And we all wondered how the Croslin's made their money!

Go down

Normal And we all wondered how the Croslin's made their money!

Post by Wrapitup on Tue Nov 24, 2009 7:15 pm

More Trouble For Family of Haleigh Cummings
By
Jeff Hess
@ November 24, 2009 7:53 PM Permalink | Comments (0)
More trouble for the family of missing Putnam County girl Haliegh Cummings.

The father of the woman who was at home when Haleigh went missing has been arrested for doctor shopping.

Police say 41-year old Hank Croslin Senior acquired hundreds of Oxycodone and Hydrocodone pills from three different doctors earlier this year.

Croslin has been charged with withholding information from a practitioner.

Police found this information as part of their investigation into the disappearance of the young girl.

There have been a series of arrests of family members connected to this case, but none have been involved with the disappearance.

Haliegh has been missing since early February.

http://wokv.com/localnews/2009/11/more-trouble-for-family-of-hal.html

Nine-tenths of wisdom is appreciation. Go find somebody’s hand and squeeze it, while there’s time.
-- Dale Dauten--

Thank you RAINE for all you ARE!! I will ALWAYS hold you in my Heart!!
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

https://victimsheartland.forumotion.com/forum.htm

Back to top Go down

Normal Re: And we all wondered how the Croslin's made their money!

Post by Nama on Tue Nov 24, 2009 7:39 pm

I hope the bail jar has been replenished since they had to dip into it for Hank Jr. Maybe someone will run out and sell a few pills to get the money to bail him out. I hope they throw his Booty in :crazy : for a long time, after a fair trial of course.

Last edited by BJ in OR on Tue Nov 24, 2009 9:48 pm; edited 1 time in total

Administration
Administration

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup on Tue Nov 24, 2009 9:37 pm

More trouble for the Croslins

Updated: Tuesday, 24 Nov 2009, 10:01 PM EST
Published : Tuesday, 24 Nov 2009, 9:09 PM EST

PALATKA, Fla. (WOFL FOX 35) - The Florida Department of Law Enforcement (FDLE) and the Putnam County Sheriff's Office on Tuesday arrested Hank Thomas Croslin, Sr., 41, of Satsuma, Fla. for doctor shopping. Croslin is the father of the woman with whom missing Haleigh Cummings was left before her disappearance.

And we all wondered how the Croslin's made their money! Croslin_hank_sr_20091124220008_320_

During the Haleigh Cummings investigation, law enforcement received information alleging that Croslin was fraudulently obtaining prescription drugs.

The investigation revealed that Croslin obtained approximately 300 Oxycodone and Hydrocodone pills from three different physicians between April and May 2009. None of the prescribing doctors were aware that the others had prescribed the controlled substances. This practice is known as doctor shopping, a third-degree felony.

Croslin was arrested at his home at 116 Tyler Street in Satsuma, Fla. and charged with withholding information from a practitioner. He was booked into the Putnam County Jail.

Hank Thomas Croslin, Sr. is the father of Misty Croslin. Five-year-old Haleigh Cummings was reported missing on February 10, after being left in the care of Misty by Haleigh's father -- and then-fiancé to Misty -- Ronald Cummings. Hank Thomas Croslin Jr., brother of Misty, was arrested in September on a charge of grand theft. Also in September, Lisa Croslin, the mother of Misty, was arrested in Tennessee on charges of forgery.

FDLE continues to assist the Putnam County Sheriff's Office in the missing child investigation.

http://www.myfoxorlando.com/dpp/news/cummings_case/112409-More-trouble-follows-Croslins

Nine-tenths of wisdom is appreciation. Go find somebody’s hand and squeeze it, while there’s time.
-- Dale Dauten--

Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup on Tue Nov 24, 2009 9:40 pm

BJ in OR wrote:I hope the bail jar has been replenished since they had to dip into it for Hank Jr. Maybe someone will run out and sell a few pills to get the money to bail him out. I hope they throw his Booty in :crazy : for a long time, after a fair trial of course.
I wonder if PCSO confiscated all their pills. Can you imagine? They will be broke and going through withdrawls. Those oxy's go for about $20.00 a pill. If he was getting 300 from each doctor, which is hard to believe, and the hydrocodone's (Loritab) they were making a pretty penny. They are really screwed now. Boo hoo hoo. a fit head bang chug :crazy :

-- Dale Dauten--

Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by ladyjustice37 on Tue Nov 24, 2009 10:01 pm

oops, have we been sucked into ................

i still wonder, where is this little gal?
ladyjustice37
ladyjustice37

Back to top Go down

Post by Juanita on Wed Nov 25, 2009 8:03 am

$20 a pill?? my mom is rich! LOL
Juanita
Juanita

http://janiesuper.wordpress.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup on Wed Nov 25, 2009 9:41 am

LOL, Juanita!!

Misty Croslin Cummings' dad joins Putnam jail report

* By Matt Coleman
* Story updated at 10:13 AM on Wednesday, Nov. 25, 2009

There’s little new information about the disappearance of Haleigh Cummings, the 5-year-old Satsuma girl who has been missing since February.

But family members and acquaintances linked to the missing girl keep ending up in jail on unrelated charges.

Hank Thomas Croslin Sr., 41, the father of Misty Croslin Cummings — the last person to see Haleigh — was arrested Tuesday at his Satsuma home. He was charged with withholding information from a doctor and fraudulently obtaining prescription drugs.

Croslin’s potential doctor-shopping came to light during the investigation into Haleigh’s disappearance, according to a news release from the Florida Department of Law Enforcement.

Investigators said Croslin obtained about 300 Oxycodone and Hydrocodone pills from three different physicians between April and May 2009. None of the doctors knew about the other prescriptions, the release said.

Croslin was taken to the Putnam County jail. He is charged with a third-degree felony. Bail was set at $7,500.

His daughter used to be married to Haleigh’s father, Ronald Cummings. The pair married in March about a month after Haleigh went missing and filed for divorce in October. Cummings was arrested in August on a felony charge of burglary with battery following a fight with Misty's brother, Hank Thomas Croslin Jr., 23.

The younger Croslin was charged with possession of a controlled substance and drug paraphernalia earlier this month. He was also charged in September with grand theft of a .38-caliber handgun that was reported missing by a former neighbor.

Even though this latest arrest of Misty's father is not related to Haleigh's case, the Putnam County Sheriff's Office said investigators intend to question Croslin Sr. to determine if he has any knowledge of the events that took place the night the then-5-year-old went missing. The Sheriff's Office noted there remain inconsistencies in his daughter’s account of the evening that still need clarification.

http://jacksonville.com/news/metro/crime/2009-11-25/story/misty_croslin_cummings_dad_joins_putnam_jail_report
At least the PCSO w/question the dad, who is probably going through withdrawls about now.

Florida doesn't play w/the "doctor shopping" at all. I think all States should do this but they don't.

-- Dale Dauten--

Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Nama on Wed Nov 25, 2009 9:47 am

Bugs crawling all over his skin, no doubt. Poor guy. NOT!

Administration
Administration

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup on Wed Nov 25, 2009 9:55 am

BJ in OR wrote:Bugs crawling all over his skin, no doubt. Poor guy. NOT!
LOL!! Maybe that is what it will take to get the truth out of him!! Geez, maybe Lisa and Hank, Jr. and even Misty will all end up in the slammer for Thanksgiving. Seriously, isn't it Misty's turn?

-- Dale Dauten--

Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Nama on Wed Nov 25, 2009 10:14 pm

And we all wondered how the Croslin's made their money! L_f3e13197cec79c20888bfb670bd41058

I didn't know what Timmy Croslin looked like so I went looking for a picture and here it is.

Administration
Administration

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup on Thu Nov 26, 2009 12:24 am

The poor baby looks like he is ready to burst out crying!! And Timmy looks like he is trying to be either cool or mad. Whatever!! They IMO, are all worthless POS's. Eeewww

-- Dale Dauten--

Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Thu Nov 26, 2009 9:37 am

Why does this not surprise me. LE needs to be cleaning that town up. This is a start lock up all the drug dealers. One thing LE needs to do is set bonds high enough the drug dealers don't get bailed out the next darn day.

:crazy :
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup on Thu Nov 26, 2009 11:13 am

Misty Croslin’s Father Busted
Posted on November 25th, 2009 by Jan Barrett

Hank Croslin Sr., 41, father of Misty Cummings was arrested Tuesday and accused of doctor shopping. He is being charged for withholding information from a practitioner and has been booked into the Putnam County Jail.

It is being reported that Croslin Sr. got approximately 300 Oxycodone and Hydrocodone pills from three different doctors between April and May 2009. That is a lot of pills for that period of time for one person to have if you ask me. Apparently none of the doctors knew about Croslin having prescriptions from other doctors at the time. It is said that this practice is known as doctor shopping which is considered a third-degree felony. His bail has been set for $7500.

As we all know Hank’s daughter, Misty Croslin, who is the last person to have seen Haleigh Cummings, has given authorities a lot of inconsistent statements on what happened the night they reported little Haleigh Cummings missing on February 10, 2009. Since there is still so much about that night that needs to be clarified the Putnam County Sheriff’s department are planning on questioning Croslin Sr. about Haleigh’s disappearance to see if there is anything he knows that they don’t already know about. They have said that his arrest Tuesday is in no way related to the investigation of Haleigh Cummings.

I know some will say this news has nothing to do with finding Haleigh, but does it? Perhaps one day when the right one gets arrested they will finally crack or slip and tell something that will help the investigators put that final piece to this puzzle together and find out where Haleigh is.

I still can’t convince myself that this precious little girl is gone forever. My heart keeps telling me someone has her and is taking care of her. Maybe it is because as a mother I just can’t accept she may no longer be alive but I still feel she is and I pray to God that my feeling is right. If I am wrong she still needs to be found where she can be laid to rest properly. We need to know what happened to Haleigh.

Is she lying in the swamps somewhere? Is she being held prisoner somewhere and bad things happening to her? Was she sold to someone? If she is alive is she being well taken care of? We want to shout out to the world… WHERE IS HALEIGH?

Keep her in your prayers as well as all the other children in my list which includes Caylee Anthony (found dead), Adji Desir (remains missing), Haleigh Cummings (remains missing), Somer Thompson (found dead), Elizabeth Olten (found dead) , Masaraha Ross (remains missing), Alex Mercado (drowned) Rebecca Marie Allen (found alive), Sandra Cantu (found dead), Anthony Holland (found alive), Shaniya Davis (found dead), Hassani Campbell (remains missing), Giovanni Gonzalez (reported dead), Neveah Buchanen ( found dead) and Shannon Dedrick (found alive) and now Angel Miguel Perez (found safe).

When I sit down to eat Thanksgiving Dinner tomorrow I will be thinking about these children and their families. I will be praying day after day for them but I will say a special one for them tomorrow.

Simon and I would like to wish each and every one of you and your families a very Happy Thanksgiving. Don’t forget to tell your children you love them and give them a hug.

Jan Barrett

As a favor to our readers I am posting these web sites:

Stop the abuse and murder of the children in the U.S.

http://www.thepetitionsite.com/16/stop-the-abuse-and-murder-of-the-children-in-the-us

http://www.thepetitionsite.com/1/change-sex-offender-laws

The comments are pretty interesting:

http://www.bloggernews.net/123101

-- Dale Dauten--

Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum