Casey pleads guilty to the check fraud charges, gets adjudicated on most of the 13 charges, says she is sorry to Amy H., then starts to cry.

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Normal Re: Casey pleads guilty to the check fraud charges, gets adjudicated on most of the 13 charges, says she is sorry to Amy H., then starts to cry.

Post by Guest on Tue Jan 26, 2010 7:33 am

I think the Judge did the right thing. He followed the law. Time served sucks because I wanted her in prison. But the Judge really had no choice. He had to follow the law.
Artgal can you get this blogger over to our site? I would love to blog with this person that post just like Cindy.

Back to top Go down

Normal Re: Casey pleads guilty to the check fraud charges, gets adjudicated on most of the 13 charges, says she is sorry to Amy H., then starts to cry.

Post by Wrapitup on Tue Jan 26, 2010 11:29 pm

Artgal, what is the name of the site again and I will sign up and see what I can do to get her/him to come here. God help us all!! faint

Nine-tenths of wisdom is appreciation. Go find somebody’s hand and squeeze it, while there’s time.
-- Dale Dauten--

Thank you RAINE for all you ARE!! I will ALWAYS hold you in my Heart!!
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

https://victimsheartland.forumotion.com/forum.htm

Back to top Go down

Post by CritterFan1 on Wed Jan 27, 2010 9:01 am

Crocodile tears. KC only cries for herself. Warped Speed, George has been there and done that re: pills and texting. When she is found guilty of murder he will probably drive 'his' boat out to sea and never look back. I hate KC Anthony. I do not use that word often, but I really hate her and her family.
CritterFan1
CritterFan1

Back to top Go down

Normal Bozo Interview After Check Fraud Court

Post by Wrapitup on Sun Jan 31, 2010 3:24 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Nine-tenths of wisdom is appreciation. Go find somebody’s hand and squeeze it, while there’s time.
-- Dale Dauten--

Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by artgal16 on Sun Jan 31, 2010 8:00 pm

The website where orlando east posts is on the Hal Boedeker's (the TV guy) at orlandosentinel.com
blink on crime reports its a man - a lawyer or used to be a lawyer -its not Cindy
artgal16
artgal16

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup on Sun Jan 31, 2010 8:10 pm

OK, it blink says it's a lawyer or ex lawyer..so be it.

-- Dale Dauten--

Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Heike on Sat Mar 27, 2010 9:18 pm

A lawyer, ex-lawyer...hmmm, hard to believe they would misstate "persecution" for "prosecution"? Unless it was a typo or a play on words, as persecution is unwarranted, causing suffering...but generally to a group (the Jewish people were persecuted). Though I think an innocent person who would be falsely accused could qualify. Odd. Very odd.

As far as Kronk...it makes no logical sense whatsoever, that he would be the killer and then happen to be a meter man along that route and decide to expose the body which he would have to believe may have some evidence. Surely the prosecution can put that one to bed without reasonable doubt...it is not reasonable, colored past or not. Period.

With my job, I will not be able to watch the trial! I will have to reply on this site and the press! I may have to take off the day the verdict comes in...or someone is going to have to call me!!!

This will NOT be a replay of that morning in 1995 when I was poised with champagne and heard the OJ verdict! I dropped the glass and started screaming NO WAY NO WAY NO WAY......I suppose we all freaked out there!

xoxo
Heike
Heike
Heike

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup on Sat Mar 27, 2010 10:14 pm

Heike,

We really have no clue where we will be when/if this trial starts. But, if you are working, we will make sure to keep you apprised. Are you kidding? We will have pages and pages of opinions and the latest news!

Yes, I think we all remember where were were on Oct 3, 1995. I was bartending in Florida and sprained my hand when I screamed out, "G*D Damnit" and slammed my fist on the bar. I am not one for the GD words but it just flew out of my mouth.

-- Dale Dauten--

Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Heike on Sat Mar 27, 2010 11:00 pm

OK, it was "NO F'in WAY" hahaha My sister started sobbing and I was in SHOCK; I was so sure a quick verdict meant a guilty verdict. In my mind, they could not have easily gone to "not guilty". What a wild piece of history!

I know this will be the hot spot...wow, will we go to trial? Can we ever imagine Casey taking a plea? Interesting to me was the comment from the blogger people thought was Cindy, saying that a plea does not mean you are guilty. IF by any chance that is Cindy, which seems possible, but who knows....wouldn't that lead us to think that it was somehow being considered ? It is all about the "IF"...I have no clue.

It is unreal to imagine the impact on us of this potential trial!

xoxo
Heike
Heike
Heike

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum