Victim's Heartland
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Three Years Ago, the World Lost Caylee Anthony

+12
jeanne1807
songline
justice4kbl
concerned4all
lisette
frogs
artgal16
NiteSpinR
TerryRose
cherylz
CritterFan1
Wrapitup
16 posters

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Three Years Ago, the World Lost Caylee Anthony - Page 2 Empty Re: Three Years Ago, the World Lost Caylee Anthony

Post by frogs Mon Jun 21, 2010 12:02 pm

I've been trying to find the document which lists the exclusion of G,C, and L, but not KC and still haven't found it. I knew I should have taken notes when I read all of the discovery! head bang

frogs

Back to top Go down

Three Years Ago, the World Lost Caylee Anthony - Page 2 Empty Re: Three Years Ago, the World Lost Caylee Anthony

Post by artgal16 Mon Jun 21, 2010 12:08 pm

Me too - Its driving me crazy- there is a hearing today
its a status hearing so Casey isnt required but I believe
it will be televised and its regarding admissibility of
Cindys 911 call so its an important one!
artgal16
artgal16

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup Mon Jun 21, 2010 12:17 pm

artgal16 wrote:Me too - Its driving me crazy- there is a hearing today
its a status hearing so Casey isnt required but I believe
it will be televised and its regarding admissibility of
Cindys 911 call so its an important one!

Thread on status hearing is right here:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

https://victimsheartland.forumotion.com/forum.htm

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup Mon Jun 21, 2010 12:28 pm

frogs wrote:I've been trying to find the document which lists the exclusion of G,C, and L, but not KC and still haven't found it. I knew I should have taken notes when I read all of the discovery! head bang

I think it is in here:

I will look for it later after the status hearing and going to the grocery store. LOL.
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by artgal16 Mon Jun 21, 2010 12:33 pm

thank you wrap!
artgal16
artgal16

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup Mon Jun 21, 2010 1:16 pm

Your welcome, artgal. Did you see the status hearing? Very interesting.
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by artgal16 Mon Jun 21, 2010 1:18 pm

No darn it! I missed it - Im in California and figured
the time wrong - does anyone know if any of the stations has a repeat of it up?
artgal16
artgal16

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup Mon Jun 21, 2010 5:56 pm

Thread on status hearing is right here:

Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 21, 2010 6:38 pm

VH has so many pictures of little Caylee. Thanks to someone in the Anthony family.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by frogs Mon Jun 21, 2010 7:45 pm

lindamarie, that just may be the only reason to thank the Ants! (except of course, little Caylee herself)
frogs
frogs

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 22, 2010 5:20 am

June 22 11:58 From Casey on Facebook: Wow. What a night. Seriously, I'm never living that one down.
June 22 6:00pm Sunday, when George Anthony is sure he locked the shed.
June 22 7:29pm From Casey (not sure who to) on My Space: it’s been ages I’ll give you a call this week.
June 22 7:36pm from Casey on Facebook: fusion was so fun lol...we need to go again for sure!

Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by cherylz Tue Jun 22, 2010 11:53 am

...she just went on with her life like nothing happened.
She claims Caylee was kidnapped...why then is she so busy shopping, dancing, texting, renting movies...Yep, her behavior during these 31 days is the nail in her coffin...figuratively and literally. Electric Chair
cherylz
cherylz

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 22, 2010 12:46 pm

I agree cherylz. She did not act like a Mother who had a 2 1/2 yr old child missing. It is the most damning of all evidence. Ugly coping does not even begin to cover the way KC acted.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by artgal16 Tue Jun 22, 2010 12:50 pm

You guys, Im in a little war of words over there on at wordpress.com there is a thread up there posted
by someone with the name JBMission - this man or woman is completely illogical in her defense of Casey - Bees knees is also posting there. I cant believe that she (or he) thinks Casey is innocent!
artgal16
artgal16

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup Tue Jun 22, 2010 1:15 pm

I have heard of "Bee's Knees" on WFTV's Shaffer's blog but I refuse to get into a war of words with anyone over Casey's guilt or ridiculous and INSANE innocence. It is not worth my time or frustration. I don't need to start smoking again. If someone is so ignorant to think Casey Anthony is innocent, let them remain in their olblivion ignorance! crazy3
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by artgal16 Tue Jun 22, 2010 1:34 pm

Wrap you are so right! I dont know why I started
with them over there but they made me so darn mad!
artgal16
artgal16

Back to top Go down

Post by artgal16 Tue Jun 22, 2010 1:34 pm

And I dont want to start smoking again either!
its been 4 years! and 30 pounds later hahahaha
artgal16
artgal16

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup Tue Jun 22, 2010 1:41 pm

22 - 9:35 am Anthony home leaves voicemail on KC's cell.
9:35 am KC calls voicemail.
9:37 am Anthony home leaves voicemail on KC's cell.
9:37 am KC calls voicemail.
12:06 pm Anthony home leaves voicemail on KC's cell.
12:06 pm KC calls voicemail.
12:23 pm KC attempts to call Anthony home.
12:27 pm KC attempts to call Anthony home.
2:37 pm Anthony home leaves voicemail on KC's cell.
2:37 pm KC calls voicemail.
2:40 pm KC calls Anthony home, 1 minute duration.
3:20 pm KC attempts to call "Enjoli"
3:21 pm KC attempts to call "Enjoli"
3:21 pm "Enjoli" attempts to call KC
6:27 pm MH leaves voicemail on KC's cell phone.
6:27 pm KC calls voicemail.
6:31 pm KC calls MH, 4 minute duration.
8:38 pm MH leaves voicemail on KC's cell.
8:38 pm KC calls voicemail.
9:57 pm Anthony home leaves voicemail on KC's cell.
9:57 pm KC calls voicemail.
10:11 pm KC calls Anthony home, 6 minute duration.
10:18 pm KC attempts to call MH.
10:20 pm MH calls KC, 4 minute duration.

From ping map produced by Websleuths here for KC's cell phone activity on 06/22/08, KC appears to have spent the entire day at TL's apartment.

Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup Tue Jun 22, 2010 1:44 pm

artgal16 wrote:Wrap you are so right! I dont know why I started
with them over there but they made me so darn mad!
No, you don't! Can you imagine starting smoking over someone's ignorance and then years later, damning yourself for starting again when Casey is behind bars for life? Or on death row? I think there are peeps out there that simply have nothing better to do than to give the other POV even if they think she is guilty just to be mean. Either that, or it was the Ant's blogging. la la la ROFLMAO
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by lisette Tue Jun 22, 2010 2:49 pm

Does anybody know who "Enjoli" is (from the timeline above)? Also, I've been looking at the timeline over at Hinky Meter and I noticed that KC and MH (Mark Hawkins) spoke on the phone quite often during these weeks...I think he was the Marine stationed in California at the time...I don't remember seeing his statement, except something about KC wanting to tell him something that she had already told her brother and mother...Does anybody remember seeing his statement and what these conversations were about?
lisette
lisette

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup Tue Jun 22, 2010 3:06 pm

I am not sure if Mark Hawkin's statement's have been released. Something else I need to go back and look at. Have not had the time.

I think she was planning on hot tailing it to California if things fell through with Tony, as he stated he did NOT want a girl if he ever had kids.

I don't know how she knows Mark Hawkins. If you click on the link where I found that info and go all the way to the top, there is an explanation of everyone's names or inititals.
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 22, 2010 3:31 pm

I did some looking around. No mention of who this "Enjoli" is.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 22, 2010 4:33 pm

Speaking of Mark Hawkins. Here is some documents I have not seen before. It is Lee Anthony myspace blogging. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Maybe this interview with Mark Hawkins has not been released. Was he Caylee Father?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup Tue Jun 22, 2010 5:07 pm

Who knows who Caylee's father was or is but I can bet this Hawkins has been dna'd for it. Thanks for the link, LM!
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 22, 2010 5:13 pm

Did you read Lee filthy mouth about his ex girlfriend Tara?
Shocked 2
Just goes to show you be careful what you put on the internet and your computer. Has anyone seen his myspace blog before?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by lisette Tue Jun 22, 2010 7:17 pm

That was the first time I had seen that, LM. Seems like he got in a bad situation with this Mark Hawkins' ex, Tara...He does tend to wax poetic, doesn't he? I wonder where he is now (Lee), what he is doing, what his relationship with his parents is like, and whether he still supports KC...It's like he dropped off the face of the earth as far as any news about him is concerned...Anybody know anything?
lisette
lisette

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup Tue Jun 22, 2010 8:23 pm

If Lee is smart, he is staying away until he has to testify at trial.

So, Tara (Lee's ex) was married to Mark Hawkin's and Lee had an affair with her and she became pregnant w/his baby (Lee's) but got an abortion and Tara went back to Mark and somewhere in between, Casey had an affair with Mark? Did Mark live in Michigan? How or when or where did Casey meet him? And some think this Mark is the father. Did I get that right? Oh, and now this Tara is married and has a child w/someone else. Whatever.

I will give all the Anthony's credit for one thing. They are gifted with the pen. Or computer as the case may be.
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup Tue Jun 22, 2010 10:49 pm

Wrapitup wrote:
frogs wrote:I've been trying to find the document which lists the exclusion of G,C, and L, but not KC and still haven't found it. I knew I should have taken notes when I read all of the discovery! head bang

I think it is in here:

I will look for it later after the status hearing and going to the grocery store. LOL.
Quoting my quote. LOL. I think what we are looking for is in this doc dump. I honestly don't have the time to go through it but here it is. I promise I will look when I can.

Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup Wed Jun 23, 2010 8:02 am

I just went through the above and it is there, toward the end of the doc dump. This doc dump also verifies that Lee is NOT Caylee's father. Because it is on a pdf format, I could not copy and paste.
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup Wed Jun 23, 2010 8:51 am

23 - 1:11 a.m. MH leaves voicemail on KC's cell.
1:11 a.m. KC calls voicemail.
12:30 pm KC calls MH, 51 second duration.
12:31 pm KC attempts to call JG.
12:32 pm KC attempts to call JG.
1:32 pm "Zombie debt collector" leaves voicemail on KC's cell.
1:32 pm KC calls voicemail.
1:41 pm AH attempts to call KC
2:44 pm KC calls TL, 2 minute duration.
2:51 pm KC attempts to call JG
2:51 pm KC calls AH, 10 minute duration. (22 seconds after last call)
3:02 pm TL calls KC, 1 minute duration
3:04 pm KC calls AH, 9 minute duration
3:19 pm MH calls KC, 5 minute duration
4:01 pm TL attempts to call KC
4:08 pm KC attempts to call TL
5:32 pm KC attempts to call CA's cell
5:35 pm KC calls CA's cell, 10 minute duration
5:54 pm KC attempts to call CA's cell
5:54 pm KC attempts to call CA's cell (3 seconds after last call)
5:54 pm KC calls Anthony home, 3 minute duration (35 seconds after last call)
7:18 pm KC calls Anthony home, 5 minute duration
7:23 pm KC attempts to call TL
7:24 pm KC attempts to call TL
8:07 pm TL calls KC, 4 minute duration
8:30 pm KC calls Anthony home, 3 minute duration
8:52 pm KC attempts to call TL

BB thinks he sees a green pick up at the Anthony house and remembers hearing KC's voice. He believes a male was with her. KC runs out of gas in the near vicinity of the Anthony home. Calls TL and asks him to drive toward her parents' home. He meets KC walking down the street (not by her car) and they drive to the Anthony home. TL uses a tire iron and breaks in storage shed in backyard and KC takes two gas cans. TL sees BB while at the Anthony house. When they arrive at the car KC will not let TL put gas in car. She puts gas from cans in car herself and TL just hands her the cans.

From ping map produced by Websleuths here for KC's cell phone activity on 06/23/08, KC appears to have stayed at TL's apartment until sometime after 1:41 pm (Pings 1-7). She then appears to have been in the Anthony home/LA home/location where remains would be found area until possibly as late as 4:00 pm. (Pings 8-9) This would have been when she ran out of gas, called TL, broke into GA's shed and stole the gas cans. This would be the period of time when BB saw TL's jeep at the Anthony home. She spent the rest of the day at TL's apartment (Pings 11-25).

Week of 23-27: GA claims he sees KC leaving the Anthony house in his wife's vehicle and chases her down the 408. GA also states this could have been the week of the 16th.

This girl has no money and keeps running out of gas. Her car probably smelled horrible. I am surprised that someone in TL's apartment parking lot didn't complain of the smell. Could it be that Casey kept going back to where she dumped Caylee's body to see it it is still there or to cover it up more?
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 23, 2010 9:19 am

Three Years Ago, the World Lost Caylee Anthony - Page 2 Untitl11
Three Years Ago, the World Lost Caylee Anthony - Page 2 Untitl12
Three Years Ago, the World Lost Caylee Anthony - Page 2 Untitl13
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup Wed Jun 23, 2010 10:10 am

Does that mean she was on the phone w/Amy for 655 minutes? :jaw dropping:
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 23, 2010 10:50 am

Wrapitup wrote:Does that mean she was on the phone w/Amy for 655 minutes? :jaw dropping:

Yes and also 600 some minutes with CA.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by cherylz Wed Jun 23, 2010 1:17 pm

What?! Are those the # of minutes? If that is the case then what were they all talking about on 6/23? Suspect
cherylz
cherylz

Back to top Go down

Post by lisette Wed Jun 23, 2010 1:57 pm

No, those are seconds, not minutes...I just checked...the last column is minutes/hours...
lisette
lisette

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 23, 2010 1:57 pm

Yes I did screen prints from docstay.com. Those records have been released as evidence against KC.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by frogs Wed Jun 23, 2010 2:04 pm

Thanks for the link, Wrap. ❤
frogs
frogs

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 23, 2010 2:24 pm

lisette wrote:No, those are seconds, not minutes...I just checked...the last column is minutes/hours...

:muahaha: thank you :muahaha:
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup Wed Jun 23, 2010 3:57 pm

I was beginning to wonder if she was on the phone when she committed such a henious act. Actually, I wouldn't put it past her. crazy3 Electric Chair
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by lisette Wed Jun 23, 2010 6:39 pm

Here are some emails that KC exchanged with Mark Hawkins the summer before Caylee's death...I don't remember seeing them before...Pretty interesting...There is a picture, but I don't know how to get it here...I think there is a resemblance to Caylee I just realized that this is probably off-topic...I was still thinking about the phone records where KC talked with MH quite a bit during these days.

On 7/22/07, casey anthony wrote: take me home, huh??? haha. maybe we can arrange that! You won’t believe how HUGE caylee is. growing more and more everyday. i’ll try and teach her something funny to say to you, between now, and the time you FINALLY get your ass home.

On 7/23/07, mark hawkins wrote: oh i can beleive i see it its amazing how cute shes gottin since te last time i saw her shell be beautiful just like her mother .You have no idea how much ive missed talking to you. i care about you a lot and i hope that maybe this could be something and i only hope that i can be an amazing male role model for your daughter

On 7/23/07, casey anthony wrote: you are seriously one of the sweetest guys i have ever met, in my entire life… and it’s funny. for years, i always looked at you as just my “friend”, and lately, it’s been so much more. i care about you
a lot too, i always have. i just can’t wait for you to come back home, and to see what happens. and dude, stay away from the coffee! haha. question… do you have an address that i can send something to????
mark hawkins wrote: ive had three cups of coffee and im bouncing off the walls wooohoooooo ive
downloaded a sh*t load of music and movies so ill be on here till you get on or till i pass out

On 7/23/07, mark hawkins wrote: yes the adress is LCPL Hawkins MACS HQ DET unit ***** fpo ae 09509-8081 lol its wierd but it works . I cant stop smiling i have to be honest ive always though of you somethign more i jst had to
be patient and wait for te right time in my life and i think that time is now and ya know whats great about it is that for once im
happy and i know who i am and what i want out of life

To:”casey anthony”
Subject: Re: &&&&&i think i
just poped the best kettle corn ever no peices were burnt speeking of whcih how do you like your marshmellow cooked ? i like
mine brown and crusty on the outside but melted in the inside the perfect marshmellow

lisette
lisette

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 23, 2010 7:48 pm

Three Years Ago, the World Lost Caylee Anthony - Page 2 Mhawki10
Three Years Ago, the World Lost Caylee Anthony - Page 2 Caylee10
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup Wed Jun 23, 2010 9:08 pm

What gets me is she is schmoozing w/Tony Lazarro, chatting up Jesse and texting this guy...coming on to all of them. She will say or do anything to be 'adored' and God Forbid ANYone thinks Caylee is cuter than Casey.

I don't think MH is the father. I don't even have a clue if they were ever sexual but I kinda get the impression they weren't. But then again, who really knows?
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by NiteSpinR Wed Jun 23, 2010 11:44 pm

QUOTE WrapItUp Week of 23-27: GA claims he sees KC leaving the Anthony house in his wife's vehicle and chases her down the 408. GA also states this could have been the week of the 16th.

Economics Detective Karen Toledo, researched the Anthony's E-Pass records for the dates in question.
The records DO NOT SUPPORT George Anthony's account regarding him chasing Casey in Cindy's SUV.

NiteSpinR
NiteSpinR
Tech Support Admin
Tech  Support  Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by NiteSpinR Thu Jun 24, 2010 12:54 am

6-23-2010
(Cynthia Anthony INTERVIEW 08/01/2008 VIDEO): LE: When was the accident? (CYNTHIA ANTHONY): On the 23rd [06/23/08 Monday]" - CINDY "She [Casey] told me they had gotten in, that her and Zanny, I mean Raquel and Zanny were about eight cars ahead of her, and Juliette and the girls. Casey had her car and Zanny had their car. So Zanny and Raquel were in the car ahead and somehow there as an accident and Casey and Juliette witnessed the accident. So they followed them, the paramedics to the hospital and I asked her was it Tampa General and she said yeah. She said they went to Tampa General Hospital. LE: So they were all at Tampa General on the twenty third sometime after five thirty? CINDY: Yeah, well they weren't there during.... the accident happened in the morning is what she said but I found out about it when Casey finally called me back and she actually apologized to me for not calling back sooner but she said they were tied up, she was there in the ER with Zanny and Raquel." - "CINDY: Yeah, she said that Raquel had a broken arm and she said they finally got a hold of Raquel's Mom. Raquel's mom lives, was coming from Jacksonville so she could come down and be with her. LE: Broken arm and what kind of injuries did Zanny have? Cindy: She said Zanny had a concussion.

(CYNTHIA ANTHONY): "Aha, and she thought and she had put a call to Zanny's sister and her sister couldn't bring, come up that night so Casey stayed with her. I was more upset with Casey because I told her because I said where's Caylee, I said where's Caylee and she said well Juliette went back to the hotel because they were just real close she said they'd barely gotten onto the interstate, I believe she said they had just gotten on 75. So they went back to the hotel and get back into the hotel and that she was with the girls. Juliette was watching Annabelle and Caylee. LE: She stayed over from the accident on the 23rd? And she stayed over in Tampa again on the 24th [06/24/08 Tuesday]. CINDY: Right. LE: She stayed at the hospital with... CINDY: Casey"

NiteSpinR
NiteSpinR
Tech Support Admin
Tech  Support  Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by NiteSpinR Thu Jun 24, 2010 1:07 am

6/24/2008
Casey's ex-fiancé calls her in the afternoon to tell her he has resigned from the Orlando Police Department. He later tells deputies that he heard Casey reprimand Caylee for climbing on a table. He also claims he heard the young girl's voice in the background. *Update* - Casey's ex-fiancé now claims he is not certain if he heard Caylee.

George Anthony calls the Orange County Sheriff's Office and reports that someone broke into his storage shed and stole 2 gas cans with about $50.00 worth of gas in them.
Later that day Casey allegedly shows up alone at her parent's house to pick up some clothes. When her father looks in the trunk of her car he allegedly finds the missing gas cans.
Incident Report 08-61530 Supplement ORANGE COUNTY SHERIFF'S OFFICE
08-61530
Reported Date 06/24/2008
Reported Time 10:20
Nature of Call BURGLARY
Officer 4578/CAIN,RICHARD (check out the name of the responding officer!)
Approving Officer 2293/MWALE,TONYA
Description BURGLARY OF STRUCTUR
Name ANTHONY,GEORGE
Race W
Sex M
DOB 09/05/1951
Description ARTICLE: MISCELLANEOUS* GAS CA gas cans (2)
LOCATION/BUSINESS NAME 1 CHICKASAW OAKS SD
VICTIM* 1 ANTHONY,GEORGE
Age 56
HOME ADDRESS 4937 HOPESPRING DR, ORLANDO, FLORIDA
Phone No (407)275-4909
In Custody? No
Value $20.00
Description gas cans (2)
Value $50.00
Description gas in cans
Method of Entry BROKE LOCK
Point of Entry DOOR
Entry Location FRONT
Premise Type STORAGE*
Crime Code(s) BURGLARY
Narrative
SCENE: Storage shed in the fenced rear yard of the residence.
SECURED/FORCED:Secured/forced open.
POINT OF ENTRY/EXIT:Front door of the shed.
SCENE PROCESSED: Yes.
EVIDENCE OBTAINED: No latents recovered.
INSURANCE COMPANY: No information at time of report.
ADDITIONAL CHARGES; Petit Theft, Criminal mischief.
On 06/24/2008, at approximately 1037 hours, I responded to 4937 Hopespring Dr in reference to a burglary to a
structure (storage shed). Upon arrival, I met with the victim, George Anthony, who relayed the following:
On 06/22/2006, between approximately 1800 and 1000 hours 06/24/2008, unknown suspect(s) entered his
shed. This resulted in damage to the lock and the door The suspect(s) then removed the following items: 2 gas
cans with about $50.00 worth of gas in them.

The victim stated that the shed was secured and no one had permission to enter or remove property. The victim
estimated the total value of items taken to be $ 50.00 and the damage to be $ 50.00.
The victim gave a sworn written statement and wishes to testify and prosecute. The items stolen were not
entered into teletype as stolen due to the fact that the victim could not provide serial numbers for the items.
I examined the crime scene and found the following: The shed door and the lock to the door were damaged
and where the victim said his gas cans were is now empty. I attempted to dust for the presence of latent
fingerprints and did not any latents. I provided the victim with a victim's rights pamphlet and a case card. At this
time, there have been no witnesses or suspects located.

Last edited by NiteSpinR on Thu Jun 24, 2010 10:57 pm; edited 1 time in total
NiteSpinR
NiteSpinR
Tech Support Admin
Tech  Support  Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 24, 2010 3:12 am

Wrapitup wrote:What gets me is she is schmoozing w/Tony Lazarro, chatting up Jesse and texting this guy...coming on to all of them. She will say or do anything to be 'adored' and God Forbid ANYone thinks Caylee is cuter than Casey.

I don't think MH is the father. I don't even have a clue if they were ever sexual but I kinda get the impression they weren't. But then again, who really knows?

Has anyone ever found out who the father of Caylee was? I heard a lot of names mentioned, but I can't remember if there was anyone in particular. Just curious... thinking
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup Thu Jun 24, 2010 3:40 am

NO. However, Linda Kenny Baden's husband Dr.Michael Baden, a forensic expert - said on Geraldo that he knows who the father is. Don't know if he is telling the truth or if she shared the forensic evidence (dna) w/her hubby (who is NOT on the case and therefore, IMHO, would be ILLEGAL for her to do) but if she did and he discovered it, it better be said at trial.
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 24, 2010 5:52 am

Dr.Michael Baden, a forensic expert - said on Geraldo that he knows who the father is.

On this same show he said chloroform was found in Caylee hair mass which was not true.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup Thu Jun 24, 2010 10:42 am

It was found in the root. Not the hair mass.
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup Thu Jun 24, 2010 10:48 am

24 - 9:56 am TL calls KC, 11 minute duration
10:30 am GA finds shed broken into, gas cans gone. He files a report with the OCSO. Warns BB's son to let his family know that some one broke into his shed.
11:20 am KC calls Gentiva, 6 minute duration
12:40 pm KC sends a Facebook message to TB stating she has not been living at her parents' home in 9 days and references "drama".
1:19 pm JG calls KC, 12 minute duration. This is the phone call JG originally stated he thought he heard Caylee in the background, but has since told LE he thinks he mixed this phone call up with the 16th phone call.
2:15 pm KC calls AH, 23 minute duration.
2:48 pm KC attempts to call Gentiva.
2:49 pm KC attempts to call CA's cell
2:49 pm KC attempts to call CA's cell (25 seconds after last call)
2:49 pm KC attempts to call CA's cell (16 seconds after last call)
2:50 pm KC calls CA's cell, 1 minute duration
2:55 pm KC attempts to call TL
2:59 pm KC calls AH, 13 minute duration
3:12 pm KC calls JG, 2 minute duration
3:15 pm CA calls KC, 4 minute duration
3:20 pm KC attempts to call TL
5:25 pm KC calls CA's cell, 10 minute duration
5:36 pm KC attempts to call MH
7:05 pm Anthony home attempts to call KC
7:06 pm KC calls Anthony home, 12 minute duration
11:00 pm TL calls KC, 3 minute duration
11:05 pm TL calls KC, 16 minute duration
11:52 pm TL calls KC, 9 minute duration

KC tells CA that Zani's sister (Samantha?) and mother (Gloria) drive to Tampa to visit Zani in the hospital. KC tells CA that she drove to Orlando to get insurance papers for Zani.

GA states that at 2:25 pm KC shows up at Anthony house. (This is not possible, see phone records above.) Claims she only has 10 minutes to get clothes and get back to work for an event. GA asks about Caylee. KC says she is with Zani. Gas can encounter occurs.

KC adds 6 photos of her at Fusion to her myspace page.
AD requests extension on her citation on 5/24/08 for no seatbelts.
CA would later claim in a Greta interview conducted at the Anthony home around August 5th that she talked to KC this day (prior to her showing up at the Anthony home) and told her about the shed being broken into. There are no phone records to support this claim.

From ping map produced by Websleuths here for KC's cell phone activity on 06/24/08, KC appears to have stayed at TL's apartment until about 2:15 pm (Pings 1-5). She is then in the area of the Antony home/LA home/location where remains would be found from around 2:42 to 2:55 pm (Pings 6-8). She then appears to have spent the rest of the day at TL's apartment (Pings 9-22).

Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup Thu Jun 24, 2010 10:56 am

Linda Marie said:
On this same show he said chloroform was found in Caylee hair mass which was not true.
Last night Linda Kenney Baden, one of Casey Anthony’s defense attorneys, joined me as a guest on my radio show. Also joining me was her husband — renowned forensic pathologist Dr. Michael Baden. Near the end of the show, I asked Linda a question that had been on my mind for a while about the Casey Anthony case. I wanted to know her thoughts on whether the defense team or prosecutors had an interest in who the father of little Caylee Anthony is? And, if so, would this person testify at trial? She paused and said, “That’s a question to ask the prosecutors.” Then Dr. Baden jumped in saying he could answer the question because he’s not involved in the case. He said they ABSOLUTLEY know who the father is, through forensics, and that we will more than likely hear from this person at trial (IF he is alive and able to testify).

To date, no one in the public knows who the father is. The Anthonys have rightfully skirted the question — it’s actually none of our business — which has only fueled speculation. It is, however, of interest to investigators – and only DNA will tell the truth as to the identity of Caylee Anthony’s father. In my mind, here’s how this person could change the case, at least create reasonable doubt for jurors. We know Casey Anthony had no money; she was so desperate she allegedly was stealing from her mother and her friend Amy Huizenga. (She is charged with check fraud for using Amy’s checks.) So it makes sense that she would contact the father of Caylee for child support. Seems like a no-brainer for any unemployed mother of a young child. This opens up an opportunity for the defense to present the father as having a motive to get rid of little Caylee. No one in the public knows his identity. Perhaps he was being asked to pay support for a child who’s life, as a far as we know to date, he had no part in. It’s not far fetched. I have a call into prosecutors to get a response to this, and I will update when (if) they respond. I think this is interesting. STAY TUNED AND please weigh in. You can listen to the Linda Kenney Baden, in it’s entirety at blogtalkradio.com/Watts-Up-With-This

Listen here: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Last edited by Wrapitup on Thu Jun 24, 2010 11:01 am; edited 2 times in total
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next