Victim's Heartland
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Child Care Complaint Sends DCF To Anthonys' Home

+2
mommyof3kids
Wrapitup
6 posters

Go down

Child Care Complaint Sends DCF To Anthonys' Home Empty Child Care Complaint Sends DCF To Anthonys' Home

Post by Wrapitup Tue Nov 17, 2009 12:06 am

Child Care Complaint Sends DCF To Anthonys' Home
State Finds Concern 'Unfounded'

POSTED: 5:15 pm EST November 16, 2009
UPDATED: 6:07 pm EST November 16, 2009

ORLANDO, Fla. -- The state Department of Children and Families confirmed that officials visited George and Cindy Anthony Friday to follow up on a complaint about child care.

The couple's attorney called the complaint to DCF harassment of the parents of Casey Anthony.

Since Cindy Anthony said she was on some sort of disability, the man who emailed DCF said he wanted officials to see if the couple needed a license to babysit in their home. The man said he began concerned after seeing the Anthonys on a national news program.

On Friday, investigators visited George and Cindy Anthony at their home to see what kind of child care if any they were providing.

DCF’s Carrie Hoeppner said Cindy Anthony was very open with investigators and said she was “helping a friend who was between babysitters and that's OK.”

Hoeppner said the concerns were unfounded.

Orlando resident Bob Darrah declined an on camera interview, but told WESH 2 News that George Anthony's suicide attempt and Cindy Anthony being on some sort of disability raised his concern about the child's well-being. That’s why he contacted DCF.

“I would have done it for any similar situation," Darrah said. "I would not waste their time."

Cindy and George Anthony are the grandparents of Caylee Anthony, whose body was found in Orange County woods not far from their home. Caylee’s mother, Casey Anthony, is charged with first-degree murder in connection with her death and is scheduled to go on trial in 2010.

Casey Anthony is being held on no bond in Orange County Jail.

The Anthonys' attorney Brad Conway said the couple is considering its legal options to deal with what it sees as harassment.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
please click the above for the video. Looks like Conway is livid!! affraid
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

https://victimsheartland.forumotion.com/forum.htm

Back to top Go down

Child Care Complaint Sends DCF To Anthonys' Home Empty Re: Child Care Complaint Sends DCF To Anthonys' Home

Post by mommyof3kids Wed Nov 18, 2009 3:21 pm

I remember watching that Dateline special and was surprised to see that Cindy would let another little girl play in KL's room. It was actually really creepy seeing another child playing with all of KL's toys :pale:

I would rather stay home with my kids and quite my job, then to let the Ants watch my child!! shocked3
mommyof3kids
mommyof3kids

Back to top Go down

Child Care Complaint Sends DCF To Anthonys' Home Empty Re: Child Care Complaint Sends DCF To Anthonys' Home

Post by Marica Wed Nov 18, 2009 3:26 pm

Wonder if they are trying to replace Caylee by bringing another child into the house.
Marica
Marica

Back to top Go down

Post by adelacruz Wed Nov 18, 2009 3:52 pm

that was creepy! but idk if that lil girl is in any danger since KC in already in jail.. :scratch:
adelacruz
adelacruz

Back to top Go down

Post by CritterFan1 Wed Nov 18, 2009 3:58 pm

I knew CA had managed to get disability, probably a mental disability, seriously.
No way in hell would my child go to that house. No way! I would not send a child there if I were desperate.
CritterFan1
CritterFan1

Back to top Go down

Post by CritterFan1 Wed Nov 18, 2009 3:59 pm

do not know what happened, the bubble gum blower was supposed to say CA.....
CritterFan1
CritterFan1

Back to top Go down

Post by mommyof3kids Wed Nov 18, 2009 4:22 pm

by CritterFan1 Today at 4:59 pm

do not know what happened, the bubble gum blower was supposed to say .....
LMAO!! I had NO idea that the bubble gum emoticon said CINDY!! ha ha CA
mommyof3kids
mommyof3kids

Back to top Go down

Post by Juanita Wed Nov 18, 2009 8:23 pm

i DONT THINK CINDY SHOULD BE TAKING CARE OF KIDS! SHES ON DISABILITY!! THATS THE WHOLE DEFINITION OF DISABILITY, YOU CANNOT!!
Juanita
Juanita

http://janiesuper.wordpress.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup Wed Nov 18, 2009 9:58 pm

I would love to know what she is on disability for.
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

https://victimsheartland.forumotion.com/forum.htm

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Nov 19, 2009 4:51 am

ROFLMAO ROFLMAO I am so glad some caught on the smiley CA
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by CritterFan1 Thu Nov 19, 2009 6:09 am

CritterFan1 wrote:do not know what happened, the bubble gum blower was supposed to say CA.....
testing CA
CritterFan1
CritterFan1

Back to top Go down

Post by CritterFan1 Thu Nov 19, 2009 6:09 am

CritterFan1 wrote:
CritterFan1 wrote:do not know what happened, the bubble gum blower was supposed to say CA.....
testing CA
How funny, if you type in CA the bubble gum blower icon pops up, try it and see if it is just me, please!
CritterFan1
CritterFan1

Back to top Go down

Post by CritterFan1 Thu Nov 19, 2009 6:10 am

C A
CritterFan1
CritterFan1

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Nov 19, 2009 8:43 am

CritterFan1 wrote:C A
it did not come up because you put a space between C and A. Now if you type CA this is what you get. :lol!:
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down