Victim's Heartland
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dr Baden says the State knows who Caylee Anthonys father is

+5
CritterFan1
Nama
Wrapitup
frogs
artgal16
9 posters

Go down

Dr Baden says the State knows who Caylee Anthonys father is Empty Dr Baden says the State knows who Caylee Anthonys father is

Post by artgal16 Mon Nov 16, 2009 4:16 pm

From blogtalk radio
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Dr Baden and his wife were on this radio show and Dr Baden stated that
the prosecution does know who Caylees father is and that it will be brought up
at trial. Also it could be used by the defense to cast doubt on Caseys guilt
but pointing the finger at the father. In a scenario that possibly could be something like Casey was pressuring the "real" father to start supporting Caylee and he killed Caylee is a theory that the defense might use. Ha - Id like to see them try
its preposterous!
artgal16
artgal16

Back to top Go down

Dr Baden says the State knows who Caylee Anthonys father is Empty Re: Dr Baden says the State knows who Caylee Anthonys father is

Post by frogs Mon Nov 16, 2009 4:23 pm

I had intended to listen to this radio show, but somehow forgot about it. The defense has no defense, so they will be trying anything to cause just one juror to succumb to "reasonable doubt". I certainly hope the prosecutors will define the term sufficiently so that this does not happen.
frogs
frogs

Back to top Go down

Dr Baden says the State knows who Caylee Anthonys father is Empty Re: Dr Baden says the State knows who Caylee Anthonys father is

Post by Wrapitup Mon Nov 16, 2009 4:30 pm

This means nothing to me. Sure, we all want to know who the father is..but there is NO evidence that anyone else was involved in the death of Caylee EXCEPT Casey. We know it is Not Jesse or Lee. Unless they say it is George (HIGHLY DOUBTFUL) I do NOT see this as damning evidence!
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

https://victimsheartland.forumotion.com/forum.htm

Back to top Go down

Post by frogs Mon Nov 16, 2009 4:42 pm

Just had a thought. IF indeed Caylee's father did the evil deed, did he too have a copy of KC's car keys? Puleeze!!!
frogs
frogs

Back to top Go down

Post by Nama Mon Nov 16, 2009 4:51 pm

……………..Then Dr. Baden jumped in saying he could answer the question because he’s not involved in the case. He said they ABSOLUTLEY know who the father is, through forensics, and that we will more than likely hear from this person at trial (IF he is alive and able to testify).

To date, no one in the public knows who the father is. The Anthonys have rightfully skirted the question — it’s actually none of our business. Which has only fueled speculation. It is, however, of interest to investigators – and only DNA will tell the truth as to the identity of Caylee Anthony’s father. In my mind, here’s how this person could change the case, at least create reasonable doubt for jurors. We know Casey Anthony had no money; she was so desperate she was stealing from her mother and her friend Amy Huzenga. (She is charged with check fraud for using Amy’s checks.) So it makes sense that she would contact the father of Caylee for child support. Seems like a no-brainer for any unemployed mother of a young child. This opens up an opportunity for the defense to present the father as having a motive to get rid of little Caylee. No one in the public knows his identity. Perhaps he was being asked to pay support for a child who’s life, as a far as we know to date, he had no part in. It’s not far fetched. I have a call into prosecutors to get a response to this, and I will update when (if) they respond.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Nama
Nama
Administration
Administration

Back to top Go down

Post by frogs Mon Nov 16, 2009 4:57 pm

Has the supposed father been added to either the defense or prosecution witness list? The defense cannot just call him up to the stand on the day of trial. I am sure both sides would need to depose him. I sure haven't heard anything about this being done or scheduled. IMO, even KC doesn't know who the father is....just another one-night-stand on yet another wild night out partying.
frogs
frogs

Back to top Go down

Post by artgal16 Mon Nov 16, 2009 5:00 pm

Froggy that is absolutely correct = I never thought of that! Can they just spring a witness on everyone when the trial starts?
artgal16
artgal16

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup Mon Nov 16, 2009 6:50 pm

artgal16 wrote:Froggy that is absolutely correct = I never thought of that! Can they just spring a witness on everyone when the trial starts?
"Froggy" - LMAO!!!!!!!! Love it!! You are loved her, Frogs!

The ONLY way the defense can spring a witness on everyone is if they let the State know. The State then has to depose, if they chose to, and you KNOW they would.

It can and has been done after trial starts; however, IF the defense KNOWS for certain who the father is, they CANNOT spring him at the last minute.
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by CritterFan1 Mon Nov 16, 2009 8:03 pm

frogs wrote:Just had a thought. IF indeed Caylee's father did the evil deed, did he too have a copy of KC's car keys? Puleeze!!!
I'll bet Caylee's bio dad was looking at Fusion with KC for Caylee. The defense is grasping at straws.
CritterFan1
CritterFan1

Back to top Go down

Post by NiteSpinR Tue Nov 17, 2009 12:20 am

I think for this theory to fly the defense will have to come up with some proof that Casey was in fact asking for support from the Bio dad.
If this person lives he will be called to testify that she asked him for money. Then the Anthonys can explain how he had access to the contents of their house, shed, pool and garage. And if he didn't want Caylee how did he come to possess so many of her belongings?
Are we to believe that Casey spent the entirety of Caylee's short life protecting her Father's identity?
BS
casey is incapable of protecting anyone!
NiteSpinR
NiteSpinR
Tech Support Admin
Tech  Support  Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Nov 17, 2009 5:02 pm

I bet that we will never know Caylee's Father. I doubt KC knows who her Father is. What are they going to do test DNA on every guy she was ever with?
faint
That would take time and money.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by jeanne1807 Tue Nov 17, 2009 9:42 pm

Hummm this is news. I always wondered about Caylees father. I wondered why the Anthonys didn't insist on Casey going for child support. After all they were sinking fast with George and his computer scam and Casey draining them dry. Funny it is coming out now. I do respect Dr. Baden and if he says its true..then I have to believe they have pinned it on somebody.
jeanne1807
jeanne1807

Back to top Go down

Post by CritterFan1 Tue Nov 17, 2009 10:11 pm

It always bothered me that KC did not ask for child support, very odd, esp in her financial situation.
CritterFan1
CritterFan1

Back to top Go down

Post by NiteSpinR Tue Nov 17, 2009 10:28 pm

KC didn't ask for child support because she told everyone Caylee's father died in an auto accident on his way to her birthday party.
NiteSpinR
NiteSpinR
Tech Support Admin
Tech  Support  Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by CritterFan1 Wed Nov 18, 2009 5:08 am

But why, why was she hiding his identity? we know that was a lie, even if dead she would have gotten child support. My guess has always been, Caylee was the product of a one night stand and KC had no idea who the father was.
CritterFan1
CritterFan1

Back to top Go down

Post by artgal16 Wed Nov 18, 2009 9:26 am

I dont think she knew who the father was either. Also Cindy didnt want interference from anyone else in the raising of Caylee. After Cindy realized she couldnt divorce George, she told her mother that if she could she would move into an apartment and take Caylee with her. I wish she had. Dr Baden says a lot of things - he said they had fingerprints on the duct tape.
Lets hope Dr Baden knows what hes talking about!
artgal16
artgal16

Back to top Go down

Post by CritterFan1 Wed Nov 18, 2009 5:29 pm

I hope and pray there are fingerprints on the duct tape. That monster needs to go down for this.
CritterFan1
CritterFan1

Back to top Go down

Post by jeanne1807 Wed Nov 18, 2009 8:12 pm

But remember Nitespin if what she said was true and not much Casey ever said was true Caylee would be entitled to Social Security benefits from the "dead father". So I am sure that was just put out there for us. I too always thought Casey didn't know.

Now Dr. Baden knows..go Dr. Baden. :cheers:
jeanne1807
jeanne1807

Back to top Go down

Post by CritterFan1 Wed Nov 18, 2009 8:14 pm

I agree, she would have gotten the dead father's social security benefits. I think she must have had quite a few partners about the time she got preggers and had NO clue who the dad was, maybe even a drunken one night stand and did not even know the guy.
CritterFan1
CritterFan1

Back to top Go down

Post by Juanita Wed Nov 18, 2009 8:15 pm

Dr. Baden just admitted that Casey lied again. :sleep:

i think TruTV is loving this because people are goign to want to watch this trial. at least I do. but FRICK!! why does cable have to be so expensive?
Juanita
Juanita

http://janiesuper.wordpress.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by NiteSpinR Thu Nov 19, 2009 12:00 am

Do you get SS benefits after death if you were never employed?

We heard from KC's school friend that Cindy was prejudice towards Mexicans and she wasn't allowed inside the Anthony's house. Cindy and George supported Caylee. IMO they wouldn't be asking someone they considered "below them" for support.

When I saw Caylee for the first time... I didn't look at her and see RACE. Her ethnicity has never once mattered to me.
What I saw was a perfectly groomed little lady, surrounded by toys and lots of pretty things that she knew belonged to her.
The pictures kept coming and there in her innocent face and haunting eyes many of us saw something else.
NiteSpinR
NiteSpinR
Tech Support Admin
Tech  Support  Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by CritterFan1 Thu Nov 19, 2009 3:03 am

NiteSpinR wrote:Do you get SS benefits after death if you were never employed?

We heard from KC's school friend that Cindy was prejudice towards Mexicans and she wasn't allowed inside the Anthony's house. Cindy and George supported Caylee. IMO they wouldn't be asking someone they considered "below them" for support.

When I saw Caylee for the first time... I didn't look at her and see RACE. Her ethnicity has never once mattered to me.
What I saw was a perfectly groomed little lady, surrounded by toys and lots of pretty things that she knew belonged to her.
The pictures kept coming and there in her innocent face and haunting eyes many of us saw something else.
You are so right on target with Caylee's face and haunting eyes catching the hearts of so many.
Not sure about SS benefits if you never worked ...maybe he had a part time job in school and Caylee would have been eligible,.
CritterFan1
CritterFan1

Back to top Go down

Post by Juanita Thu Nov 19, 2009 4:31 am

according to my social security statements that come in yearly, you have to earn a certain number of work credits (total earned) before you are eligable to recieve anything
Juanita
Juanita

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup Thu Nov 19, 2009 10:05 am

You're not eligible to receive SS benefits until you are 18. By that, I mean that the "father" would have to be 18 and WORKING, collecting SS benefits, in order for Caylee to have received them. In all reality, she may have gotten what..$20.00 a month??
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by NiteSpinR Thu Nov 19, 2009 8:38 pm

I think this is the reason why no support was ever sought.
NiteSpinR
NiteSpinR
Tech Support Admin
Tech  Support  Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by frogs Sun Nov 22, 2009 11:09 pm

I just listened to Dr. Baden on the Steph Watts show on BlogTalkRadio and he said the state knows the DNA of the father. He didn't say they know who the father is! So this is how rumors start!!
frogs
frogs

Back to top Go down

Post by NiteSpinR Sun Nov 22, 2009 11:56 pm

why didn't he just say "the state has the father's DNA" then instead of saying they know it?
NiteSpinR
NiteSpinR
Tech Support Admin
Tech  Support  Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by CritterFan1 Mon Nov 23, 2009 8:42 am

Personally I think Baden should shut up right now, about the duct tape etc, look at his wife and her interests in all of this. Wonder if the defense is sending him around on a media tour to spread this "news" around. WHO cares, unless the father is Lee, George, Roy Kronk or Bozo than IMO it does not matter if the father of Caylee was George Bush, makes no difference, Caylee was murdered by the Not Mom, not the sperm donor.

Last edited by CritterFan1 on Mon Nov 23, 2009 12:20 pm; edited 1 time in total
CritterFan1
CritterFan1

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup Mon Nov 23, 2009 10:37 am

I agree, Critter. IMO, there is a conflict of interest since he is a forensics expert and his wife is a forensics attorney. Unless the infamous Dream (Scream) Team is paying Dr. Baden to give his wife details on the case (and WHY would Dr. Baden be involved with the DNA of Caylee's father anyway unless he is part of the "team") As far as I know, they have Dr. Henry Lee from the OJ days and Dr. Lawrence Kobalinski as their forensics experts that are on their "payroll". (And we all know that's a whole other story BS ). So, IMO, Dr. Michael Baden should NOT be involved in this case at all.

Also, saying the State knows the DNA of the father to me, is Like saying the State has the father's DNA. Word games play a huge part in this case, it seems.
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by frogs Mon Nov 23, 2009 11:39 am

NiteSpinR wrote:why didn't he just say "the state has the father's DNA" then instead of saying they know it?

Because the state doesn't have it. They can determine it by subtracting KC's DNA markers from Caylee's markers to ascertain the dad's. In other words, they don't have a DNA sample from the father per se.
frogs
frogs

Back to top Go down

Post by Juanita Mon Nov 23, 2009 12:50 pm

LOL @ scream team.

I believe, IMO, the only way the jury is going to let her off is if the DNA shows without a doubt that the father of the DNA is either George or Lee. Sick I know, but if the father was anyone else, they really have nothing to go on, no motive. If incest, there is a clear motive for murder and all the lies.
Juanita
Juanita

Back to top Go down

Post by lisette Mon Nov 23, 2009 4:48 pm

If I remember correctly, George and Lee were both ruled out as the father by DNA.
lisette
lisette

Back to top Go down

Post by CritterFan1 Mon Nov 23, 2009 5:50 pm

think you are right Lisette.... they were both ruled out.
CritterFan1
CritterFan1

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup Mon Nov 23, 2009 6:06 pm

No, Lee was ruled out but George was NOT. Even though George's dna was collected and mentioned in the same doc dump, the State made an issue about saying in no uncertain terms that Lee is NOT the bio dad. They failed to mention that with George. IF, and this is a slim IF, this is true..this explains a lot.

Also, the State ruled out fingerprints on the duct tape on Lee, Cindy and George but did NOT come out and say there are no Casey Anthony fingerprints on the duct tape.

Sometimes, it what is NOT said is what is important.
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Nama Mon Nov 23, 2009 6:10 pm

Wrap's right......just Lee was ruled out.
Nama
Nama
Administration
Administration

Back to top Go down

Post by CritterFan1 Mon Nov 23, 2009 6:38 pm

Darn, forgot GA was not ruled out, I knew they had his DNA....
CritterFan1
CritterFan1

Back to top Go down

Post by NiteSpinR Tue Nov 24, 2009 12:13 am

Being one who plays with them I know all about WORD GAMES.
We all gasp when Baden first leaked info on the case. It slipped so innocently from his mouth, unplanned, unprovoked.
That was then this is now.
NiteSpinR
NiteSpinR
Tech Support Admin
Tech  Support  Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Juanita Tue Nov 24, 2009 1:07 am

yeah, but wasn't Baden wrong about them finding chloroform in the hair? i think they are strategically going for a mistrial.

its all about $
Juanita
Juanita

Back to top Go down

Post by CritterFan1 Tue Nov 24, 2009 1:51 am

They know she is guilty as sin, mistrial is their only hope. Stinks out loud.
CritterFan1
CritterFan1

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down