Victim's Heartland
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

National Enquirer reporting there is a witness to the murder of Caylee Anthony -

4 posters

Go down

National Enquirer reporting there is a witness to the murder of Caylee Anthony - Empty National Enquirer reporting there is a witness to the murder of Caylee Anthony -

Post by artgal16 Thu Nov 19, 2009 9:20 am

This story just came out in the national enquirer to be taken with a large grain of salt:
Source: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Detectives investigating the murder of Caylee Anthony have gotten a stunning break in the case: They believe they have found a secret eyewitness to the heinous killing, The ENQUIRER has learned exclusively.

And the bombshell testimony of the witness will point directly to the 2-year-old girl's mom Casey as the cold-blooded killer, say sources.

The murder of the cute little girl began unfolding the afternoon of June 16, 2008, in the backyard of the Orlando, Fla., home where Casey lived with her parents, sources close to the case told The ENQUIRER.

Casey's father George saw Casey and Caylee leave just before 1 p.m. that day in Casey's white car. Around 2:30 p.m., George went to work.

But police studying signals recorded from Casey's cell phone determined she returned to the area of her parents' home.

Sources say investigators initially found evidence that Casey tried to drown Caylee in the small above-ground swimming pool in the backyard - but she apparently got cold feet and stopped.

Now the secret eyewitness has filled in missing pieces of the puzzle and helped police pinpoint the time of Caylee's murder - sometime between just before 3 p.m. to a little after 4 p.m.

"During that time, a white car matching the description of Casey's was seen parked off the road in a wooded area five miles from the Anthony home," revealed a case insider. "After not going through with killing Caylee in the backyard, Casey took to driving aimlessly around in what police believe was her attempt to look for a secluded wooded area to murder the child."

Through cellphone records, investigators have been able to trace her whereabouts between 1 p.m. and shortly before 3 p.m.

The horrifying events that occurred later that afternoon have emerged thanks to the secret eyewitness - a passing motorist who saw her.

"The motorist saw a woman he later identified as Casey Anthony leaving a white car parked alongside the road," said the insider.

"She was carrying a bundle, possibly a trash bag the size of a small child, in her arms."
artgal16
artgal16

Back to top Go down

National Enquirer reporting there is a witness to the murder of Caylee Anthony - Empty Re: National Enquirer reporting there is a witness to the murder of Caylee Anthony -

Post by Guest Thu Nov 19, 2009 9:28 am

Yes take that with a grain of salt. I don't believe most of it. The dogs hit in the backyard. Caylee was laid on the ground in the backyard at least long enough for the dogs to pick it up. Then there is the rug from the Anthony home that lit up under lights. I believe and most of the evidence points to the fact Caylee was murdered at the Anthony home between 3 and 4 pm. I want to believe there is a witness that say KC disposing of Caylee little body.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

National Enquirer reporting there is a witness to the murder of Caylee Anthony - Empty Re: National Enquirer reporting there is a witness to the murder of Caylee Anthony -

Post by Wrapitup Thu Nov 19, 2009 11:12 am

Maybe NG w/cover this. She has been known to cover stories from the NE.

I can just hear it now:

BOMBSHELL!! Sources say there was an eye witness to Casey killing Caylee in the woods! faint
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

https://victimsheartland.forumotion.com/forum.htm

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Nov 19, 2009 11:14 am

Wrapitup wrote:Maybe NG w/cover this. She has been known to cover stories from the NE.

I can just hear it now:

BOMBSHELL!! Sources say there was an eye witness to Casey killing Caylee in the woods! faint
:lol!:
I hope she won't cover this. The National Enquirer is not to be taken seriously. At least I don't.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by artgal16 Thu Nov 19, 2009 11:19 am

NG does cover Enquirer stories all the time about the Anthony case. I think many of the major news outlets at least pay some attention to them since they got the scoop on the John Edwards baby story. They were credited all over major news outlets with being right on that one - once out of a billion other stories that were lies!
artgal16
artgal16

Back to top Go down

Post by janie Thu Nov 19, 2009 2:41 pm

I don't believe this story either! I wish there really was a real witness. The Enquirer will say anything to sell a lot of magazines.JMO
janie
janie

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Nov 19, 2009 4:28 pm

artgal16 wrote:NG does cover Enquirer stories all the time about the Anthony case. I think many of the major news outlets at least pay some attention to them since they got the scoop on the John Edwards baby story. They were credited all over major news outlets with being right on that one - once out of a billion other stories that were lies!

Have those DNA test come back yet? Or was it just reported in the Enquirer? I am sure that is his daughter. I would be interested to see if those test results were released.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Marica Thu Nov 19, 2009 5:26 pm

I cannot believe anyone would wait this long to come forward as a witness to the murder of Caylee, unless they themselves were somehow involved or felt they might be implicated by doing so. I suppose it is possible, that someone who may have been wanted by LE for some other crime might hesitate to provide information. There is a lot of people who will not tell what they know simply because they do not want to be placed under scrutiny of LE, media or the public. Not attempting to be funny, but a for instance would be; someone such as the Grandmother who kept her daughter and grandchild hidden in her home., A person such as this couldn't afford to bring attention to themselves.
Considering something such as this, NE could be right about a witness, but I am not counting on it.
Marica
Marica

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down