Victim's Heartland
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Christmas without Haleigh Cummings

3 posters

Go down

Christmas without Haleigh Cummings Empty Christmas without Haleigh Cummings

Post by Wrapitup Tue Dec 01, 2009 12:04 am

Updated: Monday, 30 Nov 2009, 11:30 PM EST
Published : Monday, 30 Nov 2009, 11:30 PM EST

MATTHEW SAFFER | WAWS TV

WELAKA, Fla. (WAWS TV) - It has been almost ten months since Haleigh Cummings was taken from her Satsuma home in the middle of the night. Her family is getting ready for Christmas, but the idea of spending the holiday without Haleigh, is almost too much to bear.

"If I could get anything for Christmas, it would be Haleigh. No doubt. That's all I want for Christmas," said Haleigh's father Ronald Cummings.

Ronald invited Action News teams over to his house to speak with him and his mother about the holidays. Ronald has moved a massive memorial filled with Haleigh's toys and pictures to the main room of the Welaka home hes staying in. The memorial takes up an entire wall of the living room.

Christmas was Haleigh's holiday, according to Ronald and his mother. On Christmas, Haleigh was one of the most animated of all the children who came over to enjoy the holiday.

"It's just going to be horrible if shes not here," said Haleigh's Grandmother Teresa Neves.

Ronald remembers the holidays when Haleigh was home as well. "A typical Christmas would be the whole family gets together at my grandmas house. We eat a real big dinner, and then we open a lot of presents when were done eating. A lot of presents, a lot of smiles from the children. It's going to be hard," said Ronald.

Ronald says the reason they are even celebrating this year is for Haleigh's 4-year-old brother, Ronald Jr.

Haleigh's grandmother says whenever they're out shopping for presents, Ronald Jr. constantly reminds her to buy something for Haleigh. She thinks in some way, it still hasn't settled in that his sister is gone.

"It's the same for everyone in this family. We just want whoever has her, let her go. You can have anything we have, just bring our little girl home," said Teresa Neves with tears in her eyes.

"Thanks to all the law enforcement that was involved in helping look for Haleigh. Thanks for all the ones still looking for her. Please continue to look for her. I need to find my daughter. She's not yours. She has a family who loves her," said Haleigh's father Ron.

A candlelight vigil will be held on the night of December 10, to keep the awareness up about Haleigh. The reward for information on Haleigh's whereabouts now stands at $30,000.

http://www.myfoxorlando.com/dpp/news/cummings_case/113009-Christmas-without-Haleigh-at-home
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

https://victimsheartland.forumotion.com/forum.htm

Back to top Go down

Christmas without Haleigh Cummings Empty Re: Christmas without Haleigh Cummings

Post by Juanita Tue Dec 01, 2009 8:28 am

well maybe reality is finally setting in.
Juanita
Juanita

http://janiesuper.wordpress.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by charminglane Wed Dec 02, 2009 7:18 pm

That's all I want for Christmas, too. crying
charminglane
charminglane

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Dec 02, 2009 7:37 pm

charminglane wrote:That's all I want for Christmas, too. crying

I agree :Christmas: Poor little Jr. Another victim in this whole thing. I hope 🎅 is very good to him this year.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Juanita Wed Dec 02, 2009 8:27 pm

i just saw haleigh featured on the back cover of my weekly coupon circular. it is very small, but its there!
Juanita
Juanita

http://janiesuper.wordpress.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by charminglane Thu Dec 03, 2009 6:24 pm

That's good news! Keep her little face shining on!
charminglane
charminglane

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down