Victim's Heartland
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Anthonys appeared on Good Morning America Tuesday June 15 2010 which is also the 2-year anniversary since Caylee went "missing". RIP, Caylee Anthony. The world awaits the day you have Justice!!

+4
jeanne1807
Turtle
Wrapitup
artgal16
8 posters

Go down

Anthonys appeared on Good Morning America Tuesday June 15 2010 which is also the 2-year anniversary since Caylee went "missing". RIP, Caylee Anthony. The world awaits the day you have Justice!! Empty Anthonys appeared on Good Morning America Tuesday June 15 2010 which is also the 2-year anniversary since Caylee went "missing". RIP, Caylee Anthony. The world awaits the day you have Justice!!

Post by artgal16 Mon Jun 14, 2010 6:23 pm

It seem with all this press on JVS, the Ants are feeling neglected - they will be interviewed tomorrow on GMA at 7am:

Tuesday on 'GMA' Caylee Anthony
It's been two years since the toddler disappeared, and her mom has been charged with her murder. Caylee's grandparents appear on "GMA" to talk about their family tragedy and the future.
source:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
artgal16
artgal16

Back to top Go down

Anthonys appeared on Good Morning America Tuesday June 15 2010 which is also the 2-year anniversary since Caylee went "missing". RIP, Caylee Anthony. The world awaits the day you have Justice!! Empty Re: Anthonys appeared on Good Morning America Tuesday June 15 2010 which is also the 2-year anniversary since Caylee went "missing". RIP, Caylee Anthony. The world awaits the day you have Justice!!

Post by Wrapitup Mon Jun 14, 2010 6:30 pm

Can't they just stay home and STFU?? I wonder if ABC will pay them for more pics and put them up at The Ritz in New York and feed them crab puffs?
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

https://victimsheartland.forumotion.com/forum.htm

Back to top Go down

Anthonys appeared on Good Morning America Tuesday June 15 2010 which is also the 2-year anniversary since Caylee went "missing". RIP, Caylee Anthony. The world awaits the day you have Justice!! Empty Re: Anthonys appeared on Good Morning America Tuesday June 15 2010 which is also the 2-year anniversary since Caylee went "missing". RIP, Caylee Anthony. The world awaits the day you have Justice!!

Post by artgal16 Mon Jun 14, 2010 6:38 pm

It will be interesting to see if they are in the studio in new york or are on camera in Florida. At least I think the studio for GMA is New york - anyone know for sure?
The Ants if they were flown to NY get a nice first class
airfaire, and hotels etc - but I dont believe they are paid per se.
artgal16
artgal16

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup Mon Jun 14, 2010 6:41 pm

Yes, GMA is in NYC. They pay their airfare, put them up at a hotel and give them vouchers for meals. Guaranteed, they will be sitting right there tomorrow - soaking it all up!
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by artgal16 Mon Jun 14, 2010 7:31 pm

You have to hand it to Cindy - Caseys case has been overshadowed lately by other news, but it does stir
up interest in general for these types of cases. So she contacts the media to see who will do the most for her
short of paying her of course, and gets a free all expense
vacation to New York. Unless GMA interviewed them at their local studio by satellite in Florida which I doubt!
Ill watch tomorrow anyway.
artgal16
artgal16

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup Mon Jun 14, 2010 9:39 pm

I'll watch it via right here after it is put up on You Tube. I will be damned if I will get up early just to look at her ugly, lying mug!! affraid
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtle Mon Jun 14, 2010 10:17 pm

Let's see...what questions would I like for the Anthonys to be asked?
a. Why is no one visiting Casey? Couldn't you just visit to tell her you love her?
b. Is Geo. pissed about the incest thing?
c. What are you going to do with the boat?
d. Have you thought about visiting the death chamber in a few years? If you can't visit the Orlando jail, how can you do that?
Turtle
Turtle

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup Mon Jun 14, 2010 10:31 pm

e. Will you lose your home? Why haven't you been paying your mortgage?
f. (similar to b) Cindy, how does it feel for your only daughter to basically call your son & husband molesters and you a control freak?
g. Is Dominic Casey still "working" for you? Is it true you slept w/him while George was in the loony bin?
h. George, did you or did you not have an affair with the woman known as River Cruz? Did she give you money
i. Mr. Conway, how are you existing? It's evident the Anthony's aren't paying you a dime.

and most important.
j. When will you simply admit that your daughter is a murdering psychopath who killed your granddaughter and stop with all the media hype?
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by jeanne1807 Mon Jun 14, 2010 10:38 pm

g. made me giggle.

I would ask;

1. Where was George during court services?

2. If on the boat was he searching for missing children?

3. Do you still support Casey after she said those nasty things about George and Lee?

4. Do you think Casey will be home for Christmas this year?
jeanne1807
jeanne1807

Back to top Go down

Post by NiteSpinR Tue Jun 15, 2010 12:55 am

K) George did you take those pictures of Caylee because you suspected that she was being drugged ?

L) Cindy, at what moment did you start covering up Caylee's murder, in order to protect Casey from being charged with the crime ?

M) Cindy did the fight between you and Casey, inspire the idea that the ultimate way for her to pay you back was to murder Caylee ?

N) I'd like to ask them both. Did you put Caylee's body in the woods near your house?
NiteSpinR
NiteSpinR
Tech Support Admin
Tech  Support  Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup Tue Jun 15, 2010 12:58 am

WOW!!! You are like John Morgan and the other dude.

I dearly loved the Z Gonzales depo's. It really brought out the craziness in them. So would those questions. thinking
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by NiteSpinR Tue Jun 15, 2010 1:19 am

who? little ole me?
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
NiteSpinR
NiteSpinR
Tech Support Admin
Tech  Support  Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup Tue Jun 15, 2010 1:46 am

LMAO, from what I know of you on the board, you would have a confession from Casey and Cindy and George would be putty in your hands.

Seriously, I have read your posts for over a year now.You should be a lawyer!!!!! And NO, I am NOT jerking your chain! You Go Girl
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by jeanne1807 Tue Jun 15, 2010 6:29 am

I have a tiny bit of confusion. What the heck ever happened to John Morgan and his Zenida Case? Is it on hold or what's up. He was going pretty hot and heavy after the ants.????
jeanne1807
jeanne1807

Back to top Go down

Post by artgal16 Tue Jun 15, 2010 10:45 am

Typical Anthony spin - lying doesnt make you a
murderer Cindy says -it doesnt make you innocent
either Cindy
artgal16
artgal16

Back to top Go down

Post by artgal16 Tue Jun 15, 2010 10:50 am

What happened with the foreclosure on their home?
I dont believe for a second they will lose it and it doesnt look like George has a job either. Maybe he didnt come to court the last two times to let the allegations of abuse Casey made against him die down.
artgal16
artgal16

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup Tue Jun 15, 2010 11:47 am

jeanne1807 wrote:I have a tiny bit of confusion. What the heck ever happened to John Morgan and his Zenida Case? Is it on hold or what's up. He was going pretty hot and heavy after the ants.????
I just posted this yesterday under Casey Anthony, Civil Case

Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Anthonys appeared on Good Morning America Tuesday June 15 2010 which is also the 2-year anniversary since Caylee went "missing". RIP, Caylee Anthony. The world awaits the day you have Justice!! Empty George Anthony Shows Off Tattoo On GMA

Post by Wrapitup Tue Jun 15, 2010 12:09 pm

GMA Interview

Posted: 8:52 am EDT June 15, 2010
Updated: 12:13 pm EDT June 15, 2010

ORANGE COUNTY, Fla. -- George and Cindy Anthony spoke out about the case against their daughter Casey. June 15, 2010 marked the two year anniversary of when they last saw their granddaughter Caylee alive.

In an interview on ABC's Good Morning America Tuesday morning, Cindy wore jewelry in tribute to Caylee and George showed off a tattoo he got in memory of his slain granddaughter (raw video | images).

GMA INTERVIEW: Raw Video | See Images

“It just means so, so much to me. Like, when people, like, pledge allegiance or something like that. Even when I do that or I put my hand of my heart, I'm like, ‘Ah man. She's here with me,’" George Anthony said to reporter Ashleigh Banfield.

“Do you foresee a day where you might stop wearing those bracelets?” Banfield asked.

“No,” Cindy Anthony replied.

“Not gonna do that,” George said.

In July 2008, people in Orlando remember a now infamous 911 call made by Cindy when Caylee disappeared.

In the call, Cindy told the dispatcher, "I found my daughter's car today and it smells like there's been a dead body in the damn car."

But Cindy insists she only mentioned a body to get deputies to her East Orange County home quicker.

“So when you said that it smells like there's been a body in the trunk, you didn't mean that? You just wanted the police out faster?" Banfield asked.

“Yeah, because, there was never, I never thought that," Cindy said Tuesday.

The Anthonys believe their daughter is innocent and claim investigators have tried to paint her as a monster.

“I think they were frustrated with Casey, because I was told by the investigators the first night that they took her that they were gonna break her in 24 to 48 hours. And they didn't break her and they haven't broken her because there's nothing to break,” Cindy said.

But Casey lied to investigators multiple times during the first 48 hours.

“I can understand their suspicion. But there's still nothing that proves that Casey did anything, except lie to them about her work and things like that,” Cindy explained.

“But isn't that powerful?” Banfield asked Cindy.

“I don't know. A liar doesn't make you a murderer,” Cindy replied.

As the Anthonys enter the third year of this, they're still trying to come to terms with Caylee's death.

“We've been dealing with this almost as long as Caylee was alive, because Caylee wasn't quite three when this started. So it seems like this nightmare is, has lasted longer than the moments that we had with her. That makes is very, very difficult,” Cindy said.

Cindy said she believes Casey will not be convicted and will return home to their house on Hopespring Drive soon.

Casey Anthony is facing the death penalty for Caylee's murder. Casey's murder trial is set to begin in May 2011.

Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by artgal16 Tue Jun 15, 2010 12:27 pm

They will eventually stop wearing them - after she goes to prison for a few years they will eventually move on - Lee will have some kids and they will have new grandchildren - and Casey will grow old and gray
in prison - cant wait for the day! I hope I can live long enough to see it.
artgal16
artgal16

Back to top Go down

Post by cherylz Tue Jun 15, 2010 12:30 pm

I am just heartbroken. Heartbroken that Caylee is gone. I feel nothing but pity for the grandparents. They raised a daughter capable of murder, and she murdered the one thing that brought joy in to their lives. I feel pure hatred for the one that murdered...I even find it hard to write her name. Did you ever hear that song..."Devil in the blue dress..."? That is her...pure evil. May she never roam the streets as a free person again. Never. crazy 1
cherylz
cherylz

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup Tue Jun 15, 2010 3:21 pm

Two years ago today Florida 2-year-old Caylee Anthony vanished , sparking what would become one of the nation's highest profile murder cases and beginning a time of intense and painful scrutiny that has seared the entire Anthony family, Caylee's grandparents said today.

Anthony's grandparents discuss Caylee's death and daughter's imprisonment.

"The last two years have been just unbearable," an emotional George Anthony told "Good Morning America" in an exclusive interview today as he sat alongside his wife, Cindy Anthony . "To think about the last time we saw Caylee and Casey together, hear her voice, to see her little eyes and get a hug and kiss from her. It's not easy."

Caylee disappeared on June 15, 2008, but was not reported missing by her mother, Casey Anthony, until a month later.

In October of that year Casey was charged with her daughter's murder and in December the toddler's body was found less than a mile from the Anthony home. The intervening months have been full of court hearings and controversies, public protests and personal struggles.

"We've been dealing with this almost as long as Caylee was alive, because Caylee wasn't quite 3 when this started," Caylee's grandmother Cindy Anthony said. "So it seems like this nightmare has lasted longer than the moments than we had with her. That makes it very, very difficult.

"And I miss the last three years that I could have had with her, or the last two years. And then thinking about her starting school..," Cindy said before breaking into tears.

Though she maintains her daughter Casey is innocent and has "faith in the system," Cindy Anthony said that she did initially consider that Casey could have played a part in Caylee's disappearance. Acknowledging that a jury might feel the same way, Cindy Anthony said, "Anything can happen" when Casey goes to trial in the spring.

"I mean the thought did cross our mind in the very beginning. There may have been an accident," Cindy said. But Cindy said she dismissed the thought, even though Casey refused to tell her where Caylee was.

"I'm not angry about it so much as I am frustrated because I might be able to better understand why she's where she's at now. Because, I still truly believe that she is innocent," the grandmother said. "There's got to be a motive there that's much greater than this whole picture."

Cindy acknowledged that her daughter lied to investigators early on, but said nothing proves she did anything more than that.

"A liar doesn't make you a murderer," she said.

Many people felt differently and for months, protesters were a common sight outside the Anthony home.

The trial has made the family famous and turned their home into something of a Florida landmark.

"People drive from New Jersey or Wisconsin or whatever to come out and we're kind of like on the Disney route," Cindy said. "They come in and they want to see, you know, take a picture of our house or come in and say they've met us or whatever."

Cindy Anthony: 'Dead Body' Smell Was to Get Police Attention, Family Denies Sexual Abuse

Cindy Anthony also backed off statements she made in a panicked 911 call in 2008 at the outset of the case in which she said the car Casey drove smelled like "there's been a dead body in there," saying that she was only trying to get police to respond quickly.

"You can't take back anything that you say or feel at the time and I don't take [it] back," Cindy said. "All I know is I was desperate to get someone out to my house, desperate... When you're desperately needing something, especially when it comes to your children, you pretty much do or say whatever it takes to get help."

A Florida judge has yet to rule on whether the 911 tapes will be heard during the murder trial, but Brad Conway, an attorney for George and Cindy Anthony said today he doesn't doubt "for a second" the tapes will be entered into evidence.

Also likely to play a role in the trial are hundreds of pages of jailhouse letters Casey Anthony exchanged with another inmate, whom the Anthonys believe was part of an elaborate set-up by investigators. In the letters, Casey complains about her family's "betrayal," alleges that her brother sexually abused her as a child and that George may have as well. She said in the letters she didn't remember if some of the memories were dreams or not.

The Anthony family firmly denied those claims.

"I don't know where Casey was pulling stuff from, the stuff she's talking about. I have no clue," Cindy said. "It was very hurtful to George because I think for her to say that she had a dream, for her to even say that I think it was very hurtful for him."

Anthonys on Pain of Being Away From Not One, But Two Loved Ones

While Caylee Anthony may be gone forever, the Anthonys described how difficult it has been for them to be away from Casey while she spends a reported 23 hours of every day in her cell.

"I miss her. I miss her too much. And I think about where she's at. She shouldn't be there," Cindy said.

The Anthonys said they rarely see their daughter for fear of the media onslaught that's sure to follow any meeting.

We'd love to, but we've been advised by her attorneys because they will play our videos over and over again and someone will sit there and critique," Cindy said. "If she cracks a smile, if she doesn't crack a smile. If she has a tear, if she doesn't have a tear."

Even in court the Anthonys said their daughter can't look at them while under the watchful eye of television cameras and reporters.

"I just want her to stay strong, know how much I love her," she said. "I've had dreams that Casey's home. I have faith that Casey will be home."

In a rare spontaneous meeting during a court recess in March, Cindy said she was able to give Casey a Mother's Day card. What?? Talk about denial!!!

Though Caylee will not be coming home, George Anthony said he found away to carry the toddler with him -- in a tattoo of the girl printed above his heart.

"Caylee's always in my mind. She's always in my heart. When I put her on my skin, she's really inside of me," George said.

He said it was desperation to see his late granddaughter that caused him to attempt suicide on Jan. 23, 2009.

"People thought when I tried to take my own life that that was some kind of publicity stunt or something like that. No, it wasn't," he said.

"[It was] because I wanted to be with Caylee... I'm still her grandfather... I'm going to experience that grandparenting again one day. I will. I will," he said.

Casey Anthony has pleaded not guilty to Caylee Anthony's murder and is expected to go to trial in May 2011.

On the second anniversary of Caylee Anthony's disappearance , the toddler's grandparents said they can identify with Natalee Holloway's mother, but not with the mother of suspected murderer Joran van der Sloot -- despite the murder charges against their daughter, Casey Anthony.

A judge in Peru officially has charged the young man with murder.

"I don't know if I can identify with Mrs. Van Der Sloot because her son has confessed to something," Caylee's grandmother, Cindy Anthony, said in an exclusive interview with "Good Morning America." "You know, there have been issues where she saw his angry side. I don't know that of Casey. I don't know Casey as being anybody that could hurt anybody."

Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by artgal16 Tue Jun 15, 2010 3:38 pm

Cindy gave Casey a Mothers Day card - I read that also- its strictly forbidden for anything to pass between
prisoners and spectators in the court - they are defiant of the rules as ever.
artgal16
artgal16

Back to top Go down

Post by cherylz Tue Jun 15, 2010 4:01 pm

Reading about Caylee always brings tears to my eyes and that sinking pit in my stomach. She would have been almost 5 years old, starting kindergarten in a few months. Her whole life ahead of her. Now she is no more. The whole concept of death has always scared me...it is so final. 🇳🇴
I hope someday in the afterlife I will have the honor of meeting her and seeing her running with other children, chasing birds, picking flowers.... crying
cherylz
cherylz

Back to top Go down

Post by jeanne1807 Tue Jun 15, 2010 7:52 pm

There are no winners here...such a sad story.
jeanne1807
jeanne1807

Back to top Go down

Anthonys appeared on Good Morning America Tuesday June 15 2010 which is also the 2-year anniversary since Caylee went "missing". RIP, Caylee Anthony. The world awaits the day you have Justice!! Empty Cindy and George Anthony speak on the Anniversary of Caylee's Disappearance

Post by Nama Tue Jun 15, 2010 11:59 pm

Nama
Nama
Administration
Administration

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup Wed Jun 16, 2010 4:41 am

Thanks, BJ. See, I knew I didn't have to wake up w/the chickens to see this on GMA. And it was NOT live.

When Cindy started crying, I must say, as a grandmother, I felt her pain. She even mentioned that they had been excited about Caylee having the same kindergarten teacher as Casey. I DO believe they loved and cared for Caylee. That being said, I question how these two can stand behind Casey KNOWING in their heart that she killed their granddaughter. This is the part that boggles the mind.
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 16, 2010 9:41 am

a part of me hopes that cindy is right about one thing, and there is some huge, big motive that we arent aware of yet thats released during trial as to why she really didnt report her missing for a month...Not because that would make her innocent (shes still guilty as sin no matter what imo, unless her motive deals with giving caylee to someone else and she can prove she did as such..which im sure she'd have done by now) but because its one of the biggest things that just drives me nuts...surely she thought she was going to get caught eventually...someone was going to notice something...

Eh, maybe she did know..and thats why she reported nothing. Live it up her last 30 days of freedom, all it cost her was her daughters life.. head bang
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup Wed Jun 16, 2010 9:49 am

As has been stated by many - Casey thinks ahead about 10 minutes, if that. That is how psychopath's are.
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by lisette Wed Jun 16, 2010 9:52 am

I guess these interviewers don't want to beat up on the grandparents that have lost their precious granddaughter, but why don't some of them ask the tough questions? Why do they tiptoe around them? I guess the Ants are prepared for those questions and have their "stock" answers ready...She did ask about the molestation charges and they said that that was very hurtful...and GA said: "And it still hurts..." And CA kinda tried to blame that on Robyn Adams, saying that she was planted in there to get KC to write something to her! Well, she didn't tell her to write that her brother and possibly her father had sexually molested her! That came from KC's pen! How ridiculous CA and GA sound sometimes! I guess nothing can make sense when they try to defend someone when there's nothing logical with which to defend her!
lisette
lisette

Back to top Go down

Post by NiteSpinR Wed Jun 16, 2010 11:45 pm

Quote from lisette,
"I guess these interviewers don't want to beat up on the grandparents that have lost their precious granddaughter, but why don't some of them ask the tough questions?"

I'll do it... I'LL DO IT!!! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
NiteSpinR
NiteSpinR
Tech Support Admin
Tech  Support  Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down