Victim's Heartland
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

How the Casey Anthony saga will end = an analysis

3 posters

Go down

How the Casey Anthony saga will end = an analysis  Empty How the Casey Anthony saga will end = an analysis

Post by artgal16 Tue Aug 24, 2010 11:01 am

The predictions at the end are most interesting, but also distressing because I too believe that Casey's conviction will mean a boatload of money for George and Cindy Anthony.

Statement given to Police by Casey anthony on 7/16/08.

This is what police originally went on, and can use this statement in the prosecution of Casey Anthony for murder, to show that Casey Anthony attempted to deceive the police regarding what happened to Caylee.

On Monday, June 9, 2008, between 9am and 1pm, I took Caylee to the Sawgrass apartments, located on Conway Rd.

Note the time frame as first indication of deception.

When a mother drops her child off with a babysitter, she knows the time. We would expect to hear either an exact time, or something like, "between 9Am and 9:10AM, I dropped off my daughter..." as a norm. Given that this was a Monday, a work day for most, we may even expect an exact time. The 4 hour time span would immediately catch the attention of the authorities as an attempt to deceive. For an accomplished liar who successfully fooled her parents for 2 years, this was a critical mistake. Note also the inclusion of the address. What was Casey expecting would be found there? Perhaps she had hoped that the people who lived there would become suspects when they denied knowledge of Zanny? Did Casey know that the particular apartment was not only vacant, but hadn't had an occupant in months? .

Caylee’s nanny, Zenaida Fernandez-Gonzalez, has watched her for the past year and a half, to two years.

Another critical mistake. Not only do mothers know exactly when they bring their child to a babysitter's home, the measurement of time is greatly condensed when a child has only been living a short time. Everything is magnified.

A mother would know how old the child was when the babysitter first began. The spread "past year and a half, to two years" would be flagged by investigators. This would mean that Caylee spent more than half of her life with the nanny. The difference in time between 18 months and 24 months duration is critical. Why?

Because in a young life, it would mean that Caylee would be transitioning from infant to toddler; to one who walks to one who is being potty trained. These are critical times in a child's life and a mother knows the answers. For instance, if the babysitter began watching at 6 months, the child wasn't yet walking. If the babysitter began at 12 months of age for the child, the child is now walking and likely bumping her head, falling, and the apartment would have to be "baby proofed". Moms and Dads know these things, so when she leaves open such a wide spread, detectives' eyebrows would raise and question the validity of such a remark.

This also plays poorly for the grandparents. Is it possible that a human being played such a vital role in their only grandchild's life, for such a long time, and they not know her?

Met her?

Exchanged emergency contacts?

Did background check?

Called references?

Talked about medicines, blankies, special toys?

Called concerned about such a young child sleeping over a stranger's home?

Either George and Cindy have willfully lied about Zanny the Nanny, or they are the world's most neglectful and uncaring grandparents.

Zenaida is twenty-five years old, and is from New York. She is roughly 5foot 7 inches tall, 140 pounds. She has dark brown, curly hair, and brown eyes. Zenaida’s birthday is in September.

Here, Casey goes into too many details. The description is okay, but adding in when her birthday is is a bit much. Remember, too many details, just as too few details, is an indication of deception. Casey, however, is not finished with details. Too many details indicates an attempt to persuade, rather than report. The many details may have impressed her parents, but not likely seasoned investigators.

I met Zenaida, through a mutual friend, Jeffery Michael Hopkins. She had watched his son, Zachary Hopkins, for about 6 months, to a year. I met Zenaida in 2004, around Christmas.

Casey gives verifiable details. These inclusions are helpful, as an investigator can simply pick up the phone and ask Jeffery Hopkins how his son, Zachary, is doing.

Puzzled?

Recall Scott Peterson saying on live TV that he had a conversation with John Walsh. What did reporters do? They called John Walsh to ask how it went when he spoke to Scott Peterson. Walsh was outraged and said he had never spoken to Peterson and questioned Peterson's intelligence on lying about something so easily verifiable.

The success of liars leads them to make such silly mistakes.

Recall also Cindy Anthony calling Casey "at work" only to learn that she no longer worked there, even though she would get dressed, wave goodbye, and says, "I'm off to drop Caylee at the nanny's, and then on to work".

Did the Anthony's wonder how the same daughter who was stealing quarters from George's container could afford her very own Nanny?

This is logic. However, in Statement Analysis, we do have an indicator of sensitivity.

In Statement Analysis, we note any repetition as sensitive. In fact, if we have an indicator of sensitivity that is itself repeated, we know that we are looking at something highly sensitive and likely deceptive.

Here, we have two statements regarding using the word "met" with Zanny the Nanny. In analysis, this means that there is sensitivity (emotional response) to meeting Zanaida. This would be flagged and visited during the interview.

We now know why meeting Zanny the Nanny was so sensitive to Casey Anthony, and how it would (the sensitivity) be picked up in a polygraph: Zanny the Nanny didn't exist. There was no "met".

On the date listed above, June 9, 2008,

the same principle applies: the date is repeated and therefore, it is sensitive to Casey. June 9 is sharply in her mind.

after dropping Caylee off at Zenaida’s apartment, I proceeded to head to my place of employment, Universal Studios Orlando.

This is an attempt to assimilate with her target: police.

A liar has a target; the person or persons whom she wishes to deceive. She adopts their lingo in order to convince. Most people would say, "after I dropped off, I went to work...". Note also

"proceeded" is present tense; making this account unreliable. We expect that since this happened the previous month, a reliable account would be first person singular, past tense. These are two criteria in Statement Analysis. When a person is recalling from memory, it is past tense. This is flagged as a possible indication that Casey is making up the account as she writes it.

I have workd at Universal for over 4 years, since June of 2004.

Again, easily verifiable information. This is the ego of the liar; the pride that leads to the fall. Under any scenario invented by Cindy Anthony, there is no reason found to make up such a detailed lie about employment. This is the original statement police were given to go on, and will be what is presented in court.

I left work around 5pm, and went back to the apartment to pick-up my daughter.

"left" is noted. When it is used as a connecting verb, it is 70% likely that information about time pressure, traffic, etc, is withheld, but 30% likely that the information withheld is sensitive.

Note also: if she gets off work at 5PM, what time did work begin? at 9AM? at 1PM? What time did she drop off Caylee? She reported that it was between 9AM and 1PM. Not only is it an indication of lying, but it may be when Caylee was killed and the time frame is so sensitive to Casey that she had trouble collecting her thoughts for the report. It may be emotionally too difficult to enter specific details.

However, after reaching the apartment I realized that neither Zenaida, Caylee, or either of her two roommates were home. I have briefly met Raquel Farrell, and Jennifer Rosa, on various occasions. After calling Zenaida to see where she and Caylee were, and when they were coming home I waited outside of the apartment. I had calle her that afternoon, her phone was no longer in service.

In Statement Analysis, we view the order in which something is reported. When something is found out of order, it is flagged as an indicator of deception. Here, not only do we have more verifiable detail, but we have Casey going out of chronological order. She reported calling Zanaida to find out where they were; but then stated that she learned earlier in the afternoon that the phone was no longer in service.

This lie was easily picked up by investigators.

Two hours passed, and around 7pm, I left the apartment, and headed to familiar places that Zenaida would go with Caylee. One of Caylee’s favorite places is Jay Blanchard Park. I spent the rest of that evening, pacing and worrying

Statement Analysis indicates deception here as well.

In a statement, people report what happened. In an honest statement, people will report what happened in the event, but after the event, they will then report what they thought and felt; but not during.

Deceptive statements have been found to include emotions or thoughts during the event, rather than after.

Here, Casey told us what she felt while waiting. This would be flagged as deceptive.

The reason being is that while something is taking place, people do not normally think about their feelings until later, and their writing reflects this.

In Statement Analysis, we do not declare a statement to be deceptive on a single indicator; we look for 2 or 3 indicators. Here, we have one after the other. The inclusion of emoticon and thought are indicators that this is being made up at the time of the writing, and not a recall of what happened.

at one of the few places I felt “at home” my boyfriend Anthony Lazzaro’s apartment. For the past four weeks, since Caylee’s disappearance, I have stayed at Anthony’s apartment in Sutton Place. I have spent everyday, since Monday, June 9, 2008, looking for my daughter.

More easily verifiable information for the police. S/A would say that Casey is fond of her boyfriend (good social introduction would indicate that there weren't problems in the relationship) which would mean that when they spoke to Lazzaro, they aren't likely to encounter domestic violence or discord. Detectives would also now see a reason why Casey may not have been at work since June 9, 2008, a date repeated (again) showing high sensitivity. As to being easily verifiable, they would expect to find an exhausted and scared boyfriend, who has been searching and fretting over the disappearance of his girlfriend's child.

We know that when they met her boyfriend, he hadn't any concerns about Caylee. "She's with the nanny most of the time", Casey told him. His shock that she was missing quickly precluded him as a suspect. Even more shocking to police was when the boyfriend reported that Casey never mentioned a missing child, nor did she seem concerned.

I have lied and stolen from friends and family, to do whatever I could by any means, to find my daughter.

Casey ties together the theft and deception with searching for Caylee.

Liars attempt to "muddy the waters" as much as possible, hoping that others will tire of attempting to separate fact from fiction. This is done by defense attorneys seeking "reasonable doubt" from a juror: find one who can be so confused that he will become disgusted and think that a doubt exists, even if it is not "reasonable" or within reason.

As unreasonable as it is, Cindy Anthony asserts that she "believes" Caylee is still alive, in hopes that if enough people get tired from separating truth from fiction, perhaps just one person will be on the jury. It is an attempt to taint the jury pool.

Can it be successful?

The answer is found in another question:

How many times have you heard someone say, "I don't believe anything she says; it's all lies!"?

This is someone who is frustrated and has stopped using discernment.

It is actually the attitude that Cindy hopes to cultivate: people get so tired of all the wild lying and stories and simply sit back and HOPE that Caylee is alive and this is all just a horrible mistake.

It is almost impossible to press a death penalty case without the body because without a body, one juror may have doubt.

When Caylee's body was found, the case took a dramatic step backward for Cindy Anthony. In spite of holding a memorial (see analysis), she has gone back to the pre-finding days where some doubt could be entertained.

How much is Cindy like Casey?

Cindy not only asserts that Caylee is alive, but has thrown in extra details in an attempt to persuade:

Caylee is in Brooklyn, NY.

This is the same "extra details" type of lying that Casey does, expecting to be believed.

It won't work.

She may even be attempting to undermine her own credibility because she is a witness against her daughter, for the prosecution.

Her hostility may cause her to perjure herself.

I avoided calling the police, or even notifying my own family out of fear. I have been, and still am afraid of what has, or may happen to Caylee. I have not had contact with Zenaida since Thursday, June 12, 2008. I received a quick call from Zenaida. Not once have I been able to ask her for my daughter, or gain any information on where I can find her.

Casey introduces new "details", including the full date
"Thursday, June 12, 2008" which would sound rehearsed.

She added that she was not able to "ask her for my daughter". What hindered from even asking? What did they talk about? What was this "quick call" about?

This is another easily verifiable detail: cell phone records.

Everyday I have gone to malls, parks, andy place I could remember Zenaida taking Caylee. I have gone out and tried to find any information about Caylee, or Zenaida, whether by going to a popular bar, or restaurant. I have contacted Jeff Hopkins on several occasions to see if he had heard from, or seen Zenaida. Jeff currently lives in Jacksonville, Florida.

In Statement Analysis, we color code all names, and note any changes. If there is a change, we seek to know why. If there is no indicator of why a name has changed, it is noted for deception. For instance, in a statement you said, "my husband, Joe Anyman" and later, you might call him "Joe" now that he has been introduced. The change from Jeffrey Hopkins to "Jeff" without the last name would suggest closeness or familiarity. The inclusion of the last name with an abbreviated first name nullifies that. The police likely knew that she was making this up and forgot what she originally called him, or didn't take careful note of what wording she used earlier.

On Tuesday, July 15, 2008, around 12pm, I received a phone call from my daughter, Caylee.

Because we note names and pronouns, we find that Casey not only says "my daughter" as she has, but adds in the actual name. The inconsistency is noted.

Today was the first day I have heard her voice in over 4 weeks.

NOTE: there is some confusion on the date this statement was given whether it be July 15 or the next day, July 16. Because she uses "today", it may have been on July 15 and is not noted as an indicator of deception.

I’m afraid of what Caylee is going through. After 31 days, I know that the only thing that matters is getting my daughter back.

This weakened assertion shows deception. The mother of a missing child would say "the only thing that matters..." and not "I know that the only thing that matters...".

With many and all attempts to contact Zenaida, and within the one short conversation, on June 12, 2008. I was never able to check on the status or well-being of my daughter. Zenaida never made an attempt to explain why caylee is no longer in Orlando, or if she is ever going to bring her home.

Here is another indication of deception: how does she know that Caylee is "no longer in Orlando"?

Although Casey Anthony likely found much success in lying to George and Cindy, she ran into a complete brick wall with the police. This is how it goes with the level of liar that Casey Anthony is.

Even easy, verifiable reports hold an expectation that they will be believed. Casey used extra detail, not only in an attempt to persuade rather than report, but in an attempt to confuse and tire.

This was likely what took place in her parents' home. They knew she was lying but because she would use so many words and so many minor details, and the fact that Cindy worked full time, the parents were likely too tired, too confused, and too busy to check into Casey's story.

But where they too tired, too busy and too confused to check into the welfare of their only grandchild?

Cindy once told a friend of Casey's that Casey was a "sociopath" and would bring the friend to financial ruin.

In spite of not seeing her grandchild for 31 days, what was Cindy Anthony's initial call to the police over?

Money.

Playing the role of victim worked well, initially, as Cindy appeared on television so often that it prompted Casey to sarcastically call her mother's appearance a "cameo".

Cindy answered Casey without missing a beat:

"which one, dear?" Which cameo appearance?

Cindy loved the spotlight until reporters began asking questions...

questions like...

How long have you known Zanny the Nanny?
What did she look like?
How often did you see her?
What did her references say about her?

What? You mean...you've not met the nanny?

And suddenly, the media hungry Cindy Anthony became combative, which the media loved even more; but the neighbors didn't.

Protests started.

People were furious that a mother would not report her daughter missing for 31 days.

Later, they learned...

why would she?

This would have quieted down, but Cindy Anthony seemed to understand that her provocative ways may lead to financial gain.

George had been a get rich scheming guy his whole life. He gambled away a reported $100,000 in internet online gambling. What is the essence of gambling?

It is to gain money that one's own hands have not earned, and gain it quick, and without effort.

His intelligence level was seen when he fell for the Nigerian prince scam.

He was a chronically underemployed rent a cop who sought to game the disability system with various on the job injuries.

Suddenly, he found a calling: work for "missing children" but the public responded with anger.

Why?

Because Caylee was never a missing child.

Casey hid her body.

The Anthony's were able to raise, without lifting a finger, a quarter of a million dollars for Casey's defense fund, just by handing over some video and pictures. They travelled from Florida to California and to New York. She took a pleasure cruise, got a make over, new jewelry and tattoos to show off to the public. All without a single day at work.

Cindy Anthony arranged a Memorial Service honoring herself; having songs sung to her, writing the script, and placing her front and center.

She quit work in July of 2008 and went almost a year without a single mortgage payment to Bank of America.

She has had a free attorney all this time; though he has finally cracked and quit. (see analysis).

What is next for George and Cindy?

Money.

Book deals, Movie deals, Made for TV movie deal, and lots of "cameos".

Cindy is living the life that Casey wanted.

Casey may have killed Caylee to get an element of revenge upon Cindy, but it is Cindy who is having the last laugh on Casey; just as she did when she said, 'which cameo, sweetie?'

Expect:

1. Murder conviction for Casey Anthony
2. Indictment of George and Cindy Anthony for various charges, including mail fraud, evidence tampering, perjury, and perhaps more. (messing with a tax exempt status??)
3. Expect an appeal on "ineffectual counsel". I know the standard is high where lawyers say that a defense attorney has to basically fall asleep in the courtroom.

Expect an appeal on "ineffectual counsel".

4. Expect media blitz and a saturation of books and movies. I am hoping that Kathi Belich will write a book, or Bill Shaeffer will.

I am thinking that Joey Buttafouco is going to play George Anthony.

5. Expect a whole bunch of allegations against Jose Baez, including Casey offering proof of their inappropriate relationship (see analysis).

6. Expect shortly after the financial windfall, Cindy and George split.

Expect that in 30 years, people in the general public will say, "Casey who?" yet, others will study her and her mother's methods of lying scientifically.

Posted by Seamus O Riley at 6:46 AM 0 comments
source:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
artgal16
artgal16

Back to top Go down

How the Casey Anthony saga will end = an analysis  Empty Re: How the Casey Anthony saga will end = an analysis

Post by cherylz Tue Aug 24, 2010 1:14 pm

Very, very interesting. Suspect
cherylz
cherylz

Back to top Go down

How the Casey Anthony saga will end = an analysis  Empty Re: How the Casey Anthony saga will end = an analysis

Post by artgal16 Tue Aug 24, 2010 1:20 pm

I believe Kathy Belich will write a book on this case
as well as several attorneys. Its a textbook on how to obstruct justice, create a media circus and try to taint a jury pool. No one has ever seen the likes of it.
artgal16
artgal16

Back to top Go down

Post by charminglane Tue Aug 24, 2010 2:11 pm

It reminds me of some cornball 50's movie--however it is real life!
charminglane
charminglane

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 24, 2010 2:17 pm

It does not matter how many books are written. Just like in the Scott Peterson trial. The only book I bought and read was the one written by Laci Peterson Mother. Both cases have had so much media coverage why buy a book? It was fun to read this post. Thanks artgal.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by artgal16 Tue Aug 24, 2010 2:26 pm

I dont want them to benefit from their granddaughters death! I cannot stand to think of the Ants getting money everytime they go to New York with first class accomodations all the way. Caylee is a cottage industry for Cindy she makes me ILL! Caylee Daily posted that another new lawyer that specializes in psychiatric problems visited Casey recently - wonder where that is going?
artgal16
artgal16

Back to top Go down

Post by artgal16 Tue Aug 24, 2010 4:39 pm

This new motion below points to the defense ineptitude - why do they keep wasting money filing motions in a state that has a sunshine law and that Judge Perry has already ruled on? Whatever she eats
everyone who cares about it will know - but so what?
I really think she might have a case against Baez
this is so stupid.

ORLANDO, Fla. (WOFL FOX 35) - There's another motion in the case against Casey Anthony. The latest motion coming from Casey's defense team is affecting the media.

Anthony's defense wants the media to be kept out of the case. Her defense says that the Fist Amendment rights of the media violates their client's rights in a death penalty case, especially since the case has garnered national attention and local obsession by the media.

For example, in the motion to the judge, Casey's defense points out the fact that back on July 13, 2010 the media reported that Casey ordered "Crackers and Cocoa" from the commissarry of the Orange County Jail. They say the only purpose of coverage like this from the media is to embarass, harass and humiliate the accused and poison the jury pool.
source [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
artgal16
artgal16

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down