Victim's Heartland
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One side of the family wants FBI in complete control of Haleigh's investigation

4 posters

Go down

One side of the family wants FBI in complete control of Haleigh's investigation Empty One side of the family wants FBI in complete control of Haleigh's investigation

Post by Wrapitup Sat Dec 12, 2009 7:44 am

I found this:

Family of Haleigh Cummings Wants FBI Involved Sat Dec 12, 2009

PUTNAM COUNTY, Fla. -- The grandmothers of Haleigh Cummings said they want the FBI to take complete control of the investigation. Haleigh was 5 when she vanished Feb. 10 from her father's mobile h... more...
but when I clicked on "more", I got this:

Page Not Found
The resource you are looking for (or one of its dependencies) could have been removed, had its name changed, or is temporarily unavailable. Please review the URL and make sure that it is spelled correctly.

http://search.firstcoastnews.com/sp?keywords=haleigh+cummings&submit.x=0&submit.y=0&submit=submit

I wonder WTH this is all about.
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

https://victimsheartland.forumotion.com/forum.htm

Back to top Go down

One side of the family wants FBI in complete control of Haleigh's investigation Empty Re: One side of the family wants FBI in complete control of Haleigh's investigation

Post by babyep Sat Dec 12, 2009 6:45 pm

Wrap, have you seen it yet? I clicked it and the story came up.
babyep
babyep

Back to top Go down

One side of the family wants FBI in complete control of Haleigh's investigation Empty Re: One side of the family wants FBI in complete control of Haleigh's investigation

Post by Cory Sat Dec 12, 2009 6:47 pm

I don't understand. Since when does the family get to decide who is in control? Or is this just one of those "wonderful Oregon laws" that the family has no say as to who is in control?? I litterally begged the FBI to come back here and take control of Leah's case. I have also litterally begged the CPD to hand Leah's case over to another agency. No way will they turn it over to anyone else. WTH?
Cory
Cory

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Dec 12, 2009 8:31 pm

this post is misleading, justin, timothy and emily have not been found yet
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Cory Sat Dec 12, 2009 9:53 pm

Hi Johanna!

This particular thread is about Haleigh Cummings. Your story is in the Lounge. Go to the Lounge and scroll down until you see "BREAKING NEWS - Stephan Hilla, father missing w/3 kids"

https://victimsheartland.forumotion.com/victim-s-heartland-lounge-f1/breaking-news-stephan-hilla-father-missing-with-3-kids-2-boys-1-girl-t2153.htm

I hope you are holding up ok. My thoughts and prayers are with you.

Last edited by Wrapitup on Sun Dec 13, 2009 1:28 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Thanks Cory!! Added direct link.)
Cory
Cory

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup Sun Dec 13, 2009 1:30 am

The article was incomplete this morning. Here it is:

Family of Haleigh Cummings Wants FBI Involved
Jonathan Feldmann Ann Butler Created: 12/12/2009 6:06:25 AM Updated: 12/12/2009 7:39:41 AM

PUTNAM COUNTY, Fla. -- The grandmothers of Haleigh Cummings said they want the FBI to take complete control of the investigation.

Haleigh was 5 when she vanished Feb. 10 from her father's mobile home, just outside the community of Satsuma.

Misty Croslin, Haleigh's father's ex-wife, was babysitting Haleigh that night when she said she awoke about 3 a.m. and noticed the kitchen light on. The back door was propped open with a brick and Haleigh was missing.

Haleigh's grandmothers Teresa Neves and Marie Griffis said 10-months is too long to go without answers about Haleigh's disappearance.

Haleigh's paternal grandmother, Neves, said she wants Gov. Charlie Crist to involve the FBI.

Griffis, Haleigh's maternal grandmother, said a federal probe is needed because Haleigh was abducted from a jurisdiction that is extremely corrupt.

Both grandmothers have vowed not to stop fighting until Haleigh is found.

----------
Cory, just because GGma and Mother Teresa ask for an FBI exclusive case does NOT mean they will get it.
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

https://victimsheartland.forumotion.com/forum.htm

Back to top Go down

Post by CritterFan1 Sun Dec 13, 2009 2:35 am

You know good and well the FBI have tried to get involved in this case on their own and was turned away. Little late, they needed to be in Satsuma from the first night HaLeigh went missing, fresh clues, fresh memories...
CritterFan1
CritterFan1

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down