Victim's Heartland
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Should Shaniya's father be held accountable for her death, too?/ Welfare agency probed in case of Shaniya Davis

+11
Marica
Juanita
Wrapitup
jeanne1807
lisette
adelacruz
janie
artgal16
CritterFan1
NiteSpinR
Nama
15 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Should Shaniya's father be held accountable for her death, too?/ Welfare agency probed in case of Shaniya Davis - Page 3 Empty Re: Should Shaniya's father be held accountable for her death, too?/ Welfare agency probed in case of Shaniya Davis

Post by songline Fri Aug 13, 2010 1:48 pm

Wrapitup wrote:songline, have you seen our links on child trafficking? Thanks for the links you provided.

There was something he said at her funeral that had me so pissed off I could barely breath..something about it being God's will that Shaniya was taken. And, the peeps in the congregation were all "Praising the Lord" to his b.s.

I hope he burns in hell!!
YES I DID HEAR IT - HE MADE ME SICK THEN AS HE DOES NOW - It makes me sick that he is doing public speaking, when no one would be hearing his voice at all.
I do believe that there is a destiny ordained by GOD. BUT I do not believe that you can put it on God when you were a lazy careless, negligent father. NO It was not God's will, NO!!! it was Brad's despicable self serving manipulating, conning BS...and his Church stomping drama was just a show, I think it was his own father in law who said that show did not move him at all, because he knows Brad too well, Brad was warned that that place was not good for Shaniya. I was not moved by his sister either. ONLY SHANIYA MOVED ME the rest of this clan is really horrific.

songline

Back to top Go down

Should Shaniya's father be held accountable for her death, too?/ Welfare agency probed in case of Shaniya Davis - Page 3 Empty Re: Should Shaniya's father be held accountable for her death, too?/ Welfare agency probed in case of Shaniya Davis

Post by songline Fri Aug 13, 2010 1:52 pm

Wrapitup wrote:Amen, Linda Marie. And, I would love to know where her 7 year old is.
I thought he was removed and placed in foster care.
songline
songline

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup Fri Aug 13, 2010 1:53 pm

Not sure when I wrote that. But yes, I know now he is in foster care.

Here is the link:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

https://victimsheartland.forumotion.com/forum.htm

Back to top Go down

Post by songline Fri Aug 13, 2010 5:55 pm

PS: Brad better not Should Shaniya's father be held accountable for her death, too?/ Welfare agency probed in case of Shaniya Davis - Page 3 Kopfschuettel be walking in NYC because I will jump on some reporter LOL Should Shaniya's father be held accountable for her death, too?/ Welfare agency probed in case of Shaniya Davis - Page 3 143979
and grab the microphone !!! Should Shaniya's father be held accountable for her death, too?/ Welfare agency probed in case of Shaniya Davis - Page 3 482713
songline
songline

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup Fri Aug 13, 2010 6:14 pm

You crack me up!!!!!!!!!!!! ROFLMAO
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by songline Fri Aug 13, 2010 7:11 pm

Wrapitup wrote:You crack me up!!!!!!!!!!!! Should Shaniya's father be held accountable for her death, too?/ Welfare agency probed in case of Shaniya Davis - Page 3 222572
I usually do not think I am funny, but other people do. Should Shaniya's father be held accountable for her death, too?/ Welfare agency probed in case of Shaniya Davis - Page 3 Lol
songline
songline

Back to top Go down

Post by justice4kbl Sat Aug 14, 2010 3:08 am

i think song is hillarious ;)

i do not understand how brad and that thing they call shayna's mom are still walking around free like nothing has happened. :(

justice4kbl

Back to top Go down

Post by songline Sat Aug 14, 2010 8:40 am

justice4kbl wrote:i think song is hillarious ;)

i do not understand how brad and that thing they call shanayna's mom are still walking around free like nothing has happened. :(
HAY BUDDY good to see you here Should Shaniya's father be held accountable for her death, too?/ Welfare agency probed in case of Shaniya Davis - Page 3 1575 (still need to get you a spell check LOL) Should Shaniya's father be held accountable for her death, too?/ Welfare agency probed in case of Shaniya Davis - Page 3 Lol
songline
songline

Back to top Go down

Post by songline Sat Aug 14, 2010 9:02 am

[quote="BJ in OR"]Five-year-old Shaniya Davis had only lived with her mother for about a month before she disappeared and was found dead on Monday. Her aunt now says Antoinette Davis was a neglectful mother.

Should Shaniya's father be held accountable for her death, too?/ Welfare agency probed in case of Shaniya Davis - Page 3 Carey_Lockhart-Davis1

Carey Lockhart-Davis, the sister of Bradley Lockhart, Shaniya’s father, said “Antoinette and I never really got along because of the way that she neglected her children… I feel robbed. I feel that Shaniya was robbed.”

Bradley Lockhart had raised Shaniya with the help of his sister until about a month ago, when he agreed to let the girl stay with her mother. Antoinette Davis appeared to be on the right track and had obtained a place to live and rectified her financial situation, according to Lockhart. He felt she was ready to be a mother once again.

“She had asked if she could be a mother, and I felt she was sincere in asking, and I figured to give her a chance,” Lockhart said during an appearance on CBS’ ‘The Early Show.’

THIS PICTURE IS AN ACT, A SHOW. IT IS BS. Should Shaniya's father be held accountable for her death, too?/ Welfare agency probed in case of Shaniya Davis - Page 3 549997 I cant stand them both of them.
I WOULD NOT MIND IF THEY WERE SITTING IN THIS CHAIR. Should Shaniya's father be held accountable for her death, too?/ Welfare agency probed in case of Shaniya Davis - Page 3 520143 They both deserve to sit in it.
She knew He knew they all knew the truth Should Shaniya's father be held accountable for her death, too?/ Welfare agency probed in case of Shaniya Davis - Page 3 734360

Last edited by songline on Sat Aug 14, 2010 9:13 am; edited 1 time in total
songline
songline

Back to top Go down

Post by songline Sat Aug 14, 2010 9:10 am

justice4kbl wrote:i think song is hillarious ;)

i do not understand how brad and that thing they call shayna's mom are still walking around free like nothing has happened. :(

LET ME TELL YOU WHY THEY ARE WALKING Should Shaniya's father be held accountable for her death, too?/ Welfare agency probed in case of Shaniya Davis - Page 3 369106 But I know you have read my opinion on this before. LOL
NC had a major amount of money put into a face lift new malls and many new condos especially in that area. (puke) to get more people to relocate there.
They are more worried about bad news that may stop relocating people, then they are about justice. They do not want "Public Opinion" to damper their big investment in the relocating population.

YES they have revolving doors in the prisons, a way to make money. New business more bondsmen, lawyers, and government funding. I can puke from it all.
And in California they released 17,000 prisoners so that the revolving door would help the economy too. it is just sickening. (they claim it is lack of funding - but the opposite is true it is to keep jobs going)

IMO if the mother would sit in jail they would make more noise about the father. but since they are busy trying to scream that the mother needs to be in jail they dont have any juice left to scream about the father.
It is a strategy that is sickening but neither fair nor just.
I would get a ring side seat if they were to hang both of them and MAM from a tree in the center of town.
And I did not believe in capital punishment before this case. now I DO !!!
songline
songline

Back to top Go down

Post by CritterFan1 Sat Aug 14, 2010 4:31 pm

I agree, I would have gotten more time for jay walking. Unreal she is out. Her poor new baby coming. I hope it is never even handed to her, just wisked away.
CritterFan1
CritterFan1

Back to top Go down

Post by songline Sat Aug 14, 2010 8:28 pm

CritterFan1 wrote:I agree, I would have gotten more time for jay walking. Unreal she is out. Her poor new baby coming. I hope it is never even handed to her, just whisked away.

To my knowledge they found out last November that she is 2 months pregnant. At the latest that baby had t be born in JULY. The postponed court time is so that we do not see her with no belly. and then demand her to be put back in jail.
It is the HUSH HUSH CASE. Should Shaniya's father be held accountable for her death, too?/ Welfare agency probed in case of Shaniya Davis - Page 3 98210
songline
songline

Back to top Go down

Post by justice4kbl Sun Aug 15, 2010 10:23 pm

Sadly i dont think it was a conitional bail.

I think she's out there free until she commits some other awful crime. over reaction

justice4kbl

Back to top Go down

Post by songline Mon Aug 16, 2010 6:37 pm

justice4kbl wrote:Sadly i dont think it was a conitional bail.

I think she's out there free until she commits some other awful crime. Should Shaniya's father be held accountable for her death, too?/ Welfare agency probed in case of Shaniya Davis - Page 3 402864
I must have been really stupid to think that as soon as she gives birth they are going to put in back in jail.
That bail was not large enough - That Judge is a moron!
songline
songline

Back to top Go down

Post by songline Sun Sep 12, 2010 12:45 pm

Shaniya Davis case update: Court dates, resolving confusion, remembering Shaniya

I know you will not be too surprised just another postponement.

songline
songline

Back to top Go down

Post by songline Sun Sep 12, 2010 12:46 pm

songline wrote:Shaniya Davis case update: Court dates, resolving confusion, remembering Shaniya

I know you will not be too surprised just another postponement.

[url=http://www.examiner.com/headlines-in-raleigh/shaniya-davis-case-update-court-dates-resolving-confusion-remembering-shaniya

Visit Mario McNeill's past records as seen through NC DOC website.

The North Carolina Court System website offers upcoming court dates, and perhaps more confusion.

Mario McNeill's next court date is scheduled for Oct. 28, 2010 at the Cumberland County Courthouse in room 2B surrounding first-degree rape and murder charges. The Central Prison inmate will face his next court date for first-degree kidnapping on Nov. 4, 2010 at the Cumberland County Courthouse in, again, 2B.
songline
songline

Back to top Go down

Post by CritterFan1 Sun Sep 12, 2010 2:14 pm

I think she's out there free until she commits some other awful crime. over reaction
NOOOOOOOO, sell another child. Good Lord!!!! crying What more awful crime can she perform after trading her little one for a drug payment, drugs, knowing what was in store for her daughter. I am not allowed to say on this board what I think of her (rules here) but I can just think of what I would like to see done to this Monster that actually thinks she is a mother?
CritterFan1
CritterFan1

Back to top Go down

Post by songline Sun Sep 12, 2010 2:56 pm

CritterFan1 wrote:

I think she's out there free until she commits some other awful crime. Should Shaniya's father be held accountable for her death, too?/ Welfare agency probed in case of Shaniya Davis - Page 3 402864
NOOOOOOOO, sell another child. Good Lord!!!! Should Shaniya's father be held accountable for her death, too?/ Welfare agency probed in case of Shaniya Davis - Page 3 158671 What more awful crime can she perform after trading her little one for a drug payment, drugs, knowing what was in store for her daughter. I am not allowed to say on this board what I think of her (rules here) but I can just think of what I would like to see done to this Monster that actually thinks she is a mother?
I would have to agree 150% Should Shaniya's father be held accountable for her death, too?/ Welfare agency probed in case of Shaniya Davis - Page 3 320686 Instead of jail she is walking around.
she had her baby by now but nobody knows if it was taken away or if she gets to wait till the baby is old enough to sell. GGGRRRRRR
songline
songline

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup Sun Sep 12, 2010 6:02 pm

This is an outrage!!!! How in the hell can they allow that "excuse for a human being" to keep her baby? Are they all inept?

Songline, you can say what you want about Antoinette as it's the truth. Just put a warning up on your post first. Sometimes, rules were made to be broken. This applies here. head bang
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by CritterFan1 Tue Sep 14, 2010 10:09 am

This is a warning, may be too much for some to read.

Antoinettte deserves to be traded by someone, not of her own free will. Some one that will have her crying and begging for her life, then ending up in the same lightly buried grave as that precious child that she was the egg donor for.

The new baby should be in protective custody from it's mother, with a restraining order keeping A. away from her new child.
IMO, Not the opinion of VH.
🐶
CritterFan1
CritterFan1

Back to top Go down

Post by charminglane Tue Sep 14, 2010 4:54 pm

:cheering:
charminglane
charminglane

Back to top Go down

Post by songline Wed Oct 27, 2010 6:23 pm

charminglane wrote: Should Shaniya's father be held accountable for her death, too?/ Welfare agency probed in case of Shaniya Davis - Page 3 1575
Unfortunetly I have not heard any good new yet.
I think they are buying TIME.
And why?????? Should Shaniya's father be held accountable for her death, too?/ Welfare agency probed in case of Shaniya Davis - Page 3 98210
songline
songline

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3