Victim's Heartland
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Casey Anthony Upcoming Court Appearances

+3
laga
charminglane
lisette
7 posters

Go down

Casey Anthony Upcoming Court Appearances Empty Casey Anthony Upcoming Court Appearances

Post by lisette Tue Dec 29, 2009 11:59 am

It seems that January will be a busy month for Casey...Am I correct that the following hearings/trials are scheduled for the following dates (or have some been changed)?
January 10: Hearing in the Civil Case
January 21: Pretrial hearing for the Murder Case
January 25: Trial for Check Fraud

Last edited by lisette on Tue Dec 29, 2009 12:34 pm; edited 1 time in total
lisette
lisette

Back to top Go down

Casey Anthony Upcoming Court Appearances Empty Re: Casey Anthony Upcoming Court Appearances

Post by Guest Tue Dec 29, 2009 12:05 pm

Yes your correct. :cheers:
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Casey Anthony Upcoming Court Appearances Empty Re: Casey Anthony Upcoming Court Appearances

Post by lisette Tue Dec 29, 2009 12:07 pm

Well, KC always wanted to be in the limelight...So, she should really enjoy the next few weeks ;)
lisette
lisette

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Dec 29, 2009 12:33 pm

2010 will not be a good year for Casey Anthony. We have all waited a long time for justice to be served or so it seems. Thanks lisette for posting this.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by lisette Tue Dec 29, 2009 12:35 pm

I forgot to put the name in the Topic when I first added it, so I edited it.
lisette
lisette

Back to top Go down

Post by charminglane Tue Dec 29, 2009 2:01 pm

Now I know why I always loved January!
charminglane
charminglane

Back to top Go down

Post by laga Tue Dec 29, 2009 2:06 pm

just wondering...any VH members planning a FL trip for any of these dates or the trial????
laga
laga

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Dec 29, 2009 2:48 pm

laga wrote:just wondering...any VH members planning a FL trip for any of these dates or the trial????

I wish. If I went to Florida in January I would never come back to Iowa.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup Tue Dec 29, 2009 4:18 pm

lindamarie wrote:
laga wrote:just wondering...any VH members planning a FL trip for any of these dates or the trial????

I wish. If I went to Florida in January I would never come back to Iowa.
Go, Granny. Go, Granny. Go Granny, Go!! :riding: :goodbye:
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

https://victimsheartland.forumotion.com/forum.htm

Back to top Go down

Post by lisette Sun Jan 03, 2010 3:55 pm

Hey, I just realized...Jan. 10 is a Sunday...That can't be the date of the Civil Case hearing...
lisette
lisette

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 03, 2010 3:59 pm

your right. Could it be the 11th? I will check it out.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by lisette Sun Jan 03, 2010 4:06 pm

I found this...Maybe Judge Strickland needs a new calendar

Casey Anthony: Next Civil Case Hearing Scheduled For January
It looks like we’ll have to wait until January for the next hearing regarding the civil case against Casey Anthony.

From MyFox Orlando:

On Tuesday the judge scheduled a hearing for January 10, 2010.

Zenaida Gonzalez claims Casey ruined her life when she said a babysitter with the same name stole her daughter Caylee.

n January the judge will decide if a private investigator will have to go through depositions with Gonzalez’s attorneys and if the private investigator Dominic Casey will be fined. They claim he lied under oath.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] :D :D
lisette
lisette

Back to top Go down

Post by Nama Tue Jan 05, 2010 4:55 pm

Only 20 more days and we get a trial! dancing
Nama
Nama
Administration
Administration

Back to top Go down

Post by mommyof3kids Tue Jan 05, 2010 4:56 pm

Woot Woot!! :cheers: stripper moon walking peace
mommyof3kids
mommyof3kids

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 08, 2010 12:05 pm

Casey Anthony is scheduled to stand trial for 13 check fraud counts starting on January 25.

Get excited!!!

The felony charges stem from allegations she drained her friend Amy Huizenga’s bank account of several hundred dollars while her daughter, Caylee, was missing.

Surveillance video appears to show Anthony on several shopping sprees at Target.

Judge Stan Strickland so far has not acted on her defense team’s request to move the trial.

Neither side will comment on whether a plea could be in the works on the fraud case.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Lilone Fri Jan 08, 2010 1:36 pm

:celebration:
Lilone
Lilone

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 08, 2010 1:59 pm

Lilone wrote::celebration:

:lol!:
That is excited alright.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by lisette Mon Jan 11, 2010 11:02 pm

I still don't know what happened with the Civil Case hearing that was scheduled for Jan. 10 (which couldn't have been right because that was Sunday). But several articles that I saw (one posted upthread) had that date listed...And has anyone heard anything about the Jan. 21 Murder prehearing? Oh well, I guess something will happen on Jan. 25 with the check fraud case (unless there's a plea before that)....Wonder if KC will have to appear and admit to the charges in order for the plea deal to go through? Anybody know?
lisette
lisette

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup Tue Jan 12, 2010 12:02 am

Yes, she would have to say she is guilty.
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

https://victimsheartland.forumotion.com/forum.htm

Back to top Go down

Post by laga Tue Jan 12, 2010 9:44 am

Wrapitup wrote:Yes, she would have to say she is guilty.

Yes Wrap, she would have to admit guilt if she gets a plea, but based on another case, (heene) if given the opportunity she could immediately recant and blame LE or language barrier or aliens with no repercussions.
laga
laga

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down