Victim's Heartland
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Please Help Cobra!!!

4 posters

Go down

Please Help Cobra!!! Empty Please Help Cobra!!!

Post by Wrapitup Mon Jun 15, 2009 2:12 pm

Cobra is the only person (other than PCSO) who is looking for Haleigh. He needs your help!!

If you can, please contribute to his pay pal account 1cobra7@bellsouth.net or any Sun Trust Bank. Simply make deposit to Case Closed Inc. (wilton manors fl.) Or drop your cards and letters to Case Closed Inc. PO Box 267967 Weston Fl. 33326.

The family members are NOT looking for Haleigh. This is a tough job trying to make sense out of all the "players" down in Satsuma. It takes hard work and nerves of steel. It also takes money.

Haleigh needs to be brought home and I have faith in Cobra! I know times are tough on all of us, but this is a 5 year old child who has been missing since February 10, 2009!!

Thank You!!
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

https://victimsheartland.forumotion.com/forum.htm

Back to top Go down

Please Help Cobra!!! Empty Re: Please Help Cobra!!!

Post by Guest Tue Jun 16, 2009 2:36 am

I definatly will be Wrap, we do not have a Sun Trust Bank here in Alabama that I know of and I dont put credit card info online, but I will get a money order and send it in, as long it goes to helping find Haliegh and not for Tatoos for Ron or to cushion Crystals pockets, but I know Cobra "works for Haliegh" so I will most definatly try and help.

Thanks for this Wrap
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup Tue Jun 16, 2009 2:53 am

butterfly wrote:I definatly will be Wrap, we do not have a Sun Trust Bank here in Alabama that I know of and I dont put credit card info online, but I will get a money order and send it in, as long it goes to helping find Haliegh and not for Tatoos for Ron or to cushion Crystals pockets, but I know Cobra "works for Haliegh" so I will most definatly try and help.

Thanks for this Wrap
Thank you, Butters!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ❤
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by CritterFan1 Tue Jun 16, 2009 2:25 pm

There is a brand new Sun Trust in my town, will go tomorrow when I go into town. I am sure every little bit helps. Will do at least $25.00 and again next week the same. Thx for the address Warp Speed. Like Butters, it is nice to know this money is going to help find Haleigh, not a tattoo or nails being done. thx God someone cares enough to still be looking.
CritterFan1
CritterFan1

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 16, 2009 3:18 pm

Thanks all!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I bank at Suntrust, so this should be easy! Thanks to all who care about this beautiful little girl. Cobra is a decent man with good intentions. Let's pray he gets to the bottom of this....and SOON
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 17, 2009 11:22 am

Butterfly said: I definatly will be Wrap, we do not have a Sun Trust Bank here in Alabama that I know of and I dont put credit card info online, but I will get a money order and send it in, as long it goes to helping find Haliegh and not for Tatoos for Ron or to cushion Crystals pockets, but I know Cobra "works for Haliegh" so I will most definatly try and help.

I hear ya, butters! No tatts for Ron or back up child support for Crystal. Just Find Haleigh!!!!
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by janie Thu Jun 18, 2009 11:55 am

Thanks for all the information wrap! I will definatly send a money order too!
janie
janie

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup Thu Jun 18, 2009 12:25 pm

You guys are awesome!!!!! I know he appreiciates this!!!!
:cheers: Big Hug
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 24, 2009 3:21 pm

~*~*~Bump~*~*~
:groupwave:

I gave what I could. Will do another soon.

Does anything think it would help to get everyone to send a nice email to Ron requesting he hire Cobra with his back support check? I don't know who Ron happens to be speaking to these days, but it would be the best thing he could do for Haliegh!

Thoughts? Does anyone have his grandma's address? What about writing Theresa Neves instead?

Last edited by HollyHawk on Wed Jun 24, 2009 3:22 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Add comment.)
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 24, 2009 3:59 pm

you better check thsi out and thsi man out thru le before donating money to him
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup Wed Jun 24, 2009 4:50 pm

DebB wrote:you better check thsi out and thsi man out thru le before donating money to him
He is checked out and is the only one who is above board. I know for a fact.
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup Wed Jun 24, 2009 4:50 pm

HollyHawk wrote:~*~*~Bump~*~*~
:groupwave:

I gave what I could. Will do another soon.

Does anything think it would help to get everyone to send a nice email to Ron requesting he hire Cobra with his back support check? I don't know who Ron happens to be speaking to these days, but it would be the best thing he could do for Haliegh!

Thoughts? Does anyone have his grandma's address? What about writing Theresa Neves instead?
Good luck w/that!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :twisted:
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by jeanne1807 Wed Jun 24, 2009 5:42 pm

Some Information I would like to pass on. I was reading a Heloise column and they talked about giving money. They say you can buy a paid credit card from your personal bank. Then you can use it like you would a credit card but it isn't connected to you in any way. Just like a Visa card you purchase. You chose the amount to put on it and that is how much you can spend with it. I think your bank could give you details. Just something I heard and thought interesting for any internet dealings.
jeanne1807
jeanne1807

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 24, 2009 8:04 pm

Wrapitup wrote:
DebB wrote:you better check thsi out and thsi man out thru le before donating money to him
He is checked out and is the only one who is above board. I know for a fact.

good makes me feel better :)
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by CritterFan1 Wed Jun 24, 2009 8:12 pm

Wrapitup wrote:You guys are awesome!!!!! I know he appreiciates this!!!!
Thanks for the reminder, I just sent in another $25.00. Going to do it every week. I admire him for the sacrifices he has made for Haleigh.
CritterFan1
CritterFan1

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup Wed Jun 24, 2009 8:38 pm

CritterFan1 wrote:
Wrapitup wrote:You guys are awesome!!!!! I know he appreiciates this!!!!
Thanks for the reminder, I just sent in another $25.00. Going to do it every week. I admire him for the sacrifices he has made for Haleigh.
I hope you tell him it is coming from you and you are associated w/VH cause he wants to know how you found him.

THANKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :cheers:
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down