Misty Croslin’s Body Language Reveals She’s Not Doing Very Well In Jail As Shock of Reality Sets In

Go down

Normal Misty Croslin’s Body Language Reveals She’s Not Doing Very Well In Jail As Shock of Reality Sets In

Post by Wrapitup on Sun Aug 22, 2010 6:42 pm

Misty Croslin recently made a shocking revelation. She told investigators her cousin Joe Overstreet put little Haleigh in a black bag and left with her. She said that she heard Haleigh Cummings screaming and being attacked before she vanished, She also revealed that she was cowering beneath a blanket with Haleigh’s baby brother. If this is true then I believe she needs to get the harshest punishment for not relaying this information to authorities earlier.

As it is now, Misty is not faring very well behind bars. At first she was terrified, crying, and whining all the time that she wanted to get out. We witnessed her emotional outbursts during her jailhouse tapes when she spoke at length to her father and mother. Then we saw a defensiveness in her jailhouse tapes where she blamed everyone for her being locked up including the officers who arrested her. Then there was belligerence where she told the media to kiss her a**”

Now that she is off drugs and able to completely process the reality of her situation, she has hardened. Her eyes have a steely gaze to them. Her jaw is tight. She has a resigned swagger as she faced the judge and pleaded no contest. Her cocked head to the side indicates that she is not completely sure of exactly what will happen to her. But she does know that the outcome of whatever does happen to her as she stands in front of the judge won’t be a good one.

Gone is the slim pretty faced long haired young 17 year old whom we first met when Haleigh went missing.

Now we see a matronly overweight middle-aged looking woman with a hard cold stare and downturned lips. Even her hairstyle in a 1960′s flip is matronly. The physical transformation Misty has undergone is as shocking as her recent revelations about Haleigh. Misty is unrecognisable from the Misty we met two years ago.

Her obvious weight gain may be due to her getting off drugs which may have previously kept her wirey and thin. Perhaps she has been given medication in jail which contributed to her weight gain. Perhaps the prison food, visits to the canteen, lack of exercise and not moving around as much has also made her chubby.

The stress of not being able to communicate honestly with anyone has also no doubt affected her. If what she recently admitted to investigators is true, then this was a horrible burden for her to keep to herself. It no doubt must have haunted her and still does.

Then there is the stress of knowing that not one, but both of her parents are now behind bars. Now there is no one to visit with her. There are no more long jail visits and conversations with her papa or her mamma because they are in the same boat she is in.

Reality has set in that it will be a very long time before she will be able to be with her family as she once knew it.

Finally, there is the stress of realizing that she is not going to get a light tap on the wrist. Instead, she knows that she is going to spend the best years of her life behind bars.

She won’t be able to come and go as she pleases. She won’t be running the show like she did with her parents and her friends. She won’t be able to have a boyfriend or have sex or even have kids. She may have even realized that by the time she does get out of prison she will be too old to start a family of her own.

Misty’s recent revelations about what happened to Haleigh were obviously made public in the hope that she would get a lesser sentence. I hope that this is not the case.

For all we know this may be another lie. Maybe she had something to do with Haleigh’s death. Maybe Ron himself had something to do with it. Maybe she called on Cousin Joe and brother Tommy to get rid of the body so she could make it look like a kidnapping.

I am still haunted by the 911 call. Something just doesn’t add up, especially with regards to Ron’s behavior. To me, Misty’s behavior always revealed “tells” that indicated she knew a lot more than she was saying.

If she did hurt Haleigh and kill her as Haleigh’s birth mother suspects, Misty should never see the light of day. On the other hand, if what she is saying about cousin Joe is true, and she didn’t alert authorities until now, that is a good enough reason as far as I am concerned to never let her see the light of day again. www.drlillianglass.com

http://drlillianglass.com/body-language-blog/

Nine-tenths of wisdom is appreciation. Go find somebody’s hand and squeeze it, while there’s time.
-- Dale Dauten--

Thank you RAINE for all you ARE!! I will ALWAYS hold you in my Heart!!
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

https://victimsheartland.forumotion.com/forum.htm

Back to top Go down

Normal Re: Misty Croslin’s Body Language Reveals She’s Not Doing Very Well In Jail As Shock of Reality Sets In

Post by cherylz on Sun Aug 22, 2010 7:19 pm

I agree
cherylz
cherylz

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum