Victim's Heartland
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

State of Florida doc dump.. releases over 5,000 pages/letters from George&Cindy & other's/also depo's. Fri., June 25, 2010

+3
Wrapitup
NiteSpinR
artgal16
7 posters

Go down

State of Florida doc dump.. releases over 5,000 pages/letters from George&Cindy & other's/also depo's. Fri., June 25, 2010 Empty State of Florida doc dump.. releases over 5,000 pages/letters from George&Cindy & other's/also depo's. Fri., June 25, 2010

Post by artgal16 Thu Jun 24, 2010 3:39 pm

ORANGE COUNTY, Fla. --
WESH 2 News has learned the state attorney's office will release 5,000 pages of information tomorrow in the case against Casey Anthony.

A spokeswoman for state attorney Lawson Lamar said much of the information is letters sent to Anthony behind bars.

"It's interesting," the spokeswoman said of the documents' content.

There are now just over 20,000 pages of evidence and information so far in this case.

Anthony is charged with first-degree murder in the death of her daughter, Caylee Marie.
source
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
artgal16
artgal16

Back to top Go down

State of Florida doc dump.. releases over 5,000 pages/letters from George&Cindy & other's/also depo's. Fri., June 25, 2010 Empty Re: State of Florida doc dump.. releases over 5,000 pages/letters from George&Cindy & other's/also depo's. Fri., June 25, 2010

Post by NiteSpinR Thu Jun 24, 2010 11:30 pm

I'd like to be excited about this news, but past experience has taught me that it's just more copies of the same crap we've been seeing over and over.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
NiteSpinR
NiteSpinR
Tech Support Admin
Tech  Support  Admin

Back to top Go down

State of Florida doc dump.. releases over 5,000 pages/letters from George&Cindy & other's/also depo's. Fri., June 25, 2010 Empty Re: State of Florida doc dump.. releases over 5,000 pages/letters from George&Cindy & other's/also depo's. Fri., June 25, 2010

Post by Wrapitup Thu Jun 24, 2010 11:52 pm

Letter's sent to Casey? By whom? Her parents or nutcases (oops, one in the same crazy3 )

I really don't care to read letters sent to her from guys "expressing their deepest sympathies". Now, from her parents, yes..that would be interesting.
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

https://victimsheartland.forumotion.com/forum.htm

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 25, 2010 12:16 pm

Hold on to your lunch or it may come back up!

Casey Anthony's fans sent her marriage proposals, Biblical quotes, invitations to Nashville — even an advertisement for a weight-loss supplement — while she has been in the Orange County Jail facing a first-degree murder charge in her daughter's death.

The odd collection of letters and cards from people across the country — which includes correspondence from Anthony haters — are among the roughly 5,000 pages of evidence the Orange-Osceola State Attorney Office released today.

It marks the largest collection of jail letters to Anthony ever made public since Anthony was arrested and jailed almost two years ago.

Allen Moore of the Orange County Jail said mailroom staff open all mail and inspect it for contraband or possibly criminal information. He would not say if Anthony ever read or responded to the correspondence, stating that the case is under investigation and he could not provide a comment.
One letter, sent in May 2009 by Julie Reynolds, of Lexington, KY, states: "I am your #1 fan."

"First you are beautiful. I want you to know that," Reynolds wrote. She also mentions that Nashville has "plenty of things to do" and that she would "love to take you there with me."

Jacalyn Trautman, of Hoskins, Neb., wrote a letter to Anthony that included Bible verses about Heaven, Hell and redemption.

"Casey, I beg of you, please invite Jesus Christ into your life," Trautman wrote. The woman suggests Anthony suffers from "demonic possession."

A California resident took a less religious approach to Anthony's case.

"I am not a religious person, so there will be no 'God be with you' or 'mercy on you' or any of those mumbo jumbo lines. Sorry…All I have to offer is just a simple 'Good luck.' "

Some correspondence sent to Anthony includes print advertisements for products like Hydroxycut — a weight-loss supplement — as well as Sudoku puzzles and the Wikipedia definition of 'insanity defense.'

One fan wrote, "Casey – May the luck of the Irish always b w/ya[sic] and bring laughter to cheer you."

Another admirer, Christopher Justin Schroeder, 27, wrote that he supports Anthony and does "not believe the horrible image the media has created of you."

Schroeder, of C.J, from Sebring, sent pictures of himself "so you can visualize who is writing you."

"Casey I just want you to know I think you are a very beautiful person…and I would love to get to know you," he wrote. "The only thing that matters to me about your case is that you are found not guilty and the true killer is brought to justice."

Schroeder also wrote: "I would like to get to know you, the real you, not the horrible image of you the media has created." He also apologized for sending blurry pictures of himself.

A Massachusetts man identified as "Big Al" calls Anthony "Princess" and said he wants to marry her.

"I will be your husband and there for you no matter what," he wrote in the February 2009 card. "I'm your's[sic]."

He wrote "You will be number 1 forever," and signed "XOXO" on the card.

"Big Al" also included three photos of himself in the greeting card.

Captain Richard Nagel, of Lady Lake, sent Casey Anthony a picture of his sailboat and wrote, "Now look at the sailboat and there I am, but there is one thing missing, You, Once you are found innocent of all charges, then we can go sailing out of Fort Myers."

Nagel said he was turning 53 and though Casey would enjoy the sailing lifestyle, including the barbecues, fishing and beer-drinking.

An Alabama woman wrote to say she's praying for Anthony and hopes she commits her life to Christ.

While a South Carolina woman wrote "you are so stupid."

An inmate at a Louisiana correctional facility, Kenneth Fontenot, mischaracterized Casey Anthony as a convict, but wrote, "I just wanted to ask you what it's like [being] a convict and why you committed the murder of your daughter…Please write back. I look forward into reading your letter."

Supporters sent money orders, religious passages and birthday cards. One birthday card reads, "I would say you were old but in fish years…you'd have been flushed down the toilet a long time ago."

A Georgia man asked that she co-author a book with him.

And a man who claims to be a sports radio producer in St. Louis sent her a several-page hand written letter. He offered to teach Anthony how to play golf when she gets out of jail.

Anthony, 24, is charged with killing her daughter, Caylee Marie Anthony. The toddler's remains were found in December 2008, six months after her mother claims she last saw her alive.

In April, it was learned that Anthony had a jailhouse pen pal in former inmate Robyn Adams — a woman Casey referred to in letters as "Cookie."

Adams, a convicted drug dealer who is serving time in federal prison, told investigators that Casey told her she used to give Caylee something to help her sleep so Anthony could go out, according to investigators' interview with Adams.

Those letters also provided the first public insight into Anthony's life since her in 2008. She is being held at the Orange County Jail.

Among the details from those letters: Casey wanted to plan an RV trip with Adams, she complained about her mother, Cindy Anthony, not showing up for court hearings and that she had — or has — a crush on Jose Garcia, one of the attorneys in her attorney's law firm.

The discovery of the earlier letters caused a suspension for a corrections officer accused of facilitating the letter exchange, Silvia Hernandez. She is suspended with pay.

Hernandez admitted to investigators that she allowed the two inmates to talk, although she estimated the most she allowed them to do so was 15 to 20 minutes.

Anthony is being held at the jail under a protective-custody status, which prohibits her from directly communicating with other inmates.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 25, 2010 1:06 pm

anyone who wants to be with/sleep with a woman who murdered her child is grotesque. JMO.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by artgal16 Fri Jun 25, 2010 1:08 pm

Just reading Rick Plesea's deposition and now I know how Cindy knew the smell of a dead body. She was a surgical nurse!
artgal16
artgal16

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 25, 2010 1:15 pm

artgal do you have a good link for that? I wonder if these admirers and people knew their mailing address would become public information?

faint
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by artgal16 Fri Jun 25, 2010 1:23 pm

wftv.com has the new document release
artgal16
artgal16

Back to top Go down

Post by artgal16 Fri Jun 25, 2010 1:27 pm

The above is Richard Grund's deposition - he states
George didnt look for Caylee or the "nanny" because
"his wife didnt want him to"
artgal16
artgal16

Back to top Go down

Post by jeanne1807 Fri Jun 25, 2010 1:39 pm

LindaMarie if those are "sample letters" then God help us at jury selection time. Just one of those "I Love You Casey" nuts and we are screwed!

Casey walks. Imagine that after all this time and all those attorney chats and all those Cindy rolling her eyes.

No wonder Casey appears so "disinterested" in the proceedings. She knows that if she can round up a couple of the nuts writing her letter that is her passage to adventure.

Back to Hopespring Drive and the Anthonys.

Hummm. Death or Hopespring Drive..which is worse?
jeanne1807
jeanne1807

Back to top Go down

Post by artgal16 Fri Jun 25, 2010 1:44 pm

Why would anonimous people writing letters to Casey in jail be brought up in the court? All the big cases
of both men and women spur nut cases to write them in jail and also if convicted in prison. These letters are not relevent and will not come into play at all in the court.
artgal16
artgal16

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 25, 2010 2:23 pm

I wonder what it cost the tax payers to copy all those letters to make them public. This whole thing is outrages. jeanne I agree with what you wrote. Artgal thank you for posting those links for us.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by artgal16 Fri Jun 25, 2010 2:37 pm

The letters from Cindy and George are interesting.
There must have been more, there are really only 8 or 9 letters from each in two years - that doesnt seem like a lot. Cindy is still delusional - she is saying that she cant wait for Casey to come home and for them to find out who took Caylee away from them. George too
is in denial - he wants Casey to sign her drivers license so she doesnt have to renew it and take a test!
So strange. George ends one letter with I love you no matter what! I believe we can guess what he is saying there.
artgal16
artgal16

Back to top Go down

Post by jeanne1807 Fri Jun 25, 2010 3:25 pm

Artgirl you are right. What a waste of time and money.

Might be something to do with that Sunshine Law. A kink in that system that makes them disclose all of that trash talking.
jeanne1807
jeanne1807

Back to top Go down

Post by mommyof3kids Fri Jun 25, 2010 3:29 pm

HEY LADIES~

I am not sure if you saw my update post in the Members Only Section on Leah's Case!! Check it out! Her case is going to the Grand Jury!! :cheering:

Also, So I stay on topic.. LOL., I wonder how casey liked the letter from GA talking about gaining weight!! :trampoline: ROFLMAO
mommyof3kids
mommyof3kids

Back to top Go down

Post by artgal16 Fri Jun 25, 2010 3:37 pm

The March 25th letter from George is very significant.
He asks Casey why she is destroying them all - he says
why destroy Lee
why destroy mom
why destroy Caylee Marie
why destroy me?
I cant post the exact letter - I cant get back on must
be too many people accessing it
but it is letter 9 from George on this link

I dont see any letters from George after that - and George has not appeared in court since the allegations of abuse came out however, he was on Good Morning
America on the 2 year anniversary of Caylees death, but that might have been
because he was going to get compensated.
here is the link to that letter:
artgal16
artgal16

Back to top Go down

Post by artgal16 Fri Jun 25, 2010 3:48 pm

Regarding my above post - I re-read that letter - it seems Jose asks two heartbreaking questions of George - I believe those questions were. "is it true about Lee molesting Casey - is it true about George molesting Casey". Then George asks why she is destroying them all. He asks why Casey has destroyed
Caylee - this seems to me an admission that George
knows Casey killled Caylee.
artgal16
artgal16

Back to top Go down

Post by mommyof3kids Fri Jun 25, 2010 3:57 pm

I read all the letters from both GA and CA too! That letter says A LOT Art gal!!

I think he has reached the end of his support for her. All of his letters up to that point made me want to vomit! They are/were soo supportive of her! One letter from CA to Casey even talked about a recent Caylee citing.. WTH?? And CA still believes Casey was FRAMED crazy3
mommyof3kids
mommyof3kids

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 25, 2010 7:49 pm

The letters from GA are loading very slow. Lots and lots of traffic. I am surprised he has not went off the deep end yet. Now his letters are being read by everyone following this case.
faint
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 25, 2010 7:53 pm

OMG the letter dated January 13th 2010 shows how deep in hell GA is. I feel such pity for him.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by artgal16 Fri Jun 25, 2010 8:27 pm

George obviously is in complete disagreement as Cindy is about Joses ban on visiting Casey. Cindy seems to have completely forgotten all of her previous problems with Casey or else her denial is deeper than I have ever seen when it comes to not recognizing Caseys true nature. Georges last letter I think may show he has turned a corner where Casey is concerned. His not attending court after her accusation, even his appearance on GMA seemed to me that he has hardened himself and realizes that she and her defense are quite capable of throwing him under the bus if it will help her case.
artgal16
artgal16

Back to top Go down

State of Florida doc dump.. releases over 5,000 pages/letters from George&Cindy & other's/also depo's. Fri., June 25, 2010 Empty Hundreds Of Letters Sent To Casey Released

Post by Wrapitup Fri Jun 25, 2010 9:51 pm

Posted: 6:16 pm EDT June 24, 2010
Updated: 6:40 pm EDT June 25, 2010

ORLANDO, Fla. -- WFTV took a close look at hundreds of letters sent to Casey Anthony, many from complete strangers. Some want her to find religion, some want to marry her, some say they hate her and some want to help her lose weight.

THE LETTERS:
Set 1 [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
2 [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
3 [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
4 [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
5 (huge files) [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

GEORGE'S LETTERS:
#1 [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
#2 [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
#3 [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
#4 [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
#5 [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
#6 [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
#7 [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
#8 [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
#9 [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

CINDY'S LETTERS:
#1 [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
#2 [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
#3 [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
#4 [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
#5 [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
#6 [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
#7 [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
#8 [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

LETTER SNAPSHOTS: Images Of Various Letters [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

TRANSCRIPTS:

Plesea

Grund

Lezn.

Polisano

VIDEO REPORTS:

Cindy's Letters

George's Letters

Some of the letters also came from Casey Anthony's family. All were written to Casey since she's been locked up in the Orange County jail.

More than 5,000 pages of letters were released to WFTV Friday. One thing is sure, after reading the letters, a lot of people are following the case from all over.

Casey’s parents wrote and begged Casey to let them see her at the jail and begged her to write to them.

WFTV took a closer look at a particularly cryptic and emotional letter from George Anthony. It's one of many he's written to Casey during the past two years.

In most of his letters, George offers love and support and begs Casey to let him visit her.

But WFTV found out another letter was just sent at the end of March, where George Anthony was apparently "very upset" with Casey. George accused her of destroying their family.

In the letter, he demanded answers from Casey Anthony.

However, in his previous letters he called her “beautiful” and “sweetheart” and told her how much he loved her.

But that changed on March 25, 2010.

George Anthony begged Casey to let him visit her in jail. He always told her he loved her and missed her and Caylee.

He said he loved her "no matter what," emphasizing that statement.

In November of 2009, he said he was going to schedule visits with her at the jail and begged her to agree to see him. He told her he needed to hug her, hear her voice, and see her face if only for a minute.

George believed Casey's lawyers were stopping her from visiting with him and said "you can make it happen. You're the boss. So what if the media gets some of it.” He told her that the conversation would be under her control.

WFTV learned Friday that George scheduled a visit with Casey one week after Caylee's remains were found, but he never saw her.

In one letter, George lamented over not being a better father. In March 2009, he told Casey she had put on weight and told her "just be careful.”

George Anthony signed his letters, "Papa Joe." Caylee used to call him “Joe Joe.”

But just three months ago, George wrote a very different letter, days after Casey's lawyers got copies of her letters to another jail inmate where she claimed her brother Lee and George had molested her when she was a child.

George was very angry about that accusation. He said defense attorney Jose Baez delivered disturbing news and asked two heartbreaking questions. He said he was numb.

George asked Casey, “Why destroy Lee? Why destroy me your family, and even Caylee after all he had sacrificed.”

Then, the letter just ended. He did not say that he loved her, nor did he call her sweetheart.

CINDY SENT CASEY PHOTOS OF CAYLEE

Cindy Anthony wrote about her heartache over losing both of them and sent Casey photos of Caylee. She sent some of the Caylee photos a month before Caylee's remains were found near their house.

Of one photo Cindy wrote: "One of my favorites. She was trying to tell us something even then. She loves her momma."

The jail won't say whether Casey has the photos up in her cell.

Cindy apologized for not writing more often, telling Casey, “I speak to you every day, as I do to Caylee,” and that she used to seek refuge in Casey's and Caylee's rooms, but it had become almost unbearable.

Cindy told Casey she felt better about herself after getting her tattoo in Caylee's honor. Cindy said she was angry that the photos of Casey's tattoo, which also showed sores on her back, were released and that she was worried about Casey's health.

Cindy begged Casey to write back, even though Casey had been told not to. In one letter, Cindy wrote, “I love you more today than ever. You know how much you have always meant to me.”

In strangers' letters, WFTV found a $300 check and someone told Casey she should marry Joran van der Sloot, because they're "both compulsive liars and killers."

An Orlando woman, who wrote Casey a supportive letter before Caylee was found, told WFTV on Friday that her compassion has waned.

“If it wasn't her, then she knows something, ‘cause you don't wait 30 days. If my dogs were missing 30 seconds, I'd be freaking out,” Tammie Foster told WFTV.

Cindy told Casey she had to mail letters, because defense attorney Jose Baez couldn't bring them to her anymore; if he was ever caught doing it, he could have lost his privileges to meet with Casey at the jail.

It’s unknown if Casey ever wrote back.

WHAT'S NEXT IN THE CASE?

There's a hearing scheduled for July 15 and, unlike the last hearing, Casey is required to be there. During the hearing, they're expected to discuss Cindy's frantic 911 call to report Caylee missing. They will also go over records from the group Texas EquuSearch.

Meanwhile, the defense has scheduled depositions for two new witnesses. A woman who helped search near the area where Caylee Anthony’s remains were found will be deposed in August.

In July, a second witness will give his deposition and Casey's lawyers also plan to question experts at the Oakridge National Lab in Tennessee.

Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 26, 2010 7:17 am

Even before these letters I knew in my heart KC destroyed her whole family. Caylee and her family were destroyed by KC.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by artgal16 Sat Jun 26, 2010 6:26 pm

Re-reading Cindy's letters. Her descriptions of life going on with the Anthonys, albeit sad for George and Cindy, I wonder how much of them going on with their lives upsets Casey? I still remember her getting upset when she was first in jail and Cindy mentioned
something about having a party for Caylee in absentia
and Cindy cooking chili. Casey had a fit. Cindy describes Mallory and Lees apartment, Thanksgiving and Christmas, their cruise. That must have really gotten to Casey. In the back of her mind, I feel she
wrote was she did about George and Lee because she does want to destory them. She doesnt want anyone else to have even a moments happiness while she is in in the position shes in. If I were Cindy, I would lay off describing the family events in her letters. Cindy has no clue how evil Casey really is.
artgal16
artgal16

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup Sun Jun 27, 2010 2:28 am

Cindy has no clue how evil Casey really is.

Re-reading Cindy's letters. Her descriptions of life going on with the Anthonys, albeit sad for George and Cindy, I wonder how much of them going on with their lives upsets Casey? I still remember her getting upset when she was first in jail and Cindy mentioned
something about having a party for Caylee in absentia
and Cindy cooking chili. Casey had a fit. Cindy describes Mallory and Lees apartment, Thanksgiving and Christmas, their cruise. That must have really gotten to Casey.

I usually agree w/you, Artgal but have to respectfully disagree here.

I believe that Cindy knows EXACTLY what she is doing when she talks about the cruise, Thanksgiving & Christmas and in another letter, how they celebrated Caylee's 4th birthday. And, all the pics of Caylee with little sayings like "Mommy I love you" or whatever she is saying. She knows what she is doing. It's called "passive-aggresive" and Cindy is a Master at it. She loves doing this to her daughter... I believe she always has and it may be one reason why Casey killed Caylee. Oh, also saying things like "you've put on some weight but you're still beautiful". Passive-Aggresive.
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by concerned4all Sun Jun 27, 2010 9:11 am

I agree with you Wrap, I think Cindy has always done this type of things to KC. And, I'm sure she really enjoys doing all these things to her while she is sitting in that cell.

She knows she can hurt KC all she wants and KC can't get back at her. But, she better be careful, when trial starts, she may be thrown under the bus. Cause, KC has to always be the winner in their battles.
concerned4all
concerned4all

Back to top Go down

Post by artgal16 Sun Jun 27, 2010 9:47 am

Its so inconvievable of me that Cindy could think that way. I found it very strange that she sent the pictures of Caylee and signed them as if they were from Caylee. Also those letters were part "I believe in your innocence" and then they turned chatty like
Casey was away at school or something.
Its hard for me to believe that Cindy actually believes Casey innocent - do you think she really truly believes she is being framed then? If this is agression on Cindy's part, and her only way to really get a rise out of Casey she's doing a good job of it. Its a dangerous
thing to bait Casey, Cindy ought to know that by now,
last time it resulted in Caylee's death.
artgal16
artgal16

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 27, 2010 2:16 pm

artgal I think you nailed it. CA is really delusional and ill. I don't know how dangerous it is to bait KC now that she is in jail. I say go for it. Bait her. Make her look at Caylee's pictures. Make her suffer for what she did. If that is CA motive for all of those letters and pictures more power to her.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by artgal16 Sun Jun 27, 2010 3:06 pm

Well, she did damage George and Lee's reputation
(what they have left of their reputations at least)
by writing those letters in jail about the abuse and once
something like that gets out, even if not true, it creates
a terrible image, so Im not so sure she cannot hurt them further even from jail. I still just cannot for the life of me figure out what they can put forth as a defense. There is no way to keep on with this Zenaida story - it will never fly. Once she loses
the civil case, and I do believe they will lose that case,
I just cannot see how her attorneys can go on with the nanny did it defense. So maybe there is another shoe ready to drop and next somehow Cindy goes under the bus. Sociopaths feel no remorse and they never take responsiblity. After reading those sickening begging letters from her parents pandering to her I dont wonder that she thinks she can get away with murder.
artgal16
artgal16

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup Sun Jun 27, 2010 4:01 pm

I think that Cindy is as (if not more) delusional than KC. And, I think she best be careful as to what she writes or sends to KC as she w/use it in a heartbeat to throw her under the bus.

The ZG trial w/not start until after the criminal trial so it should be interesting.

I do rather feel for George. And, I think he went to one hearing right after the letters of him sexually abusing her came out. Remember? He was dressed in what looked like a uniform? He has not gone since. I don't blame him.

So, IMHO, Cindy needs to think before she writes or sends pics of Caylee with little sayings on them. She may be digging her own grave so to speak. I think KC literally hates her and will do anything (I believe that is why Caylee is dead) to get back at her mother.
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by jeanne1807 Sun Jun 27, 2010 4:55 pm

Strange to me how George remarks on Caseys figure.

We have three daughters and in all their lifetimes their dad has never commented on their weight, hair style anything personal like that.

I think the remark in letter 9 from George to Casey refering to Casey destroying Caylee was a back atcha for her accusations against him and Lee.

He knew they would be published and the public would read them and he got back at both Casey for her remarks and Cindy for her bullying.

George did it his way.

jeanne1807
jeanne1807

Back to top Go down

Post by jeanne1807 Sun Jun 27, 2010 5:14 pm

In my wanderings I found this. A statement analysis of Georges letter to Casey. Interesting.

jeanne1807
jeanne1807

Back to top Go down

Post by cherylz Sun Jun 27, 2010 7:00 pm

lindamarie wrote:artgal I think you nailed it. CA is really delusional and ill. I don't know how dangerous it is to bait KC now that she is in jail. I say go for it. Bait her. Make her look at Caylee's pictures. Make her suffer for what she did. If that is CA motive for all of those letters and pictures more power to her.

Lindamarie... I agree ...110%!
cherylz
cherylz

Back to top Go down

Post by concerned4all Sun Jun 27, 2010 9:43 pm

I have a question......... if all these letters, and pictures, were mailed to KC in jail, then how did the prosecution team get them, or are they just copies?
concerned4all
concerned4all

Back to top Go down

Post by artgal16 Sun Jun 27, 2010 10:46 pm

I believe that they scan everything that comes in and print it out. The inmate then gets the originals. I believe they also scan the letters Casey writes out as well, but I dont know if those letters are released
to the public thru the sunshine law - does anyone know?
artgal16
artgal16

Back to top Go down

Post by concerned4all Sun Jun 27, 2010 11:41 pm

Thanks artgal for your reply. So KC still has the pictures huh?
concerned4all
concerned4all

Back to top Go down

Post by artgal16 Mon Jun 28, 2010 8:43 am

Someone a while back said Casey had pictures of Caylee up in her cell, but I dont think anyone really knows. I cant imagine Casey wants to see pictures of Caylee unless its for her "audience" of the people at the jail. I checked out Seamus Oriley's blog. I found a poster that said he thought that in George's letter
when he states "he sacrificed" for Casey that he meant that George sacrificed the truth. I never thought of that, but it makes sense to me that is what he meant.
artgal16
artgal16

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup Mon Jun 28, 2010 9:09 am

Could George also mean he sacrifice by joining Kidfinders and getting a boat to look for lost children? That he allegedly had an affair? That he has not held a job since this happened? I would love to know just how he has sacrificed for her.

I agree that I cannot picture KC with pics of Caylee all over her jail wall - unless (as you said) it is for show.
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup Mon Jun 28, 2010 9:11 am

jeanne1807 wrote:In my wanderings I found this. A statement analysis of Georges letter to Casey. Interesting.

LOVED it!!!!! A definite must-read! Thanks, Jeanne! :muahaha:
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by artgal16 Mon Jun 28, 2010 9:17 am

Off topic the Supreme Court just extended gun rights nationwide. Im sure there are celebrations by many, but not by me. The Chicago area hand-gun law
is in jeopardy which has been in place since 1982.
Im sure the good people of Chicago will go back to being terrified again and the gangs must be celebrating.
artgal16
artgal16

Back to top Go down

State of Florida doc dump.. releases over 5,000 pages/letters from George&Cindy & other's/also depo's. Fri., June 25, 2010 Empty Caylee Anthony – What Is Going On?

Post by Wrapitup Tue Jun 29, 2010 2:12 am

Posted on June 28th, 2010 by Simon Barrett

Last Friday the prosecution unleashed around 5000 pages of discovery evidence on the unsuspecting public. Much of it was boring, but that is the way it works. You have to find the gems on a seemingly endless beach of sand. Some gems are beneath the surface, they are hard to find.

The release included a transcript of an interview with Richard Grund. I think it would be fair to say that he had little good to say about the Anthony family. (Link is here)

I have talked to Richard Grund several times, he is an honorable man, a man that has credibility. Credibility is an interesting word, and one that could not be used to describe anyone in the Anthony clan.

Our favorite Pro-Bono lawyer Jose Baez, and his team of poison dwarfs are seemingly headed in a new direction. For a while they seemed bound and determined to bury Meter Reader Roy Kronk, they have dropped that option.

Another target was the illusive Zanny the Nanny. That holds as much water as a leaky bucket!

The next victim(s) are Richard and Jessie Grund. This is a ridiculous idea!

If there were two people that actually cared about Caylee Anthony it was Jessie and his father Richard. They are two people that are above reproach.

Both are destined to be deposed by Bozo Baez next month.

It is clear that the Grund family are the latest, in a series of ever disappearing targets!

What puts up the hackles up on my neck is that Baez and his team of ‘experts’ are being paid by the tax payer!

Richard Grund does not have a huge amount of money, he must comply with the deposition order. But here is the wild card, apparently Bozo Baez loves to give almost no notice of these events.

The depo’s should be interesting. Bozo Baez is walking into a scenario that he will not like. The good news is that when you are depo’d you can demand a copy. I’ll bet money that these depo’s will make the press, and Bozo Baez will look like an idiot (a situation he is familiar with).

Oh this story is just heating up!

Simon Barrett

Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down