13, 2009 10:26 pm

lindamarie wrote:ok I am thinking about this a lot. Did we not get a PM from a guest claiming to be Kim? Threatening to sue for the threads that were slandering her here? It was a long time ago and foggy in my mind. Something like that went down here on VH. I am moving this to the members only thread with a ghost link in the lounge for guest.
Yep, we sure did and here it is:

From Guest To Wrapitup, Mon 6 Jul 2009 - 9:21

To the Administrator of Victim's Heartland:

It has come to my attention that you have posted a thread of cases and/or lawsuits represented by your site to be filed against me. Please be advised that all of these cases were not brought against me, and others are actions in which I served as an attorney. Further, my Husband has a cousin named "Kim Picazio" who does not want any to be involved in this case, or your blog site. She does not wish to have her information spewed over the internet. I demand that you retract your statement that the cases listed are against me personally, as they are not. This is an incorrect statement of fact. If you fail to retract your statements, I will be forced to take legal action against you, and your website. Please govern yourself accordingly,

Kim Picazio, Esq.
Attorney for Crystal Sheffield

Note: I emailed her immediately and apologized to her, as I was NOT the admin that posted anything about her. I cannot speak for what my other admin did but if anyone remembers back then, I do not have to say another word.

And for any new members, this admin is no longer affiliated in any way, shape or form with this website as of July 10, 2009.
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by NiteSpinR Fri Nov 13, 2009 11:43 pm

:loser: :littleangel:Haleigh Update: Bar Complaint Against Former Lawyer Picazio Filed By Crystal Sheffield Dismissed Bigb13
:nono:
:scared10:
duct and run
NiteSpinR
NiteSpinR
Tech Support Admin
Tech  Support  Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup Fri Nov 13, 2009 11:46 pm

Nite, Love the "finger in nose" smiley!!!!!
you rock :trampoline: :good?bad :
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by NiteSpinR Sat Nov 14, 2009 1:02 am

Haleigh Update: Bar Complaint Against Former Lawyer Picazio Filed By Crystal Sheffield Dismissed Bigb14

i knew you would! 👀
NiteSpinR
NiteSpinR
Tech Support Admin
Tech  Support  Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Nov 14, 2009 7:37 am

I did not know we had a nose picking smiley :lol!:

I did keep a thread in the lounge for guests. With the thoughts going through my mind listening to Kim on the audio I did not want our guest to see what I was thinking. I knew back when stuff was posted about Kim that someone was asking for trouble. Not to mention the false allegations about the picture of Crystal with her kids. One thing I will never do is slander a lawyer in a blog.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup Sat Nov 14, 2009 1:18 pm

Not even Bozo??????????? thinking head bang duct and run
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Nov 14, 2009 2:33 pm

I would never post anything that would subject myself or VH to a lawsuit. I don't think giving Baez a nickname is a reason to get sued is it? Also when your speaking the truth you can't be sued for that.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup Sat Nov 14, 2009 3:02 pm

Off topic, don't think we have that nose picking smiley but would like to have it!! :lol!:
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup Sun Nov 15, 2009 5:48 pm

Thanks so much!!!!!! Geez, what a forum to get that smiley in!!!! you rock
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by CritterFan1 Sun Nov 15, 2009 6:08 pm

lindamarie wrote:pick in got it wrap
eeewwwww, that is a good one.
You know what they say, You can pick your friends, you can pick your nose, but you can't pick your friends nose!!!!! ha ha
CritterFan1
CritterFan1

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup Sun Nov 15, 2009 7:12 pm

I sure hope the new members understand that we all have to laugh sometimes or we will go nuts with these cases!!
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Nov 16, 2009 11:28 am

Bar Complaint Against Attorney in Haleigh Case Dismissed, Entire File Released

Posted: Monday, 16 November 2009 11:15AM

TJ Hart
In a story you heard first on News Talk 97.3 The Sky, the Bar complaint against the former attorney for Haleigh Cumming's biological mother was dismissed by the Florida Bar.

In the complaint, Crystal Sheffield alleged that her pro-bono attorney Kim Picazio violated Rule 4-1.6 by disclosing confidential information concerning her representation of Crystal related to the search and investigation of her missing child, Haleigh Cummings. Crystal also contend that Ms. Picazio did not act with diligence in filing a modification of her child support. Ms. Picazio responded to the allegations in the complaint and rebuttal with specific denials of each allegation and a detailed history of her involvement in the case

From The Florida Bar:

Initial Complaint
(See attached file: Object_12902BE_0.PDF)
Respondent Ltr - 15 Day Letter
(See attached file: Object_129045A_0.DOC)
Certificate of Disclosure
(See attached file: Object_130874E_0.PDF)
Response to 15 day Letter
(See attached file: Object_130C2E2_0.PDF)
Complainant Ltr - Fwding Copy of
(See attached file: Object_130C332_0.DOC)
Rebuttal of Complainant
(See attached file: Object_13AC536_0.PDF)
Correspondence from Respondent
(See attached file: Object_1429486_0.PDF)
Complainant Ltr - Close All Documents Reviewed No Violations
(See attached file: Complainant Ltr - Close All Documents Reviewed No Violations.doc)
attorney Kim Picazio blames a blogger for spreading falsehoods over the internet and worming her way into the confidence of Marie Griffis and Crystal Sheffield.

Some of the more volatile claims Picazio made in the interview suggested that the blogger-in-question was also involved as a moderator for a Haleigh Cummings forum that was operated by a high risk sex offender.

Picazio did not refer to the blogger by name. Picazio later told The Sky that she advised Crystal Sheffield and Marie Griffis against the now controversial Sam Watkins Concert and wanted Pay-Pal links and wording on the Haleighbug Center website that asked for donations to be removed.

Haleigh Cummings is described as a now 6 year old white female. She is approximately 3'0, 39 lbs, blonde hair & brown eyes. Unknown clothing description.

Haleigh was last seen at her residence in the Hermit's Cove area of Putnam County on February 9, 2009 between the hours of 8-10pm.

A statewide Amber Alert has been issued. An additional $30,000 in rewards have been posted.

If you have any information and wish to remain anonymous, please call Crime Stoppers at 1-888-277-TIPS (8477) or you can Text your tip by Texting “TIP231 plus your message” to CRIMES (274637).

http://www.thesky973.com/pages/5686083.php
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup Mon Nov 16, 2009 1:45 pm

Kim Picazio: Haleigh Cummings Case Lawyer – Bar Complaint File Released
Posted on November 16th, 2009
by Simon Barrett.

Early this morning the entire file of the Bar complaint filed against Kim Picazio by Crystal Sheffield and her mother Marie Griffis was released. We are still pouring over the documents, but to say the least they make for some interesting reading.

Much of what was speculated about on the radio program yesterday is contained in the data dump. You can listen to the entire program here.

The file clearly indicates that the ‘blogger’ in question is one Kendall Clark who goes by the name of Pirate Girl. Ms. Picazio goes to great lengths to explain how this blogger inserted herself into the case by befriending the Sheffield family and then subsequently was the source of disinformation on the Internet. This revelation is not new, it had been assumed for some time that Pirate Girl was the target of Picazio’s wrath but now it is indeed in the public domain.

Most of the media that is still covering the case gets a few mentions. She explains that although she has never posted on BNN her office did set up an account on our private forum.

To be clear,I have never blogged on Blogger News Network (BNN). Or office account is set up and registered under “Lanie”, for which I can provide a status report reflecting no posts have ever been made through that account. Never.

And I guess you will not be, we have removed the account!

TJ Hart and Art Harris also get mentions.

Actually the Art Harris references gave me real pause for thought. In the letter and attachments dated October 28/2009 she makes the following statement:

During the case I utilized a media consultant, two-time Emmy winning journalist, Art Harris (formaly of CNN). Harris assisted Cystal and my team, lending us his expertise and advice on the strategic placement and release of information to turn around the negative press that Crystal was receiving. Crystal and I spent a great deal of time with Art Harris.

Oh dear, what ever happened to the neutrality in reporting?

In a July 1 email to Marie and Crystal which is a To Do list, she includes these two interesting points:

Be sure to look at Art Harris’ latest story -I had him clear up the “crack” issue, and he posted pictures of Crystal and the kids to combat the “doctored” photo issue. The comments after his story seem very positive.

Everyone should be instructed not to answer any questions about the crack pipe issue, or who the truck is owned by. No comment is the word on this. Marie: you need to be very careful of what Diane knows about this issue. If she reports that the truck was Chad’s, and that they were his old pipes, that would be extremely bad. DCF would most likely get involved, and Chad could get arrested. Every “Ron” fan on the internet would call the authorities and demand action against Chad and Crystal.

More independent journalism?

Actually it gets better, in a email dated May/17 from Kim Picazio to her then friend Pirate girl she explains:

To: Pirate Girl
Sent: Sunday, May 17,2009 8:43:41 PM
Subject Re:
Art and TJ were cc’ed with all of those emails. They are both hesitant to take extreme positions cause they need to be “reporters”.
But Art has made sure he’s on that Radio interview with Cobra to make sure he can run interference for me. He he did a good job

Oh, I wonder which radio show that might be?

This is just the tip of the iceberg in this interesting file, TJ has all of the documents hosted here. It certainly makes for some interesting reading. I am sure that we will be hearing more about this complaint soon.

Simon Barrett

http://www.bloggernews.net/123003

IMO, this is all a side show. Yes, KP was not the best attorney..we all know that, but really..this sounds like something you would see on Lifetime! MOO!
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup Mon Nov 16, 2009 4:07 pm

Crystal Sheffield: Mother Of Missing Haleigh Cummings And Drugs
Posted on November 16th, 2009
by Simon Barrett

When you start to poke around in the Haleigh Cummings story there is one re-occurring theme, drugs. Drugs are everywhere you look. It does not seem to matter if you talk Croslin, Cummings, or Sheffield, at some point the use of illicit drugs enters the picture. It has been widely reported that babysitter/lover/wife/divorcee teenage Misty Croslin had just come off a three day drug and sex binge on the evening that Haleigh Cummings went missing.

In the ensuing weeks, various other acquaintances and family(s) members all seemed to manage to get themselves embroiled in what I am guessing was unwanted publicity over their illegal substance abuse.

One member of the ever expanding side show stood apart, well in publicity at least. Attorney Kim Picazio went to great lengths to assure everyone that her client was ‘drug free’. Few of us believed it, yet, she appeared on national TV on several occasions, she even stooped down to us here at BNN and categorically stated that Crystal was not using. You can find the sound bite here. However, a couple of months after this great revelation, her story changes.

Now, that sound bite came from May/31, apparently Picazio was not aware of the drug issue until some time in June. Well excuse me for being simple minded, but addiction does not tend to occur overnight.

For over six years I worked with addicts of various types, booze, drugs, gambling, they came from a variety of backgrounds, but the drug users stood out. From the very first time I saw Crystal on TV, the word “DRUGS” shouted out.

In Ms Picasio’s response she says this:

The Department of Children and Families became aware of the allegations of drug use by Crystal. DCF requested a random toxicology test of Crystal Sheffield, during the course of their investigation, as they found it relevant to investigate Crystal’s fitness as a parent. At that time, in June 2009, I learned from DCF that Crystal’s infant daughter, Chloe, not even one (1) year of age, had been born with illegal narcotics in her system due to Crystal’s drug use during her pregnancy. The DCF caseworker had not informed me of this DCF case against my client, and I had no prior knowledge of the case until that time. DCF dismissed the investigation against Ronald Cummings, without explanation.

I felt as if I was only being told relevant information by the family, after a fiasco had occurred. I could not represent a client who was not being honest with me, and was taking illegal drugs. To make matters worse, In April 2009, Crystal admitted to me that she had taken unprescribed pain medication. Further, her mother, Marie Griffis, reported to me that Crystal had stolen her step-father’s pain medication after he had surgery in April 2009. I was extremely concerned over my client’s drug use. Crystal assured me that it was not an addiction, and that it had only taken a few pills due to back pain from an old car accident. In April, 2009, Crystal suffered another seizure, and was taken to the hospital by ambulance. All of these incidents played out loudly in the media. Despite my requests to family and friends to withhold all comments to the media about Crystal’s seizures, they defied my recommendations. As such, I then was forced to issue numerous press statements regarding Crystal’s status.

A vindication? I do not think so. A most telling statement comes from William Cobra Staubs:

Kim Picazio and I had conflicts during the case because she adamantly defended her client. During the course of the case, I personally witnessed Crystal Sheffield take illegal narcotics on several occasions. I attempted to tell Kim that her client was doing drugs. Kim Picazio did not want me releasing this information to the public. I confronted Crystal’s family about her drug use, and they believed she should be put in rehab. I was present at a meeting between Crystal Sheffield and her Father, Marty Sheffield, when her father demanded Crystal go to rehabilitation for drug abuse and addiction. Crystal refused. At that time, Kim Picazio and I were naturally on different “sides” of the case, as she was representing Crystal Sheffield.

You make what you will of these documents, TJ Hart of The Sky 77.3 has them all available here.

Simon Barrett

http://www.bloggernews.net/123006#comment-1445462
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup Mon Nov 16, 2009 4:09 pm

Side show!!!!!! thinking head bang :throwpc: WTF
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup Thu Nov 19, 2009 9:52 am

Haleigh Cummings – More Fallout From The Kim Picazio Documents
Posted on November 18th, 2009 by Simon Barrett

The more I look at the file that was released concerning the dismissal of the bar complaint that Crystal Sheffield and Marie Griffis brought against attorney Kim Picazio the more interesting I find it. I see specks of gold everywhere.

One aspect that comes over loud and clear is Kim Picazio’s views on Marie Griffis. Clearly Kim Picazio and Marie did not see eye to eye. I am no fan of Kim Picazio, and those of you that know me, know that is true. At no point though have I ever doubted her capability in the lawyering business, it is stinky and dirty. Lets face it, I’d rather be the ’smell man’ for Mike Rowe on the Discovery Channel’s Dirty Jobs than be a lawyer!

Kim and I have had a couple of ’set to’s’ I think to say we agree to disagree would sum it up quite well.

Much of the search for Haleigh Cummings has been tainted by what we love to call ‘media whores’. Oh they can be bought by the pound! Some ‘Media Whores’ are in it for the money, some are just looking for fame, some are members of the media themselves, burning the candle at both ends.

However, I will put aside my personal opinions concerning Ms Picazio. While delving into the now public records of the Bar complaint some very interesting observations about Marie Griffis come to light. Picazio says:

Marie had close friends who leaked confidential information about the status of the investigation, and Crystal’s lifestyle, on various “blog forums”. The executed Statement by Karen Devine-Spruill, Moderator of Websleuths Crime Forum, gives specific data and information on Ms. Griffis’ blogging activities, and those of Maries’ close friend, Diana White. These activities severely hampered my role as media spokesperson to Crystal, as the flow of information was not able to be controlled. Release of information needed to be accomplished strategically, and methodically. On several occasions, I admonished Marie, and her friends and family, in writing, to cease blogging and leaking information on the internet.

I could make a comment on the timely release of information, but I am sure you have all read this earlier article.

A fine example of Media Whoring is:

Marie Griffis sought media attention whenever possible. On several occasions, media figures wanted to interview me and Crystal, but Marie Griffis stepped in to intercept the interview for herself. This was done on more than one occasion.

Of course this fell on barren ground, one email that I found says:

Sent: Monday, April 13, 200911:36 PM
To: Marie Griffis (mar_griff@xxxxxx); Crystal Sheffield (creepsheffield@xxxxxx)
Subject: War of Words - Action News Jacksonville
Marie:
Please see media link below. Debbie Townsend, named as “family friend” made a statement to the media, claiming the Sheriffs office have no concrete leads… No one may make any statements to the media as a family friend. It is very important. Further, this statement is completely untrue, and pisses off the Sheriffs office. Unless they’ve cleared the info with me, we must urge all of your friends and family not to make any statements to media. I make very calculated statements. I don’t need a source close with the family mucking up the Sheffield camp’s positions on any issue. Please - no statements, no blogs.

How many times has Marie Griffis been on the Nancy Grace show? More importantly, has she ever said anything useful? The answer to that one is a resounding NO. She has offered about as much useful information as Ron “Miss Nancy” Cummings.

There are way too many ‘media whores’ in this sad tale. Ron and Misty had their honeymoon in New York paid by the media. When Marie appears on the Nancy Grace show she is in Jacksonville, picked up by a limo, tab paid by CNN. Although rumor has it that the mini bar in the CNN responser limo’s are not well stocked, it must feel good to be the center of attention.

The Bar complaint has many interesting aspects to it, and even though Kim Picazio and I may not see eye to eye on many subjects, she certainly has done a fine job of shredding her former friends and client.

Oh what a tangled web we weave.

Meanwhile, where is Haleigh Cummings? Ronald Cummings, Misty Croslin, Kim Picazio, Art Harris, and the rest of them, they do not matter, where is the little girl? I don’t give a damn how much Art was paid, thats his problem. I don’t give a damn what Ronald Cummings and his babysitter/wife/ex wife or whatever Misty Croslin calls herself this week do, they have done nothing useful to find the missing child. I don’t care that Marie likes the limo drive to and from Jacksonville. Where the hell is Haleigh Cummings? That is the only thing I care about!

I guess there is some good news, although it really offers scant succor. Some people that have profited from the case, monetarily or fame wise are being hauled onto the carpet. It is about time! I know that some people will try to pin the same on myself and my wife. Well folks, we have not benefited by one cent. If we cover a story, or do not cover a story, it matters not one iota. We cover stories because we want to. Sure, ratings are important, but to be quite honest, we could get better ratings by following other stories. So go figure!

Simon Barrett

Update: We have some hot, hot news, we just found out who the poster Truthteller is……

More later, but this is getting very interesting.

http://www.bloggernews.net/123018

IMO, I think it is just wrong to call the maternal grandmother of Haleigh a "media whore".
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup Thu Nov 19, 2009 3:15 pm

Reporter’s Notes: “A Bloggy Mess” in the Haleigh Cummings Case
Posted on November 19th, 2009
by Simon Barrett

This just in from TJ Hart of WSKY 97.3 - Simon

Ever since 97.3 The Sky and Bloggernews.net first published the public records regarding the dismissed bar complaint against a former attorney involved in the missing 6-year-old Haleigh Cummings dealings that was filed by the missing child’s mother on www.thesky973.com, a virtual storm of emailed claims, rebuttals and counter claims from attorney Kim Picazio and a blogger known as Kendall Clark have flooded our computers.

In the complaint, Crystal Sheffield alleged that her pro-bono attorney Kim Picazio violated Rule 4-1.6 by disclosing confidential information concerning her representation of Crystal related to the search and investigation of her missing child, Haleigh Cummings. Crystal also contend that Ms. Picazio did not act with diligence in filing a modification of her child support. Ms. Picazio responded to the allegations in the complaint and rebuttal with specific denials of each allegation and a detailed history of her involvement in the case.

From The Florida Bar:

Initial Complaint
(See attached file: Object_12902BE_0.PDF)
Respondent Ltr - 15 Day Letter
(See attached file: Object_129045A_0.DOC)
Certificate of Disclosure
(See attached file: Object_130874E_0.PDF)
Response to 15 day Letter
(See attached file: Object_130C2E2_0.PDF)
Complainant Ltr - Fwding Copy of
(See attached file: Object_130C332_0.DOC)
Rebuttal of Complainant
(See attached file: Object_13AC536_0.PDF)
Correspondence from Respondent
(See attached file: Object_1429486_0.PDF)
Complainant Ltr - Close All Documents Reviewed No Violations
(See attached file: Complainant Ltr - Close All Documents Reviewed No Violations.doc)

In this 97.3 The Sky exclusive podcast interview from Friday November 13, 2009, attorney Kim Picazio and shared with Bloggernews.net blames a blogger for spreading falsehoods over the internet and worming her way into the confidence of Marie Griffis and Crystal Sheffield.

Some of the more volatile claims Picazio made in the interview suggested that the blogger-in-question was also involved as a moderator for a Haleigh Cummings forum that was operated by a high-risk sex offender.

Picazio did not refer to the blogger by name.

The alleged blogger who is sometimes referred to as Pirate Lady, contacted 97.3 The Sky via email and telephone this week, has identified herself as Kendall Clark.

Clark informed 97.3 The Sky and BloggerNews.net via email that she will not do any interviews, but she did tell 97.3 The Sky that she released a statement on a blog site.

Wednesday evening, Picazio issued a statement regarding the events.

As of this moment, 97.3 The Sky a mountain of prepared statements, releases, screenshots, copies of emails and a list of computer language that is supposed to identify IP addresses and more. 97.3 The Sky’s IT professionals are looking over everything to verify or dismiss claims of authenticity made by each and every provider of each piece of data sent.

The attorneys will likely have to be called in to review all the pieces of material before 97.3 The Sky even considers publishing anything further on this matter.

TJ Hart

http://www.bloggernews.net/123024

What in the world does any of this have to do with finding Haleigh? Unless Kim P knows where Haleigh is, I think this is all BS
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Nov 19, 2009 3:46 pm

I agree Wrap. I feel she knows where she is to. IMO God Please Bring this baby home.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by TerryRose Thu Nov 19, 2009 4:03 pm

Two thoughts come to mind while reading through all of the above:
1. Everybody who gets close to these families gets hurt.
and
2. With family and friends like they have, who needs enemies?
TerryRose
TerryRose

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup Thu Nov 19, 2009 4:05 pm

I didn't say that Kim P knows where Haleigh is. I do NOT think she does. I said that I do NOT think any of this has anything to do with finding Haleigh UNLESS Kim P. knows where she is.

I think Haleigh is dead and has been since the first 24 hours she was missing. However, IF Kim or Marie or Misty or Crystal or whoever knows where Haleigh is, ten months is a long time to keep her hidden and what in the world would be the motive??
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by TerryRose Thu Nov 19, 2009 4:13 pm

Kim P. is too clever and cautious a lawyer to break the law and not tell the whereabouts of a missing child to the authorities. She wouldn't risk it, in my opinion.

If the child is alive, she might be in the slavery trade, or, on a brighter note, maybe someone who cared sought to take her away from the dangerous environment she was living in and give her a decent life. The latter is more doubtful when I consider the fact that they left Junior behind. More and more, I agree with you, Wrap, it looks like she is no longer alive.
TerryRose
TerryRose

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down